The Potions Master's Daughter...

Door pagesofmyheart

Jessica Wallwirt has lived with her mother for the past 11 years until one day her mother snaps and sends her... Meer

The Potions Master's Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 40

12.1K 396 182
Door pagesofmyheart

"That would be cool but a lot of the older students can already do that. I want to do something a lot of people can't do to prove I actually know what I'm doing," I said.

He nodded and said, "So you're an animagus? What animal can you turn into?"

I said, "Any animal I want."

"Really! That's so cool. I didn't know you could be an animagus for more than one animal."

"Most people can't. It seems as though Jessica has surprised everyone once again."

I laughed and said, "You should have seen everyone's faces when I did my first transformation. McGonagall looked like she was going to pass out and I was just was standing there freaking out because I thought I was going to get in trouble or something."

He laughed and replied, "I would have killed to see that!"

"Yeah it was pretty funny. After that no one would tell me what was going on and then they freaked out again when I told them of turning into a snake. Then they had me change into a dog."

"That's so awesome. I wish I could change into an animal. Can you change into a dog for me?"

I nodded then focused on becoming a golden retriever once again. I felt my skin turn into fur and my body begin to shrink. With my enhanced eyesight I could see everything Blake and my father were doing. I was suddenly very aware of all the alcohol in his desk. Blake crouched down and smiled.

"That is so cool," he said in awe.

Severus had already seen me transform into a dog but he smiled down at me laughing slightly at Blake. He had put his hand out to pet me on instinct and pulled away blushing when he realized what he was doing.

I transformed back into a human and said, "Well I should get back to my common room. I need to get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow is going to be really busy."

Blake said, "Yeah I should leave too."

I stood on my tip toes and hugged Severus quickly.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow," I said.

Blake laughed, "Hey where's my hug."

He started to walk to the door. Laughing I ran at him and jumped up onto his back. He stumbled a bit for the initial shock then recovered. He grabbed my legs and started running down the hall.

He started to run towards the Slytherin common room then stopped abruptly.

"I guess you have to go the other way," he said.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me and unhooked my legs from around his waist. I jumped down and faced him.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

He nodded and waved as I ran off in the other direction practically floating. As I ran past Severus's office I saw him in the doorway laughing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him before I kept running to the Gryffindor common room.

Once I had said the password I looked around the room and saw my friends in the corner of the room talking quietly. As I approached them they stopped talking which made me think they were talking about something they didn't want me to hear.

I walked over them with a smile just in case I was just overreacting to things that weren't even there.

Ron asked, "So how was your lesson?"

"It went well. I was able to get through everything he gave me so that was good."

"What about the potion?" Hermione asked.

I smiled at the thought, "Well I didn't actually make one. He tricked me. It turned out he just wanted me there because he was evaluating Blake. Speaking of Blake he's coming to the meeting so I don't want anyone to be annoying him."

"Why would they annoy him?" Harry asked.

I sighed mad at myself for forgetting they didn't know Blake, "Because he's a Slytherin."

"And you're friends with him?" Ron asked.

I nodded and said, "Yes. He's really nice and he's great at potions. He was there when I ran into Malfoy and Wilkes so I know him pretty well now. I swear he's not that bad you'll love him."

Hermione shrugged, "If you like him I'm sure he's fine. I am freaking out about tomorrow night. I can't believe we agreed to this. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight."

"You'll need it. I feel the same way even though I'm barely going to be teaching anything," Harry added.

Ron and I nodded and Hermione said, "Well I'm going to go to bed for the night. We'll need a little extra sleep for tomorrow."

She stood up and I followed her lead, "I think I'm going to turn in too. We'll see you guys in the morning before breakfast."

Harry and Ron stood up as Harry yawned, saying, "We'll go to sleep now too. See you tomorrow morning."

The two of us walked upstairs and I was annoyed to see all the other girls sitting in a circle chatting away while they played with their hair. I rolled my eyes at them to Hermione as we went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Once I was in bed ready to go to sleep I tried to block out all their talking. I got tired of trying and put up a spell so I couldn't hear them. Hermione followed my lead and eventually we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up late, well late for me, which meant I woke up at about 6:45. Looking across from me I saw Hermione must have already been up. The other girls in our dorm were still sound asleep so quietly I went into the bathroom and sure enough Hermione was in front of the mirror trying to sort out her hair.

When she saw me she stopped running her hands through her hair and smiled, "Hey sleepy head."

I scowled at her and asked, "How long have you been up?"

She tried to keep a straight face but failed, "For about 10 minutes."

I nodded, "Okay. Let me get ready then we can go down to see if the guys are up yet."

"Okay. I'm going to try to sort out this mess," she replied.

In a few minutes I was dressed in my robes and had straightened my hair. I brushed it back into a high ponytail and secured it with a hair band. I turned to Hermione and I almost laughed at the sight of her hair. It was even more curly than usual because she kept trying to brush through it.

"Why don't we straighten it a bit?" I questioned.

She sighed, "Yes could you?"

I nodded and with a wave of my hand her hair flattened out, "Is that good, or do you want it a bit straighter?"

"No this is great thanks Jessica."

I smiled and said, "Shall we go see if they have gotten themselves in any trouble yet?"

"Sure let's go. Are you sure I look sophisticated enough to be teacher a dueling club?"

I nodded, "Yeah you look fine. Before the meeting I can touch it up if it would make you feel better."

She nodded eagerly, "That would be amazing."

I smiled as we walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. Ron and Harry were sitting on the couch fully dressed wrestling each other.

Hermione and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes at the two boys. We walked over to them and stood waiting for them to notice us. When they finally noticed us they stopped wrestling and smiled at us sheepishly.

"You see Harry messed up my hair so I messed up his and it got a bit out of hand," Ron said to defend himself.

"You shouldn't be wrestling, you could get hurt," Hermione chastised.

"Okay Mum I'll stop," Harry teased.

Her face reddened as she said quickly, "So do you guys want to go over what we are going to do one more time?"

Suddenly they were all business as Ron said, "Well I was going to introduce everyone then Harry was going to explain why we're here and why we wanted to start it. Then he was going to bring up you to prove we know what we are doing. After that we were just going to teach them a bunch of spells."

Harry asked, "When they are practicing the spells we all will be going around checking on the groups and critiquing them right?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah that's the plan. Just make sure you don't come off as though you think you are better than them or they might get offended. Just put it in a way so they can get better and still have good self-esteem."

"Yeah that's really important or they won't want to come back," Hermione added.

I nodded. I heard a noise behind me and looked to see Neville coming down the stairs. When he saw it was us he smiled and started to walk over.

"Hey guys," he greeted.

"Hi Neville," we chorused.

"So are you guys nervous about later tonight? I can't wait even though I know I'm going to do terribly. Failing is better than not learning anything at all."

"You're not going to fail. I'm sure you'll do great!" I responded.

He shrugged, "I hope so but it's not likely. What kind of spells are you planning to teach?"

I said, "We were going to teach a little of everything starting with the basics. Is there anything in particular you want to learn? We'd love to hear everyone's suggestions."

He said, "Well I've always wanted to know how to turn invisible. I think that would be so neat."

I nodded and thought about it, "What do you guys think?"

Hermione said, "I think it would be a hard spell for some of the younger students to learn like our age, but I'm not opposed to trying it out."

"Great! We'll find time to teach a disillusionment charm to help turn invisible," I told Neville.

He nodded and replied, "That's great, thanks guys."

"It's no problem. Do you want to head down to breakfast with us?" Harry asked.

He shook his head, "No I'm going to wait up for Seamus and Dean; they are still getting ready. I'll see you guys down there."

"Great we'll save you guys seats next to us," Hermione said.

He smiled, "Thanks."

The three of us walked down to breakfast. At breakfast Hermione and I weren't eating but Ron made up for it by eating two times the usual amount of food he eats.

Harry asked concerned, "Hey are you two okay?"

I snapped into focus and said, "Yeah I'm fine, just nervous I guess. I can't believe I have to get through the entire day before I can get this club over with."

"I'm freaking out over what everyone will say," Hermione admitted.

"It's okay, I'm sure you'll both do great," Harry comforted.

With his mouth still full Ron said, "Yeah you guys are amazing, you'll do great. Stop worrying."

Hermione looked disgusted and said, "Easy enough for you to say. You aren't going to be teaching a bunch of older kids magic."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

255K 7.9K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
151K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
23.5K 346 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...
28.9K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...