ѕ w e e т p e a ONE - SHOTS...

By Lexinator04

DO YOU WATCH RIVERDALE? DO YOU LIKE SWEET PEA? If so here's a book for you! I know you all love Riverdale! S... More

"Mate?"
"Mate?" PART TWO
"I love... you,"
"PuNCh!"
★ "Runaway," ★
"ᏆNᎢᎡᏌᏚᏆᎾN"
"ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓨ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜⓢ,"
"ᏢᎾᏢ's"
"ᎢᎻᎬ FᏆᏩᎻᎢ"
"Oᕼ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ!"
"S H O T S F I R E D,"
"I don't want you to leave,"
"I don't want you to leave," P A R T T W O
"MARRIED?"
"ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦᎬsᏆ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ"
"T h i s i s l i f e,"
"Cheater,"
"Cheater," Part Two
"thє вrєαk up,"
"ƒɑԵҽ íՏ մղՏԵօԹԹɑҍӀҽ"
"Rath of G & G,"
"The Monsters Within,"
"The Monster Within," PART TWO
"The Monsters Within," PART THREE
"The Monsters Within," FINAL PART!
"W-Why?"
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠," ★ PART ONE
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠" ★ PART TWO
"R o A d T r i p,"
"Unknown love,"
"Unknown love," PART TWO
"тнe вreaĸ υp,"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?" PART TWO!
"We might just die here,"
"We might just die here," PART TWO!
"The hits just keep on coming,"
"ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʙᴀʀs,"
"Harms way,"
"FiGhT fOr Me,"
"FIgHt fOr Me," Part Two
"FiGhT fOr Me," PART THREE!
"T H E D E A L,"

"Stay,"

1.1K 32 0
By Lexinator04

3:02 AM.

Darkness consumed the room, as the only light was the moon shining through the slightly cracked window. The sudden breeze made Y/N shiver under her favorite cover.

Tossing and turning she just could not get comfortable with the only thoughts going through her head as she finally realized her feelings toward the serpent.

The dark haired wonder across town... The hottest man she thought she'd ever met. It hurt so much knowing that she had no chance with him, being friend zoned helped nothing.

Why can't he just like me back?

Am I really going to sit around like this?

Gradually closing her eyes, clearing her mind she let sleep take over... Knowing that it was the only thing to make her feel better. To make her forget.

~

It felt so real... How Sweet Pea died. Everything. Tears streamed down the teen's face as she knew there was no one to comfort her since her parents were out of town... There was one thing that stuck out the most. She had to make sure Sweets was ok. Picking up her phone with shaking fingers she found his contact calling him.

"Hello?" He asked on the other side, as she should hear the sleep in his voice.

"Erm... Sorry for waking you but I had a nightmare where you died so I had to make sure you were ok." She whispered barely audible for him to hear.

"Y/N?" He mumbled.

Before she could say another word there was a beep beep beep... He had hung up on her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she had her answer... The serpent would never love her.

That put a stab into her heart, as all she ever wanted was to be loved... By anyone other than her parents, who were pretty much forced to love her.

Everything crumbling down at one moment, the wall that she had out up inside her was now down. She didn't know what to do as everything became nothing more than another one of her nightmares... Only this time it was real.

Y/N had been preparing for the rejection for so long... It almost made it seem as though it would never come.

Knock Knock

Were the only things to be heard in the silence of the night. Looking up Y/N could only see the outline of certain things, carefully going over to her light switch she flicked it on preparing for the worst.

However instead, she saw none other than Sweet Pea at the window.

Gradually walking over with courage she whipped the tears away, prying open the window.

"Sweets, what are you doing here?" She asked turning the other way. "You do know I have a door right?"

"Yeah, I had to come over to make sure you were OK... My phone died since I forgot to plug it in." He said while taking a seat on her bed.

"Oh," Is all she managed to get out... Relief came flooding over, at least it wasn't rejection... Yet.

"Are you OK now? I'm right here... Not dead." He said with a little chuckle.

"I-No!" She said as the sobs started wracking her body. "Everything right now it's too much."

Wanting so much to look strong in front of Sweets she simpily couldn't...

"Hey! Y/N it's going to be OK." He said walking over and putting his arms around her... Unintentionally shielding her from the world around them.

He placed his chin on the top of her shoulder, dark hair tickling her rosy cheeks.

"Just get some rest Y/N, and if you need anything, feel free to call me again," He mumbled going to get up only to have her grip tighten.

"Stay." She whispered her E/C/ eyes meeting his brown ones.

Both twinkling in the moonlight he crawled in next to her.

"OK," Is all that escaped his lips... They were close, as you couldn't slide a piece of paper between them.

~

Y/N had woken up to Sweets arms encircled tightly around her.

"Y/N," He mumbled in his sleep, as she started to wiggle.

"I have to go pee." She whined trying to get out of his hulk grip.

"No." He said bluntly a smile creeping across his lips.

Scratching his arm she finally got free making it just in time.

After doing her business she walked out, to Sweet Pea sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Thanks for being here for me Sweets... It really means a lot." She said throwing a pillow back on the bed.

"No problem... Anyways I'm hungry let's go get breakfast at Pop's." He said getting up and stretching his stiff arms.

"Sure, but your paying!" Y/N said smirking causing him to groan.

~

Walking out Sweets door as he had finally got ready for the day. There was no one out this early, except... Jughead, surprisingly.

"Hey Jug!" Sweet Pea said as he was walking out of his place.

"Hey, guys... Ugh, Y/N you sleep over?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows with a chuckle.

"Um... He slept over at mine, but not in the way your thinking!" She defended.

"Ok, ok... Whatever you say, anyways I've got to go, see you guys around." Jughead said turning the other way on the sidewalk.

"Well, that was..." Sweet Pea trailed off at the end.

"Plain right embarrassing." Y/N finished for him.

"I kinda liked the sound of it." He joked with a wink... Causing her to blush, but she knew that it was all just as a joke.

He wasn't serious...

He never is.

~

Making their way into Pop's Sweets held open the door for her.

"I'll be in the bathroom... Pick a seat for us?" He questioned looking around.

She nodded, going to the left side of the diner. Sliding her way into the booth she picked up the menu as someone cleared their throat from behind her.

Looking up she was met with the face of none other than Chuck Clayton.

"What do you want to Chuck?" She asked annoyed.

"Oh, nothing... Just for you to admit, you've always wanted me." He said against her ear, as his breath fanned her neck.

"Gross Chuck... Why would you ever think that?" She asked pushing him away.

"Oh come all, every girl does... Don't you want to get on the Chuckwagon?" He asked with a smirk.

"Just leave me alone." She said turning back to the menu.

He grabbed her wrist roughly.

"Oh, I don't think s-" Chuck started only to be cut off.

"She said to leave her alone," Sweet Pea interjected standing tall from behind him. "So I suggest you stop."

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?" Chuck threatened pushing him back.

The serpent regained balance punching Chuck strait in the nose.

A fight erupted between the two as Pop finally broke it up.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave the restaurant." He said as calmly as possible.

Chuck stormed out of the place furious at what just happened.

Y/N pulled herself to her feet, fingers brushing against Sweet Pea's shiner... He flinched.

Pulling him outside it was now raining. Standing there on the sidewalk they looked into each other's sparkling eyes.

Both leaning on their lips soon made contact as the rain poured down on their bodies.

This was the beginning of something big... Something whole.

Something that would last forever.

A bond.

An always.

The rejection Y/N had been planning for had never came, as she finally got someone who truly loved her... Not because they had to because they chose to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 827 27
sweet pea isn't the sweetest person to bump into on the south-side but that's not the case when it comes to his love she brings out the 'sweeter' sid...
14.5K 1.4K 60
FP and Alice are semi together now that the Farm has opened her to the idea of them. Ready to start a new life with her and their kids, he is also ma...
380K 7.7K 25
"Remember what we said sweet pea?" "Not to harm Jughead because it'll harm Bughead." ** in which she's the actual sweet-pea. or in which nixie is the...
1.4K 99 21
DO YOU WATCH RIVERDALE? DO YOU SHIP BUGHEAD? If so here's a book for you! I know you all love Riverdale! So what's liking Riverdale without shipping...