Marco De la Cruz lovesick and...

By PrincessJada240

This is a romantic and passionate obsessive truly dark and deep love story that starts with a girl named Jad... More

It started out innocent
Marco De La Cruz
You got me wrapped in your love
Let the show begin!
Marco and Jada De la Cruz
Marco.. I don't feel so good
Congrats Mr and Mrs De la Cruz
Your filling out nicely and sexy
getting bigger by the months
Daddy's babies
I love you Marco
You are my Queen
Photo shoot
Baby shower
Your So beautiful
I love you Jada
The scary dream
Birth of Marco and Marca
Baby Marco and Marca
Welcome home Marco and Marca
Daddy's little girl and boy
Showtime
Familia
A handsome devil within
Jealous
How we met
Say that I'm crazy or call me a fool
Taboo
Our angels
Evil still rises
Evil still rises: Marco and Miguel's story
Marco De la Cruz obsession
Obsessed with my wife
Un poco loco tail of brothers
Beware of boy behind the mask
Party time

Love spell

238 3 0
By PrincessJada240

After comforting Marco he looked at me with sadden eyes holding me with his chin on my shoulder." Jada I have something I want to give you something to show you how much I love- uh want to thank you for all your comfort and support you have given me". He smiled nervously "ok i guess it wouldn't hurt to see". But little did I know this would change my life forever as I walked in a room Marco's room he hugged me"ok close your eyes". He said whispering in my ear "ok". He went and got a needle with pink glowing liquid in it and stuck it in my arm"Ah!" I cried out in pain "what the hell was that for?!" Then my mood changed " I love you Marco" "I love you too Jada kiss me baby". We kissed in my head i was screaming for some one any one to come save me..but no one came. After five minutes I was in a car going to Marco's house it big like a castle I went inside to see maids and butlers greeting me"Hola Señora De la Cruz"! "Oh Marco so wonderful I love you" I love you too baby now let's check out.. the bed room" he said in a seductive voice leading me to the bedroom. We had sex the whole night after a few minutes I was catching my breath looking at him as he kissed me"I'm so happy your here with me" "me too baby".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 39 12
I don't love her , I worship her she's my maddest obsession, I am possessed by her, I am satined by her ...only her... always herrr...... -VIHAANπŸ·πŸ’Έ...
235K 5.1K 21
a miguel x reader and hector sees reader as daughter. when miguel meets a girl at the plaza whilst shining shoes he says a little too much about his...
1.6M 14.3K 50
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 (𝘷.) /kreΙͺv/ feel a powerful desire for (something). . π„π‹πˆπ‰π€π‡...
24.9K 438 10
*A crossover fan fiction of Pixar's "Coco" and Disney's "Big Hero Six", mainly a Hiro x Miguel, I am well aware that this totally crazy but it's a fa...