The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-3 Fire meets Ice

5.4K 170 63
By rosavet

It doesn't kill ya' song by chain smokers

Life and death
Angel and devil
Love and hate
Fire and ice
Whatever comes in the middle
Is a cosmic storm - rosavet

Ashton POV

It was time to go. As I got ready I looked at my watch one last time. It was 7:30 pm, enough time for me to reach there.

My tuxedo was glossing in the light.

And went out to pick up Cindy.

"Hey baby," she said and kissed me.

"You look, lovely honey," I said sliding my finger over her skin. She wore a white gown with a laced back and deep cleaver cut.

"You look quite dashing yourself babe" she was going to kiss me again but I stopped her.

"What?"

"I don't want to ruin that perfect shade of lipstick you are wearing before the premiere my sexy babe," I said to her.

"Aww you care so much for me" I faked smiled.

Lately, Cindy is losing my interest. Her father had suffered a loss in recent investment he made in the share market and he owes me like 70 million dollars. I will break up with Cindy soon.

I opened the limo door for her. She got in. She happily sat hugging my arm.

The limo drove swiftly on the road.

The only reason for me to hold on to her is she held most of the shares of her father company and I won't have any problems to recover my price. If anything goes wrong then I will just use her to get it all and much more back. Her father may be useless and gave her all the heritage without thinking but she is still a golden goose for me.

I was so pre-occupied in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we have arrived at the premiere.

"Babe we are here." Cindy pulled me from my thoughts.

"Yeah."

I re-organised my thoughts.
Game face on! I put on my sunglasses and looked forward with pride and attitude.

I got out of the Limo with Celia in my arms. The paparazzi flashed the cameras.

All other celebrities were present there. I am sure its a glamorous industry. We were passing the red carpet when I caught the glance of my brother, a few steps ahead.

He turned around and noticed me too, and made his way towards us.

"Ashton! I am so glad you made it." He hugged me smiling.

"Well, I did say I will come."

He noticed Cindy beside me.  He gave his hand to Cindy, waiting for her to give her hand in his and she did.

"Looking beautiful as ever Cindy." He kissed her hand.

"You clean up pretty well too Chris." She replied smiling.

The cameras all started flashing and asking if they were together or broke up. But Chis and Cindy handle the press well. After all, they are accustomed to glam light. Both are good actors.

The press didn't look happy for not getting any gossip. If they all were thinking that just because they broke up there is going to a huge clash between them, then the paparazzi were wrong. They both are adults and knows how to make an appearance before the press.

I then noticed the Chis was talking to me alone. Where is Sylvia? My eyes searched for my hated enemy.

He noticed me scanning the area for a certain person.

He leaned in," if you're looking for Miss. Exclusive, then follow me." He smiled moving away.

He caught me off guard. I followed him with Cindy in my arms.

As we made our way from the long row of fans and reporters, I noticed her, at the entrance of the theatre. Where the paparazzi is the most.

I moved forward and she was in front of my vision now.

She flicked her hair and turned around, giving poses to the photographers. They all scream her name.her hips swayed from one direction to another, giving gracefully yet sexy poses. It looked like she put a trance on the photographs. Not only them but most of the celebs were starstruck by her.

"Sylvia" I brother called out to her.

She turned towards at last.

For the first time, I looked at her face to face. She was beautiful. Simply flawless. The photographs on the magazine and tabloids don't do her justice.

Her body was perfect with beautiful curves and her hair brunette with blond highlights. The curls suited her. Her lips had a deep shade of red lipstick. She was hot and beautiful at the same time. No arguments on cosmos and other magazines to give her the title of the most beautiful woman in the United States. Plus she held the record top 5 flawless beautiful woman in the world.

An achievement like that, no reason why she is proud.

I pulled myself from getting mesmerised by her.
Get a hold of yourself, Ash! She is your mortal enemy! Remember you have to destroy her. Break that pride of hers. She is your hate!

"Sylvia, may I introduce you to my brother Ashton Hardin and his date Cindy Kingsly," Chris said.

I put forward my hand for a handshake," nice to meet at last the infamous Sylvia Ashwood." I said smile.

She wrapped her arms around Chris. "Likewise Mr Hardlin." She didn't shake my hand.

Woah, she dares reject me?

I moved my hand away.

We had our gaze fixed on each other. Not like a passionate intimacy but an electric tussle between us. As the silent battle has already begun.

None of us left the gaze first, maybe fearing to lose the unknown fight.

"Shall we go in? The premiere is about to start." Chris said breaking the intense tension between us.

She moved her eyes away from me at last and looked at Chris. "Yes, certainly Chris." She said smiling.

"Yes shouldn't miss the opening," I said keeping my eyes on Sylvia and then moving then to Cindy with a smile.

We went in.

I kept stealing glances between the movie to see Silvia.

The premiere was a success. The movie was a hit and about to be a box office hit soon.

Now it was time for the after party. We gathered in a huge party room.

Cindy excused herself to go to the restroom.

Chris came to me," so I noticed."

"Exactly what came your observation?" I asked him, with a glass of champagne in my hand.

"Not only you hate her but she also doesn't admire you. She kept stealing glances to give you sharp glares, during the movie"

I smiled. She also notices me. I like that.

"Well that good news for me, I am on her mind."

"Bro, I get the vibe she doesn't like you." I took a sip of my champagne.

" That will change soon..." I smirked.

I kept the champagne glass on the tray and moved to the bar area where she was standing. ⏸

Guys I really hoped you like this chapter and if you do please Vote Comment and share it with others 🌹

The next chapter will contain more, excitement and rush so be tuned guys and hold on...

Love rosavet💋

P.s Read my book scarlet snow its a romance fantasy story between 5 hots guys and 1 girl harvesting a dark power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
1.3M 38.2K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
174K 12.9K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
2.3M 74.1K 48
《 Highest Ranking: #1 Teen Fiction 》 《 Highest Ranking: #2 Young Adult 》 《 Highest Ranking: #2 Love 》 "You want to know my secret, love?" He asked, h...