TordTom OneShots

By MjelikART

Dom Tord Sub Tom (don't judge) I accept requests (ToriTamara, opposite au and some other au) I don't write E... More

First of all
Their Guardian
Orders
Last Ruby guard
Chances
Happy Meal
You Forgot?
Lead to my Fate?
I met him
It's the same
The Big City
I don't want..
I don't want.. 2
Last Ruby Guard 2
Bad Coffee
The Big City 2
"what?"
Right Hand Man
The kid's counterpart
It's you that I want
Patient
Do me a favor
I Don't Know!!
Why?
Understand?
a true story
request?
Lies and Marks
was that Normal?
He came back for?
A Typo Mistake
Experiment #2733
Why? 2
In heat
ABOUT THE 'KIDS'
Sleepless nights
Time Travel Crisis
Time Travel Crisis 2
Fanart for Experiment #2733
Another Fanart for Exp. #2733
He's alive?
Time Travel Crisis 3
Hanahaki
Sleepless nights 2
Migraine
Telling the Parents
A Game
Hey?
Hey? 2
Usual 4am's (short)
Best Birthday Ever
A Bed Time Story
Unexpectedly in love
Job
Job 2
Unexpectedly in love ver.2
Fanart and mine
If I told you
Gender bend Tablet
Large Tip
Reboot
Comfort
If I told you 2
Band au but different
UUURRRGGHHH
A not so secret Boyfriend
A not so secret Boyfriend 2
Arranged by whom?
Sorry
NAH
Gamble
Take care of them
Laundry
Warning: somewhat ANGSTY
Love's over?
Song based
Letter for Santa?
Hell Talks
(Not a Chap)
Cook up a story! (not a chap)
Ironic
Ironic 2
Switched
Last Time
Last Time 2 (short)
Song
Not a chap but is serious (?)
Seated with Each Other
Fanart <33

Switched 2

2.5K 108 66
By MjelikART

Tamori's P.O.V

"Mommy?" I called out and then he suddenly gave me a surprised look.

"Did you really just called me 'Mommy'?!!" He gasped as he pulled Daddy up making him stand. Daddy also looked a bit surprised but was still frightened of... Something.

With a confused look I got off from the bed I was lying on and walk over to them. They looked pretty hesitant when I was making my way towards them.

Are they afraid of me?

"What's wrong?" I ask as I look at Mommy again. That's when I realized that he was crying but... Smiling at the same time?..

"M-mom--"

"OH MY-- TORDYY! SHE ACTUALLY CALLED ME MOMMY!!" Mommy squeals as he jumps up and down while Daddy was hiding behind him. Daddy was observing me.

"Daddy?.."

He jolted back into his hiding before Mommy gasped again, "OH MY G-- SHE CALLED YOU 'DADDY' TORDY!!"

What is going on here?.. Why are they acting as if I have never once called them Mommy and Daddy before. Why is mommy showing his smile instead of his usual "-_-" expression? Why is daddy acting as if he is a coward?...

Unless...

"Purple Leader"...

I look back at them, "Am I in a different Universe?" I ask, pulling this.. Different Mommy's sleeve gently. He then bends down to my level still wearing a smile and is wiping his tears,

"We don't know what you're talking about but I'm so glad that you're not that mean to us anymore! You finally addressed us as your parents!!!" He squeals as he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm... Mean?"

"Yeah, you're so mean to us Tammy, but mostly to Tordy. He's scared of you because you keep on yelling at him. Cursing at him as if he was nothing... But I'm glad you changed! It makes me happy!!" He.. 'Tom' squealed again.

I looked up to 'Tord' and I noticed how he jolted. He IS afraid of me.

I push Tom away gently, "you aren't my Mommy and Daddy aren't you?" I asked, both of them gave me confused expressions which I already predicted.

"But you are made from our DNA with the help of Ed--"

"No.. I mean.. I'm not from.. YOUR universe.. What I mean is..  I'M from a different universe. And not yours." I explained, now I'm fully aware that they aren't my REAL parents. But the thought of talking to them like this is really painful...

Come to think of it...

"Wait.. Wait.. You... Aren't our... Tammy?" Tom asks as he backs away from me. I nod, "I'm afraid so... Yeah..."

"So... If you aren't our Tammy.. Where is she?"

I brought a hand up to my face as I think, if I'm in her universe.. Would their be any possibility for her to get to a different one?... No I don't think so..

My eyes widened as I grab my hair and pulled a bit hard on it. They tried to stop me but the look on my face made them stop,

"Tammy.. I mean.. Hey, what's wrong?"

I look back up to Tord, "You told me that your Tamori is mean! Right?!"

"W-well.. Yeah.." Tord replied as he slowly hid behind Tom.

"THEN WE SHOULD FIND A WAY TO GET US BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL UNIVERSES!" I yelled as I rushed out of the room with them following behind me.

"Sweetie, what's the rush! You're starting to scare us!"

"Y-you should stop running in the h-halls.. Purple leader will be furious.."

Are they really this.. Soft?..

I let out a frustrated groan as I stopped and turned to them, "Listen.. My Parents aren't like you in the other universe!"

They only tilted their heads in confusion,

"I mean the YOU in MY universe are DIFFERENT FROM YOU!" I explained, stretching every word.

"The us?--"

"And you are afraid of the Me here.. So in my universe.... Oh no.."

"Oh no what?!" Tom interrupted,

"My parents would have given her a punishment.. A painful one maybe."

"WHAT?!"

"EXACTLY WHY WE HAVE TO HURRY AND FIND A WAY TO GET ME BACK TO MY UNIVERSE--"

"What's with all the loud yapping?!" An angry, familiar voice said behind me, I slowly turned to face the person and stood in place.

It had seemed like both Tom and Tord did the same as well since none of us made a sound until..

"Purple Leader..."

Meanwhile in the other Universe...

No one's P.O.V

Both Tom and Tord are inside Tord's office, since they finally knew what's happening, they made the scientists work on the machine so they can finally bring their own Tamori back. Of course, they had to have a serious talk first.

"Tord.. I think you went a bit over board on her. Plus.. She isn't OUR Tamori. She must have been frightened.. She's just a kid."

"A KID WHO DESERVES IT! SHE WAS BEING DISRESPECTFUL! I DIDN'T TAUGHT TAMORI TO BE THAT WAY TO HER ELDERS! HOW COULD HER PARENTS RAISE HER TO BE THAT WAY!? EVEN TEACHING HER TO YELL!" Tord retorted, Tom crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow on him.

"What?"

"You told Tam what hentai is and taught her foul words."

Tord was taken back on what he said as he choked up on his own words.

"See?"

"Alright. I MAY have taught her SOME. BUT that is different from what she did. I never taught her to be disrespectful.. I expected the other Universes out there to be the same." Tord finished as he fell silent. Tom looked at him, worry was shown on his face.

He walks over to his lover and hugged him from behind, calming his lover down. Tom hummed gently as he closed his eyes,

"They must have had their reasons, Tord. It is an ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE after all. Everything may be different there from ours. And who knows. Maybe in a different AU there wasn't even an US or an TAMORI to begin with." Tom said as he pecked Tord's scarred cheek. Tord frowned his eyebrows as he turned around and pulled Tom by his waist gently.

"Doesn't have an US?" Tord asked, Tom nodded in response,

"Maybe just MAYBE in some other AU, we were never together or meant to be." Tom said as he opens his eyes, Tord could see how his pitch black eyes were beggining to become glassy.

"Well then I hate that Universe. I prefer this one." Tord said in a very gentle and warm tone. One that Tom had always loved.

They let their noses touch, letting them feel each other's breaths against each other's skin, both of their eyes were closed. They were simply relaxed.

Until they were interrupted with a loud knock. Tom pulled away from Tord, leaving him with a disappointed look on his face as Tom opened the door.

There stood Paul and Patryk with a tied up Tamori over Paul's shoulder.

"She was trashing around so we had to tie her up. We really thought that the slap would weaken her, to be honest.." Patryk explained, making Tord smirk in the background. Tom playfully hit him,

"Alright, let us talk to her first before we take her back to her Universe."

---------------------------------------

"Don't worry. I knew that you weren't my Parents." Tamori said,

"My parents wouldn't have the guts to hit me. Let alone talk back to me."

The arrogant aura she was showing off was making Tord's blood boil again. He wanted to hit her again but Tom stopped him.

"Tamori.. Look, you need to stop that attitude of yours and start to treat others with respect." Tom said in a calm voice.  Tamori looked up to him and shot him a glare as she crossed her arms.

"What do I care--"

"Or else you'll never know, you're going to lose your parents one day." Tom interrupted making Tamori freeze.

"And you may never have them again." Tom finished. Tord fixed his stance as he stared at the little girl. He could tell that a whole wheel of emotions was running throught her head.

She didn't know how to act.

"She is exactly what you said huh.. Just a kid." Tord commented at Tom who let out a scoff.

"Yeah, you're right Sherlock."

Different Universe~~~

"Thank you so much for this Purple Leader!" Tamori said happily as she was about to embrace the Matt version of Tord.

She only got blocked by his hand. Matt was wearing his usual deadpan face as he looked down at Tamori, "Yeah, sure, whatever, I'm not used to this Tamori's affection. Just bring the one that's ours back fast."

Tamori took a step back and just bowed to him, "Thank you once again!"

Matt only nodded coldly. Soon Tamori felt arms wrapped around her neck gently, "Please bring our Tamori back! And be careful out there!" Tom said in a happily but he was already bawling.

Tamori laughed genuinely as she hugs him back. Tord only stood by the side. He was too shy to embrace someone, especially one that looks like his own daughter.

When he and Tamori met eyes, he just waved at her. Tamori gave him a small smile in return as she pulled away from the hug.

"Now, You just have to step inside the machine and pray it won't kill you." Matt interrupted, all widened eyes were on him.
"I was just kidding jeez.." Matt said in defeat as he raised his hands up in the air.

Tamori was about to step inside the machine until a huge black portal appeared before them. Soon a little girl that looks exactly like her stepped inside the room. Then was followed by none other that her real parents.

"MOMMY! DADDY!!" Tamori yelled as she strech her arms to the both of them. The both gladly embraced their child as they showered her kisses.

"Thank god you are safe!" Tom said as he pecked Tamori's forehead.

"I'm fine, Mom!" Tamori giggled, Tord stood up and looked at the people around them.

"Purple leader if I should guess." Tord commented at Matt who gave him a proud smile.

"Red leader it is then." Matt commented back.

"The war here still going?"

"Yep, it isn't even a proper one anymore since it's because of pancakes."

Both of them laughed as Tom carried Tamori and went over to his different AU self.

"Sup."

"Hi there! My name's Thomas! But we must have the same name since you're me from a different universe! Your daughter had mentioned the both of you and your lover to us!"

"Chatty, huh.." Tom commented but the other Tom wasn't able to hear it over his excitement. Then his attention was brought up to the Tord hiding behind the other Tom's back.

"Is he always that frightened around people?" Tom asked,

"Yep, Daddy's different in this universe, don't you think so too, Mommy?" Tamori asked as she also looks at Tord who was trying to cover himself.

Tom laughed, "Yeah, very different. Which explains a lot why..."

Tom looked down at the different AU Tamori who had her arms crossed as she stood silently beside the portal.

"Anywho! We should really be going! The PORTAL doesn't stay there for long." Tom said, purposely raising his voice to catch his lover's attention before walking over to the portal.

"Oh! Right! Well then, 'till we meet again Purple Leader."

"Still not used to how different you are from this universe but yeah. 'Till we meet again." Matt replied with a smile on his face.  Tord walks over to where his lover was standing but he made sure to bid a proper farewell to the different AU Tamori.

He left her with widened eyes and they just left. The portal disappeared and everything was back to normal.

But the room stayed silent, not until Purple leader finally had the guts to leave. He wanted to say something about fixing their family relationship but he figured that they aren't the idiots that they were supposed to be now.

Tamori stood frozen in her place, not noticing that she was already crying.

"Tammy.. It's a relief that you're back here.. And safe." Tom started, he felt the grip of his lover on the back of his clothing got tighter.

Both of them were trying to hold their tears back as well. They missed their real daughter so much. Even though the different AU Tamori was with them the whole time. They still felt like something was still missing...

"Have you eaten yet? Or do you want to play with in the prison--"

"I'm sorry for everything... Mommy.. Daddy.. Please don't hate me..." She suddenly said as she covered her face with her tiny hands.

Attempting to wipe her tears in the process but failed.

What Tord's farewell got stuck inside her head.

'Cherish them and Enjoy the time you have with them before they're gone.'

Both of Tom and Tord's eyes were wide. Both are surprised.

"Tammy.."

"I'm very sorry Mommy.. Daddy.. I'M SO SORRY!!" Tamori yelled as he ran to the arms of her Mother.

"It's okay Tammy, shhh.. We're okay.. Everything is okay now.." Tom whispered as the child only tightened her grip on her parent's waist.

Tom chuckled, "hey, it's okay now.."

Soon Tord also embraced his daughter, hugging her from behind gently.

"I-its okay..." He said gently.

Hearing his father's gently voice, Tamori couldn't help but cry even more. She just realized how awful he was treating them from the start.

She was thankful that she got teleported to the other AU. They made her open her eyes to something beautiful.

Tamori turned to her father and hugged him as well, "I'm sorry Daddy.. You aren't a coward.. You are a strong man who can still put up to a child like me..." Tamori admitted.

Tord only hugged her back in response, the same did Tom.

All three shared a warm hug.

Now Tamori knows that she should cherish what she already has before it's gone forever.

--------------------------

"How are the three?" Purple Leader asked,

"They are hidden sir."

Matt nodded, "good. Now sit back and get ready Edward." He said as he took out his bazooka that had the word 'Pancakes' written on it.

"Ready as I'll ever be, sir."

"Make sure to this kitchen is NEAT AND CLEAN after this because this war will be messy."

"Will do, sir." Edd, his secretary replied with a smirk on his face.

The End***

A/N

I'm sooo sorry this update took VERY LOOOONG. I was really caught up in school with the reporting and performance tasks.

Hehe I hope y'all liked this story!!

And don't worry, Purple Leader and His Secretary are still a bit childish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 351 22
Hi there, This is a book full of one shots. You CAN request anything!!! Literally anything. I don't care what you do in the comments, just have fun...
245 14 26
featuring every single Fanfiction I made + Bonus Content.
222K 1.9K 30
Pretty self explanatory. Requests are welcome and I'm sorry if I can't get to yours!
462K 13.8K 40
This is gonna be a mostly fluffy collection of tomtord oneshots. If you Have any prompts or a request for what kinda of oneshots I should write let m...