๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | bts

By -cutetae

โ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต; ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

โœฟ | trailer
โœฟ | the cast
โœฟ | notice board
โœฟ | one
โœฟ | two
โœฟ | three
โœฟ | four
โœฟ | five
โœฟ | six
โœฟ | seven
โœฟ | eight
โœฟ | nine
โœฟ | ten
โœฟ | eleven
โœฟ | twelve
โœฟ | fourteen
โœฟ | fifteen
โœฟ | sixteen
โœฟ | seventeen
โœฟ | eighteen
โœฟ | nineteen

โœฟ | thirteen

2.3K 136 406
By -cutetae

BROTHERS.
episode thirteen: home, sweet home

❝your crush is an anime character?❞

  it took eunhee about a month before she could fully recover from the traumatic memories that occurred, but as a kim family member, the strength and courage of her family tree never let her down.

her parents were relieved to find out their daughter was safe, but their hearts were shattered when they first witnessed eunhee looking so pale and skinny. they made sure to provide her with lots of homemade meals to help nourish her body again, while her brothers tried helping her relive her terrifying memories.

one thing eunhee always remembered was the rare moment that yoongi and hoseok visited her room to sing her a silly song and make her laugh—they were screaming at the point where their voices were cracking.

of course, during that month eunhee has to take a real from university and continue her studies at home instead, with the help of her older brother, namjoon. it wasn't easy as hearing her daily lectures, but with her brother's high iq and soona's lended notes, she managed to stay up-to-date with most of her classes.

plus, she learned a lot after being stuck in a cell for a week. she learned to appreciate the things or people that she has before they before what she had.

her perspective and her personality has finally changed, and she realized that everything around her started to change.

now, she continued relaxing back in her bed before she had to go back to school, which was in a week. she wasn't doing much, just reading a light romance novel, when jimin barged into her room and jumped on her bed.

eunhee screamed in surprise.

jimin, on the other hand, just looked up and smiled at his sister.

"sorry sis, but me, kook, and tae want to spend some quality maknae time with you. so if i can kindly ask you to get out of bed and stop being a lazy bum.."

"that would be greatly appreciated!"

eunhee sighed along with a warm smile. she got out of her beige blanket, laid her book down on her side table, and got out of bed to walk downstairs with a jumpy-jimin. as they both descended from the stairs, they witnessed two puppy-like boys arguing in the living room.

"jungkook, for the last time, we're not watching your gay cartoons!"

"what! that's so unfair!"

"you guys promised you'd watch my anime dvd's with me, so you can't say no!"

"dude, i'd rather watch barney, than your watashi wa kokoro, unlock shit."

"it is not shit!" jungkook whined, as taehyung continued bickering with him about what would be better to watch, "i personally find it highly educational!"

jimin and eunhee decided to step in before one of them starts asking to verse each other in a game of overwatch.

jimin jumped over the tan sofa and made himself comfortable in his seat, as he looked at the two amusingly. the two were still at it, and were unphased by the other two jumping into the scene. eunhee decided to let them be, and grab a few snacks, since she assumed they would be watching a movie or one of jungkook's favorite animes (for the twenty-eighth time this month).

she grabbed a few left overs of the homemade chocolate chip cookies her and jin made the other day with namjoon—although she remembered the ones he made didn't turn out too good since he left the oven on, so in the end his cookies were burnt.

she smiled, remembering the sweet, but chaotic memory of her clumsy brother.

"i'm telling you, watching this anime will give your lifespan another three years." jungkook pointed at the the dvd that he held in his hand, trying to bribe taehyung and jimin to watch it with him.

he has been waiting for this opportunity. to watch anime with his favorite siblings, and get them to become anime trash like him. another reason why he wanted them to get into anime was because he needed to give them a perspective on an aspect in his life.

it was also because he wanted to buy merch, so he needed to ask for money.

eunhee came back into the living room with a tray carrying a plate of chocolate chip cookies, a bowl of sun chips, a glass pitcher filled with mango juice, and some glass cups for the four of them.

"can we please stop arguing and just watch one of his animes already?" she laid the tray down on a wide coffee table in front of the couch, and sat down with jimin.

taehyung sighed in defeat and crossed his arms before he plopped himself on the couch, "i wanted to watch pokémon." he muttered to himself as he gave them all a pout.

eunhee promised that they would watch it after jungkook had his turn with the tv, which seemed to cheer up her grumpy and childish older brother.

jungkook inserted the mysterious dvd disc, and ran over to jump on the couch with the remote in his hands. he turned the television on, and stared at it in excitement—if jungkook was a dog, his tail would be wagging rapidly right now.

the film faded in as the theme song of the anime started playing—surprisingly, it was in english.

"fighting evil by moonlight!"

"winning love by daylight!"

"never running from a real fight!"

jungkook was chanting the lyrics out, as he stood up on the couch and waved a pink magical wand—no one knows where he got it from.

'so this is how he learns english..' eunhee thought to herself as she looked at his ecstatic brother amusingly.

"she is the one.. sailor moon!"

as the theme song ended, the actual anime started to begin. none of his siblings would tell him, but they were secretly investing more time to watch sailor moon with their brother in the future—with a made up excuse to cover up their interest.

the magical school girl with long golden locks captivated the four kids, as she transformed into sailor moon and soon bumped into tuxedo mask.

the sweet encounter made eunhee become more of a hopeless romantic, but it also gave her the chills remembering about the mask sungyeol wore—and the fact that he was no where to be found after the horrible event.

"seriously–" taehyung said out loud, looking at jungkook, "–your crush is an anime character?" he chuckled as he punched his brother's shoulder.

jungkook, on the other hand, was experiencing embarrassment, his face turned pink just by looking at how elegant sailor moon looked while fighting evil doers.

"wow.. then what are we supposed to tell nayeon and eunha?" jimin teases his younger brother, knowing that those two names would trigger jungkook.

"i don't like them!" he whined, protesting that the two girls are just his friends.

"that's what they all say, kook." eunhee threw a chip at jungkook, as he opened his mouth to catch it.

"well, i'm glad heehee is coming back to school through," taehyung put an arm around eunhee and jimin, "it's been so boring without you, sis."

taehyung and eunhee had the most classes together among the three, and she had to admit, she missed the feeling of being idiots at school with them. of course, the other students beg to differ about her perspective, because jimin and taehyung were known around the campus for their stunning looks.

jungkook, however, has been noticed by a few girls, but he would always be too shy or hiding my face under his phone or sketchbook to interact with someone.

eunhee hoped that he would start coming out of his shell more. she has been trying to help him raise his self-esteem all these years, especially since that memorable birthday party jungkook had nine years ago.

"speaking of school, i heard that there's a festival coming up. they're asking for the student council to prep the activities and take charge of each major classroom."

jimin and eunhee were part of the student council, so they took a note of that in their minds.

"oh really? what for?"

"some sort of spring festival. our uni is affiliating with some other school as well so it's probably some celebration for that too."

"apparently there's a new international student exchange program, so starting next week there's gonna be more students in our classes."

eunhee tuned in, fascinated by the idea, as they continued watching sailor moon and listened to taehyung shining through out the show. that was how the day went, it consisted of watching sailor moon, gaining weight, and procrastinating about school.

they have yet to know the future events that awaited them at school.

"why aren't there any anime-looking girls at our school? i was born in the wrong universe."

-

i'm so glad my book is back up !
if you haven't read the important update chapter, i didn't get to write this chapter over the weekend because wattpad took my book down and i had no access to it :( like it went completely missing !

so i'm sorry if this chapter was short and boring,, it was kind of a filler chapter since i wanted to take this story slow and make some time for character developments or like getting the jist of eunhee's relationship and closeness with each member ~

i still hope you guys like it !

now for some more questions / polls i'd like you guys to answer (since your opinions make a difference in my books) :

[1] how many pages would you like most chapters to be?

[2] are you excited for bts' new comeback this month??

tbh,, is that even a question?

[3] *jungkook butts in*
"what's your favorite anime?"

i'm actually not sure,, kaichou we maid sama was so fluff and make my heart go doki doki throughout the episodes though so djsk we'll just go with that !

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ:

BROTHERS.
episode fourteen: skool luv affair!

ɴᴇхᴛ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴀɪʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ...
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 6ᴛʜ, 2018
– 55 ᴠᴏᴛᴇs + 230 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs?

(ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴇ: ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 311 11
" ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐˜๐ง, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐˜๐ง " ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ " ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ...
10.2K 322 14
Lee Eunha was a girl, who everyone adored. The cheery, obedient and kind daughter of the Lee family. One of the best students in school, who always h...
129K 3.4K 32
BTS Fanfiction. A family/school story, with Y/N as the little sister of 7 handsome brothers. 7 Overprotective brothers who have to deal with their li...
2.2K 142 17
They say bond among siblings is among the purest relations to exist. But what if it's not blood-related? Sometimes, such bonds are stronger than bloo...