All Might x Reader (Boku no H...

By Tamihime

Y/N has a Quirk that allows her to control time. She can speed it up, slow it down, stop it for a while, and... More

Chapter 1 - Five Minutes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note 2.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 28.1
Special Chapter 28.2
Special Chapter 28.3 *THE END*
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
*Chapter 38*
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note 3.0
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 40

4.9K 272 171
By Tamihime

Running. You hated it so much.

Although Recovery Girl completely healed you, you felt as if you were sick again. Your muscles ached, your throat was dry, and the quickly flowing blood in your veins made you hear ringing in your ears. You wanted to stop as soon as possible, lay on the grass of the court, around which you ran, and rest for a moment, but you knew that All Might wouldn't let you. You shouldn't have made fun of him.

Fortunately, the court wasn't as huge as in the UA Academy; it was an ordinary football court, but still too big for you. Instead of ten laps, he told you to run fifteen, because as he said: there must be a punishment. Wonderful, someday he could even ground you. 

''Toshinori-san! Can I stop now? I apologized already... " You said, breathing loud and fast, slowing down a little and glancing at him. He stood in the distance, leaning against the fence, and watched you in silence with that strange, satisfied look on his face. Apparently, the view of you, how slowly you fell out of your strength, was amusing him. You just saw that he shook his head, making a gesture with a hand that literally said: "Nope, continue". Of course, you whined in your head, the punishment...

Knowing that further argument with him does not make any sense, you continued running, now a bit slower, hoping that he might not notice. Suddenly, a smile appeared on your lips as soon as you realized that you were probably one of the few, if not the only, people who knew him from this little sadistic and teasing side. Who would expect All Might to be like this? If you could, you would scream in the faces of all those fangirls of his: Hey! I know him better than you! And do you wanna know what's the best? He likes me!

Yet you still couldn't believe it. 

You were like a small child, so happy because mommy bought a new toy. Although one thing was still bothering you. What made someone like him like a girl like you? Much younger, not experienced in all that stuff... wait... that stuff... You felt as you involuntarily started to blush when suddenly you imagined that if someday you become a couple, sooner or later you will... you will have to... have to...

Seeing THIS image in your head, you immediately lost your balance and landed on the ground with a heavy thud, feeling a dull pulsing pain radiating from your nose. Suddenly, you heard a laugh, loud and a little squeaky. Laughter, which certainly did not belong to All Might. 

You got up and sat on the ground, looking for the person who was the source of the laugh. Yet it wasn't just one person, but a group of children, more or less from primary school, which stood a few meters away from you and almost rolled on the ground with laughter. Oh, that's great, now they made fun of you...

''Hahaha, what a dork!''

''I've never seen someone tripping on a straight road!"

''Not only she's as slow as a turtle, she doesn't know how to run either! Hahaha!"

You dusted yourself off, rising from the ground and while glaring at the kids with anger you cleared your throat loudly. Their laughter echoed in your head, making you feel even more annoyed than before.

''Hey! This can happen to anyone!" You cried out loud, trying to somehow outshout their giggling. ''And I'm not as slow as a turtle! Actually..!"

''Haha! Baka, bakaaa! Actually, turtles are faster than you!" One of the children yelled completely ignoring what you said. Great, so funny. You suddenly saw one of the boys with the ball in his hands, so hoping you could change the subject somehow, you added:

''Oi, maybe instead of making fun of me, would you find another thing to do? For example, play football or something!"

''Looking at you is much more fun!''

''Exactly, keep running, turtle!"

You sighed quietly, knowing that this conversation was pointless. You glanced involuntarily at All Might, who moved suddenly and slowly began to approach you. The corners of your mouth raised a little as soon as you imagined All Might giving them a talking-to in his hero form. You would certainly feel some satisfaction, but you knew this won't happen. The person who was almost next to you was known as Toshinori Yagi and his look ... skinny, fragile... those kids would certainly start to make fun of him and won't take him seriously.

Suddenly you came up with an idea. What if you... gave them a lesson by yourself? After all, you could do it, at any moment you could use your power to stop time. But was it a good idea? It would be childish of you to behave like them. You sighed not wanting to lower yourself to their level and you were ready to let it go when...

''Oh, that baka's dad is coming this way! Go calm him down, because he looks like he's about to die on the spot! Hahahaha." One of the children shouted, staring at All Might, who was getting closer to you. This sentence worked like a red rag to a bull.

"My... what?" You muttered to yourself, feeling that embarrassment had given its place to anger. You have never been able to use your power so quickly. And with such precision.

The time has stopped. It was easy to tell because everyone suddenly froze like stone statues. You looked at All Might, then at the kids, wanting to tear them apart.

''This. Is. Not. My..." You barked taking a step toward them, having a hard time saying the last word. You added a little calmer after a while. "This guy is a person who is extremely important to me and none of you, little brats, will make fun of him. Ooh, if only you know who he really is, you would behave."

Knowing that you had little time, you quickly ran to the boys, planning your revenge.

You tied their shoelaces together, so as soon as they move, they will face the ground. So original, (Y/N), you thought, smirking and crossing your arms. Well, you didn't have another idea, you didn't have much time. You quickly returned to your place, watching time going back to normal.

The effect was great. Seeing these kids one by one landing on the ground and then running away like scared puppies was the best view of your life. You wanted to lie on the ground again and roll in with laughter when you suddenly heard All Might:

''And? Was it worth it? "He asked, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at you with disapproval. ''It was very childish of you, (Y/N).''

"I know... I'm sorry, but they started to make fun of you and... I couldn't let them got away with it." You answered, hanging your head and feeling guilty. After a moment, however, you shook your head quickly, wanting to get rid of this feeling and added. ''They deserved it! And... it was quite funny."

Corners of All Might's lips moved slightly. He signed softly, then cleared his throat.

''Well, I think it's enough for today. Let's get back. "He said changing the subject and walking forward. You breathed a sigh of relief, feeling happy because of two reasons. First of all, he didn't scold you, at least not that much as you expected. And second, hey, the end of running! You nodded and obediently followed him.

The sun was still high in the sky, giving you a sign that there was still a lot of time until dusk. It was so hot that you couldn't wait for the cold of the night. You looked around for a better understanding of this place.

A colorful poster hanging on a pole caught your attention. Well, it's almost time, you thought coming up to the pole and reading what was written on the poster. The summer festival was to take place in a few days, here, in this area.

''(Y/N)? What are you looking at? What is this?" All Might asked abruptly, coming up to you and following your gaze. You raised your head and looked at him with the eyes of a small puppy.

"Anoo, Toshinori-san... can we go to the summer festival?" You asked, trying to sound as pleading as possible. Seeing his confused expression, you added quickly. ''Please! Nobody knows me here anyway!"

"I... I don't think it's a good idea, (Y/N)." He answered scratching his head.

"Why?" You asked, slowly starting to lose all the enthusiasm and hope. All Might hesitated and said after a short pause:

''Why, you ask... what if there WILL be someone who knows you?'' He questioned.

''And what if there won't be? Please, we don't have to be there from the very beginning. Let's go watch the fireworks, only fireworks." You insisted, still believing he would agree.

''Okay... You will need a small rest before the hard training. But we're going to just watch the fireworks!" He said, pointing his finger at you as if you had some evil plan to make him stay there longer. You nodded, happy that you managed to negotiate at least that much.

"Aach!" You yelled suddenly, remembering something. ''There is only one problem. I do not have a yukata!"

"Why do you need a yukata?" He asked, slightly confused. ''Can't you go in your normal clothes?''

You sighed, raising your hand and rubbing your forehead. 

''Ah... you really don't understand women, Toshinori-san... Every girl should wear a yukata for the summer festival. It's a tradition."

''Very funny, (Y/N)... well... I'll try to... find you one.'' He said turning his back on you and walking towards the house. You clapped your hands loudly, glad he agreed.

To be honest the only reason why you wanted a yukata was to see his face when you appear in front of him in it. You were extremely curious about what he would think of you and then you wanted to hear only one sentence.

You look beautiful. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
84.2K 2.4K 46
When Y/N transfers to U.A during her 3rd year from the States she meets the infamous class and their teacher, Mr. Aizawa Studying along with her new...
140K 2.8K 24
You're an 18 year old teenage student, and yet in high school still, and also you happen to have your own quirk powers! You've always dreamt on wanti...