The Porcelain Dolls (EXO OTP'...

By onychophagy

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun are three college students on their way home from a party when they discover 3 boys... More

OWNER'S INFO!!
The Porcelain Dolls [by: sweetukissfan]
Characters
The Escape [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Save Us.... [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
A Little Bit of Love and A Little Fight [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Family [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bittersweet Cupcake with a dash of Mystery
A new lead and Baekhyun's Story [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Dirty messages and a Fluffy Teddy bear
Allies and Gangster Men [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
So Close [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Chapter 12 [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Uh-oh [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
A Christmas Surprise: The Miracles of December
A New Year's Gala: Date, Proposal, Teasing Lover
Bad Grades and an Uncomfortable Encounter
Cockblocking Kids, Shopping and Kyungsoo's Tale
Kaisoo's Outdoor Escapade [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Baekyeol's First Date and Kiss [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Hunhan's Lotte World Adventure [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Voice Mails and An MIA Action [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
The Headquarters [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bare, and Exposed [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Touch, Kiss, Intimacy and...a Bracelet
The Wrong Movie and a Raid [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Truth and Lies [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Interpol Arrives and a Very Steamy Makeout
Euphoria [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
A Family Meeting and A Terrible Mistake
Gain and Lose. Twice. [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Burnt Flowers [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Watch. Him. Die. [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bloodied Hands [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bang [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
It Can Wait [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Reunion [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Home [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Epilogue [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]
Bonus!! [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Murder ,Accusations and Text Messages

4.7K 206 105
By onychophagy

How does one actually start a life of crime? Is it by chance, or is someone destined to be a criminal? Are you attracted by the thrill, or were you introduced? Is it the money, the power, the fame?

                For Mr. X, a life of crime really begins with one mistake, then jumping into a whirlpool of faults that drag you down into a black hole of crime. By then, there is no more way out.

                If his mother was alive she would be devastated. How could I raise my son to do such terrible deeds?  She would cry and weep. Mr. X would simply look at her with sad eyes.

                I’m doing this for you, mother.

                He was a hard working man initially. He was just a lowly accountant in a big business firm. He wanted to earn as much money as he could to support his ailing mother. He worked long hours, threw himself into his work by doing almost anything and everything, hoping his boss would see just how dedicated he was and was able to give him a raise.

                His hard work paid off. He rose to the top slowly, and soon became head accountant. For a while, it seemed like life was working out well for him. His mother’s conditions were stable, and he had a gorgeous model girlfriend named Dara. They were set to marry in a couple of months and he was jubilant. He was in love and had a nice cushy job.

                Until one day everything fell apart. His mother passed away, and his fiancé dumped him. She left him a snide note, packed her expensive things and flew away to Paris, with the engagement ring on the table. I have gone to live the life I have always wanted.

                Was she insinuating that he couldn’t possibly provide for her? No matter how much he tried, he could never please her?

                Mr. X found himself in deep debt. His mother’s funeral, credit card bills and mountains of unpaid loans filled the table. Wedding preparations left hanging, a broken picture frame and small wisps of her perfume lingered around his room. His world was slowly and surely falling apart.

                One night, as Mr. X made his usual rounds around the office and checked the accounts, he found 20 bucks lying on one of his employees table. The money was staring at him, shining under the light of a single fluorescent lamp. His head ached and his heartbeat went wild. He saw the money and suddenly, images of his unpaid debts flooded his head. He saw his recent life flash before his eyes, his mother, Dara…

                He grabbed the dollar note in between his hands and the images went away. The money sparkled even more in his hand. Suddenly, his heartbeat became peaceful and his headache went away. He took out the wallet and stuffed the note in. He suddenly felt an increase in wealth and it was as if his problems went away for a while.

                The power of money and how good it feels to actually have them.

                Mr. X started stealing. It was small steals at first. 10 bucks, 20 bucks…some coins from the machine and such. His headache went away every time he held money in his hands. Then, he saw the numbers piled up. Every dollar he added could help him clear his debts. The feeling of being on your way to freedom was so exhilarating. But it was also addictive. Money was a drug, and Mr. X is very much addicted.

                Then, he became a little bit more daring. He started embezzling. The company had a rule, if less than 100 was missing from every monthly account, it would be written off as drawdown and it would not have much effect on the company’s overall account since it was worth billions in overall. So he just made ‘casual withdrawals’ every month.

                His greed overtook him eventually. He started embezzling in much larger amounts, and because he was head accountant, he could pull the strings wherever necessary. Hundreds turned to thousands and eventually tens of thousands. He was ecstatic; he figured no one would find out.

                He was wrong.

                He was in one of the executive’s office, clearing up some files when he heard a knock on the door. It was a lady in a beige dress suit and baby blue heels. He recognized that lady very well. She was one of the company’s shareholders and on the board of directors. But what was she doing here?

                “Oh, madam, I didn’t expect to see you here.”

                “I guessed you didn’t.” she said, striding into the office. “I suppose you didn’t expect anyone else to find out about this.” She threw a bunch of files on the table.

                “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

                “You didn’t? Check these files.”

                He opened the files and stared at them in horror. Inside were his personal bank records and the company’s bank records and accounts. The lady tapped her finger against the table. “Explain to me how this could happen.”

                “Madam…I assure you that this is false…I…”

                “Don’t try to worm your way out of this one. You were embezzling tens of thousands out company accounts for the past few months!” She pointed an accusing finger at him. “You didn’t think anyone would find out but you were dead wrong.”

                “Madam…” He felt his blood pulsate and his lips turn dry. He was caught.

                “I’m bringing this to the police.” She said, grabbing the file and heading out the office. Mr. X was flabbergasted. She couldn’t….no!!! NO!!!!!

                “Madam!! No!!!!” he chased after her and grabbed the files back. There was a scuffle in the office. The lady slapped the man and kicked him, but was no match for his strength. They fought their way to the balcony and then, the unthinkable happened. In a fit of rage, he pushed her off the balcony. The lady’s shoes were slipped off somewhere during the fight and then she plunged 25 floors to her death. He heard a thud and peeked. The lady laid there in a pool of blood, her feet wide apart and eyes in the back of her head.

                Oh my god…she’s dead…I just killed her…

                He panicked; he didn’t know what to do. He grabbed the file and stuffed them into his shirt. He rearranged the shoes to make it seemed like suicide. When the police questioned him, he gave a heart-breaking witness account of how he was trying to stop the female shareholder from committing suicide but she fell anyways. Everyone believed him, even the lady’s family. It was perfect timing, she was just going through a divorce with her husband. A heartbroken lady committing suicide due to her failed marriage was the perfect excuse. And his performance was so realistic it deserved an Academy Award.

                From stealing, to embezzlement, and now murder. He found himself spiraling down into a black hole of crime and lies. There was no way he could back out of it. The only way out was to delve in further.

                For Mr. X, crime was not an option; it became a way of life. It no longer captured him, it became his release. As he sat down, a cigar in his hand, a lady on his lap and his cell phone ringing away. He picked it up and read the message. He smiled to himself, running his hands up and down the lady’s thigh. He placed her down on her back on the couch and blew a puff of cigar smoke into her face.

                “Daddy just got some good news. How about we play and celebrate for  your Daddy?” he grinned, his hands disappearing under her shirt. He had everything a man could possibly want, power, money and . As he kissed the girl on the couch, all memories of his mother and his deceased fiancé (let’s just say their last meeting did not go well) went down the drain.

                All of that was replaced by carnal pleasure, addiction and something even greater.

                Greed.

                                                                                ***************

                The next day back to college was no easy feat for Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol. After their harrowing experience with gangsters and realizing their lives were in perpetual danger because of their house guests, the last thing they wanted to do was face reality. The campus was abuzz with people gossiping about what happened the night before.

                “I heard gangsters trashed the hall last night!”

                “Of course they did! I heard they kidnapped a girl!”

                “A girl? I thought it was a boy.”

                “What boy? They kidnapped two girls!”

                “Where do you get your information from?! You are so off course!”

                “Why do you think they came and trashed our hall?”

                “I heard there’s someone on campus who was involved with gangsters.”

                “Maybe they work for the mafia!!”

                “Geez, these people don’t shut up, do they?” Sehun said, shaking his head in disapproval. The rumours circulating the event were ridiculous, but Sehun wasn’t going to try and deny them. Denying them means revealing the truth, and as he had just learnt last night, the truth brings danger with them.

                “Yeah, they are like so freaking worried of their own butts they don’t realize something even worse is happening.” Chanyeol muttered under his breath. He can’t seem to stop worrying over the three house guests (okay, so he’s worrying about one of them a little more than he should). He gave Baekhyun his number, as well as Sehun and Kai’s and ordered him to call them if they were in an emergency. “I don’t care if it’s rain or shine or the phone’s battery is dead or even if I’m in the bathroom. If something happens, you call me.”

                Chanyeol taught Baekhyun how to dial for emergencies and told him to watch out and be careful if he were to leave the apartment. He begged Xiumin to take care and he triple-checked all security before he left. He might have been a wee bit over protective, but can you blame him? He promised to protect them and Park Chanyeol does not break promises.

                “It’s too bad your dance contest was screwed over Kai,” Chanyeol told his friend. “You would have totally won that contest.”

                “You know what I don’t care if I win or lose that stupid contest. I almost wished I didn’t join.” Kai said.

                “What? You serious?”

                “Yeah! If I didn’t join, you guys wouldn’t have come and none of this would have happened!”

                “Don’t say that. You couldn’t have helped it.”

                “Yeah, past is past, just try and forget about it.” Sehun said. He turned his head and saw Minah making her way towards them. He rolled his eyes. “Great, coming.”

                “She is not a .” Kai defended.

                “Fine, but she has the look in her eyes.”

                “Kai,” Minah said, walking towards them and putting her hands on her hips. “What’s the big idea of ruining the dance contest for all of us?”

                “What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything!”

                “Stop lying! Rumour has it you are involved with the mob that trashed the place last night!”

                “WHAT??!!” Kai clenched his teeth and ran a hand through his hair in frustration. “Listen, Minah, I have no idea where you got that bull from, but I am not involved with them and why would I try to screw up the contest that I’m joining?!”

                “Because you are afraid!”

                “Afraid?!” Kai scoffed. “Of what?”

                “Of me.” Minah pointed her finger at herself and threw her hair back. “I’ve seen the way you look at me. You’re jealous aren’t you?”

                “Me?! Jealous of you?!” Kai threw his hands up in disgust.

                “Yeah! You knew I had what it takes to win the dance contest over you so that’s why you tried to screw me over! Why else would the gang attack during my performance and not yours? You’re trying to jeopardize my chances of winning!”

                “Listen you , I have no idea what’s inside that crack you’ve been smoking,” Chanyeol growled, standing up for his best friend, “but I wouldn’t operate heavy machinery.”

                “Yeah, get lost Minah. Kai would never do something so low.”

                “Tsk, that’s only because he is chicken.” Minah spat out. “Face it Kai, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.”

                “Then why don’t you get out of my face Minah.” Kai yelled. “I don’t want to deal with your sick ed up anymore, so get lost!”

                “.” Minah muttered under her breath and stormed away. Kai was left standing there, still seething away from her accusations. How dare she accuse him of ruining the contest? What kind of sick woman is she?

                “Let’s go.” Sehun pulled his arm and the trio walked away. They decided to skip class and just hide out behind the campus cafeteria. Obviously no one is in the mood to do anything or even hear anything. The three of them were throwing random stones into a puddle when Chanyeol got a buzz on his phone.

                “What is it?” Kai asked.

                “I don’t know. Maybe it’s Baekhyun!”

From: Xiumin

To: Yeollie

Message:

 Hi Chanyeol! I just taught Baekhyun how to text and he’d like to text a few things to you!

                “Who is it?” Sehun asked.

                “It’s from Xiumin. Apparently, Baekhyun just learnt how to text and would like to say a few words.”

                “Wow, hey you know Baekhyun is a really fast learner.”

                “I know, I think he picked up how to work the PC and TV in like, one day.” Chanyeol snickered. His phone rang again and he opened the message.

From: Xiumin

To: Yeollie

Message:

 Hi Chanyeol! How is everything? From Baekhyun.

From: Yeollie

To: Xiumin

Message:

 Hi Baekkie! The campus is in a ruckus today with what happened last night. We’re all doing just fine though.

From: Xiumin

To: Yeollie

Message:

 That is good! We are letting Xiumin dye our hair. He says he wanna help disguise us by changing our hair colours.

                “Can you believe that?!” Chanyeol said, reading the message. Sehun and Kai looked at the message in shock and quickly texted back.

From: Yeollie

To: Xiumin

Message:

What colour?

From: Xiumin

To: Yeollie

Message:

 Not sure, he says he wants it to be a surprise. He’s doing Luhan’s hair first. Luhan wants to say hello to Sehun!

                “Hey Sehun, your boyfriend says hello.” Kai teased and Sehun elbowed him.

                “He is not my boyfriend.”

                “Totally your boyfriend. He likes you so much, okay? Always clinging to you and stuff.” Sehun shrugged his shoulders and tried to hide his embarrassment.

From: Yeollie

To: Xiumin

Message:

Sehun says hello to Luhan too!

From: Xiumin

To: Yeollie

Message:

 Luhan is smiling really widely now! Kyungsoo also wants to say hello to Kai and tell him his dance was amazing.

                “Hey guys, both your boyfriends left messages.” Chanyeol said, handing the cell phone over.

                “Shut up, as if you are not obsessed with Baekhyun yourself.” Kai said, sticking out his tongue.

                “I am not!”

                “Uh huh, and whose picture is your cell phone wallpaper?” Kai exited to home on Chanyeol’s phone and showed everyone the wallpaper. It was a picture of Baekhyun and Mike, reading a book together.

                “Oh my god Baekhyun is your wallpaper?!”

                “Correction it is not Baekhyun, okay? It is Baekhyun and Mike.”

                “Chanyeol admit it, you like him.”

                “I’ll admit it if you admit Luhan is your boyfriend.”

                “He is not my boyfriend!”

                “Then explain all the candies you buy for him and all the cookies and cakes.”

                “He likes sweet things and I’m glad to feed him! He needs it, do you have any idea how skinny he is? Kai feeds Kyungsoo too!”

                “Well someone has to!”

                “Yeah but is it necessary to always insist upon doing the job?” Chanyeol poked his friend’s ribs. “You always say ‘Let me do it! Let me do it!’.”

                “I don’t get to spend a lot of time with him and I feel sorry for that, especially since we are roomies and all.”

                “So you got him the teddy bear as a replacement for not being around?”

                “No! I got him the teddy bear because well, it’s cute and I wanted to get a gift for him.”

                “Liar.”

                “Says the boy who holds hands with his roomie.” Kai stuck out his tongue at Sehun.

                “He’s right. You guys look like a total couple!”

                “So what? Is that a crime?” Sehun said, getting a wee bit annoyed at his friends. “He needs it, okay? After all that’s he’s been through, the club, the gun fight, the wounds, and if what Kris said about them being abused was true, then I’ll be happy to hold his hand. I’ll be happy to look like a couple for him.  Heck, I’ll hold him for life if that’s what it takes. I just don’t wanna see him get hurt again.”

                The three of them sat there in stony silence. They looked at Sehun, taken aback by his sudden outburst. They had no idea he felt that way. They always thought he wasn’t affected that much by the whole Dolls case as everyone else, since he always act so indifferently, but they were wrong. He did care. He cared a lot.

                “Wow, Sehun.” Chanyeol breathed.

                “I had no idea you feel that way.” Kai said quietly.

                “And I’m not the only one.” Sehun said. “Come on; don’t lie to me, you guys. We’ve had them at our place for almost 2 months already. You can’t deny that there is something special between all of us. And after all that they have been through, I’m sure none of us can take any more that happens to them, especially after last night. Admit it; we have gotten ourselves very protective over them.”

                “Wait, there’s a picture.” Chanyeol checked his message inbox and opened the picture. It was a picture of Kyungsoo, Luhan and Baekhyun, sitting next to each other and smiling. Luhan’s head was covered with a hair cap and Kyungsoo had a big cloth draped over him. Xiumin sent a message saying:Haha! Check out my first three hair dye clients!! XD

                They looked at the picture in the phone. Unknowingly, a smile crept on their faces when they saw the smiled on the Dolls faces. Big, happy ones, with wrinkles in the corner of their eyes. Chanyeol saved the picture.

                “Well, looks like I found a new wallpaper picture.” Chanyeol smiled.

                “Bet you ten bucks he’ll crop out Baekhyun’s picture and use that one.” Sehun whispered.

                “Deal.” Kai snickered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.2K 34
sehun can't seem to get the dance right, baekhyun is scared of the dark and chanyeol is a closeted asexual that doesn't even know it yet. ♡ "hey sehu...
1.6K 454 36
Aeri is an independent, strong 21 years old girl whose only motive is to take care of her sister Tune who is all she got in the name of family. Her l...
26.1K 941 68
3 boys... Sehun , Kris , Chanyeol....have a different stories and life style...and secrets ....they were all best friends and treated themselves as r...
89.6K 3K 66
Mr Park has three sons eldest chanyeol, second is Kai and the younger one of all is sehun,, and one daughter yoora all his three sons...