PARADISE | KTH

By SN_Angel

"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it tr... More

New Beginning
First Day
First meeting
Nightmare
Memories
Date
Party
Friends
Project
Hangout
Jia
Bowling
Another project
Day with him
Sudden visits
Truth and lies
Sleepover
Bunking class
Date time
JINA
Planning trip
Camping
Games
Small accidents
Lost
Missing
Truths and secrets
Date night
Just a bet
Mark
Goodbyes
He is back
Danger
Kidnapped
Past
Fight
Losing her
Epilogue

Lost and Found

173 9 1
By SN_Angel

Few hours I spent with you are equal to thousand hours I spent without you

Y/n

"Wake up Y/n" I woke up when I felt someone shaking me gently. I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes. I saw Taehyung was wearing his jacket. Wait why is he here? Where am I? I looked around and yesterday events came back to me one by one.

Flashback

"Why would I blush? It's not like I like you or something" I tried to get up but fell back when Taehyung pulled me again. I groaned as I landed on his chest. It was quite awkward. I was on top of him partially. My legs were on the ground and my upper body was on top of Taehyung. "I wish you do because I like you" I looked at him surprised and he was smiling. It was a genuine smile. He pulled me close before planting his lips on mine. For once I decided to go with flow and kissed him back.

I felt him smile when I kissed back. He pulled me closer and continued kissing. It was slow and passionate. It was like he was pouring his feelings in to the kiss. We pulled away when I was out of breath. I was panting badly. He smiled before pecking my lips. I hit his arm playfully before hiding my face in his chest in embarrassment. "you look cute when you blush" I scoffed at him "stop teasing me" he chuckled at my shyness.

"It's so beautiful" he told me after few minutes. We didn't say anything just laid there watching stars. I was laying on his arm while his other arm was playing with my hair. "It reminds me of that night we met in park" I told him of the time when I made a wish and he looked at me like I was stupid. "that was the first time we had normal conversation" he smiled side glancing at me. "that was the first time I saw you smile too"

"Are you saying you fell in love with me that day" even though he is still looking at sky I can sense playfulness in his voice. "You wish" he turned to me placing his hand up supporting him. "what if I say yes" he is being too direct today. He can't just keep make comments like that and expect me to be ok. "Stop joking Taehyung" he laid down again. "I thought you like Jungkook and was a bit jealous" his comment was random but I felt bad for making him feel that. Even though it wasn't my fault.

"He is just a good friend nothing more" I frowned thinking about the fact how everyone is misunderstanding my friendship. "Jungkook is not very sociable. The fact he was so close to you confused me" I think I can understand. "You were just worried for him I guess" he nodded confirming my thoughts. I looked at sky again just enjoying the silent. "What was the theory you told me last time anyway"

"my mom used to tell me when someone we love dies they become stars so that they can stay close to us and watch over. So, if you make wish our loved ones will make it true" I smiled remembering my dad words. He would always tell me this when I was kid. I guess it just stuck to me. "so how do we know which one is our loved one" I pointed to brightest star. "The brightest one we see. It is different for everyone" he didn't say anything just looked at stars. Soon after that we fell asleep.

End of flashback

I decided to wash my face before we leave. I slowly got in the pound without looking at myself. I took some water in my hands splashing on my face. I washed my hands too and got out. "Let's go" he offered me his hand which I gladly took. Wait are we dating now. I mean we kissed and he told me he likes me but he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. What does this mean? "We should go that way. We might get signal there" he pointed to small hill which was on our right side. "Didn't you say you lost your phone?" he took something out from his pocket. "I found it" he waved his phone in front of my face smiling sheepishly.

"We could have went back if you find it soon" he shrugged "we did now, didn't we?" I sighed before pulling my hair in to ponytail. "Let's go then" he frowned at me before walking ahead. "wait for me" I walked behind him glaring at him. He was walking in front of me casually with his hands in his pockets. I tried my best not to hit any trees in the route. The fact I am wearing the shorts was not helping either. I must look like mess. I have few cuts on my legs from the tree branches. I hurt my hand too when I fell from the road.

I couldn't treat my wounds since I don't have my bag with me. "how long do we have to go?" I was out of breath and hungry. Now that I realized that last time I ate was when we were all together. Even though last night Taehyung gave me some chips he bought I couldn't feel full. I didn't have proper meal from last fifteen hours. It's a wonder how I am even standing now.

"We are almost there" he told me with out looking at me. I sighed knowing he is back to his moody self again. Sometimes he confuses me a lot with all his mood swings. "Let me check once" he pulled his phone out holding it high looking for signal. I thought we can get signal anywhere here. May be the fact we are in the woods is the problem. I felt relieved when I saw the signal point in his phone.

"It seems like they called us" he told me as we saw the notifications on his phone of missed calls and messages. His face changed as he was reading messages. "I am calling Jimin" he told me before dialing his number. "Jimin~ah" I couldn't hear other side clearly but I heard shouting and I am sure its Hana. "We are near the pound" he gave some answers like yes and ok.

I sat on the ground knowing I can't hear him clearly. He talked few more minutes before looking at me. "Yeah, I will" he hung up the phone. "What happened?" he took my hand in his hands and glanced at the injury. "You are hurt" and he is back to his sweet self again. "I got hurt when I fell yesterday" I checked for other injuries and frowned when he realized I have lots of cuts. "We should treat them when we go back" I agreed with him.

"Are they coming?" he smiled nodding his head. "They are informing managing people. It would be easy to find us since we are near the pound. They might be here in twenty minutes" he sat beside me looking at front. Maybe I should I ask him about us. "Taehyung~ah" I asked trying to get his attention which I succeeded in "about last night-" his face changed as he realized what I am talking about.

"Do you mean it?" I asked him referring him about his confession. I was nervous and scared of his reply. "What do you want?" he is really good at turning tables. But what do I actually want. Do I want him to like me? I do feel happy when I am with him. I know I love him but is it right? "What if I want it too" he looked at me surprised. I think he wasn't expecting me to say this.

"wait, are you saying you like me too?" his smile got wider when I nodded my head. he pecked my lips "do you wanna go on date with me?" I gave him a look. "of course, I will" he pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around me. "Let's go on date tomorrow" I glanced at him before kissing his cheek. "ok" I am so happy now. How did I go from being scared to loving him in few months? I never thought he would be this much important in my life. But I am glad he became one.

I still have to tell him everything and he need to tell me about his gang too. I don't know if we will be together after knowing everything but for now I want to enjoy the things as they are. As Taehyung told me once I will let the fate deal this time. Before the time comes I am going to make lot of beautiful memories with him.

"I was so scared" I patted Hana slightly while she was crying. Jimin found us with some other people few minutes back. We came back to camp site and Hana started crying right after when she saw me. I felt guilty for making her scared. "I am sorry for making you worried" she let me go before shaking her head. "I am glad you are fine"

"Hana take her to infirmary while we settle the payment" Jimin told her looking at my injuries. Taehyung was talking to Jin. Before I can say anything, Hana pulled me towards somewhere I guess infirmary. "Where are the others?" I haven't seen anyone except Jin, Jimin and Hana. "They left yesterday and only we stayed" she stopped in front of a small room. She got in and I followed her behind.

"Seems like no one is here" we looked around the room and beds but no one was there. All the medicine was placed in cabinet behind the counter. It was small room with two beds and a desk placed at the entrance. "I got some bandage and spirit" Hana waved the items in the air. "I will help you" she pulled me towards the bed. "Was Taehyung with you?" she dabbed the cotton with spirit and started wiping all the marks on my leg. "he found me last night in the woods"

"You spent night together" I scoffed at her. "I would have gone crazy if I haven't met him yesterday" she frowned at my tone. "I was just worried" I can understand what she is thinking. But isn't she the one who was teasing me about Taehyung yesterday. "What happened?" I told her everything that happened from the call to our confession. By the end Hana was gaping like a fish opening and closing her mouth. I laughed at her expression.

"Stop laughing. That's too much for me to take at once" I grinned at her while she just sat there taking all the information. "I am happy for you" I know something is wrong because her expression doesn't look happy. "I think boys are hiding something" I looked at her confusedly. "What do you mean?" she sighed placing the medicine on the table "they made some calls yesterday and Jin said it would be good to send others home if in case something happened in the town"

"All of them were nervous since they couldn't find Taehyung too. They said he is familiar with this place" I just thought about everything. It does make sense. He found the pound like he was going there and all along he had his phone with him too. One thing I am not sure of is why would he pretend to be lost then? "have you talked to Jimin?" she shook her head. "I couldn't ask him" I agreed with her. They don't know that we know about their gang thing. It would freak out everyone one us along with our families.

"Have you called halmoni?" I asked her cursing myself internally for forgetting it. "Jia called and told her that you are spending day with us" I sighed in relief listening to her. "we have to go before halmoni finds out" she nodded and helped me bandage my hand. "You should take some pain killers" we placed all the things back in place before leaving the room.

"There is one more thing" Hana stopped me few feet before. We can our cars from here. "What is it?" she fiddled with her hands nervously. "I freaked out yesterday and called Mark" I looked at her wide eyed. "That's not it. He is coming home in two days" 

AUTHOR NOTE:

I am not good at writing romantic scenes. sorry if it sucks 

Thanks for  reading. Vote and comment

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
5.1K 250 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...