The Love of my Life (RM x Rea...

By XutieMiako

This is about how your love story with Namjoon unfolds. •Completed• Thanks to @Baetanbuys for making the cov... More

First off...
Getting Ready to Move
Finally Arriving in South Korea!!
Cleaning Your Apartment
Meeting BTS!
Beaming with Happiness
Chased by Crazy Fans
Meeting Yoongi
Getting to Know You More
An ARMY in His Eyes
Cooking Spicy Soup
Surprise Kiss
Jealously...??
Feelings for you?
Attacked by a Drunk Guy
Your Middle School Past
Your High School Past
Dating You For Your Looks?
I Love...
Performance
"You Jerk!"
Nervous
Smiling Sunshine
Making ARMY Happy
A Present For BTS
We're Not Perfect...
Confessing to You
"You Look Like a Goddess"
True Love
Rest in Peace Jonghyun (Shinee)
"I'll Teach You"
Wanting Seconds as Well
Out Like a Light
Hate Comments
Waking up to Each Other
Live Stream (Q&A)
Sexual Harassment
Angel
Christmas Special
Christmas Special (Clarification)
True Friends
Announcing Relationship
Notifications...
Visiting Your Middle School
Ugly As Always
Telling The Manager...
Taking Care of Him
Having Problems...
"Don't Ever Leave me... Please"
Both of Your Faults...
Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Valentine Special
Happy Birthday Hoseok!
Not The Right Girl For Him...?
Information : True or False...?
Happy Birthday Yoongi!
First Date?!
Delicious!
"Don't Spend Money on me"
Claw Machine
Picnic
The Beach
Being Chased by Crazy Girls
BTS Five Year Anniversary
End of the First Date : Sunset
Annika
Two Days : Already Missing Him
"I miss..."
Surprise
Supportive or Hating
Happy Birthday Namjoon!
Attacked
Exploring
A Month With Family
Tears of Joy
Halloween Special
Invited
Happy Thanksgiving!
Misunderstanding
Christmas Special! (Part One)
Chirstmas Special! (Part Two)
New Years Special!
Arrival
Some Fresh Air
Sorry
Valentine's Day Special!
Wedding Day
Q&A With Namjoon
Disapproval? Or Approval?
Distractions to Pass The Time
Livestream of Your Daily Life
Motivations to Confess
For Your Supporters
Omegle
The Adoring Scarlet
Collaboration
The Special Day
My Other Stories
Epilogue: My Happy Ending

Fourth of July (Special)

1.4K 47 21
By XutieMiako

Hello everyone, welcome. I'm here to ask a serious question, a question I've been questioning for the longest time...

So is the Fourth of July on the fifteenth or sixteenth...?

Just kidding... I don't lack that much brains cells... Yet.

Anyways happy Fourth of July everyone! Who's ready to light up fireworks and pollute the Earth even more?! I am!

I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July with your family or friends. Please enjoy today as it's a day to pollute the Earth, :) also to have colorful sparks in the air.

If you don't celebrate, or you don't live in the USA then I hope you have a wonderful day either way.

History:
We celebrate American Independence Day on the Fourth of July every year, since we think that July 4, 1776, is a day that represents the Declaration of Independence and the birth of the United States of America as an independent nation.

But why fireworks? Well I'm here to tell you, because I'm so smart. No I'm not but here you go:
Because John Adams wanted us to. So before the official Declaration of Independence was even signed, he envisioned fireworks as a part of the festivities. Also because the first fireworks set off to commemorate Independence Day was on July fourth.

Anyways there's your history, happy Fourth of July! Whether you're setting off fireworks (and help causing more pollution), or you're watching sparks explode in the air (to create more pollution). Have a nice Fourth of July (and think about how much you're actually helping with pollution by polluting the Earth some more with the smoke from the fireworks, and even breathing in smoke yourself)! Or if you don't celebrate/you don't live in the USA, have a nice day (where you're not actually polluting the Earth, while in America we are).

Okay see you all next week!

There will be another update when I wake up, just so you all know. ''

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What about the special...?
What special? I don't have time to make a Fourth of July special...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Welcome to the Fourth of July special! (That'll I'll probably use for my other books as well... Readers who also read my other books, expect the same special... Sorry)

This special is a hundred percent not relating to the story and... Well it's a special between BTS and you (and me because I'm lonely).

~First P.O.V.~

I was excited for today, that's because it's the Fourth of July. Which meant only one thing, well two, one being I get to light up fireworks at night and two being that I'll be able to be with BTS (and XutieMiako). This excitement exploded like fireworks. I couldn't wait the entire day, but finally it was night time.

I quickly gathered each BTS member (and XutieMiako) individually while instructing them to meet me outside. They willingly did so and I was quick to grab the package of fireworks along with a lighter. Once I was outside everyone turned and smiled at me. I smiled back before placing the package onto the ground, and soon crouched down. "That's a ton," XutieMiako said and I nodded in agreement. The package contained a lot of fireworks, that I couldn't wait to see. I wondered how they looked from afar, it really did interest me at the thought. Even so the sight from what it looked like up close was also interesting. Colors emitting from the firework as sparks flew out, it was beautiful and bright.

As I was ripping open the package I saw a hand reach for a firework. "I want to light this one up first," Namjoon stated as he held up the biggest firework that was supplied. I was quick to shake my head, "I want to light up the biggest firework at the end!". Namjoon gave me a confused look, "Why?". "Because it'll end off the Fourth of July with a grand finale," I replied. Namjoon nodded willingly at my words before placing the firework back into the box. I watched as Namjoon scanned through the various fireworks before grabbing another one. "I'll light this one up then," Namjoon stated as he extended his hand out to me.

I stood up before placing the lighter gently into Namjoon's big hand. Namjoon thanked me before walking off to find a good place to light up the firework. Soon the firework was placed onto the ground and Namjoon was making an attempt to light the firework safely. When the firework started throwing sparks Namjoon was quick to retreat. The firework hissed before spitting out it's beauty, various colors escaping the small cylinder shape. Sparks exploding and nearly reaching the position everyone was at. The firework exploded even more, expresses more of it's beauty.

Soon the sparks died down and it became dark. I watched as Seokjin walked over to the package and retrieved a tiny firework. "These don't really last long, but they really make a great impact in sparks," Seokjin stated as he took the lighter from Namjoon's hand. Seokjin placed down his firework, it was kind of close to Namjoon's firework. I watched as Seokjin struggled to light up the firework, making me giggle at his failed attempts. Seokjin let out a sigh as he tried once more, soon the firework quickly exploded with sparks, which completely scared Seokjin. I heard as Seokjin synced with the firework with his screaming. XutieMiako and I were quick to burst into laughter as we watch Seokjin make his escape from the sparks. Even if the firework was tiny, it was fierce.

Like Seokjin had stated the firework didn't last long, but it was powerful. Yoongi went over to the package and retrieved another tiny firework. "I was too lazy to really look at all the fireworks... So I just chose the one I looked at first," Yoongi stated. Seokjin quickly gave Yoongi the lighter, he seemed to be afraid of the tiny lighter now. Soon Yoongi's firework was lit and the firework screeched softly before dying down. "Is that all?" Jungkook asked kind so disappointed. As Jungkook finished his sentence the firework spat out more sparks, even more powerful than the last. "I guess you could say it's like Yoongi. He's quiet when he's asleep, but once you wake him up he'll blow up," Jimin stated after the firework had officially died down.

"My turn!" Hoseok shouted before running over to the package happily. Hoseok stood there for a while as he carefully scanned through the fireworks. With a smile upon his face he bent down and got ahold of a medium sized firework. "It says the word sunshine on it!" Hoseok claimed before pointing at the firework's name. I smiled as I watched Hoseok happily place down the firework once he retrieved the lighter. Soon the firework was lit up, and it was so far the brightest out of the ones that have been lit up. I watched as the various shades of bright yellow fly into the air, and as the sparks hit the ground.

Once the firework ended a ton of smoke was left. I coughed as I moved my arm swiftly to shoo the smoke away. After awhile the smoke had floated away and Jimin was going to retrieve a firework. "This looks like it'll be colorful," Jimin stated before going over to me. I looked at the name and nodded, the image on the firework showed various colors. "Let's hope it won't be a disappointment, huh?" Jimin asked. "I hope not," I replied, but in all honesty the entire package of fireworks shouldn't be a disappointment. When Jimin finished lighting the firework he retreated to Jungkook and Taehyung side. The firework wasn't a disappointment, but it was loud. Various colors and sparks spilled out of the firework, while it loudly screamed.

Taehyung quickly turned and ran over to me. He took ahold of my arm before bringing me to the firework package. "Which one should I light up?" Taehyung asked me as his eyes scanned through the options. I shrugged before looking down to look at the fireworks. "Maybe this one...?" I picked up a firework and handed it to Taehyung. With the firework in hand he ran off and lit it up with no fear. He quickly retreated and the firework spilled out its sparks along with color. It seemed the firework was about to die down, but then it exploded with the color green. I watched as Taehyung jumped up and down happily as he clapped his hands. Although all the sound was being interrupted by the firework.

Once the firework died down Jungkook ran over to the package, anime style. Jungkook was quick to pick a firework, it seemed he had planned the entire thing out before the setting of fireworks had officially happened. "I'm glad none of you guys used this one. I heard this one makes the most annoying noise and it contains a lot of sparks!" Jungkook exclaimed before showing off the firework by throwing it into the air with his fingers clasp around it. "Did you do your research or something?" XutieMiako asked interested. Jungkook nodded, "I wanted to see which one was the coolest," which made the others laugh. I smiled seeing how excited Jungkook was, but I honestly couldn't wait until the biggest firework to get lit up. Nor could I wait for my turn to light up a firework, we normally take turns for setting off fireworks, just so it's fair. Jungkook had retreated to Jimin and Taehyung when it seemed the firework was lit. But it didn't explode so Jungkook returned and attempted it once more. Soon the sound of loud scratching against a chalkboard could be heard, completely irritating my ears. I quickly blocked the annoying noise and watch as the firework exploded with pride. Sparks flying almost everywhere, the members of BTS quickly backed away so they didn't get hit by the sparks.

When the firework was done, I uncovered my ears and sighed in relief. "I could have become deaf," I stated making XutieMiako nod in agreement with my statement. "My turn?" XutieMiako asked and I nodded. I watched as she left to retrieve a firework, a rather tiny one. Soon the firework was lit up, and it gave the best show so far. Multiple colors exploded and expressed its dominance although it was tiny. And the noise of the firework wasn't as annoying as the others, it gave me a neutral feeling towards the sound.

It was finally my turn to light up a firework. I was super excited, I almost tripped over myself while trying to retrieve a firework. I carefully looked through the supplied fireworks, reading the names. Soon I reached down and took ahold of the third biggest firework that was supplied. XutieMiako tossed the lighter to me and I caught it. Soon I was watching the firework I chose spit out it's sparks and shout loudly. I watched as the color suddenly changed to yellow to blue, then blue to red, and then red to purple. The firework slowly died down. Once more everyone motioned the smoke to leave so we could continue.

~After awhile~

It was finally the moment I've been waiting for, it was time to set off the biggest firework. I quickly retrieved the last firework in the package and ran to a spot. The firework was placed down gently and I adjusted the lighter in my hand. Soon the firework was lighting up and sparks flew out. I quickly retreated back to my spot. "I have high hopes for this one," I told XutieMiako before the sound of screeching became any louder. I watched as the sparks flew far, probably farther than the other sparks have flew. The members of BTS quickly retreated to my side as their eyes were glue to the sparks. The colors changed rapidly, causing the beautifulest effect out all the fireworks. The sound of screeching was at a medium tone, and the brightness exploded before dying down. Soon the firework died out, and I was satisfied with the show it had displayed.

Suddenly I heard clapping, it seemed the neighbors had come out to watch the fireworks presented. I smiled brightly before noticing some fireworks being presented from afar. A spark flew up into the sky before exploding and creating more little sparks. Even if I had just set off various fireworks and watched them up close, I loved watching the actual fireworks explode in the air which would also create a more lovely show.

I looked around me, soon seeing that everyone else was enjoying the show. "I'm glad I'm able to spend my Fourth of July with you guys..." I thought smiling. "Happy Fourth of July guys," I said making everyone look over to me with a smile. "Happy Fourth of July Y/N," BTS and XutieMiako said.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Happy Fourth of July, once more!
Have a wonderful day watching the fireworks up close or from afar or both.
I hoped you all (those who live in the USA) will enjoy the day we officially became an independent nation.
And if you don't live in America then I hope you have a nice day.

Anyways see you all next week!
And see you all later today! :)
~XutieMiako

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.6K 81
A love story between you, an assistant manager, and him, an idol. •Completed• Thanks to @Baetanbuys for making the cover! ❤️
1.1K 120 14
Hey! It's me @btsupdatesbe7 from pinterest, it's my first time writing something, it'll be short, I hope you'll like it! This story is about joon x...
3.4K 81 30
Taehyung reminsces about a girl he met long ago, when he was just in his teens and he didn't know any better #87- taehyungxreader #13- vxreader (jan...
19.3K 1.5K 24
in which life for you and your best friend Namjoon doesn't go to plan. ❁ short story | short chapters ❁ fluff, angst, smut, bffs to lovers ❁ complete...