One Night

By RandomGabs

One night with her girl friends, one earth shattering kiss and off to a new job, where her boss is the guy sh... More

One Night
Fate Sucks
The Meetings
Dinner
Pushed too Far
Battle of Words
Touching Submission
Memories
Broken
Space
Climbing out of the Rabbit Hole
The Truth in the Lies
Self-Destruction
And The World Goes Boom!
A Past
Dinner ;)
Mine
Xay
Anniversary Surprise
Anniversary Weekend
Dinner for Four before we split.
Alexander's Turn
'Normal'
1 door shuts, 3 more open
Blasts from the Past
A Phone Call
A Week Apart
A Week Apart (Pt. 2)
The Night Back
Me and My Broken Heart
Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
He Came Back
After (pt 1)
After (pt 2)
After (pt 3)
After (pt. 4)
Him
Coming for You
A Piece here, A Memory There
How The Grinch (Almost) Stole Christmas
Thinking Out Loud
AnnieMireya Theophilia James
Epilogue

A Night In

11.4K 438 12
By RandomGabs

*Alexander's POV* 

Sam and I were sitting at my place. Dinner was done and the dishes were in the sink. She was curled up next to me, her head on my shoulder, her feet tucked behind her. My arm was around her as we watched Dominion (it's a fairly new show, but I love it! Don't judge). We were watching the latest episode. When a commercial came on, I got up and got ice cream. She had been whining about it all day and I knew she'd love it. I came out, right before the last commercial ended, with two bowls of rocky road ice cream. I smirked as her eyes lit up when she saw the bowl. A grin etched itself onto her face. 

"Thanks babe!" she said before she took a bite. I sat down and she snuggled close again. We ate in silence while we finished the episode. I set my bowl on the coffee table and put my feet up. A sexual scene came on and I saw Sammy's face get red out of the corner of my eye and turned away from me and the T.V.. I paused it and turned to look at her. 

"It's just sex," I said. She rolled her eyes. 

"They aren't even married," she said, a twinge of regret in her voice. I shrugged. 

"Neither were we," I reminded her. She pulled away, hanging her head. 

"I know," she murmured. I groaned internally as my mind went back to the night at the hotel, at our anniversary. Did she regret that? Did she regret me? 

"Do...." I was hesitant to ask her. What if she did regret it? What if she regretted everything? "Do you regret it?" I asked, quickly, thinking it'd be the easiest route. She didn't answer me. I leaned back, trailing a hand down my face as my emotions ran through me. Guilt for putting her in that situation. She'd told me she wanted to wait until she was married. Loss. If she regretted that night, then she regretted me and I'd lost her. Lust; as I remembered that night. Awareness. I could very much lose her now, if I hadn't already. 

"I'm not sure," she finally said. My head snapped towards hers. She was still looking down at her hands. There was pain and mixed emotion clearly written on her face. I sighed and scooted closer, hating the fact that she flinched away. 

"I'm sorry," I said. She looked up, her eyes wide. "I should have waited, controlled myself, around you. Please don't leave me." 

She laughed. "You think I'm going to leave you?" she asked, incredulously. I nodded, uncertainty flowing through me. "Alexander Peirce, I am not going to leave you. That night....was amazing. I did enjoy that night, but a part of me wishes I had waited for my wedding night." 

"Why?" The question slipped out of my lips before I could stop it. 

"Because I'm afraid you're going to leave me," she whispered, her head falling down. My hand came up and carressed her chin, tugging it up so she'd look at me. Her brown eyes caught my blue ones. 

"Samantha Elizabeth Taylor, I will never leave you," I said, sternly. A smile tugged on her lips before it dissapeared. 

"I've been told that before," she said, looking down. I groaned, letting my hand drop. 

"Are we really going back to our first date? Those insecurities that you have towards men?" I asked, irritation in my voice. I looked at her. "Samantha, I've already told you. I am not like other guys. I love you, so so much and I'd do anything for you at this point. I will never interntionally hurt you and I will not leave you. Please, don't let the fuckers who ruined your trust in romance, in men, ruin your trust for me!" I had slipped down onto my knees and taken her hand. She looked up, tears in her eyes as she looked at me with love mixing in. She nodded before she threw herself at me. I caught her in my arms and held her close. 

God, I loved this woman, Despite her mistrust in me, and that stung a bit, knowing that you're own woman didn't trust you. I meant everyword of what I said and I hoped she believed it. She clung to me before she pulled away slightly, so she could look into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry," she said, softly. "I'm sorry for being so....insecure about this." I knew she was referring to us. 

"I know a lot of guys have hurt you," I said, through clenched teeth. The thought of anyone hurting my Sam pissed me off. "But I'm not going to. Sam, I love you and I will never leave you."  

She nodded before pressing her lips to mine in a rough kiss. My hands dropped to her waist as I held her close. She nipped my bottom lip playfully before I delved my tongue into her mouth and danced with hers. She moaned slightly as I trailed my hands to her butt and squeezed. I kissed her for a moment or so before I pulled away. 

"I should get you home," I said, reluctantly, though I wanted to ask her to stay. She sighed and nodded before standing up. I got up too and we walked to my front door. I grabbed my keyes on the way and locked my door. We went to the garage and got in my car. I drove her home with our hands interlocked together.

I had to park a block away, due to the lack of closer parking. We strolled to her building. We were almost there when these two guys walked towards us. They checked Sam out before they let out a wolf whistle. I felt a growl rumble in my throat before I turned on them. 

"Put your eyes back into your skull and walk away before I kick your ass for checking out my girlfriend," I snapped, my hands in fists. I'd had enough bullshit for one night. First Sam's insecurities, which I'm glad we talked about, but it put me on edge, feeling like she might leave if I didn't handle it gently, and now two pervs checking out my girfriend. Ha, no. 

One of them nodded, the taller of the two and started to walk away, leaving his friend behind, who just glared at me before he glanced at Sam. 

"Hey, doll, why don't you come with me? I could show you a good time, better than this chump," he said, smirking at me. I frowned before I swung, hitting him in the jaw. He fell to the ground as I stood above him. 

"Anything else you want to add?" I snapped. He nodded, spitting out a bit of blood. 

"Hell, ya." He looked back at Sam. "I could rock your world baby!" 

I growled again and was about to lean down to punch him again, when I felt Sam wrap her arms around my waist and press herself against my back. 

"Don't, baby," she murmured. "He's not worth it." I stood there for a moment, trying to get myself together, but I took a step back and nodded. Sam took my hand and I tugged her to my side. She leaned into me, and it helped me relax a bit. She glanced down at the guy, still on the ground. 

"Next time you want to make a move, pay attention to her boyfriend smart ass! Oh, and I bet you couldn't even come close to what he could do," she said, cheerfully before we started walking. I will admit that a sense of pride when through me at what she said. Her face was red as we walked away. 

"Sam," I said. She looked up while we walked. "Please tell me you meant what you said about...." I trailed off, not able to bring myself to say it for some reason. Her face went another shade of red as she nodded. 

"Yes," she said softly. "I told you that night was amazing." I smiled and let the subject drop as we got to her building. I walked her up the steps. "Why don't you stay?" she asked, gripping my hand. I looked at her with a suprised face. She never asks me to stay. "It's been lonely since Savvy moved in with Chris." I nodded. 

"You don't have to tell me twice," I said before pulling her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me as I held her to my chest. She pulled away after a moment and we went in. She unlocked her door to her apartment and together we went inside. I locked the door behind us. 

"You know," I said as Sam headed towards her room. "If you didn't want to be alone, you could have just said something at my place." I heard her sigh. 

"I know, but with the conversation we had, it didn't feel right," she called back. 

"So me punching a guy made it feel right?" I retorted. I heard her laugh before she came back. 

"Yeah, I guess," she said as I took her in. She was wearing a large white tee shirt that fell to her midthigh and that was it, except for the bright purple underwear that was visable beneath it. I felt myself come to attention, if you know what I mean, and I had to look away. "What's wrong?" she asked and I saw her step towards me in my periphial vision. I shook my head. 

"Sam, you look so fucking hot right now, that I have to look away," I said, reaching down and trying to adjust myself in my jeans. Her eyes trailed down me before they stopped at the bulge in my pants. 

"Oh," she said, growing red. "I thought that you might like it since he did." 

At that sentence, I turned towards her. I walked towards her and with each step I took forward she took one back. She finally stopped when her back met the wall. I put my hands on either side of her head and leaned down. 

"He? Who?" I growled, jealousy flowing through me. She blinked, her eyes wide, and swallowed. 

"Just some guy I dated a while back..." she faded off. I growled again and pressed myself against her. 

"You don't want to go down this road," I murmured, my lips against her ear. She shivered. "The thought of some other guy seeing whats mine like this....You don't want to see this side of me." She looked up at me. 

"What's yours?" she snapped. Oh, Sammy's back. "I'm not your property. You do not own me Alexander." I chuckled as I brushed away some of her hair. 

"Oh, Sam, but you do, because I'm yours too. Would you want to know that other girls have seen me, all of me?" I teased. She frowned and smacked myself. 

"No," she grumbled. I chuckled again. 

"Ok, then," I murmured. "So don't blame me when I say you're mine, because I know how you get too. I see the glares you give other girls while we're in public, just like I know you see the glares I give too." She looked up and swallowed before she gave me a weak nod. I started to pull away from her but she wrapped her arms around my neck, as she whimpered softly. I chuckled but pressed her against the wall again, loving the feel of her body against mine. 

"Don't go," she breathed. I leaned down and gently grazed her ear with my teeth. 

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said, truthfully. "But we should stop before I do something you might regret later." She looked up, a certain fire in her eyes I've never seen before. 

"I'll never regret doing anything with you," she said, quickly. 

"But-" I was about to remind her of the conversation we had earlier that night when she crashed her lips to mine, her lips moving against mine aggressively. I moaned as I let her dominate the kiss. She was sexy when she was in controll. I felt her push off against the wall and flip our positions. I felt her hands tug at my shirt and I pulled away. 

"Tell me what you want, Princess," I said huskily. 

"You," she replied just as hoarse. I chuckled and tugged my shirt off. I shivered at the feel of her hands on my body. "All of you." My eyes pinned hers and I knew I wasn't going to take it easy on her tonight. I wanted her to scream my name. I wanted to ravish her body as a punishment for earlier. The conversation, the insecurities she had about me were stupid, and I think she realized that too. And I wanted to make her pay for that. Not too much of course, but enough to show her that she's mine and I'm hers and there's no way in fucking hell I'm leaving her. 

"You better run, Princess," I growled. "You don't want to be fucked against the wall do you?" She smiled at me. 

"There's a new experience for anything," she said, rubbing her chest against me. I gripped her hips, pulled her close and leaned down. 

"Imma count to three and if you're not in your bed, I'm  going to throw you over my shoulder and take you there," I threatened. I felt her body shake against mine before she leaned against me more. 

"Start counting," she said. I let her go. 

"One." 

She took a step back and raked her eyes over my body. She smiled at me sweetly. 

"Two." 

She took another step back, her hand trailing down her body and I growled. This woman was killing me. 

"Three!" 

I leaped for her but she turned and ran to her room. She jumped onto her bed and turned around to look at me was I came towards her. I stopped in her doorway and took her in. Her dark hair was loose and falling down her body. Her brown eyes were lit up in lust and need. She smirked at my bulge before looked up at me. She bit her lip as I looked her up and down. 

"I'm going to make you pay Princess," I growled before I shut the door behind me. 

AN: Next update will be the day after there's 50 comments and 100 votes. Sorry for doing a vote goal, but I'd like to hear what you thought and ideas so yeah. I kinda have an idea of where I'm going to take this so bear with me. :) Lemme know what you thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 626 16
He shouldn't want her.. She's nothing but trouble with a capital T. But after one steamy drunken night he can't help himself. But that is where the f...
28.2K 688 70
Can an affair with a married really work or will the one thing you have in common tear you apart. Can an exotic dancer and CEO really have have an ha...
138K 4.5K 42
Dawn never thought she would end up with her boss all on a one romantic night they spent together, to her Ryan was as arrogant and frustrating as any...
1.1K 5 69
Olivia decided to work at a bar with her bestfriend and it turns out she develops a tiny crush on her boss...Ace Blanes