Deep Connections - Levi x Rea...

By crumbee

Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Authors Note
NEW BOOK!
ONE MILLLLIONNNNNN
1.69 Million ahhhh + news on the sequel
Sequel - Strong Connections (9th April)
The Sequel is Officially Out!

Chapter 5

69.1K 2.1K 9.7K
By crumbee

Heh. No shit.

I walk to his office and knock the door.

"Name and Business." I hear his stupid voice.

"Y/N L/N, I brought you a pickaxe." I say.

"Come in." He says. I enter the room and stand in front of the door.

"Why the Walls would I need a pickaxe?" He asks irritated.

"So you can mine a hole in the Walls and then fuck it." I smile and try not to laugh. I notice his lip twitch, but then he sets his cold facade back into place.

I drop the papers on the floor and take a few, ticking off some boxes and leaving the gap for him to sign his name. I then leave my completed pages on his desk so he just has to sign it.

He should be as happy as the Walls that I'm helping him.

"I'll be back." He stands up and leaves the room. I pretend to take no notice and I continue ticking boxes.

***

He comes back into his office and almost more than half of the stack is left on his desk for him to sign his name, and I am still ticking boxes.

I deserve an award.

He sighs and sits at his desk, then starting his pile of work. "I'm sorry Cadet Y/N" The Captain says out of the blue.

No shit its late.

"I'm not saying it again so I hope you heard." He continues.

"Was it necessary?" I finally ask.

"I said what was needed so you wouldn't get put on my squad." He bluntly says.

"Why?"

"You don't need to know... yet." He whispers the end.

I finish the last few pages and leave his office. I enter the Mess Hall and sit with my new 'squad'

"Hey, how did it go?" Mikasa asks in between drinking her soup.

"Eh, it was fine." I say tucking into a potato.

"Hi! I'm Petra! Glad to be your new squad mate." Petra smiles.

I look up at her and then continue eating. I notice her face drops but she doesn't say anything.

"Tch, Have some respect. We've been here way longer than you." Oluo then says.

"I noticed, you guys really look old." I say to the idiot with a cravat.

He tsks and continues eating his food.

The captain walks in and joins the table, all of them salute, except me.

Its not like I'm on the squad.

"Cadet Y/N, I just gave Eyebrows a letter on why you should leave my squad. Soon I won't have to see your shitty face anymore."

"I'll be glad to leave." I retort.

"Then you can start now. Leave the table." He orders.

"Like I said, Gladly." I say standing up and going to my room.

He should just fight me.

I enter my room and lay in bed for hours, trying to get an early nap.

***

"Y/N! Get up! Trost has fallen!" I hear Mikasa calls out to me during my light slumber.

I get up and immediately go to fix my straps and 3DMG.

I rush out and fill my gas canisters, before going out front to meet the other Cadets.

"Follow in your squads! Protect the citizens! Kill the Titans! AND OFFER YOURSELVES FOR HUMANITY! FORWARD!" The Commander Yells and uses his gear to travel to Trost.

I wonder if his throat is ever sore. Wait, that's not what I should be thinking about. I have no squad. I quicken my pace and make my way to the Commander.

"SIR! Where will I be stationed?" I shout through the loud wind.

"You are to follow SQUAD LEVI!" He says.

I fall back and join Mikasa with their squad. She smiles but I hear the typical 'Tch' in the background.

"Brats, we are to take out as many titans as we can, so the other squads can help evacuate the people." Captain states.

I look around and notice 3 titans on the right and 5 further back on the left.

The Captain, Petra and Oluo go to the right leaving us to head forward. I see glimpses of their fight and I notice how Levi takes 2 titans out while Petra and Oluo take 1 out together. The Captain seems to have really good speed and agility.

They re-route back to us but we are already nearing the group of 5 titans. I calm myself and go after my first Titan. I flip my blades around and with great agility, I slice through its knee and elbow joints, rendering movement from the limbs for some time.

I use my gas to go up again and I spin down and slice the nape, making sure its perfect.

Who doesn't love a satisfyingly clean cut?

Especially since that was my first Titan kill.

I fly back up and immediately slice the nape of the Titan beside me, before moving to the third one and stabbing its eyes before grappling back to its nap and slicing it.

Woo Hoo! 3!

I continue forward as Mikasa took out the remaining 2. We high five in the air and I chuckle a little.

"This isn't a girls summer camp, brats." Typical Corporal to break the mood.

"2 ABNORMALS FROM THE LEFT!" Gunther yells.

"Shut up" The Corporal says irritated.

Something's up his ass.

"Cadets, stay back, I will observe its actions before attacking it." The Corporal says. Is he just noticing them? They've been there for a while and I can tell you, one is a crawler while the other is a jumper.

I zip past the corporal and charge at the crawler, immediately slicing the nape, then I slice off the feet of the jumper before going back up and slicing its nape.

I return to the squad and follow forward.

"That was completely against the squad leaders orders." Petra eyes me.

"Sorry Petra, but tell me, am I on this squad?" I question her. She remains quiet so I continue, "Come on! Answer the question, Petra"

"No..."

"So must I follow the SQUAD Captain's orders?" I continue.

"Yes! He is still a higher up."

"Woah woah woah. I swear by the Walls, dear squad captain was ordered to put me on his squad by a higher HIGHER up, the Commander. He didn't do it and you aren't giving shit to him for it are you Petra?" I leave her speechless.

The bitch has the audacity to call me out.

Tut. Tut. Tut.

"You could have died Cadet." The Captain joins. I start chuckling.

"Wouldn't you be glad Captain? With everything you said, I'm sure you want me to commit suicide." This is getting deep. Mikasa and Eld leave the group to kill 3 titans.

"That's not true brat." The Captain replies through gritted teeth.

"Heh. Really?" I instantly say.

"Yes, you idiot.

That's just an extra file of papers I have to fill in and sign."

I burst out and laughing and head to save a soldier from a titan. Still giggling, I slice its nape, nod at the soldier and return to my group, I also notice Mikasa isn't in our group again.

"You crack me up Sir." I say, and finally I stop laughing.

"You can thank me later." He says, simultaneously killing 2 titans.

Fuck no.

In the distance I see a green flare that signals everything went to plan.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 27.8K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
137K 848 5
After losing everything to the Titans, Y/N swears to return hope to mankind so no else has to suffer like he did... Though he is keeping his own pain...
7.5K 300 15
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!! "𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬" "𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔....�...
30.4K 994 21
Y/N is what you'd categorize as a background character. She joins the survey corps as the rest of her friends from the 104th. Little does she know wh...