The "Perfect" Acne Story

By aletheia_99

"You are still beautiful in my eyes even with acne and marks covering your face" •••••••••••... More

Introduction
🌹One 🌹
🌹Two 🌹
🌹Three 🌹
🌹Four 🌹
🌹Five 🌹
🌹Six 🌹
🌹Eight🌹
Author's note
🌹Nine🌹
🌹Ten🌹
🌹Eleven🌹
🌹 Twelve 🌹
🌹 Thirteen 🌹
🌹Fourteen🌹

🌹Seven 🌹

199 15 0
By aletheia_99

I was drag away by Jared like a mad woman on the run. He was leading me with a fast pace as we passed the school hallways, making me struggled to follow up with his foot steps. My right hand that Jared was firmly gripping appears to be suffocating and sweating like the flow of river because my hands sweat easily. I actually feel a bit embarrassed by the fact that Jared was holding onto my sweaty hands and I want to let it go.

"Stop." I demanded but Jared ignored me as he continued to drag me around the school.

I tried hard to stop him by not moving a few times hoping that the friction between the floor and the rubber bottom of my sneakers will officially stop him from pulling me forward. Unfortunately, the rubber with designs at the bottom part to my sneakers have been worn out and I am sliding gracefully as he pulls me along getting a few curious looks from some students.

"Jared, Stop. Stop." I decided to try my luck again while tugging at his hand hoping this time he would listen. I knew Jared heard me loud and clear, to be honest I was a bit pissed that he didn't stop when I ordered him to. Now, he was still striding forward with me behind him.

Suddenly, he stop in front of a door. I managed to catch a glimpse of the sign at the top of the door writing in bold letters 'Art Room' before he opened it and pull me inside. Luckily there wasn't anyone in the room as we entered. Jared still not letting go of my hand, shut and lock the door behind him. He was studying me with scrutinize eyes which made me uncomfortable,I quickly bow my head like a sort of reflex.

In the empty class room our breathing can be heard clearly but Jared's seems to be a little hard as he was almost running when he drag me away from Melissa, even I can hear the sound of my heart beating through my ears. Both of us were just standing opposite to each other not saying anything. I thought about a century had pass when he finally made the decision to speak.

"Are you okay Rose?" he questioned softly while making small circles on my right hand.

The circles he is making sends a tingling feeling on my skin, it is soothing at the same time making my heart fluttered resulting a flush crepting up my face. Why am I feeling like this all of a sudden, it was making me uneasy. Instead of responding, I said,"Jared, you can let go of my hand now."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't notice I was still holding your hand." eventhough I can't clearly see him because I had my head down I knew he was startled as he quickly let go of my sweaty hand, I wondered if he was blushing red now just like me and I have an urged to see it .

"It's okay," I reassured him. Silence again resurfaced in the unoccupied art classroom, since I wasn't still facing him I managed to catch his reaction by looking at his lean legs, they were fidgeting . It seems to me Jared doesn't know what to do next. Mentally sighing, I came to a conclusion to kill this silence between us.

Slightly lifting my head up, I came face to face with Jared ," You know...about just now, thank you for helping me. But, you shouldn't really come in between my problems Jared, it will definitely hurt your reputation in this school."

Jared's lips were turned into a tight line showing me he disapproved of what I had mentioned before opening them again ," What are you saying Rose?" he paused for a moment looking at me with gentle eyes," Of course I will help you when you are in trouble."

I shook my head telling him, "Jared, I'm telling you to stay away from me. I don't need your pity."

"That's nonsense, I'm just looking out for a friend . Besides I couldn't stand seeing you being push around and do nothing about it. I care about you. Why do you keep trying to push me away Rose?" he said painfully as if I had pierce an arrow through his heart.

I had to make him understand that with my unpleasant appearance it will only bring misfortune to both him and me. "Don't you understand? You are making it worse by staying with me! Just now Melissa threatening me was just the beginning and I wouldn't dare think what else will happen if you keep on being friends with me."

He tried to take a step forward reaching his hand to touch the side of my face,"Rose just-"

"No," I interjected then tilt my face to the side avoiding his touch, " just leave me alone."

With that I pushed passed him roughly aiming for the handle of the door unlocking it and went out of the room without a doubt. Not once did I turn around to take a look if Jared had followed me as I stormed away.

***************

Skipping Chemistry class again was not a wise decision I made and I was highly aware of it. Besides that, Mr. Richard will be disappointed at me which let me feel a little guilty for ditching his lesson a second time even if he was kind enough to not questioned me about the first time I didn't attend his lesson on the first day. After I left the art room I was in no mood to be in the same room with Jared since he sits next to me in Chemistry.

Now I am laying down on one of the beds in the infirmary scrolling through my phone. The infirmary is one of the hiding space I like the most because the nurse, Miss Kim, usually is out doing god knows what. What's more she doesn't even care who comes in and out of the infirmary. To add it on this place is much better than hiding in the dirty girls bathroom, the school should really pay attention to it's cleanliness.

Putting my phone aside, I get comfortable on the soft bed closing my eyes because I was thinking of getting some rest before going to my third period. It wasn't long after I shut my eyes a loud thump then a painful groan came from the other side of the white curtain that separates the two beds.

I clearly didn't know what to do at the moment because maybe the person on the other side of the curtain may be an injured person. The option of calling Miss Kim was thrown out the window as I remember not seeing her presence here when I came in. For the other option...... which reminds me I don't have other options other than asking.

"Are you okay?" I asked timidly.

Another groan was sound again and I made my guess it was a guy. I sighed deeply because literally I had no choice but to check up on him. Getting up I pushed the curtain away, there in front of me I saw a guy with dirty blonde hair sitting on the floor one hand rubbing his head trying to ease the pain.

"Are you really okay?"I questioned him again, this time he heard my question turning to look at me with his brows slightly creased showing me his pain.

It took him awhile as he slowly got up to seat at the edge of the bed ," Yeah, yeah I'm fine just knock my head on the floor hard. I seem to have fall off the bed when I was taking a nap. But thanks for asking," he chuckled.

"Okay, then.." I drawled then moved to lay down on my bed again when he suddenly decides to speak.

"Have I seen you around before?"

I raised my brows at him. Is he new here? I don't think so, I think I have seen him around before Didn't he know me?

"Well you see, I don't really remember everyone in this school. I mean It has a lot of students and I don't remember most of them hahaha," he laughed as he rub his neck in embarrassment.

I see, so he doesn't really know who I am, other than that I don't think he is one to like to care about those gossips kind of guy. Noticing my lack of response he then continued to kill the awkwardness that is flowing in the air," I'm Cole by the way, and you are?"

I was looking at him with a neutral face debating with myself if I should introduce myself to this guy who doesn't know that I am the famous acne girl in school. He was still brightly smiling at me waiting for my introduction, the way he look gives me a feeling that he seems to be a nice guy because he didn't made a single comment about my face whe- Shit. My face made me remind myself as I hide my looks away from him.

He noticed my sudden reaction and asked, " Hey, are you feeling well? Should I let you rest?"

"Yes. yes I am fine."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Well then your name?" he inquired.

"Are you that persistent to know?" I said flatly.

"Of course. I have to know the name of the maiden who has a very kind heart to check up on a guy in distress." Cole tried to said it in a British accent but was actually very bad at it which made me laughed at him causing him to give me a disapproval look.

"Sorry. Sorry," I raised my hands apologizing.

"Name?"

He wouldn't give up would he. I thought then giggled. He is a nice guy and I think he it wouldn't hurt to give him my name.

"It's Rose, Rose Daweson."

"Hmmm, Rose Daweson. Where have I heard it before sounds familiar," Cole put his fist under his chin making a thinking expression.

But before he could response the next period bell rang signaling the change of class. I had to go to my third period and it's class room is far from the infirmary. Packing up my stuff I was ready to head out, "Cole sorry but I have to go now, it was a pleasure to meet you."

"Wait I-" Cole was going to said something but I knew I couldn't stay any longer if I want to reach there in time. I waved goodbye at him as I dashed out the infirmary hoping that I won't be late.

Another Chapter is up. I'm so sorry it took awhile because I was busy these few days. I will try to update another chapter as soon as I can.

Like I said before, If you guys have any stories or ideas to cure acne, feel free to share here with everyone.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember to vote and comment :D

~ A

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 411 34
She was afraid to tell anybody. It was her problem, right? So why give that to someone else? She deserved it by far. She was the one who had made it...
181 69 12
Love never made sense, but it never had to either. Toby would do anything to get rid of his entirely embarrassing crush, but he isn't sure how. Atte...
106K 1.8K 44
Ashley is used to being in the spotlight due to her dad's fame as arguably the best actor of our time. She knows what the cameras want: perfection. P...
92 0 54
{Sorry about the mistakes. I'm fixing things, I might even change the cover, but enjoy this version!!} ][}{][ I'm not perfect, I'm nowhere near perfe...