Austin and Ally FF (Rock the...

By RoxyXstarXnote

Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has h... More

Ally chapter 1 - fly away from home
Austin chapter 2 -childhood love
Ally chapter 3 - falls and tears
Austin chapter 4: Trees and Dates
Ally chapter 5 -Missing Home
Austin chapter 6 -Just Great
Ally chapter 7 -headaches
Austin chapter 8 - not ready
Ally chapter 9 -fights and promises
Austin chapter 10 - losing you're friends
Austin chapter 11 -a drink can kill you
Ally chapter 12 -First kiss Redo
Austin chapter 13 - the kind of life I want
Ally chapter 14 -a new life
Austin chapter 15 -Interviews and Friends
Ally chapter 16 -Confusions
Austin chapter 17 -Too Hot
Ally chapter 18-Denying the truth
Austin chapter :19 -the truth comes out
Ally chapter 20 -afraid to love
Austin chapter 21 - Austin 21-Daniel and Dad
Ally chapter 22- Planning the escape
Austin chapter 23-very sweet dreams
Austin chapter 25- best day ever
Ally chapter 26 -Love is confusing
Austin chapter 27 -The right moments
Ally chapter 28 - the truth
Austin chapter 29 -privacy
Ally chapter 30 -Trying to start over
Austin chapter 31 -Five Secounds
Ally chapter 32- A Surprise
Austin chapter 33 -A little cheesy
Ally chapter 34 -kiss me better
Austin chapter 35 -can't lose you
Ally chapter 36 -Tension
Austin chapter 37 -years of love
Ally chapter 38- sneak
Austin chapter 39- secrets
Ally chapter 40 -special
Austin chapter 41- offcial
Ally chapter 42- bacon
Austin chapter 43- what a ride
Ally chapter 44- secrets suck
Austin chapter 45- taking punches
Ally chapter 46- hiding the tears
Austin chapter 47- happines
Ally chapter 48- family
Austin chapter 49- almost there
Ally chapter 50- the right moments
Austin chapter 51- to let go

Ally chapter 24 -mother monster

7.5K 96 4
By RoxyXstarXnote

When I woke up, I was in the back seat of Dez's car. "You're finally up." Trish was sitting right next to me. 

"Yeah, guess I doze off. How far are we?" I asked. 

"Were about thirty minutes away." she says, "Luckily we didn't take a wrong turn or any thing." she jokes. 

"I can't believe we're almost there. I hope nothing else happens." I say. I don't want here to be any more set backs. 

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. No one talked really, except for the times when I gave Dez more directions. Then I directed him to go down the block. I made sure to go in the direction that avoided Kendal's house. He would be the first to notice and old used car in this luxury neighborhood. "Ok and it's the next house." I say. 

"Oh my god. This is your home away from home?!" Austin's face was glued to window, "I can't believe you complain living here!"

Great! I knew this would happen, he was going to get all so exited about this be big fancy house. It's just like I always never wanted. When we got out, Kevin was outside trimming the hedge. "Hey Al!" he says walking over to us. 

"Hi Kevin. These are my friends, Dez, Trish, and Austin." I say pointing at each one. 

"Oh yeah your mom did say you were bringing a few friends." he says, "Well its great to meet you all. I'll help you guys with your bags." he says. 

We walk into the house, it always is just a little strange walking in here. Just because it's not my house, but I still see the same house every time I come here. So I wasn't going nuts like the three next me. "Oh my god. This place is beautiful!" Trish was going all over the place, trying to see what she could hide in her pocket. 

"Look at this tv. It's huge!" Dez yelled. 

"Check out the pool!" Austin yells, "Your pool has a view of the ocean too!" That's sick, this place is like a million times better than Megan's house." he says. 

"Yeah it kind of is," I say, "the house is worth about a little over two million dollars." I added. 

I watch all of their mouths drop to the floor. I can tell this trip is going to be annoying. 

"Sweetie! You're here!" mom comes running down the stairs. 

"Hi mom." I say giving her a hug, "You remember Trish." I say. 

"Ah, yes. It's nice to see you again." mom says to her, "And you must be?" mom says when Dez comes over to us. 

"Dez, it's nice to meet you madam. I must say your home is very awesome." be says. 

"Well thank you, Dez. And you must be Austin. I've heard lots of you." she says. 

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you too," Austin says. He puts his hand out to shake hers, but she doesn't even flinch. "Your home is really nice, thank you so much for letting us stay here." 

She smiles, "Well I just want my daughter to be happy. Ally why don't you take them to the guest room?" she says. 

"Yeah, ok. Come on guys." I say. The mood my mother left was just weird. Hopefully Austin won't ask about it, cause I know he felt the tension. My mom doesn't care much for first impressions. "So this is my room. Trish you'll be sleeping with me." I say. She runs into the room and jumps onto the beach.

"This room is like heaven," she says, "I've seen it in pictures and video chat, but never have I thought it would be so amazing."

"Ok so let's move on," I say to the guys. We walk over to the guest room, "You guys can bunk here. This room is the kids guest room." I say. 

"It's beautiful." they say. Again they start freaking out about the stuff like tv, game stations, and the pop corn machine. 

"So when are heading to that mall?" Austin says. 

"When ever you guys want?" I say. 

"Cool. Can we go in about an hour or two?" he says. 

"Well actually two. We're having brunch, and my family wants to get to know all of you." I say although I'm not looking forward to it. 

So we all took showers and got dressed. I let my hair down clause it was still a little wet. I put on a pair of white shorts, with an aqua tank, and a lace top. We all sat around the table for braunch, for some reason my little step brother wanted to sit next to Austin. 

"So, I hear you sing and that stuff." Nick said to Austin. 

"Yeah. I've been performing since I was little. It's always been my dream." Austin says. 

"Yeah I didn't ask for a life story." Nick said. 

"So, mom. How you been, now with the baby and all?" I said so we wouldn't be talking to my fiends. My family tend to ask a.lot of questions, and make people feel uncomfterble.

"Well, I've been feeling a lot better. One cause they're isn't any one inside of me, but now I have a new little bundle of joy. And he's Kevin and I's first child together. We are verry happy." she says.

"I'm happy for you too. So is it ok if we go to the mall today?" I ask. 

"Wouldn't you rather go to the party Andrews going to. I hear it's real fun." she says. 

"No, we don't." I say. 

"That sounds kind of fun." Trish says.

"No it's not. It's just not kind of our party." I say. 

"You're right. You kids of lower class would make fools of yourselves in such a high end place." she says.

For some reason that makes me mad a little, "Were just not into those fancy things." I say.

"Well of course, we could tell by your selection of clothes. You know Ally if you can still have the chance for the finer things in life." she says. 

"Mom. Stop ok. And I told you, I'm not moving in here. Sunday night I'm going back home to Miami with dad." I say. I can feel every ones eyes on me, but I chose to ignore it. 

"What ever, you chose your fiends, no matter how they live. Even if it could be mistaken for a pig play pen." she says. 

"I think we're going to go now." I say, "Come on guys." I get my bag and we get out the door as soon as possible. We got into the car and I gave directions to Dez on how to get to the mall. 

I stayed quiet in the car, "Are you ok?" Austin asks.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about my mom." I say. 

"It's ok. She doesn't like me huh?" he asks. 

"No it's just. She likes things for me to be more finer. With every thing, friends, schools, and even boyfriends." I sigh. 

"So I guess she likes Kendal. I mean he is all rich and stuff right?" he says. 

"Yeah?" I answer, "When she found out that I was going out with Kendal. She was very happy, she invited him to that big party." I say. 

"Yeah, I remember." he says.

Oh, duh! How could I say that?! That's when he saw me kiss Kendal, I wish I didn't eve open my mouth. 

I didn't say any thing else. Not till we finally got to the mall. It seemed like the trip to the mall took for ever. It was really annoying. But I was happy once we got there. 

Thee first thing we did was park, then we refreshed when we stepped into the cool building. Then I felt Austin grab my shoulders. "Guys wait." he says. "Ally has a bet she still owes me. So you guys go on a head. Well meet up here in about two ours." he says.

"Ok, see you guys." they say going into the stores. 

"Really, I have to dedicate this day to you." I say. 

"Yes. You owe me, I won the bet, so it ours going to pay up." he laughs.

A bets a bet, "Fine," I say, "What would you like to do, oh great one." I say bowing to him. 

"I like the bow. But don't call me the great one," he says, "Rock God, Master, any of those would do." he says smiling like the way Nick would. Like an evil little child. 

"So, Austin," I say highlighting his name, "what do you want to do?" I say. 

We pastes a little, "Well since you know this place better than I do, why don't You show me around?" he says. He grabs my hand and doesn't let go, "Lead me to the closets music store." he says. 

I know this one store called tune beats. So we start walking to the store, but he doesn't let go of my hand. I actually like holding his hand, but I can't. I have a boy-friend, who I don't want to see at all right now. But holding hands with him, I can't do that. No matter how many sweet butterflies it puts in my stomach.

He brings me closer to him. One hand in mine, and an arm around my shoulder. He's so close to me. He smells cool, fresh, and a little like fruit. "Here it is." I say as we walk up to it.

"Woe, it's so cool." he says, he stares at it with amazing ment. But me, I really don't want to look at it. "Let's go!"

"You go, l'll wait out here." I say. 

"What's wrong?" he says. 

"I just don't want I be in there." I say, "It makes me think of Sonic Boom."

"Right, I'm sorry about that." he says, "But don't be so sad, come on. On this day that you dedicate me, I say that you have to put a smile on." he says. I won't smile though, I keep my mouth shut. "Aww come on, smile. Smile." he then tickles my stomach. 

"Ok, ok I'll smile." I say laughing to death. 

He grabs my hand and run inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...
15.5K 482 27
Austin is about to start his new worldwide tour, expect he needs a young dance partner. Then he mets Ally Dawson who he soon hires. They go on tour t...
742 11 17
Ally Dawson is the new girl at Marino high after living with her mum in Africa her mum decided it was time she moved to her dad. Austin Moon is the p...
102K 2.4K 36
Ally and Austin are going through the process of getting ready to get married. Along the way, a new girl and guy come into their lives. Will things c...