The "Perfect" Acne Story

Por aletheia_99

"You are still beautiful in my eyes even with acne and marks covering your face" •••••••••••... Más

🌹One 🌹
🌹Two 🌹
🌹Three 🌹
🌹Four 🌹
🌹Five 🌹
🌹Six 🌹
🌹Seven 🌹
🌹Eight🌹
Author's note
🌹Nine🌹
🌹Ten🌹
🌹Eleven🌹
🌹 Twelve 🌹
🌹 Thirteen 🌹
🌹Fourteen🌹

Introduction

499 7 4
Por aletheia_99

Hello Wattpaders, 

I am so happy that you are giving a chance to read this story. This is actually my first time writing a story on Wattpad. Be warn this is my FIRST TIME, so there will be grammar mistakes.
Besides that, as you can see from the title, I didn't mean to hurt any people feelings who suffered from Acne problems. I myself am a victim to acne. I just want to say that everyone is perfect in their own way, even with acne we are still beautiful. 

****************

As for the cast for this story, the imagination is up to you.

Note that all characters, location and events are fictional.

I hope you guys will enjoy reading .🌹

Love, A.

//ongoing

//Start: 3/7/18

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

554K 6.9K 55
BE WARNED. THIS STARTS OUT IN THE CARROT YEARS OK.......You can skip a couple chapters I guess but can also just go to the second book... Lydia. 18...
171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
78.4K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...
159K 3.1K 54
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...