The Porcelain Dolls (EXO OTP'...

Von onychophagy

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun are three college students on their way home from a party when they discover 3 boys... Mehr

OWNER'S INFO!!
The Porcelain Dolls [by: sweetukissfan]
Characters
The Escape [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Save Us.... [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
A Little Bit of Love and A Little Fight [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Family [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bittersweet Cupcake with a dash of Mystery
A new lead and Baekhyun's Story [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Dirty messages and a Fluffy Teddy bear
Allies and Gangster Men [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
So Close [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Chapter 12 [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Murder ,Accusations and Text Messages
Uh-oh [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
A Christmas Surprise: The Miracles of December
Bad Grades and an Uncomfortable Encounter
Cockblocking Kids, Shopping and Kyungsoo's Tale
Kaisoo's Outdoor Escapade [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Baekyeol's First Date and Kiss [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Hunhan's Lotte World Adventure [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Voice Mails and An MIA Action [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
The Headquarters [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bare, and Exposed [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Touch, Kiss, Intimacy and...a Bracelet
The Wrong Movie and a Raid [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Truth and Lies [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Interpol Arrives and a Very Steamy Makeout
Euphoria [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
A Family Meeting and A Terrible Mistake
Gain and Lose. Twice. [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Burnt Flowers [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Watch. Him. Die. [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bloodied Hands [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bang [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
It Can Wait [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Reunion [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Home [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Epilogue [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bonus!! [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

A New Year's Gala: Date, Proposal, Teasing Lover

4.3K 180 32
Von onychophagy

Sulay

               Sheets strewn carelessly all over the bed, clothes on the floor, lamp, ceiling fan, the heavy scent of alcohol and sweat fills the room while two bodies remain on the bed, with their limbs entangled. The dark haired one lying on his back has his hands in his lover’s hair, pulling them and grasping the soft locks as his life depended on it.

               “Ah…oh holy Suho…”

               “That’s right baby, you like that don’t you?” the man on top of him smirked, sweat dripping down his body as he thrust inside his lover’s tight heat.

               “More…I’m so close…”

               “Come for me Yixing, scream my name. Tell the whole world who is making you feel so good.” And of course, Yixing complied as he came for the 3rd time that night. Nightly visits to his boyfriend’s, or should I say yet-to-be-steady-boyfriend’s place has always ended this way, , exhausted and not to mention satisfied. Still, Yixing has always been bothered knowing that they will only be just that, a sort of toy relationship.

               Throughout the time that they have come to know each other, Yixing has found himself falling in love with the Director of WOAHT. He was strong and confident (in life and in bed), but at the same time sweet and very charming. They have shared countless tales about their lives and Yixing knows Suho hasn’t been with anyone in a while. Suho also claims he’s bad at romance but he finds that extremely hard to believe considering how Suho has managed to completely sweep Yixing off his feet.

               “Suho, we need to talk.” Yixing breathed, trying to prop himself up on his arms.

               “What is it baby?” Yixing could feel his inner self doing the jig. Suho has taken up this habit of calling Yixing ‘baby’ and it makes Yixing flustered every time he hears it.

               “We need to start talking about us.” He said, in his most serious tone possible.

               “Us?”

               “Yeah, us.” Yixing said, groaning at the sharp pain that stung his lower back. “I mean, we can’t keep doing this forever, me coming over to your place at night, we talk, we , we sleep, we again, we have breakfast, we go to work, and let the cycle repeat. I mean, what are we exactly?”

               “Woah, wait a minute, you think all we do is just ?”

               “I don’t see us doing anything else!” Yixing raised his voice, getting irritated.

               “No, I mean I can’t believe you take all our intimate sessions as nothing but ing.”

               “You mean it’s not?” Yixing scoffed.

               “To me it isn’t.” Suho mumbled, his voice low as he looks up at Yixing. Yixing felt his heart stop for a while. No, Zhang Yixing, don’t do this. Now is not the time to be weak.

               “Whatever, it’s just…we need to define the relationship or we cannot continue going on like this! I don’t know if you’re doing this because you like me or if you enjoy the or…”

               “You’re right,” Suho raised his hand up, completely stopping Yixing in his tracks. He sighed heavily and dropped his head, like a child admitting a shameful act to his parent. “I’m sorry.”

               Yixing felt his insides melt down. He had never seen Suho so meek. “You don’t have to be sorry. I mean, you know, you could just be confused…”

               “I’m not confused. Trust me; I am crystal clear about my feelings for you.”

               “You…are?” Now this raises some eyebrows.

               “Yeah. I guess…” Suho ran a hand through his hair sheepishly, trying to bring himself to look at Yixing’s face. “Despite knowing how I feel for you, I’m just too scared to admit.”

               “What’s to be afraid of?”

               “I mean, look at yourself!” Yixing was startled by his words. He looked around the room before back at Suho. “Uhm, it’s kind of dark in here and I don’t see a mirror…”

               “Not that kind,” Suho said, feeling the corner of his lips rise a little. God, can he be any more adorable! “It’s just…good lord, you are so y and charismatic and so charming. I mean every night we do this and I still can’t believe I’m bedding one of the iest, most gorgeous man I have ever seen, and on a pretty frequent basis!”

               Suho gathered up the courage and turned to look at Yixing through the darkness, making out the soft curve of his jaw line and the little sparkle in his eyes. “I am such a coward, and I’m so bad at this romance thing that I can’t even gather up the guts to ask the guy I like out on a date. Instead, I bed him every night because that’s pretty much the only way I know how to spend time with him.”

               “You know, I can help with you that.” Yixing said, holding Suho’s hand. “Suho, would you like to go out on a date with me?”

               “Wait…what? But I…”

               “I’m teaching you. That’s how you ask someone out. Be confident, smile, hold their hand and say the line. Try it.”

               “Er…okay…” Suho cleared his throat. “Yixing, would you like to go out on a date with me?”

               Yixing leaned forward to capture the director’s lips, giving him a soft, gentle kiss.

               “I would love too, Suho.”

               They kissed again, this time, sweeter, longer and softer. “You think I’m y?” Yixing sputters out awkwardly and Suho laughs.

               “Yes I do. You are super y, but at the same time adorable and charming, just like you are now.”

               “I can’t believe you say you are bad at this. Listen to yourself say these cheesy things.”

               “I can’t, because all I hear is your voice.”

               Yixing laughed out loud, letting his adorable dimples show. “Are you sure you are at bad at romance?”

               “You mean I’m not?”

               “How can you when you have managed to make me fall for you?”

               “You must be good too, because I’ve fallen for you too.”

               And that concludes it; Suho is definitely not bad at romance. He, just like every other person in love, is just nervous.

                                                                           *******************

Taoris (flashback)

               High school is the time where kids learn a little more about life and what they really want to be. For Kris, he had no doubts about what he wanted to be. He wanted to be someone who would save the world. He wanted to be a brave man like his father, using his power and influence to help the world. He wanted to be like his mother, an angel to children and a savior for broken souls.

               Kris was very ambitious in school. He was head of the school’s debate team, loving a fierce argument with equally like-minded people. He was class president 2 years running and captain of the basketball team. He was also named valedictorian by the end of their school life and Student of the Year since freshman year.

               On top of that, he was tall and handsome, the definition of the perfect man in many girl’s eyes, even teachers too. There was one pretty big flaw, and that was Kris was gay. He wasn’t only gay; he was gay and unavailable, because he had one heck of a boyfriend named Tao.

               Tao was a force to be reckoned with. He was the school’s top wushu exponent and one of the fastest runners on the track and field team. He had jet black hair, multiple piercings in his ear, and his eyes were fierce and dark. He came to school in ripped jeans, his hair stylishly tossed to one side, holding his motorcycle helmet. Yes, Tao was a badass in high school. Everybody either feared him or loved him from afar.

               Kris has always been known to be very possessive over Tao. He didn’t like it when one of the girls came over to talk to Tao with their annoying high pitch squeals or when one of the boys lingered their gaze too long on Tao’s firm (he tried getting Tao to stop wearing those tight ripped jeans, but he ended up in a headlock and Tao’s wushu stick broken in half).

               “How was your day?” Kris asked Tao during lunch, surrounded by their other friends, including cousin Suho.

               “Good! I clocked in a new time at the track meet today!” Tao smiled, eating his carefully packed sushi rolls. Despite his tough exterior, those close to Tao knew that he had a lot of aegyo (which can be deadly sometimes) and very friendly and sweet too.

               “Yeesh, look at this flyer, the spring dance is coming.” Donghae, one of their friends said, looking at the flyer left on the table. “Where am I gonna find a date?”

               “Speaking of which, did anyone ask you to be their date?” Tao teased, knowing how popular Kris is. Kris rolled his eyes.

               “Yes, there is this annoying girl named Kara who just won’t stop. She comes at you like a mosquito that just won’t leave you alone.”

               “Well hang in there, I’m sure she’s gotten the hint, she hasn’t come for you since lunch started.” Suho comforted his cousin.

               “Thank god.” But it was too soon to say that.

               The bell rang and Kris was walking out of the cafeteria when who should stop him but Kara.

               “Oppa, will you go to the dance with me?”

               “I told you Kara, the answer is no.”

               “Oppa, please!! I’ll do anything!”

               “Kara…”

               “I’ll do all your homework! I’ll walk you to and from school! I can dress well, and dance even better than that guy you have around your arm!”

               Suddenly, a cheese pie flew from the right and smacked the girl in the face. The students stared in horror before tracing their eyes back to the attacker, who is now angry and seething.

               “Stay away from my boyfriend .” Tao growled, standing in a fighting position.

               “You .” Kara cursed. She reached for a plum on one of the student’s tray and tossed it, hitting Tao’s white shirt.

               “Oh no you didn’t!”

               “TAO!! NO!!!” Kris tried to stop him but Tao reached for a plate of spaghetti and hurled at Kara, only to end up hitting someone else. Before you know it, a food fight erupted and the principal had to come in and break it up, sending everyone to detention, including Kris.

               Detention came and the class was quiet. Tao glanced at Kris apologetically and Kris shook his head with a gentle smile. He handed him a piece of paper.

               K: You throw a mean cheese pie. :)

               Tao smiled and passed a reply.

               T: No gets to ask my hubby boyfriend out and mess up my shirt at the same time.

               K: Did you just call me hubby?

               T: What?! No…

               K: But you meant to. You called me that then cancelled it off.

               T: Well, we have been together for a long time now, so…I guess it’s kind of natural.

               If God was to send a sign as to who is the person you will end up marrying in the future, this would be it. Kris knew right then and there, Tao would be his husband.

               Many years after they graduated, the old school block with the detention room was burnt down in a fire. Kris made a donation to the school to rebuild the burnt building, but before they tore it down, he visited the place with Tao.

               They entered the burnt detention room, now unrecognizable due to the fire. The floor was covered in soot and the ceiling had fallen apart. “Do you remember what happened in here?” Kris asked.

               “We have detention in here?”

               “No, you called me hubby for the first time here.”

               “Technically, I wrote the word hubby. But I cancelled it afterwards.” Tao corrected.

               “Well, I want to make that word a permanent fixture now.” Kris bent down on one knee, staining his jeans with the soot as he held out a purple velvet box.

               “Tao, will you marry me?”

                                                                           ****************

Xiuchen (flashback)

               “Luna,” Dr. Kim Jongdae called for his nurse/receptionist. The nurse entered, poking her blonde head through the door. “Yes, doctor?”

               “Are there any more customers outside?”

               “Nope, none so far. Old Mrs. Park was the last one.” Jongdae nodded, recalling the old lady with arthritis.

               “Dr. Kim, is it possible for us to close early? I have a date tonight and I’d like to go home early.”

               “Let’s stay open for a few more minutes. You never know when we might have another customer at the last minute.”

               “Very well.” Luna smiled and went back to her front desk. A few minutes later, Luna buzzed in again through the intercom. “Doctor, your husband is here to visit.”

               Jongdae smiled. No matter how busy Xiumin is, he would always make time to drop by his husband’s clinic for a short visit, just to see how he is. Xiumin entered the doctor’s office and ran straight into his husband’s arms.

               “Hey sweetheart.” He called, kissing Jongdae.

               “Hello yourself.” Jongdae smiled. “It’s nice seeing you again.”

               “You just saw me during breakfast.”

               “So, I like seeing you. Aren’t I allowed to miss my husband?” Luna snickered when she overheard the conversation between her boss and his husband. Jongdae had a lot of aegyo for his husband.

               “I miss you too.” Xiumin smiled. He was so grateful for such a loving husband. After 5 years of marriage and 2 kids, he still feels every moment with Jongdae was like when they first met, full of happiness and excitement.

               “I got new jeans today, do you like them?” Xiumin turned, showing off his new jeans wrapped around his taut bum. Jongdae gave a lazy, sleazy smile. “Very nice.”

               The kiss they shared turned hot and steamy, with their tongues fighting for dominance. Jongdae won (obviously) and snuck his tongue into his Minnie’s cavern, tasting the insides. Xiumin moaned into the kiss, feeling his knees go weak. Only Jongdae could make him feel like this.

               “Jongdae…”

               “Minnie, you taste divine...”

               “Jongdae…I want you so bad…”

               “Dr. Kim, there’s a patient coming in. Please get ready.” Luna buzzed in over the intercom, snapping the married couple out of their ual trance.

               “Oh , I gotta hide!!” Xiumin immediately ducked under the table and Jongdae hurried to his position, wiping his lip of the saliva they shared. He fixed his hair and his clothing, making sure he looked presentable for his patient.

               “Why hello little Changminnie!” Jongdae smiled, looking at the little boy that just walked in with his father, Yoochun. Yoochun and Changmin are regulars at Jongdae’s clinic, since Jongdae was friendly with kids and Changmin liked the doctor very much. Xiumin squealed silently under the table. Jongdae had pulled himself in quite closely and Xiumin was definitely trapped in there, unable to move at all.

               “What seems to be the matter?” Jongdae asked Yoochun. Yoochun explained his son was having a bad sore throat, probably the after-effects of eating too much fried foods. “I have to tell my husband to stop frying chicken for a while.”

               “Right, well I just wanna check your breathing, make sure your lungs are clear.” Jongdae put on his stethoscope. Xiumin, who was underneath the table, was as bored as hell. His husband could take a while examining this kid, but he’s ! The last kiss left him full of want and need. He stared at his husband’s crotch and smirked. Maybe Jongdae would like some fun.

               “Alright, just breathe deeply.” Jongdae felt his breath hitch when he felt an unfamiliar heat on his crotch, pulling the pants zipper down. Xiumin smiled to himself when Jongdae’s sprang to life, happy to be realized from its constraints. Tsk tsk, did Jongdae forget to put on underwear this time? Good for him.

               “Alright, one more time…1,2,3…” Jongdae’s squealed on 3 when he felt a pair of lips on the head of hic , lapping and sucking ever so slowly yet sensually. Yoochun eyed the doctor curiously, but tried to focus on his son instead.

               “Well, you are doing, I mean, sound absolutely fine.” Jongdae breathed heavily, trying to calm himself. The blood was rushing south too quickly for his own liking as Xiumin hollowed his cheeks and Jongdae gasped loudly.

               “Dr. Kim, are you okay?” Changmin asked.

               “Yeah, don’t worry, I’m…fine…” thankfully, the last word sounded more like a groan than a moan. Xiumin was having way too much fun teasing Jongdae like this (not to mention he tasted sweet), and used his tongue to lick the underside of Jongdae’s . Jongdae could feel himself getting harder, if that was possible, and using deep yoga breathing, he tried to calm himself down. Xiumin continued his ministrations, kissing and sucking on Jongdae’s balls.

               Jongdae started writing the prescription while Changmin was tapping one of Jongdae’s pens on the table for fun. Jongdae started sweating. Xiumin was doing far too good a job. He started deep throating him and humming silently, sending vibrations to his , fueling his impending ion.

               “Gee Dr. Kim, you’re sweating, are you sure you are okay?” Changmin asked again.

               “I am, don’t worry, it’s just that er…uhm…pen tapping is making me nervous.” Jongdae lied.

               “Sorry doctor. I’ll stop now.” Geez, right words, wrong Minnie. Jongdae tore off the prescription and buzzed in his nurse, handing it over. “You guys can go to the front counter to get your prescription.”

               “Thank you Dr. Kim.” Yoochun thanked the doctor and walked out with his son. Jongdae was already gripping the table for life, despite smiling angelically and the minute the door shut close, Jongdae came.

               “For ’s sake,” he growled and wheeled out of chair, looking at his exposed , limp with dripping out. Xiumin was sitting under the table very comfortably, his eyes hazy with lust and on his cheeks and dripping out of his mouth. He kept his lusty stare on his husband as he used his tongue to wipe Jongdae’s seed off his lips so freaking ily.

               “Geez, Minnie, if you didn’t look so hot with my on your face I would have killed you by now.”

               “I feel sick Dr. Kim. I might need a checkup on my whole body.” Xiumin teased, his voice laced with as he crawled out like a hungry cat. Jongdae scrambled for the buzzer on his table and buzzed his nurse Luna.

               “Luna, you may leave for your date. Now.”

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.6K 146 16
When Nari is kidnapped by a rival gang, Sehun and his men must infiltrate enemy territory to rescue her - but will they make it out alive?
76.9K 1.9K 61
Scarlett just moved to Seoul, South Korea. She doesn't have a lot of money and is struggling to find a place to live. Luckily, she runs into somebody...
1.6K 454 36
Aeri is an independent, strong 21 years old girl whose only motive is to take care of her sister Tune who is all she got in the name of family. Her l...
32.4K 1.9K 50
Suzy and Jieun are two girls struggling to make ends meet. And one night working at the convenience store changes their lives forever. Two men try to...