Lost Love | Klaus Mikaelson |

By Kaelyn_Fray

Alessia Salvatore is Stefan's twin sister. She was left behind and forgotten about by her brothers who were u... More

Masquerade - Edited
Rose - Edited
Katerina - Edited
The Last Dance - Edited
Klaus - Edited
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Recking
Ghost World
Ordinary People
The New Deal
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
Timeline
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness

Homecoming

4.3K 80 43
By Kaelyn_Fray

Life was a whirlwind of surprises and disappointments, not knowing what was coming around the corner. Alessia knew it too well. That it was all too good to be true. His lies came back through to haunt her once more.

Alessia didn't know whether or not Klaus was telling her the truth or not. That Mikael had killed his mother whilst in truth it was him. To cover up his bad judgments onto other people so that others didn't know the truth. As people say the truth always comes back to haunt you. She didn't know what to think of it all. Taking the past few days to think it all through, helping Rebekhan through it all.

Knowing the younger Mikaelson was having a bad time learning her brothers betrayal.  Whilst too reminding her all the bad things that Mikael have done and what he's capable of.

Always having a constant reminder of the pain he put her through. Alessa had been choosing to ignore and avoid all of Klaus's calls and messages. Choosing to block him out until she chooses what to do. All the past time she'd gone running back to him easily, maybe this time would be different.

Stefan was still an emotionless prick, nothing much changed there. She knew it was because his emotions were still off at the moment but still. If Stefan would walk into the room she would walk out. It was no use trying to bring him back, she tried and failed.

Not having Lexi there to help push him through it. The only way for his emotions to come back was Klaus but that wasn't on the tables right now, she had to put up with her brother like this for a while longer.

Alessia was starting to get the feeling that the others were keeping something from her. That they didn't want her to know about. Since she wasn't apart of their secret gang choosing not to be apart of it, nothing good had come from it.

It seemed that trouble always followed Elena and followed her was Damon. Seeing clearly how she had her older brother wrapped around her finger and when Stefan has his emotions back he's the same. As people say she's a dead ringer for Katherine. Nothing much have changed. Alessia still didn't trust Elena. Keeping her wits up.

If she would walk into the room the others would go silent or change the conversation around adding onto her thinking that they were planning something. She was sure to find out what they were up to even it meant stabbing them in the back in the process. Knowing that they would do the same.

The blonde was walking through the Salvatore Boarding House on the way to fetch some blood bags from Damon's nows Stefan's stash in the basement. Since she was feeling a little bit parched. Alessia choose to stick to blood bags mostly rather than drinking from humans.

Years ago she tried to go on the animal diet along with Lexi but the two of them failed in matter of days when starting it. Prefering to drink human blood than animals. Learning to gain control unlike her twin so it didn't matter to her. Her and Stefan were the opposite in many ways.

He was a ripper whilst she was able to control her thirst. Alessia through maybe there was more behind Stefan's ripper impulses, she just hadn't figured it out yet. She started to pick up a few conversations thanks to her vampire hearing.

It seemed like the scooby gang was having a secret meeting without her. Alessia focussed on blocking everything out to focus on what they were talking about. To find out what they were hiding.

What she heard her brother say made her stop in her tracks freezing almost. Shocked by the name she heard "Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." She was right they were up to something that they didn't want her to know about, having Mikael involved.

He still terrified her and was part of her nightmare still to this day, "And you what? Vervained him?" Of course Elena was involved.

"No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic." Damon too. " Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." What were they up to.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." They were listing different ideas. Alessia wanted to see what they were up to, using her vampire speed to go to the living room where they were having their strategy meeting.

Appearing into the room. "What are you up to?" She marveled looking to the three of them waiting for them to notice she was there. "We drove it through his heart...." Stefan started to say before stopping as he noticed she was there as like the others,

"Alessia, what are you doing here?" Damon asked looking to her. "Umm I live here" She pointed out the obvious rolling her eyes. "I'm not stupid, I know when your up to something" Especially when it included Mikael which would lead to Klaus and the others.

They are fools to trust Mikael in their plans. Alessia was able to tell that the three of them already knew about Mikael more than they could let on. Both Damon and Elena were unsure what to tell her but she knew that the one to crack would be Stefan.

With his emotions off he could care less if she knew or not. "We're planning on killing Klaus" Stefan explained surprising her. "You are doing what?" She gasped, confused of what and how they were thinking of doing it.

"Klaus is anywhere right now" She added, with ignoring his calls she didn't know where he was. Just that he was creating more hybrids. Creating an army of hybrids for what she knew. "What would be the one thing that would draw him back in town?" He asked questioning her seeing if she'd figured it out. "Mikaels's death" Alessia knew it. Her and

death was one of the things that would draw him into town. "Yes" Damon answered looking to her and to Elena. They were the few who knew of her secret and past with Klaus. That was the reason why they didn't want her to be a part of it. Knowing she would try to stop it.

Alessia needed time to figure it all out. So she could think through it all to know what to do. "You know he's not stupid right? He'll want to ask to see Mikael's body" She pointed out the obvious,

Klaus was smart. Someone who knew to keep his wits up. Espcially when it came to Mikael. Klaus have spent the better part of a thousand years running from Mikael. He wouldn't let himself be tricked.

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied." Stefan and her were the easy targets to stop it all from happening

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here." Klaus would soon be asking Stefan update on her since she was still ignoring him. "Alessia is right, Klaus is smart and if we tell him that Mikael is dead he'll want proof" Elena said but was cut off by her.

"I just said that" She rolled her eyes sounding a bit snarky. She still didn't like Elena especially  how she broke Rebekah up into pieces that she she had to put together. "Then I shall be dead" Alessia stood in shock not wanting to turn around knowing the voice too well to know who it belonged to. Her worst nightmare was coming back.

Mikael was here in the flesh. Fear flashed through her eyes and face. A part of her wanting her to flee and run away and the other part of her was frozen. "Alessia Salvatore what a pleasant surprise" He greeted smirking.

Alessia knew could couldn't be in the same town as him let alone. She had to leave before she would have a panic attack.

"I can't breathe" She panicked feeling her anxiety pick up. "I have to leave" She had to get out of there. The blonde took off trying to escape but her path was blocked as Mikael stood in front of her. Turning around she tired to get out of the other door but he stopped her.

"There's no escaping" She felt Mikael's hands being placed on the top of her arms, his grip tightening. She couldn't get free from his grasps. "You are going to stay here and do as I say" Mikael looked into her eyes compelling her. "But how I take vervain?" She was puzzled but Damon soon answered. "I'd been swapping it out to get you stop taking it" He was in it, after all they'd been through.

She didn't want to look at either of them. They'd played her. Each of them. Mikael had her in his grasp. "Don't want you to go running to Klaus and ruin it all" She knew it.

"You all tricked me" She was pissed to say the least, they couldn't either look at her. "What if he wants to see you in person" Elena asked changed the subject looking to Mikael. Continuing their ploy.

"Well that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him." Getting Klaus to do their dirty work.

"You can't kill him" Alessia pleaded almost. "Quiet" The original barked she had to as he said, as she was completed. "With what? Those daggers won't work on him" She knew it took a lot more than kill him, wood from the white oak tree. But she knew Klaus and the others burnt them down so that nobody could kill them.
M"Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned." She spoke too soon.

"Where is it?" Mikael was dipping one of the daggers similar to ones that Klaus uses to dagger his siblings and it's ashes. "Not here. The knowing of its location is my insurance policy." Mikael wasn't stupid, he wouldn't let the others know where it is. "Against what?"

"You leaving this in my heart. You see, a vampire can't dagger an original without dying. So...it falls to you." With that he handed the dagger to Elena. "Y...You want me to actually dagger you?" The doppelganger stuttered not knowing whether or not it was a trick.

"Klaus will leave nothing to chance- especially when it comes to trust." She had to listen through their plans and plotting Klaus and she couldn't do anything to stop it. Thanks to the compulsion. Mikael had compelled her to go along with plan when they ring Klaus. Elena had daggered Mikael  and Stefan was on phone to Klaus to draw him back into town.

All Alessia wanted to do was to break free of his compulsion so she could tell Klaus it was all a trick before it's too latte. "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." She rolled her eyes listening as Klaus was speaking of his adventures whilst she was stuck here.

"Your father is dead." With those words she knew Klaus had frozen. "What did you say to me?" Unsure if it was true. "Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan agonetly spoke, emotionless.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." He told Klaus what happened but she knew it was all made up but hoped Klaus would be able to see through it. " I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself." Too see if it's true.

"Well, he is here. Come by whenever." Stefan added. "If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" That was why they had to dagger Mikaelson so Stefan's compulsion would still stand true."It's true. I saw it with my own eyes."

"I want to go talk to both Alessia and Rebekah" To find out if it's true. "That's not a problem. She is right here." Mikael's compulsion flooded her mind trapping her thoughts. Stefan out the phone onto speaker so they could both talk to and hear him.

"Hello Nik" Both blondes spoke, greeting him almost. "Alessia, Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?" He asked. "It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here." Rebekkah fake pleaded, she knew that she was still pissed at Klaus after finding out the truth.

"Come home Nik" Alessia asked unwillingness. "I'll be home soon" He was coming back. "Good. I'll see you then, brother." Rebekah hangs up the phone turning to the others. He bought it. He's coming home.

"Now- was that easy or what?" Damon grinned almost making Alessia even more annoyed. "Let's just get this over with." Elena spoke pulling out the dagger from Mikael's chest making Alessia even the more scared of what will happen tonight.

She couldn't call or text Klaus to warm him. Still trapped under Mikael's compulsion. In a way she felt useless. She was still mad at Klaus for everything but it didn't mean she want him to die. She was trapped in a way. Unable to flee and leave this town she once called home. Just wait for it all to unfold. The blonde had gotten ready for the prom unwillingly, a ploy.

The blonde felt her body weakening that followed a stabbing pain in neck as vervain was being injected into her system. Weakening her. Alessia dropped down onto her knees in pain looking up to see who had done it to her seeing Mikael stood in front of her.

"I should have known" She groaned with pain waiting to see what he had to say. "The only regret was not killing you all those years ago but now I got another chance" He was here to finish off the job but she knew he if he was to do it he'd do it in front of Klaus. The best revenge. Payback.

"Go to hell" She spat as she tried to fight the vervain, struggling to get back. Mikael stopped her by snapping her neck, letting darkness take over.

Alessia woke up still feeling weak from the vervai that was still in her system. Mikael had his grasp on her dragging her along with her, unwillingly. She looked to see on the other side Elena was still in the same position but had a strange feeling that it weren't her. She weren't stupid knowing by now her brothers' wouldn't let Elena get involved in it, to use katherine instead.

Alessia was dragged to the front of the porch and was passed to what looked to be one of Klaus's hybrids that Mikael had compelled. Keeping her from running off. Alessia looked to see Mikael stood on the front porch looking at someone, she knew it must be klaus. "Hello, Niklaus" She heard as Mikael greeted him.

"Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." She was surprised almost hearing Klaus. Hearing another side to him. Cocky. Of course she knew he was sounding spiteful it is Miakel. Or you can come outside if you want."

What was he playing? "Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." She looked to the hybrids on the lawn behind her to the one holding her arm. "They can't kill me." Mikael had them all under his spell like her, his compulsion still was lingering onto her. Along with the vervain, weakening her.

"True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce." She heard as Klaus uttered but she knew it was too late. "The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me."

In the next moment both Alessia and Katherine were pushed out and handed to Mikael. Shocking Klaus, she could see he was trying examine her. To see if she was hurt, if Mikael had hurt her. Her dress was a bit torn up when she was knocked out, but she had no stab wounds this time.

"Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies." Mikael spoke referring to Katherine not her.

"Go ahead. Kill her." She almost looked to Klaus to see what she's thinking, he's willing to kill Elena.

"No, Klaus. He'll do it." Katherine/Elena begged him.

"If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations." Elena was his leverage, the key to make more hybrids. Something that klaus needed.

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you."Klaus shot back to him.

"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you anymore, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Mikael commented, trying to reach to the core of it all.

She watched as Klaus's eyes began tearing up something she'd not seen since all those years ago with the Opera house fire.

"What about her? You love her don't you? She's your weakness" Mikael spoke turning the tables onto her. This time Alessia made sure to look Klaus in the eye, to see almost if he does love her.

"I do love her" The words ushered out of Klaus's mouth, he was scared to loose her.

"She's your weakness Niklaus. The one thing that makes you human. She's what's putting you down" She knew what Mikael was doing, trying to manipulate Klaus with his words but she knew he wouldn't fool for it.

"I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill Elena" Would he do it? Something that she questioned. "Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to" Mikael threatened. "

My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!!!"  Alessia watched as Klaus was yelling, he wasn't afraid anymore

"Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." Alessia felt a shooting pain in her stomach, looking down to see it was a wooden stake. Laced in verain, she dropped to her knees in pain.

"Nooo!" She heard Klaus yell almost coming out as a scream as he watched her fall to the ground in pain. He was worried almost what Mikael would do next, trying to figure his motives to stop him.

Whilst Mikael had overs ideas turning around to Katherine who was pretending to be Elena. Stabbing her with a dagger pulling it out making her fall to the ground, Mikael was laughing not caring Klaus stood in shock wanting go and be at Alessia's side but that was Mikael's plan to pry him outside.

All the disration caused left Klaus be caught off guard, Damon knew here was his chance. To take Klaus down one and for all. Damon rushed up from behind Klaus, twisting him around. Stabbing him with the white oak stake.

Alessia knew she needed to do something quick watching as her elder brother had Klaus pinned to the floor with a stake held up against his heart. A scream escaped her lips as she heard Klaus screaming in pain. Damon was about to kill him.

With all her energy she pushed back to vernain that weakened her body to get to her feet, pulling out the dagger that was stabbed through her stomach. . With the help of Katherine's distraction she was able to get past Mikael for enough time to do something.

The two Salvatore twins tackled Damon down onto the floor for him to let go of his old on Klaus and to let go of the stake that could kill him. Pinning him down leaving enough time for Klaus to flee. "What are you doing" Damon yelled in annoyance to them shocked to see them stopping him.

Alessia turned her head to look over at Klaus watching as he looked to the stake that was lying on the floor next to him, picking it up,  It was almost like she could read his mind, hearing what his next move was. In the next moment Klaus used his vampire speed to pin Mikael on the ground. Stabbing him right in the heart, killing him.

They all watched as Mikael's body went up into flames. The feeling of relief filled her body, they were all free. She turned her attention back to Damon who was still being held down by them. "What the hell did you two just do?" He was pissed off to say the least ruining his only plan to kill klaus had failed. "He's earned his freedom" The voice of Klaus walking into the room made Stefan let go of Damon to stand up to face him.

"Thank you my friend, you no longer have to do as I say. You're free!" Klaus compelled Stefan freeing him from the compulsion. Her brother looked down to see Damon to find that he have already disappeared. She knew that Damon was pissed off to say that least, it was better that he'd left.

Stefan soon then left leaving it being only Alessia and Klaus. She walked over to Klaus taking hold of his hand. She could see tears had fallen down his face, without a second thought with her spare hand she wiped away the tears. She cupped his face with her hands so that they could look each others eyes. She wanted to reassure him that she was here, no one else. It was all over, they were free.

"Its over Nik" Alessia knew that he didn't need to worry anymore, stop running, let his siblings be free. 1,000 years is a long time."Is is" He spoke calmly before placing his hands on top of hers to bring them back down to their waist.

"We don't need to run anymore" Not needing to run all the time from one place to another. "We can go anywhere, the world is our oyster" Offering her the same thing from when they had first met all those years ago. To escape to where ever she wanted, to run anywhere.

"No" She answered shocking him almost. "I don't want to run anymore Nik, I'm done with travelling. I don't want to start up somewhere else or go back to New Orleans" She wanted to stay in Mystic Falls.

"My life is here now, my brothers are here. We're finally getting close again" Alessia already made her mind up about it all. "Alright then, I shall stay with you. It's time to reunite our family once again". For all these years he kept his siblings locked up in boxes for their own good and protection against Mikael. It was the only way to keep them safe but they both knew that they don't see it that way. Especially Kol. Let's just say he wouldn't be welcoming Klaus with open arms...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 84 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
121K 4.1K 53
*Sequel to The Salvatore Sister* Evangeline Salvatore has been living a good life since her departure from Mystic Falls, filled with blood and night...
389K 7.7K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...