Living with Taylor Caniff

By Magcon_O2l_Fangirl

Hi I'm Adrianna Smith and I've been an orphan for about 13 years, my parents died when I was 5 years old, tod... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an update

Chapter 14

321 12 0
By Magcon_O2l_Fangirl

When we got to the restaurant to get our burgers, about 30 girls were outside yelling his name, "CAMERON DALLAS!!", "WHO THE GIRL WITH HIM?", "I WANT TO HUG HIM AND MAKE HIM FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM" another yelled, "do you know those girls?" I asked him, "cause they're blocking our way out" I chuckled.

"They're Magcon fans" he responded, "well they really like you" I smiled, and looked at them, I kept blinking my eyes because they took lots of pictures and the flash light went in my eyes. "When do we get to leave?" I asked him, "I don't know I'll have to call Bart" he answered.

Who's Bart? I thought "ah, okay" I stayed still and blushed for some reason, I looked over at Cameron and saw that he was waving back at his fans, "CAMERON!!" one yelled real loud, "WHOS THE GIRL WITH YOU?" someone yelled, "I'M A FRIEND!" I yelled back with a giggle.

"Haha" Cam laughed at me then kissed my cheek, "LIAR! YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE!" one fan yelled, I could see her looking at me with a dirty look, "Cam!" I nudged his arm and frowned, "now she thinks we're a couple" I folded my hands and sat down.

"Sorry" he frowned, "its okay" I grabbed his hand and made him accidentally kneel down in front of me, "sorry" I smiled and put my fingers through his hair, "your an amazing man, Cam..really" I bit my lower lip and giggled a little. "Haha, thanks" he grinned and put his hand on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC