Belief

Oleh Dream_in_Words

{A 5sos story} We spend our lives sorting out our beliefs. Belief leads to high hopes, it leads to dreams, it... Lebih Banyak

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Bonus Chapter!
2.6
2.7 (Part 1)
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1 (part 1)
3.1 (Part 2)
3.1 (Part 3)
3.2
3.3
3.4
Little Note From Me (:
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
Bonus Chapter
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
hello...or goodbye?
WATTYS 2016
Epilogue.

2.7 (part 2)

4.9K 177 196
Oleh Dream_in_Words

Luke grabs my hand, running with me through aisles of cars until we came to a halt out front of the entrance to Disneyland. I gasped excitedly, squeezing his hand as he pulls tickets out of the bag and hands them to the smiling lady behind the counter.

I tugged him through the gates, halting quickly as we took our first few steps into the park. The sun was shining, brightening up the features of Main Street. Sugary smells were surrounding us along with magical music that made my heart dance. I felt Luke's eyes on me, turning to see him watching my enjoyment. When he saw me looking he blushed and turned away.

We walked down Main Street, filled with cheery children tugging on their parent's hand, and lined with colorful, small-town buildings on each side.

"Look, the castle!" I tugged on Luke's arm, making him laugh as a little girl next to us tugged on her parents' sleeves in the same way.

"Would you guys like a picture?" A smiling employee came up to us. Luke looked at me, shrugging before nodding to the lady. The two of us stood in front of the cast, Luke's arm around my waist. Just as the lady was counting down for the picture, Luke turned my head, kissing me just as the flash went off.

We both blushed as the lady handed us a photo card.

"You can add that picture to your wall," he swung our hands happily, absorbing the magic that is Disney. Somehow they make you feel happy just by standing in the middle of a street.

Both of us had been here before, so we decided to start with our favorites. First, Luke rushed us back to Space Mountain, grabbing my shoulders in nervousness as we neared the front of the line. When we got, off he tried to hide his shaken face.

"Just admit it, you were scared," I tease, giving him a push as we make our way to the Matterhorn, another roller coaster.

"I was not," Luke pushed back softly, "I was just afraid that you were going to get scared."

"Sure, if you say so," I tease, making him tickle my sides. On the next few rides he tried extra hard to keep his cool, sticking his tongue out at me every few minutes.

To Luke's relief, I forced him to go on the Nemo ride next. Well, more like he forced me. As we exited the ride, he began smiling to himself.

"What?" I poke his side questioningly.

"Nothing," he shrugs, still smiling.

"Tell me!" I push him.

"Its stupid," he blushes. I just stare at him until he gives in. "I was just thinking. You're my Nemo."

"What do you mean?" I look up at him, confused.

"You're my nemo. If you get lost in the great, big ocean, I'll come and find you," Luke blushes, looking at his feet. I just smile, my fingers finding his and locking our hands together.

"I will wait for you to come find me," I smile, leaning into his chest as we entered the next area of the park. How did he manage to be such a dork, yet so "cool" and "mysterious" at the same time?

Walking through Fantasyland, I dragged Luke around to all of the kiddie rides, much to his dismay. He pretended to groan about each one, but his face showed nothing but pure amusement, taking in my happiness. I haven't felt this happy in so long.

"You have to go on it's a small world!" I roll my eyes, dragging him over to the nearly empty ride.

"I suppose if I have too," he chuckles, wrapping his arm around my waist as we sit in our own boat, the rest of it empty.

The ride begins, small figures singing and dancing along as our boat drifts slowly through them. I was smiling, singing along. Turning to look at Luke, I notice he was only looking at me.

"You are missing the ride," I blush, looking back at the singing puppets.

"You are more fun to watch," Luke crinkled his eyebrows, "That didn't come out smooth and romantic, did it?"

"Not really," I giggle, kissing his cheek. He raises his eyebrows, pulling me closer.

"Just the cheek?" he whispers tauntingly before smashing his lips against mine. I gasp into his kiss, taken by surprise as his lips move roughly against mine.

"Luke," I breathe heavily, breaking away from the kiss, "We are in a children's park!"

"No," he smirks, his lips finding mine again, "We are in Africa, aren't you paying attention to the ride?" he speaks against my lips as I quickly glance at the singing dolls. I laugh into the kiss, rolling my eyes before kissing him back.

His hands roam my sides, leaning me back against the bench in the boat. His tongue finds entrance to my mouth as my fingers tug at his hair. The kiss becomes more heated with each turn of the boat.

After a few minutes the only things I was focused on was the taste of Luke's lips. His lip ring was rubbing against my lips, making me shiver in pleasure.

A loud cough made us both open our eyes, slowly detaching from each other. I sat up slowly, as we both realized the ride had stopped, the music was gone, and a not so happy worker was staring down at us along with a few waiting families.

"Sorry," I squeak embarrassed. Luke and I dart up, running off of the ride and out the exit. His face was redder than mine for once. He buried it into my shoulder, shy and embarrassed. I just stood there, not sure whether to be mortified or laugh. My body started to laugh on its own, making Luke look up questioningly. The color from his cheeks began to fade as he joined me in laughing. His laugh was high and squeaky for a minute before it turned into silent giggles against my shoulder. I can't believe we just did that.

"Anyway," he giggled, "Let's get some ice cream."

He grabbed my hand, his palms warm from embarrassment, and pulled me over to the ice cream stand. Luke ordered for us both, carrying our cones to a small bench right next to the castle.

"So after this," I looked over the map, "We can do the other half of the park," I pointed to the areas we hadn't been to yet. He nodded, watching my fingers. "Unless you are too scared to go on Splash Mountain."

"You doubt me, don't you?" he frowns teasingly. "I am tough you know," Luke dabs ice cream on my nose, making me crinkle it, giggling.

"Prove it," I smirk, putting ice cream on his nose too. He tries to lick it off with his tongue, but fails, making both of us laugh.

"Fine, I will," he grins, finishing up his ice cream and standing up. I raise my eyebrows, waiting for whatever act of stupidity he was about to do. Luke smirks at me, stretching out his arms before sliding them underneath me suddenly. I gasp, nearly dropping my ice cream cone.

Luke carried me wedding style down to the gate of the giant castle, laughing softly in my ear. We walked past one of the photographers, Luke whispering in his ear and slipping him our photo card before carrying me to the foot of the castle. He began to spin us around, giggling in my ear like a maniac before stopping, facing the camera, with a wide grin.

I was so disoriented I forgot to smile, my ice cream falling with a splat onto my shirt. The camera man laughed at us, as Luke put me down.

"Yikes, that backfired," Luke smiled apologetically at my shirt.

"I said to prove you were tough, not strong," I laugh, wiping off my shirt.

"Same thing," he rolled his eyes, pulling me over to a gift shop. Luke walked the isles before picking out a Mickey shirt and a Minnie shirt, carrying them over to the counter. Before I could protest, he had already paid for them, handing me the pink one.

"You are such a dork," I smile, looking at the matching shirts.

"Shuttup you know you love it," he winked. It was true, I did.

We changed into our shirts, now looking like one of those want-to-be-Tumblr couples with our matching outfits.

The next few hours we spent hitting every ride that we possibly could. The only break we took was to watch the parade and meet a few characters (mostly because I made Luke, but he was too cool to admit he enjoyed it too). As the sun began to fade, our pace slowed down, and we got in line for Splash Mountain.

"We haven't moved in like three hours," Luke complains as we waited in line.

"Luke, we have only been waiting for five minutes," I correct him as he sat on the railing, my fingers brushing through his blonde spikes.

"I don't want to get wet," he crosses his eyes, sticking out his tongue at me.

"Then sit towards the front," I lie slyly. He believes me, hopping off the railing to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks babe," he smiles, resting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist. I widen my eyes in shock, but try to hide it quickly at his use of the word babe.

I was such a fan girl.

Finally we get to the front of the line, slowly getting into our log. Luke takes the seat in the front, and I hide behind his huge body.

As the log begins the long rise up, I lean up and whisper into his ear, "By the way, the person in the front gets the wettest!"

"I'm going to kill you!" he screams as the log dives forward. My vision was blurred with the splash, Luke's screams filling my ears.

As we exit the ride, Luke was dripping from head to toe. I, on the other hand, was perfectly dry.

"You make a great umbrella," I smirk as we exit, glancing back at him.

"You know what?" he growls jokingly, "Come here!" he yells before running towards me. I scream, running down the exit hallway back into the open park. He tripped trying to run through the crowd, his lanky legs getting in people's way. Luke was too fast for me, quickly catching up, his arms grabbing my waist and lifting me into the air. "I just wanted to give you a big hug," he laughs, spinning me around.

My body was soaked as he turned me around so that I faced him. Luke leaned down and kissed my forehead, smirking proudly to himself at my dripping clothes. I couldn't help but smile.

"We have to go get spots for the fireworks," he pulls away, grabbing my hand and beginning to walk back towards Main Street. We had managed to go on almost all of the rides, and meet a few princesses. The fireworks would be a perfect end to the perfect day.

"I'm so tired," I groan halfway through our walk, dragging my feet.

"Come on," he tugged at my arm.

"My feet hurt," I pout, looking up at him. Luke couldn't withstand my pleading looks for that long.

"Fine," he sighs, fighting a smile. Luke turns around, leaning down so I could hop on his back. I cheer, jumping on his back for a piggy-back ride.

"You are the best," I rest my chin on his shoulder as he makes the trek to the street in front of the castle.

"I know," he agrees. I kiss his neck, making his face blush and making me giggle.

A few minutes later Luke sets me down, leading us to a bench out front of one of the Main Street shops. He pulls me onto his lap, waiting for the fireworks to start.

Within seconds the park was filled with extra magical music, the kind that makes your stomach tingle. The sky was filled with bursting fire. I watched as the light from the fireworks flickered against Luke's smiling face. He was staring up into the sky with a giant grin, mimicking the children around us. I rest my head on his chest, looking up into the sky.

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

The grand finale lit up the whole sky above the castle, a magical sight that made me feel like a child again.

"Thanks for bringing me here today Luke," I grin, looking into his eyes.

"Like I said," he whispered, "we both deserved some extra happiness."

Luke kissed me softly before pulling me up off of the bench.

"Ready to go?" He smiled, waving our interlocked hands around.

"Do we have too?" I pout, pulling against his grip to sit back on the bench.

"Come on," he lifts me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the park. I was just swinging around, hitting his back in protest. By the time he finally put me down, we were in front of the car. "Get in princess."

Just like that we were pulling away from our happy getaway, and pulling back onto the highway leading to reality.

Both of us were exhausted, Luke focusing on keeping his eyes open and on the road, and I was slowly drifting into sleep, my head against the window.

I woke up a little while later, looking around to see we were nearly home.

"Hello there," Luke smiled as he realized I was awake.

"Did I fall asleep?" I yawn.

"Yes," he glances over at me, "You are very cute when you sleep."

"Liar," I blush, wrapping my arms around my shivering body.

"Are you cold?" Luke asks. I nod. "I will stop by my house and get you a sweatshirt for the ride."

"Luke, we are almost at my house, you don't have to do that," I shake my head, my body shaking.

"Hey, it's on the way," he insists, "Plus I like it when you wear my clothes," he mumbles, looking out the window shyly.

"Okay, fine," I grin, curling my legs up to my chest.

We pull up to Luke's house, I curl up on the couch as he goes into the other room to find a sweatshirt.

Just as my eyes began to droop I saw headlights in the driveway. Darting up, by the time I realized what was happening, the front door opened.

"Maddie what are you doing here?" Michael raises his eyebrows, looking around his empty living room.

"I-um-I," I was left stuttering, staring at him as he walked over to me. Just as I was about to make up some stupid lie that Michael wouldn't believe, Luke walked into the room. Panic flickers across his face for a mere second before his face turns into a scowl.

"Here is the sweatshirt you left here," Luke throws one of his sweatshirts at me, his face set hard. "Now there is nothing left here for you. So you can go," his face shows pain and hurt.

How was he managing this?

I just stood there, afraid the ruin his act.

"Luke you don't need to be such a dick about it," Michael frowned, walking over to me. "Do you need a ride home Maddie, I didn't see your car?"

"Um yeah, my friend dropped me off really quick. I didn't think it through," I mumble unsurely.

"Come on, I'll take you home," Michael rests his hand on my back, leading me towards the door.

I glance back at Luke, his body rigid at the sight of Michael's hand on my back. Michael leads me out front, turning on his car.

"Hold on, I forgot my phone inside!" I shout over the sound of his starting engine. He just nods.

Running inside, Luke is sitting on the couch, his head resting against his fist.

"That was some good acting," I smirk, making his face turn around, immediately lighting up when he saw me.

"You did better than I expected," he smirks walking over to me.

"I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for today," I lean up to kiss him softly. I begin to walk away, not wanting Michael to become suspicious. Luke catches my wrist, pulling me in for one more kiss, deeper than the first.

"Bye, I hate you," Luke winks, letting me out of his grip.

"Bye, I hate you too," I giggle, walking out of the front door.

I joined Mikey in the car, as he began talking about his day with the boys. I sat there, nodding along, surprised that Luke and I had managed to fool him.

Hopefully we could keep the act up.

Yay fun times at Disney. Disney is literally my favorite place. If only I had a Luke Hemmings to share it with.

Like I said they deserved a little break so not that much drama in this chapter(;

Vote/comment/share with all of your cyber and real life friends 🙈

-Maddie

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.4K 149 27
❝it's about the impact someone can have on your life - how they can tear you apart and rebuild you.❞ © twenty-fourteen | cuhlum
747 130 19
Michael was heartbroken in many ways. Then he met Luke and somehow he felt better. For a while. COMPLETED © a fanfiction by YouKnowWhatNope
119K 1.2K 84
5sos preferences and imagines for your feels
109K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.