BTS 8th member โœ”๏ธ

By BTSatSunset

Chai Darling, a Mexican-Korean is a Korean idol as BTS' 8th member, this her story on how she lives with 7 ot... More

Author note
An introduction to BTS: Justice Version
The Lair
War of Hormone Era
Mixtapes
Overseas
Burn the Stage Ep. 1
Dorm Life
Fights
Burn the Stage Ep. 2
I Need U Era
Dope MV
Run Era
73 Questions Justice | Vogue
Burn the Stage Ep. 3
Justice's Fashion at Award Shows
Fifa World Cup 2018
Fire MV
Save Me MV
Darling's absence throughout the Years
ISAC 2015-2017
Stress
Blood Sweat & Tears MV
Spring Day MV
Hair colors
Not Today MV
Anger & Frustration
Helping out a Trainee
Nation's Extended Sister
DNA MV
MIC Drop MV
Airport Struggles
Incheon Airport, May 08, 2017
CONFIRMED: Darling's Grandfather has passed
BTS Highlight Reels
Sea
America Interviews
FAKE LOVE MV
Tattoo Bangtan?
Darling Quotes
Darling's injuries
Lotte Family Concert/Departure
Alone on Stage? // 1
Epiphany // A/N
Darling's Notes
Intro for Justice?
IDOL MV
Darling's Birthday !!
Can't Sing?
Small Fights [1]
Justice's KProfile
Burn the Stage Ep. 4 & 5
Mutant AU
IDOL ft. Nicki Minaj lyrics
Justice's Sasaeng || 1
Alone on Stage? // 2
Contemplation
Trivia: Born This Way
Video Games
Emotional Chaos
Justice's V-Live: Oct. 01, 2018
Love Yourself London
Safety Blanket
Mixed Emotions || Sustice/Juga
Leave The City
Mutant AU |1| Beginnings
Mutant AU |2| Dรญa de los Muertos
Highschool
Concept Photos Outfits || HER
Concept Photos Outfits || TEAR
Concept Photos Outfits || ANSWER
Airplane Pt. 2 JPN Version MV
Burn the Stage Ep 6
Mutant AU |3| Ordinary Day
Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks
Justice's Sasaeng || 2
Seokjinnie's Birthday
Justice's Sasaeng || 3
Small Fights [2]
FLY
Burn the Stage Ep. 7
Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl
Mutant AU |6| Phoenix Force
A Rainy Day
Mixed Emotions || Jumin/Justim
Jack of All Trades
Different lifestyle
Justice Playing Instruments
Mafia AU
Rings || Mafia Au x 1
Roulette || Mafia AU x 2
Rush || Mafia AU x 3
Burn the Stage ep. 8
Raw || Mafia AU x 4
Younger Cousin PT. 1
Boy With Luv
House of Memories
Please read! Important!

Debut

6.4K 112 7
By BTSatSunset

[This Chapter does affect the Plotline]
[Warning: Swears]
[Pretty long too, hope you enjoy :)]
[Also just a reminder this is fiction so any personalities in this chapter aren't meant to be offensive or rude, it just goes along with the Plotline, you'll understand what I mean when you get to it :) ]

January 12, 2014
"You don't want me to be a producer anymore?" I asked as I sat in Bang-PD's office as he nodded his head.

"I believe you can benefit more."

"But didn't you say you didn't feel confident working with a female artist?" I questioned as I started to pick my nails.

"Darling you proved yourself as a valuable member to the company, I want you to expand into something bigger."

"But being a producer can justify that." I reasoned.

"I know that, but your voice shouldn't be locked away in a room behind a computer screen. You are worth something, sure you may have not succeeded on your own, but maybe with the help of a group, then you'll have a higher chance of succeeding." He told me, I looked away and nibbled on my bottom lip.

"Can I think about it?" I asked and looked at him.

"Yes, you may." He said as I nodded and walked out of his office.

*~*~*~*~*~*

January 25, 2014
"If you would please sign here, here, and here." My manager told me as he circled where I had to sign, I nodded and took a pen, writing my name on each line.

"Congratulations Darling." Bang-PD said as he stood up, I stood up as well and we shook hands.

"Glad to know your talents will be more utilized." He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm honored that you decided to give me a second chance. I promise I won't let you down."

"Oh Darling, you never did."

*~*~*~*~*~*

June 18, 2014
"The boys are inside."

"Don't you think it's weird for me to join a group that's already debuted?"

"Of course, but this is the only group that Big Hit has to offer, it was either this one or staying as a producer." My manager told me as he held a door knob that separated me from my new group.

"You chose this group Darling, sure you didn't get much background other then the name of the band and genre, but hopefully you will like them." He told me as he opened the door.

"Meet your new member." Bang-PD said, I slowly walked in and was wide eyed to see 7 boys sitting at a table, I noticed Namjoon and Taehyung, they gave me surprised looks, but the rest of the boys expressions were of just confusion.

"Would have been valuable information of Bang-PD telling me they were an all male group." I thought.

"Meet Darling, or Justice. She was a previous solo artist in the company, but has now decided to join your group." Bang-PD beamed as he looked at the boys.

"Isn't she a year too late to debut with us?" A boy around my age angrily said as his arms were crossed and slouched in his spiny chair, I looked down sadly.

"Hoseok that is no way to talk to someone like that." Bang-PD scolded and Hoseok scoffed and looked away.

"If she was solo artist then why is she here? Does that mean her career failed? Cause if that's exactly what it means then why bring her here when she will probably bring us down too?" Another boy said, he had a hat on.

"Her career did not fail Yoongi. She works better with others rather then on her own." Bang-PD told him as Yoongi looked away.

"She is actually a fairly talented singer and dancer so I'm positive she will be a perfect asset to your group, she is wonderful at song lyrics and will a perfect addiction for our songwriters. And you can't disagree with me because she's already signed the papers, she's in your group whether you like her or not, and if you don't like her, well we can figure out an alternative." He said as he left with my manger, they closed the door and I didn't dare look at any of them.

"Darling." My head slowly went up to see Namjoon look at me.

"Why don't you sit over there, let's all get to know each other." He softly said as I nodded and took Bang-PD's seat.

"Well i'm Namjoon, you already knew that." He said and chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Look i'm cutting to the chase. Why the hell are you here?" Yoongi snapped and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Calm down Yoongi, let it go." A broad shoulder man said.

"I'm Jin, i'm sorry if these two are a bit of assholes." Jin sympathized.

"It's fine." I said and looked away.

"So you were a solo artist? Do you have any iconic songs?" A boy said as he looked at me.

"Not really, I only had two of my songs make it on the radio, my fans really liked them a lot, But then again I only debuted a year before you guys did." I said as I slouched in my chair.

"Well we should probably introduce the rest of ourselves. The rest are Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung. The one by Jin is Hoseok if you didn't catch it, this grump is Yoongi, and the broad shoulder is of course Jin." Namjoon said as he pointed to each boy.

I nodded and looked at each boy quickly and looked away.

"I already met Darling." Taehyung said and I nodded.

"I helped him with your guys' debut choreography and another song too." I said quietly. Most of the guys nodded in appreciation and were impressed.

"So you're a producer, a dancer, a singer, and a song-writer?" Jimin asked curiously and I nodded.

"I kind of rap too, I just do covers, but they're all in English." I said.

"You speak English too?" Jin asked curiously as I nodded.

"I speak Korean, as you could tell. English and Spanish." I said as Jin was wide eyed and impressed.

"Which language was the hardest for you?" Namjoon asked.

"Korean was my first language so it was the hardest that I've learned so far, my dad taught me. Then I learned Spanish from my mother and also from a school course, then English." I told them as they nodded again. Hoseok and Yoongi expressions didn't change once and I shifted uncomfortably.

"I think..." I start as I notice Yoongi looking at me.

"I think I'll just go, i'll... see you guys tomorrow... I guess." I say sadly not looking at any of the boys and I get up from the chair and leave.

"Darling!" I walked out and flinched as a voice startled me. I looked and it was my manager.

"Everything alright? You look a little sad." My manger asked as he looked at me worriedly.

"Just..." I started to think.

"I can't just throw these boys under the bus... it's not fair to either of us... especially since I just got into their group." I thought in my head as I looked at the ground.

"No, nothing's wrong." I told my manager faking a smile and looking in his eyes. He looks at me then nods and pats my shoulder as he walks away, my eyes follow him as I turn, I turn back and let out a big breathe.

"Great." I said in English. I sighed again and made my way to my studio.

*~*~*~*~*~*

June 19, 2014
A knock was on my studio door, I stopped typing and clicked the 'save' button.

"Come in?" I questioned, I turned and saw Namjoon walk in as he looked around.

"The Lair?" He asks as he reads the words on my door.

"It's a play on words." I said, he nodded in understanding and continued to look around.

"Like what you see?" I giggled as he smiled and looked at me, he looked around in awe.

"It's so..."

"Unorganized?" I joked as he laughed, he saw an extra spinny chair by the door and grabbed it. He took the chair and placed it by me as I started to type on my computer again.

"What ya working on?" He asked as he leaned next to me.

"A song, it probably won't make the cut, but I liked the idea of a somewhat jazzy inspired song, it's not really jazzy, but the components are theee." I say as I play certain notes on my keyboard. A saxophone imitates the notes as I play the notes I wrote down.

"That's pretty interesting." Namjoon says as he listens.

"I like it." He says as I continue to add notes, I smile a little and continue to play notes. I hear shuffling and look to see Namjoon grabbing a notebook and a pencil as he flips through the pages, he finds a clear page and he starts to write.

"I worked all night everyday when you were parting in the club, but unlike the other guys, i don't wanna say yes." Namjoon says out loud as he writes down the words, Darling stops and she turns her chair to him as he continues to write.

"Seems empowering yet submissive." I said as I leaned over to him.

"Wasn't really what I was going for." He jokes as he stops writing and starts to think.

"Well i'm getting the message, or I think I am?" I say as I stare at the words.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"Well I guess the message is just how someone who works hard to provide for their lover, while their lover goes off and has fun without them, so that person would probably downgrade themselves thinking they aren't fun, but this song could just empower them to show that they are cool, or sick, or dope or something like that." I explain as I find more notes that work together nicely. He nods and continues to write.

This goes on for a couple more hours until another knock is heard on my door.

"Darling! Oh you have company!" Bang-PD said excitedly as he saw Namjoon sitting next to me.

"Yeah, we're just making a song right now." Namjoon said as he took the notebook and handed it to Bang-PD.

"Is there a full audio?" I nodded and hit play as Bang-PD read it to himself while following the audio.

"I like it, I want to take the audio and send it over to our other producers so they can clean it up. Is that alright?" He asked and I nodded, I opened a drawer and looked for a flash drive, I click saved on the song and transferred the song onto the flash drive then handed it to Bang-PD. He nodded happily and exited the room, I looked at Namjoon who looked at me and started to quickly clap happily and got up from my chair to hug Namjoon.

"Thank you." I said as I stopped hugging him and we both laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*

August 25, 2014
BTS and the staff were at a park, they had announced that they had a surprise for the fans. So many fans gathered around anticipating what the surprise could be.

Darling hid with some staff as the boys chatted with the fans before finally announcing the new member.

"Alright, we'll stop, you all want to know the surprise right?" Namjoon said happily as many fans softly screamed as an answer while most fans just says "yes".

"Well we have a new member!" Namjoon accounted which cause more screams, Darling was nervous as she looked at her manager nervously, he nodded in reassurance, but it didn't help Darling's anxiety to diminish.

"We can't wait for you to meet 'Justice'!" That was Darling's cue to come out, she slowly walked into view as all the fans gasped. Darling made it to where the rest of the boys were as the fans stared at Darling.

The crowd was a mix reaction of complete joy and extreme disgust.

"Hi." Darling said nervously. She looked down quickly, but she knew how these fans can get so her eyes looked through the crowd, she took a deep breath and looked at the fans with some confidence.

"I'm Chai Darling, i'm 19 years old. It's actually my birthday today-" half the fans that seemed super happy for here being there yelled 'Happy Birthday Justice!'. Darling smiled brightly and bowed as a thank you.

"My stage name is 'Justice', i'm from The West, Chicago is where I was born. I speak multiple languages and I will be debuting in a music video soon. I am officially apart of the vocal and dance line, and i'm the oldest within the maknae line." Darling says as half of the fans eyes brighten while the other half roll their eyes annoyedly.

"Thank you! And Fighting!!" Darling says happily as she put up some finger hearts, it marked the end of meet and greet as the boys and Darling walked away.

"There was mixed reactions." She said to her manager as they made their way to the staff.

"That how it will always be Darling." She nods as her manager explains her next steps that Bang-PD had given him. Darling intently listened as they made their way to a van.

"You're officially apart of BTS now Darling."

_________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS

LIKE OOF I DIDN'T THINK I'D GET THIS FAR!?

YHANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

- Union_R✨ -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 829 70
This is year 2014 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
20.6K 803 43
This is year 2013 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
3.7M 99.2K 189
HEWWO So I created this book because I love reading imagines and scenarios in my spare time so I decided why not make one myself. I will take reques...
429K 6.5K 62
"๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ " ________________________ BTS 8th Male Member 1k= 07/23/19 5k= 08/24/19 10k= 09/23...