Theft Of Love (A Shane Dawson...

By shane4life

Was I really falling for a superhero? No, it can't be possible. He's my enemy! I'm so confused... More

Theft Of Love (A Shane Dawson Love Story)
Shot In The Arm
Coffee Shop
Close Call
You Again
Stalking The Prey
Fighting Crime
You're Superluv!
Stop!!!
Good VS. Semi-Evil
Why Didn't You Just End It?
Scandal
Walk In The Park
Hello, Scar!
Becoming Who I Am
Go Away
Emo VS. Evil
Are You... Good?
Moving In

This Is A Hold Up

1.2K 27 1
By shane4life

I pull out my gun. "Down on your knees!" I yell to the innocent citizens. I laugh as they kneel on the bank floor in fear. I turn to the register. "Give me the money."

The lady shakes her head. "I-I can't do that, M'aam."

I frown. "Lady, if you don't give me the money, I will blow your head off!" I spit.

She clumsily opens the drawer and hands me the money. She shakes in terror as I throw the bag of money down on the counter. "I know that you have more money!!!"

"T-That's it." She says nervously.

"The safe. I know you guys have a safe!"

She opens a door to reveal the safe. I laugh menacingly. As she pulls it open, a pink mist swarms in front of me. As it stops, I see that it's actually a man in a pink suit.

I chuckle. "I'm assuming you're a superhero."

"I'm SuperLuv, and I'm here to put an end to your shenanigans."

"Right," I roar, "A man in a pink suit is going to save the day!"

He punches me in the gut, forcing me into the counter. I regain my balance and throw him to the ground. I take the money and shot the so-called "hero" in the arm. I dash out of the building with my superspeed. I stop behind a hidden bush and take off my disguise. I speed home in a few seconds.

For those who don't know me, my name is Scarlett. I'm a bank robber, except I go by the name "The Red Spirit." No one has ever figured out my true identity, and no one has ever caught me either. I'm practically invincible.

Why am I called "The Red Spirit"?

Well, my real name is Scarlett, but no one knows that. The reason I'm called that is because I wear a red zip up catsuit. You know, along with a black wig and white mask.

That superhero back there? Big joke. Who would ever take a male hero in PINK seriously? He didn't stand a chance, anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
522K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...