Bonus Chapter!

Okay so this is a bonus chapter because I love ya guys and I was getting a lot of requests! So it is basically the gig in Luke's POV.

"Holy shit, guys there are actually people out there," Ashton peeks his head out into the crowded pub. Just the slight opening of the door made the cramped back room flood with the sound of people chattering and yelling to each other out in the pub.

"It's probably just a coincidence, they can't be here for us," Michael shrugs, tuning his guitar as he sits against the back wall.

"What if they are actually here for us?" I mumble into Calum's arm. We were enjoying our pre-show cuddle. My head rested against his shoulder, our legs piled together.

"That would be ridiculous," Calum shakes his head, "but maybe one day."

Ashton shuts the door, the room falling back into silence. He walked over and took a seat next to Michael on the floor. Michael plugged in his iPod, filling the small room with whatever song came on our playlist.

Standing up, Calum and I started busting some moves, resorting to random hip thrusts and arm spasms. It only took a few minutes before Ashton joined us, mimicking our skills. Michael just leaned against the wall, clutching his stomach from the bittersweet pain laughing brings you. His usual black hair had a patch of seaweed green toward the front. It actually sort of looked cool. It made him look less emo at least.

A few songs later, the owner of the pub came stumbling through the door, mumbling something about it being show time before taking another swig of his beer and leaving. We looked at each other excitedly, grabbing our guitars (and drumsticks) before heading onto the stage.

"Ready to rock boys?" Ashton squeezed my shoulders as we walked up the steps.

"Let's rock," I rubbed my hands together nervously.

As we walked over to our microphones my eyes widened. This was not the same crowd as last time. The twelve people seemed to have doubled, or tripled in size. A cramped room of mostly teenagers stared up at us...waiting.

"Uh, hi guys," I mutter, waving awkwardly as I shuffle my feet.

"Are you ready to party?!" Ashton shouted from his drum kit, making the room erupt into a wave of roars. I smiled, thank god we had Ashton.

"Okay, so this first song is called Gotta Get Out," Michael shouted into his microphone, flicking his hair. As we began to play, the crowd was already getting into it, raising their hands and screaming. I couldn't hold in my smile as I began to sing. These people were actually enjoying us.

We lost ourselves in the music, jumping around the stage and acting as if we were real punk rockers. Halfway through our third song, I noticed a blonde in the front row staring at me. When I looked over at her, I realized it was that girl Chloe from the party. She caught my eye, winking as she flipped her hair behind her shoulders, raising her cup. Her friends, who I also recognized, giggled and waved before squealing and turning away out of embarrassment, but her eyes never left mine.

A chill went down my spine, I had to stop myself from making a disgusted face in front of the crowd.

Ignoring her stares, the four of us began to play one of our newer songs, Heartbreak Girl. The first time Ashton played it for us, I wasn't really feeling it, but the other boys really seemed to enjoy it, and so did the crowd tonight. The lyrics just gave me this uncomfortable feeling.

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out

You could be with me now

But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,