BATTLE SCARS (I) ↳ Tony Stark...

Por atownn

You could say Rebel hasn't had it easy. Between multiple abusive foster homes, street fights and then ending... Más

BATTLE SCARS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Second Coming ???

Chapter 32

7.7K 134 0
Por atownn

*Tony's pov*
" Don't take it personally, she was just blowing off steam"

" She didn't mean it"

" I'm a terrible father"

" She hates me"

" It's all my fault"

Usually I wouldn't take Rebel's rude remarks and snide comments  to heart, but I couldn't help but think if she meant what she said just now. I knew deep down she had never totally forgiven me for not being there, hell I don't blame her, I haven't even forgive myself completely. It's just she had never sounded more sure, like she truly hated me. I honestly thought we had got past all that,  but apparently not.

What she said really did hurt, but I was never going to show it. Originally I had never planned to get this attached to her, just giving her a place to sleep. But now, after losing her I realized I had actually grow a soft spot for the rebellious teen without even realizing it. The thought angered me, I Tony Stark could no have gone soft, especially  not to a juvenile delinquent. I was so absorbed in my thoughts I hadn't realized  we were already pulling in to the tower.

I turned off the car and turned to try to say something to Rebel, but before I could say anything she got out and slammed the door in my face. I sighed and got out of the car as well, when I entered the kitchen everyone was looking at me as if I killed a puppy.

" What's the hell did you do to Rebel?" Natasha was the first to start the interrogation of why Rebel stormed in without greeting the rest of the Avengers.

" Why do you assume I did something to her?" I question dumbly

" Well you have a way of pissing people off Stark,  and she looked about ready to blow someone's head off" Clint added

" She's just being melodramatic, she'll get over it" I say exasperated, then walk  down to my lab before anyone else asks anymore questions.

***

I had been working in my lab for two hours after Rebel and I's little 'disagreement', trying to distract my self from thinking about what she had said. I was focused and in the zone in till JARVIS interrupted me.

"Sir, Ms Potts has requested  you come up stairs for dinner" JARVIS says in a automated voice.

"Thank you JARVIS"  I reply tiredly.

I come up from my lab to find everyone sitting around the table.

" Someone finally decided to join us" Pepper said in a sweet tone, but her face saying otherwise.

I decide to ignore the glare she was giving me and just start eating. I look up to see Rebel across from me glaring at me as well, everyone must have sensed the tension between us which made everything so much worse.

" So how was everyone's day?" Steve asks, trying to break the silence.

" Just peachy"  I mumble in a sarcastic tone, keeping my eyes lowered

" A day I'll never forget" Rebel growled, staring directly at me.

Everyone else keep silent, knowing this wasn't a safe time to speak.  For the rest of dinner we all ate in silence, too scared to speak knowing either I or Rebel would bite their heads off. We finish dinner and Pepper pulls me aside.

" Tony, you need to fix whatever is going on with you and Rebel" She says seriously.

" There is nothing to fix, we simply had a disagreement and I was right and she was wrong and I guess she just couldn't handle that" I say in a bored tone.

Pepper raised an eyebrow, almost knowing I wasn't telling the whole truth.

" Anyway I have nothing to apologize for, she was the one who was being dramatic" I add

" Tony, stop acting like a child and go apologize to your daughter, even if you think you did nothing wrong" she scolded, sounding like a mother making siblings apologize.

" Well my dear, that would be a waste of my breath, breath I could actually use for something important" I say in a 'matter of fact" tone.

She sighs giving up on trying to convince me to apologize. I simply plant a kiss on her forehead and go back down to my lab and try to forget all over again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

212K 3.4K 20
What if James Buchanan Barnes had a sister? What if she was HYDRA too? What happens when he regains his memory of her? Read to find out. Clint is not...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
82.7K 2.1K 10
The Mikaelson ball was in full swing. When suddenly the save Elena gang and the Mikaelson family are teleported to a movie theatre and where a strang...
62.7K 1.1K 19
"You know I heard a rumour that the Winter Soldier and the Angel of Death are Hydra." "It would make sense that two of the most ruthless...