His Slave | #3 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in Prank #1 in What's new * *In which Melody becomes the slave of her rival* Senior year... More

Prologue
1: Started from the bottom now we here.
2: Pretty girls.
3: Hideway.
4: Dirty, sexy, money.
5: Young, dumb and broke.
6: Highway to hell.
7: God's plan.
8: A little brave.
9: Hurt to look.
10: What lovers do.
11: Work.
12: Thrift shop.
13: Birthday.
14: Jealous.
16: Dust till dawn.
17: Secrets.
18: After the party.
19: Misery.
19: Raging.
20: Wildest dream.
21: Hero.
22: Him & I
23: Playing with Fire.
24: Everything has changed.
25: Young Blood.
26: Kiss and make up.
27: The lucky one.
28: Touch.
29: Like a virgin.
30: No tears left to cry.
31: Pizza.
32: Don't blame me.
33: Back to you.
34: Forgiveness.
Epilogue.

15: Unforgettable.

11K 395 86
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

"You seriously don't have to do this." Mum told Jayden for the nth time who like an angel that he was, smiled at her politely.

"This is the least I could do for you taking such good care of me." Jayden said charmingly, I could sense mum gushing internally at his words.

Unable to stop myself, I snort in disbelief which earned me a disapproving glare from mum while Jayden smiled softly, keeping his act up.

"If he wants to help with the dishes, let him." I declared wanting to get this over with. With or without Jayden's help, I was assigned to the washing duty so I wanted to get start so I could finish it as quickly.

Seeing mum displeased stare, I rolled my eyes at the floor and murmured to myself. " That's the least he could do by always having dinner in our house and not to forget the cookies you send him almost everyd-ow MUM." I cried when I felt a pain shoot through on my arm, rubbing it furiously where mum had pinched me.

"I didn't raise a mannerless child." She scolded me before apologizing to Jayden who looked anything but offended by my words.

Jayden wasn't sweet, he was mean, evil and pretentious. He got two personalities, the good one which he presents himself to be in front of my parents and everyone else, the other was the evil one which he unmasked when with me.

I wished my family would see the evil side of him someday, I wish.

"Apologize." Mum motioned me towards Jayden with her eyes, warning me not to defy her.

"Sorry." I grumbled.

"It's okay." Jayden kept his good boy act up until mum finally gave in to his wishes to help me with the dishes. Mum left us alone in the kitchen to do the dishes.

Without a word, I got to work.

Jayden soon followed, silence stretching between us until he decided to break it. "Are you ignoring me, Music?" He sounded amused for some reason.

"What makes you think that?" I scoffed, not looking at him.

"Because you've been awfully quiet, that's unusual." He commented and I could sense a smile in his voice.

"I don't have anything to say to you." I shrugged doing my work efficiently and as quickly as possible.

"That's outrageous. You always have something to say, you're full of opinions, aren't you?" He was straight on mocking me now.

I was going to give in to his obvious provocation and start something which I know will land me in trouble with mum while he escapes any punishment for the thing he started.

"Can you just finish this and get the heck out of my house?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

"That's not how you talk to someone helping you." He was finding amusement somehow in our conversation while I didn't.

"Jayden, for god sake, shut up and do you work." I hissed at him, not raising my voice higher than normal in fear of mum hearing me.

"I am doing my work. Being the son-in-law and all..." He drawled out, as a chuckled escaped from his lips.

Groaning as he reminded me of how my family reacted on the dinner table, embarrassment washed all over me. "Forget that ever happened. You know how my family is. They have a little crack on the upstairs." I pointed to my head to show him what I meant by that.

Jayden bit his lip, his eyes laughing at me. "What is it now?" I asked.

"If they are a little-" Jayden was cut off by his phone going off. With narrowed eyes, he took his gloves off all the while murmuring, "Who the dumb fuck is calling me at this hour." The clock in the kitchen showed 8:55pm.

When he saw the caller id, his brows shot up. "Who is it?" Curious, I asked. I tried to take a peek at the called id but Jayden swiped his screen and put it over his ear.

"Hello." He wasn't looking at me, but facing straight ahead. I couldn't hear what the other person from the call was saying but knew he/she was talking as Jayden listened patiently until his whole demeanour changed.

He grew stiff. "Don't do anything stupid. I will be there." He said into the call. He sounded anxious.

My eyes narrowed at the vague conversation I heard. "What's wrong?" I asked once Jayden ended the call.

"I gotta go." He said distractedly.

"Where?" It came out more like a whine, and despite his distraction from whoever the caller was, his lips twitched into a smile. "I mean, we still have to do this. You wanted to help." I scowled at him gesturing towards the dirty dishes. Almost half was done, but it take more minutes if I do it alone.

An apologetic smile took over his face. "Sorry Music but I seriously need to go. Fiona needs me."

My whole body went rigid at the mention of Fiona. She obviously likes him and I fear he felt that same way for her.

I couldn't control the rage and jealousy that coursed through me. He was ditching me for her, making it obvious for me who he got feelings for.

I couldn't stand it for some reason. And it was then I realised my true feelings for Jayden. No matter how many times I try to run away, I keep coming back to the starting point- right where he was.

I still harbour feelings for him and it hurt to even look at him.

Right when I realised how I truly felt, I was also shown who he felt for.

But realising it was one thing and controlling my anger was another. Next thing I know, I was voicing out my thoughts. "Fiona needs you? She's a big girl, she can take care of herself." It wasn't in my plan book to sound bitter but I ended up giving away my real emotions.

For some twisted reason, Jayden looked amused. Self conscious, I turned away and went back to doing the dishes, ignoring him and hoping he'd ignore what I said but I should have known who I was talking to.

"You look hot when jealous." Jayden bit his lip, his eyes serious.

"Hot?" I sputtered then I remembered what he had said after the word hot. "I am not jealous. You can go and have fun with as many girls as you like, I don't care." I wanted to laugh at myself. My jealousy was obvious and lucid, I should just keep my mouth shut and save myself from further embarrassment.

"Definitely jealous." Jayden chuckled making me scowl at the plate I was washing. I scrubbed it extra hard even though it was unnecessary.

"I am not." I denied shamelessly. "You should go." I muttered. My ears strained to hear his retreating footsteps but he had other plans on his mind. His presence was still felt a few steps behind me.

"Just so you know, Fiona is just a good friend." Jayden declared before walking towards the exit.

"I said i don't care." I turned around to meet his retreating back. Jayden stopped and turned around with a small knowing smile.

"I know but I just felt like making it clear." He turned around, resuming his walk and waved at me. "Bye babe."

I growled at his back to show my dislike when he addressed me as babe but my heart actually thumped, like always when he called me babe.

Despite what my words were, I care and was glad Jayden clarified his relationship with Fiona. He was a jerk, an evil mastermind but he was not a liar.

I believed him and everything he said. I decided to put my faith in the guy I apparently still have feeling for.

*

"I'm beat." I said, hitting my shoulder lightly to sooth the sore muscles as we made our way out of the school building and towards the parking lot to get home.

Lenny and Sandra looked at me in sympathy knowing the reason behind my tiredness- Jayden.

Jayden ordered me around whenever he saw me in school. Sometimes to fetch a drink for him from the vending machine, to buy his lunch or get a book from his locker, or to give him a shoulder massage and anything he found thought was amusing.

"You're working so hard yet you don't get paid." Lenny pouted slightly making Sandra chuckle.

"She's working to pay off."

"At least your master is hot. You could have gotten an old eighty years old, who'd sexually assault you, use you according his whims and fancies and you wouldn't have any-"

"Lenny, you're going too deep." I frowned, cutting her off from her fantasy world.

"You're watching historical documentary way too much." Sandra snorted, patting her head when she pouted up at her.

"Oh, what's the name of the documentary? Is it good?" My carve for documentaries surfaced.

"Here we go..." Sandra rolled his eyes at the two of us.

Soon, we got into our respective cars and started driving back home. I picked up Harper from her school on my way, who had a dark shadow on her face, her sour mood apparent.

"What's wrong?" Like the good sister I was, I asked.

"You'll laugh." She muttered.

"Try me." I winked at her, trying to liven the mood.

"A stupid guy from my class thought it was romantic to ask me out in front of the whole class!" She cried, disbelief written all over her face.

"Um...isn't that romantic though?" I asked slightly confused by her anger.

That was how the boys ask girls out in movies and girls love such kind of gestures, do we not? I couldn't give my own opinion on it because I have zero to none experience on such extravagant gesture from boys.

Harper looked baffled by my question. "How is that romantic?! That's the most embarrassing thing ever. Everyone in school will know about it by tomorrow and the looks I'll be getting, urghhh... I hate him, I hate the entire male species, they're so dumb!" She exclaimed, leaning back into her seat.

"Okayyy..." I wasn't able to relate to her because I was never asked out. The only time that happened also turned out to be a prank and since then, I was cursed or something. "Who is he? You like him? Is he cute?"

"Seriously Melo." Harper gave me a bored look.

"Come on, I am just curious." I wiggled my brows at her suggestively before giving my attention back on the road.

"He's nice, cute and not my type." She listed out. I realised then my sister was heartless because this was not the first guy she had turned down.

"You know why you get so much attention from boys?" I asked, glancing at her from the corner of my eye.

When I saw her quirking a brow at me, I smiled smugly. "Because you wear the best tops."

"Wha-"

"Like you are wearing now." I squinted my eyes at the tops she was wearing making her let out an amused chuckle.

I slept in today because of which I wasn't able to drop her to school. She went ahead letting dad drive her to school so I didn't know she was wearing my tops. The audacity of her.

"You can wear mine tomorrow." She tried to make amends.

"You better not forget what you said."

"I won't." She promised.

As soon as i parked the car in the garage, Harper jumped out of the car and ran towards the house. Probably to tell mum about what had happened at school today.

I got in the house through the garage door, then walked out from the basement and into the living room. I heard three different voices from the kitchen. One of Harper, the other of mum and the last one was of-

"AUNT OPHELIA." I screamed throwing my backpack on the living room floor as I made a mad dash towards the kitchen.

And she was indeed there, sitting on the stool, Harper clinging onto her while mum was making something.

Aunt Ophelia turned at my voice, a wide smile on her face as she saw me. I dashed towards her and scowled at Harper who was still clinging onto her.

"Get away from her." I pulled at Harper's arm effectively pulling them apart. I hugged her instead earning a chuckle from her.

"When did you come? Why didn't you call me? How long are you staying? I missed you so much." I rubbed my face over my shoulder showing how much I love her.

She was my only and my favourite aunt. She was young, twenty six years old, blonde unlike mum, and very intelligent. She worked in a firm, so had been busy, hardly paid us any visit for over months, almost a year.

"An hour ago. I didn't call because I wanted to surprise you. I will stay for a long time and I missed you too." She rubbed the back of my head as she answered my every query.

"We didn't see your car on the driveway." Harper spoke up from behind me.

"A brainless jerk hit my car, my taillights are done for. So I left them in the maintenance shop." She growled, her anger evident not on us but on the person who hit her car.

"I am sure he was a jerk." I second her thoughts.

"Boys are dumb." Harper commented.

"Is this some anti-men association?" Mum joked looking at the three of us. She pushed the three plates of ham and cheese sandwich and a simple peanut butter sandwich, one after the other towards us.

I pulled away from Aunt Ophelia as Harper helped mum with filling up the glasses with juice.

"Let's eat in the living room. My favourite show is about to start." Aunt Ophelia's eyes twinkled, she didn't wait for a response as she grabbed her plate and glass and walked out of the kitchen.

It must be one of the many criminal shows she was obsessed with.

The three of us trailed behind her to the the living room. She was seated comfortable on the couch, the tv on.

I sat beside her on the couch and placed the plate and juice on the table.

"Your bags." Mum gave Harper and I her signature disapproving gaze. Our backpacks were laying on the floor of the sitting room.

"Harper, please." I pleaded.

With a sigh, Harper placed her plate and glass on the table and picked our backpacks up. She gave me a look which clearly meant you owe me, and walked away.

"Let me watch the news for a minute." Mum told Aunt Ophelia, her hand stretched asking for the remote.

"But my show..."

"It has not started yet."

"Since when did you watch news?" I asked mum, who had the nerve to glare at me.

"Ophelia." Mum's eyes were on Aunt Ophelia who handed over the remote to her without any choice. She was still scared of her elder sister. I wish Harper learns something from her.

With a giddy smile on her face, mum changed the channel and indeed it was a news channel, entertainment news channel to be precise, where all the hot gossips and who was dating who news about the celebrities were unravelled.

"I knew it." I snorted at Mum's giddy face.

"I should have seen that coming." Aunt Ophelia sighed beside me, shaking her head at her sister.

It has come to our knowledge, and the internal sources have also confirmed about Jack Cole's arrival in town. He was spotted...

My eyes went on the screen as the familiar name. I had seen him a couple of times along with Zander and Amelia and their friends. He was a famous football player, and the most eligible bachelor of our count-

"What the fuck is dumbass doing on the tv?" Aunt Ophelia shrieked at the tv screen where Jack's picture was shown and a footage of him walking out of a departmental store.

"Language, Ophelia." Mum said sternly.

"He is the brainless Jerk?" I shrieked.

"What's going on?" Harper joined in, looking lost.

"Jack, Jack Cole is the brainless jerk Aunt Ophelia was talking about!" I exclaimed.

"What? You mean the football player?" She asked, flabbergasted with the news. I nodded my head at her question vigorously.

"Just making sure, you mean that hot, sexy and the most eligible bachelor friend of Jayden's uncle?" Harper asked, looking for further confirmation.

"Yes, that's the one." I laughed.

"Wow..." Harper plopped down on the sofa, a daze look on her face.

"That's not wow... He's not hot or sexy, he's a jerk of all jerk." Aunt Ophelia didn't look happy with out reaction.

"Um, you didn't recognise him when he hit your car?" Mum asked, a dubious look on her face.

"I've never watched football in my entire twenty six years of existence so how was I supposed to know who he was!" Aunt Ophelia exclaimed then a look of realisation crossed her face and she clicked her hands as if she solved a mystery. "That's why he looked so surprised when I asked him for money."

"You did what?" Harper asked, looking like she swallowed something sour.

"To pay for the damages." She reasoned out, giving us weird looks for our reaction. "It was his fault."

"Normally people would ask for an autograph or a selfie from him, not money." I chuckled at my quirky aunt. She was amazing and fun that way.

She made a disgusted face at my statement. "I don't want a selfie with him." She shuddered at the thought.

"Only you, Ophelia, only you." Mum shook her head at her sister. "On second thought, I shouldn't even be surprised. That's how you always have been when it came to anything related to sports."

Aunt Ophelia was absolute useless in sports field. She was highly intelligent and that was where she was blessed with, there's not a sport or game she could play, she was an absolute zero when it came to sports. Hence, she doesn't watch or keep herself updated about the sports world.

"I am sure he'll visit Clair's place at least once." Harper said in a sing song voice. Her eyes on me, her brain cooking a plan up and I caught onto it giving her a look in return.

Aunt Ophelia was not only zero in sports department but only in dating department. Mum and even Aunt Ophelia's friends sets her up on dates from time to time but it never goes according to plan.

Everytime, something or the other happens, to name a few incidents, the guys were boring or too flirtatious and only wanted to get in her pants, or the guys find her too smart for their liking and mostly her quirky nature turn them off.

"That's great." Aunt Ophelia clicked her fingers. "I will slap the bill on his face." She smiled evilly probably imagining the situation.

"You're hopeless, Ophelia." Mum smacked her forehead. She probably saw Harper's and I suggestively looks and caught onto our plan but aunt Ophelia being aunt Ophelia cared only about her car and bill.

"What did I do?" Aunt Ophelia frowned at mum, before snatching the remote from her hand. "I missed five minutes of the episode." She cried in horror, quickly changing the channels.

***

So sorry, if you guys were patiently waiting for some MELODY-JAYDEN moment. I just wanted to introduce a new character in this chapter of the story.

JACK COLE- He was in the first story 'His Possession', Amelia's friend.

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE NEW CHARACTER- OPHELIA!

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 163 43
Kayla is any average student in highschool hoping to have a future for herself. Her life is pretty much normal until her interaction with the bad boy...
219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
1.6M 42.3K 28
'If we pretend to be together, I might make you mine for real.' When sweet Samantha fakes a relationship with her sarcastic roommate, she never suspe...
98.6K 3.5K 114
formerly known as sweet temptation. Highest ranking♡ #1st in arranged marriage in 29|01|22 #1st in love romance #1st in Jealousy #1st in protective...