(COMPLETED) Idol love

By Aza_in_her_head

Yume Nijino, The top S4 of Four Star Academy falls for Yuki Subaru but is unable to confess due to her friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 The unexpected kiss
Chapter 5 The comfort
A short Note
Chapter 6 I Hate All This
Chapter 7 The Confession and Paparazzi?!!?!
Chapter 7 The Heartbreak Of Subaru-Kun
Chapter 8 I thought you liked Subaru
Chapter 9 Laura is sad.....
Chapter 11 Asahi-senpai!
Chapter 12 How about a date?(Part 1)
Chapter 13 How about a date? (Part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Is it the trailer + Idol Love's synopsis
Chapter 16
โ˜ Attention Readersโ˜ 
Chapter 17 Mahiru is missing?!?
Reader x M4 boys (Edited, Don't skip)
Chapter 18 Scared
Chapter 19 Mahiru's Ex
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 The chase continues
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
M4 x Reader (Part 2)
Whatever
I will Help you
You are....

Chapter 10 Asahi has got a date

547 22 0
By Aza_in_her_head

Koharu was engrossed in her thoughts. Yume was going to hold a new Gig' because of the Movie. The dress must be cute with a hint of Romance.
"Yume-chan and Subaru-senpai look so good. But Laura said she was dating Nozomu-senpai. How odd!",wondered Koharu.
Yume and she have planned a meeting in the afternoon, so that they could short list the designs.
"I guess I should take a walk to replenish my thoughts.", with this she strecthed a little bit and went out for walk. After a few minutes, she spotted Mahiru-chan and Asahi. She could sense an air of commotation between them.
"Mahiru-chan! Asahi-senpai!", she called out.
They both looked up to find Koharu there. Asahi rushed to greet her!
"Koharu-chan!!!!",he cried in an energetic tone," Do you know Lunch-chan ate my chocolate brownie and caramel ice cream!", he wailed in a childish manner.
"Koharu, It was on the table last night. I swear I didn't ate it.",Mahiru replied calmly.
"You are my little sister, arn't you? I AM YOUR ONI-CHAN! Answer honestly, or.......", He tried to threathen her but, all in vain.
Mahiru snapped him on the back and said" IF YOU ARE MY ONI-CHAN, THEN ACT LIKE ONE! And I didn't ate it."
"Who is making MY koharu uncomfortable?", thundered a strong mature voice. It w.as Yozora. And she smelled of Chocolate and Caramels?!?
"Well, The chocolate brownie was tasty but the caramel was off!"
"Onee-san! How could you? It was mine.", Asahi said in a crying way.
Meanwhile, Koharu who was neglated or more of ignored tried to go back to the dorms....BUT! Yozora caught her by the wrist and said, " Sorry Asahi, In return you get a date with Koharu!"

Asahi couldn't believe it. A date with his dream girl. He fainted on the spot.
And Koharu was "Heh.....Hehhhhhh!!!!!"
(Hello! Did you like it? Next chapter will have a Asahi x Koharu kiss. For sure! Stay tuned, and give your ideas. Thanks for reading too!
Love Subayume😙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 242 32
So, this will start out when Yume obviously hated Subaru, along the way they are going to go through hard times as they grew closer to each other! Co...
42.8K 1.1K 20
After what happened between Yuki and Subaru, Yuki has been shutting everyone out and hiding herself from Society. What will happen when four handsome...
40.6K 1K 18
COMPLETE(: *PLEASE NOTE THAT MY USERNAME HAS CHANGED.* After their mouths parted, they stood there, awestruck. Their gazes were locked on each other...
246K 6.4K 35
- ๐™ฎ๐™ชฬ„ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ i see that you get so shy when i look. โž in which yลซ nishinoya has fallen for the shy sister o...