Hyperdimension Neptunia X Mal...

Von shingin24

A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that 1 year, mankind has made a step forward towards the... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Another Beginning...
Chapter 2: A Long Time
Chapter 3: Enemies
Chapter 4: Nostalgia
Chapter 5: Surprises
Chapter 6: Help...
Chapter 7: Berserk
Chapter 8: Vacation
(Lemon) Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 11: Curse
Chapter 12: Fear
Chapter 13: Cold Leaf
Chapter 14: Settling The Score
Chapter 15: Competition
Chapter 16: Date (Vert)
Chapter 17: Date (Nepgear)
Chapter 18: The Darkest Light
Chapter 19: Cutting Through The Future (Part 1)
Final Chapter: Cutting Through The Future (Part 2)

Chapter 10: One After Another...

5.1K 48 27
Von shingin24

(Paradise Resort) 3rd P.O.V

After a whole morning of "fun", the whole group went to the park for the day. It was cloudy and had a gentle breeze. You picked a spot under a big tree to sit and relax there. Neptune was playing with the N-Gear together with Nepgear. Noire leaned on your right shoulder while Uni took the opposite. Blanc was reading a book. Vert listened to music. Rom and Ram played at the vast meadow. Luna sat on your lap and fell asleep. You were busy looking at the catalogue of houses.

Noire: Are we getting a new house?

Y/N: Yeah. And an upgrade from the previous one.

There was lot shown in the catalogue but none of them matched your needs. Hopeless, you turned it off and looked at Noire's face. She was gazing at the blue sky seemingly enjoying herself being in your warmth. You turned to see Uni who looked away after you turned. It was peaceful. Your head also felt better.

Ram: Woah! Look at that squirrel!

Rom: Cute...

Y/N: ...

You closed your eyes slowly falling asleep.

Y/N's Dream

You were playing games with the girls.

Noire: That was too easy.

Y/N: Endlessly spamming the attack button is just unfair.

Noire beated you at a fighting game in an unfair way. You looked around and saw the girls doing their own thing to pass the day.

Y/N: (I wish this can last forever...)

Mebius: But such a thing can only happen in a dream.

Your vision changed to a more eerie place. You turned to see Mebius with your looks in a black and red suit.

Mebius: You yourself know, such a thing cannot be obtained.

Y/N: So what? I'll make it happen even if it means denying my fate.

Mebius: It seems you have already forgotten who you are.

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Mebius: <sinister laugh> You didn't kill me. All you did was seal me inside of you. Now, I'm living as a part of your soul. I see what you see. Even what happened in the past.

Y/N: You're not answering my question!

Mebius: One day, you'll know what I'm talking about. Until then, enjoy your time.

Y/N: Wait!

Mebius disappeared and you returned to reality.

Your eyes opened slowly. You were still at the same place. Noire and Uni used your lap as a pillow while enjoying themselves. Luna slept with Vert and the rest slept in a peaceful slumber.

Y/N: (That explains it... Should I tell the girls? Maybe later. They look like they're enjoying themselves.)

<Ring>

A call was made by your mom. Curious, you picked it up.

Mom: Hello dear.

Y/N: Hey mom.

Mom: Have you done it yet?

You blushed furiously. Of course you understood what that meant.

Y/N: J-Just get to the point.

Mom: Hmm... Intriguing... But I'll investigate it next time.

You dropped a single drop of sweat when you heard that.

Mom: Y/N. You remember when I said I'll settle the problem of your tiny house?

Y/N: Yeah?

Mom: I want you to go with the girls to the location I'm about to send you. I hope all of you would enjoy your new house! If you need cond-

You ended the call before your mom could finish her sentence. Uni and Noire slowly woke up. You flashed a smile at the two Goddess of Lastation.

Y/N: Good afternoon.

Uni & Noire: <yawn> Good afternoon.

Y/N: Nice timing. My mom has something for us.

Neptune: <yawn> What is it?

Everyone woke up slowly.

Y/N: It's going to be our new house.

All: Really?!

They all looked surprised. You smiled once more at this. You got up with the girls and leaded the group to your new home.

Timeskip (New House) Y/N's P.O.V

We were at the front door. The house was a double storey. There was a good amount of space outside. My mom sent the password for the house. Without wasting another second, we stepped into our home.

Neptune: Wow!

Noire: It all looks brand new.

Vert: There's a collection of games on the shelves...

Blanc: And books too.

Nepgear: There's 3 bedrooms.

Uni: Along with 3 bathrooms.

Ram: There's even a play room!

Rom: So many things...

Even I was surprised. It seems my parents had already made this place suit not just me but the girls too. They even got a bedroom for me.

Y/N: (This seems fishy...)

Knowing my parents, they would just force me to sleep with the girls. But I don't have the luxury to think about it now.

I took a seat on the black L-shaped cushion. Noire went and took a seat beside me.

Noire: Your parents must have given this a lot of thought.

Y/N: You think?

I'm pretty sure they bought this house without even knowing my old house was blown to ashes.

Y/N: Noire?

Noire: What?

Y/N: Are you sure you're okay with this?

Noire: This house?

Y/N: No... I meant sharing with Neptune.

She blushed a bit before giving me an answer.

Noire: Of course...

Y/N: Stop lying to yourself.

Noire: It's your fault Baka! Because of you... I became like this...

Y/N: You think we should stop?

Noire: What are you talking about? We already started... And you already... <mumble> Took my first...

Just thinking about what happened this morning was enough to make my face turn red.

Y/N: What about Uni?

Noire: Eh?

Y/N: To be honest, Uni... Likes me too...

Noire: Uni?! What did you reply to her?

Y/N: I accepted...

Noire: <sigh> How could you do this without my consent... Fine, Baka! Go ahead! Go find a hundred more girls! I'll gladly accept them all!

Y/N: Look Noire. Even if I managed to find a 100 girls... You'll forever be the first person I fell for.

I could see her cute blushing face. I pulled her into a hug.

Noire: B-Baka... Who said you could hug... me..?

Y/N: Nobody. Just felt like hugging you. It's calming and relaxing.

Noire: Complementing me won't get you anywhere... But I'll let it slide.

I gently embraced her but a message just had too pop up. Annoyed, I parted the hug and opened it.

Noire: What is it?

Y/N: A message from Histoire.

Noire: Histoire?

Y/N: It says;

Histoire's Message

I heard about the incident where you went berserk from the girls. I did a research on it and the results were shocking.

It seems you're able to access Hard Drive Divinity. But what I'm confused is "how". HDD is only possible if you attain the CPU Core. Not too mention you need Shares in order to activate it.

Currently, Neptune and the rest is still able to HDD thanks to you Y/N. But that still doesn't explain it. The only info I got was, your HDD was activated because of an emotional trigger. Your memory of the Mebius fight was the trigger. I recommend avoiding fights and let Neptune and the rest handle the monsters.

That's all. Have a nice time there! \(^_^)/

After finished reading the message, Noire looked at me worried.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Noire: That battle... It's unforgettable huh? But more importantly, are you going to listen to Histoire?

Y/N: ...

Noire: I knew it.

It was impossible for me to just sit back and let the girls do the fights. Noire knows that better than anyone else.

Noire: Maybe this time you should listen. I-It's not like I'm worried about you or anything! It's just... <mumble> I don't want to see you hurt...

Once again she mumbled something and I couldn't hear it properly. I patted her head and her charming blush appeared.

Y/N: No matter what happens... I won't die. In the end, all I have to do is control my emotions. Simple!

Noire: I don't know how you're still cheerful in this situation. But no matter what we do, you'll always go and do something reckless.

I could only smile weakly at this. I hate to admit it but she's right. I guess it's part of me now.

<Ring>

A call popped up. It was F/N. I picked it up but before I could say my greetings,  he already said something in distress.

F/N: Y-Y/N!

Y/N: F/N? What's wrong?

In the background, I could hear the sounds of a battle happening and it doesn't sound good.

F/N: When we were doing some grinding for points... A-

Y/N: Not another word. I'm on my way!

I ended the call and was about to make my way to F/N but Noire stopped me.

Noire: Let me handle it.

Y/N: But-

Noire: No "buts"! What if you headed over there and went berserk? You won't just hurt your friends but everyone else near the vicinity!

Noire transformed and prepared to head over to my friend.

Y/N: Wait! I'll send you the location of the spawn but at least bring someone along.

Noire(HDD): Tell Uni to meet me at that location.

She took off at a decent speed after I gave her the location. I called Uni to support Noire. She did the same and headed out to Noire. But there's no way I could feel at ease. I sat down on a couch with a worried air surrounding me.

Blanc: Is there something wrong?

I turned around to see Blanc. She sat on the couch beside me.

Y/N: Nothing, really. It's just... I don't want to be useless.

Blanc: What happened?

Y/N: Noire headed out to fight with a monster. I wanted to go but she objected saying I'll just be in the way.

Blanc: As expected from the cold Noire. I'm surprised you're still friends with her. Just kidding.

Y/N: I never expected you to make a joke like that.

Blanc: I don't. But I felt like it was necessary.

I looked at Blanc's face. She definitely doesn't look like the type of girl to make jokes.

Blanc: Don't worry. You're plenty strong. It's just your berserker state that has to be controlled. You may have only used it once but it's better to not take the risk of that happening again. I hate to admit it but the 8 of us were no match against you.

Y/N: Then... I'm dangerous?

Blanc: In a way.

I sighed at this. I'm not really looking for encouragement but I'm starting to want one now.

Noire's P.O.V (City)

We've reached the place where the monster was spawned. There were a few people watching us take down the giant mantis which includes Y/N's friends. It went down easily thanks to Uni's support.

Boy 1: That's so cool! That lady took down the mantis with ease!

Boy 2: Not too mention that girl who used the cannon!

They were already talking all kinds of things about the both of us but we ignored them and headed back home.

???: I will find out their secret...

The End: Chapter 10: One After Another...

Apparently, Noire has banned you from fighting but for a good cause. At this rate, how are you going to protect your friends?

To be honest with you guys... I had no idea what to write in this chapter thus, I'm sorry once again. Seriously, it took me at least 2 weeks on how to advance the plot through this goddamn chapter. But I think next chapter will be a little bit easier.

Until then bear with me and bye-bye!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

66.1K 1K 17
What if the 4 CPU had a father, and this father was you? Follow Y/N, a human, who take care of 4 girl, who are going to become the goddess of Gameind...
9.1K 120 29
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...
33K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...
14K 198 36
Book 3b1 Sekushi goes into a new dimension, and can't get back (typical plot). And this time to a place called Gamindustri, where it is ruled over by...