Hyperdimension Neptunia X Mal...

By shingin24

A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that 1 year, mankind has made a step forward towards the... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Another Beginning...
Chapter 3: Enemies
Chapter 4: Nostalgia
Chapter 5: Surprises
Chapter 6: Help...
Chapter 7: Berserk
Chapter 8: Vacation
(Lemon) Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: One After Another...
Chapter 11: Curse
Chapter 12: Fear
Chapter 13: Cold Leaf
Chapter 14: Settling The Score
Chapter 15: Competition
Chapter 16: Date (Vert)
Chapter 17: Date (Nepgear)
Chapter 18: The Darkest Light
Chapter 19: Cutting Through The Future (Part 1)
Final Chapter: Cutting Through The Future (Part 2)

Chapter 2: A Long Time

8.9K 72 180
By shingin24

(Your House)

After that very familiar meeting, you brought the girls to your house. But your house was small. It had only 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom. Including you yourself, there was 10 people.

Noire: So this is your house?

Neptune: WOW!!! Look at this console! It's so different compared to the one's in Gamindustri.

Blanc: The books here are all different too...

Vert: You collected quite the amount of anime merchandises too.

Nepgear: Look at all the technology here.

Ram: This is so cool! I've never traveled to a different dimension before!

Rom: Me too...

Uni: <sigh> I was hoping to see the types of gun in this world...

Luna: Papa's house is... comfy...

Y/N: Um...

After you went inside the house, the girls just explored every nook and crook in your house. The only ones who didn't explore was Luna. She just got close to you almost wanting a cuddle. It's hard to imagine she's a legendary weapon.

Neptune: Hey Y/N! How do you turn this thing on? I want to play a game.

Vert: I would like to join.

Ram: Me too!

Rom: Me three...

Y/N: But I only have 1 controller.

Neptune: One?! But games are supposed to be played with friends. Why would you only have one?!

Y/N: Well...

Luna: Papa... you don't look very good...

Y/N: How can you tell?

Luna: I can feel your emotions...

Y/N: When you suddenly invite 8 girls to your house, you'll probably feel like this.

<grumble>

The whole house heard the sounds of an empty stomach. The girls' stomachs rumbled in sync.

Blanc: Maybe we should get something to eat first.

Neptune: I want pudding!

Nepgear: I don't think you can be full with pudding.

Y/N: <sigh> I don't have a choice do I... I'll cook so make yourselves at home.

Noire: I'll help.

Y/N: Thanks but the appliances here are different from the ones in Gamindustri. You should just sit this one out.

Noire: Don't look down on me! I'll show you, in one glance, I'll master this dimension's cooking style!

Y/N: A-Alright...

But Noire was still figuring out on how to turn the induction cooker on. It was past 15 minutes yet she still refuses your help.

Y/N: <sigh> Noire. If you just stand there looking at the stove, nothing will be made.

Noire: I know that baka!

Y/N: Stop being so stubborn and let me do it. I'll teach you when I have the time.

You patted her on the head and she finally gave up. She's still in the kitchen because she wanted to see how it works. But you used ARC and everything activated with your arms crossed.

Noire: How did you..?

Y/N: You'll learn Noire... You'll learn...

You took the appliances from the drawers and cooked up a basic lunch. Noire was still bewildered.

Y/N: Noire?

Noire: Y-Yeah?

Y/N: I missed you.

Noire: W-W-What's with that suddenly?

Y/N: A year has passed and during it I couldn't find a way to go to your world. Although I promised... I'm a horrible friend.

Noire: You don't need to blame it on yourself. Teleportation is not an easy thing to do.

Y/N: But when I got to see everyone's faces. I was happy. To be honest, if you didn't come I probably won't be able to see you again.

Noire: Y/N...

Y/N: I see you're still wearing the necklace I gave you.

Noire: O-Obviously! I wouldn't throw something you gave me... Y/N, I-

<doorbell>

Y/N's P.O.V

What was that? I checked the camera near the door using ARC and saw F/N.

Nepgear: I'll get it.

Y/N: (Oh, shit!)

Since the kitchen is connected to the living room in an open layout, I easily dashed in front of Nepgear and stopped her.

Y/N: I-I'll get it!

Nepgear: Oh... Okay.

She went away from the door and I sighed in relief.

F/N: Y/N? What was that?

Y/N: I-It's just an anime. Would you mind coming later? This anime I'm watching now is too good I don't want any distraction.

F/N: Really? Can I join?

Y/N: No! B-Because...

<Beep>

My vision showed a message saying the cooking is done.

Noire: Y/N! I think it's cooked.

F/N: Wait... Was that a girl's voice?

Y/N: Uh... Yes! It was the anime character who's calling to the protagonist.

F/N: But it sounded like your name was called.

Y/N: (Oh God, go away already!) Because the protagonist has the same name as me.

I can't believe there's so much pressure in this. I'm talking to F/N from the door. If he finds out I'm with 9 girls he's going to sulk for eternity.

Noire: Y/N! What are you doing? This thing looks like it's about to blow.

Y/N: Damn it! Wait... I can just close it using ARC. Why didn't I think of that?!

I closed the stove from the door using ARC.

Noire: Eh? Y/N, the stove closed on it's own.

F/N: Okay, this is getting fishy.

Y/N: You sure? Everything is fine in here.

Luna: Papa? Why are you trembling?

F/N: Okay, you're hiding something.

Y/N: Before I beat you black and blue you should get out of here...

F/N: O-Okay... (Geez, he's really weird today.)

I could hear him walking away. I leaned by the door and took in as much air as possible.

Rom: Mr. Y/N, who was that?

Y/N: A random stranger whose obsessed with interfering with other people's affairs. Well, I should serve lunch.

Rom: Yay... Mr. Y/N's cooking is the best.

Y/N: Please don't praise me too much.

I got up and setted up lunch. But some of us had to sit on the couch because the table could only fit 6 people. I sat on the couch while Luna just sat on my lap. She's very cute when like this.

Neptune: Don't mind if I do.

Everyone ate the meal happily. Luna just cuddled on my chest. I looked at Noire whose beside me. She looked at me with a pouting face.

Vert: Looks like someone is jealous of Luna.

Noire: Am not!

Y/N: Ehehe... I'll cuddle with you after Luna's satisfied.

Noire: It's not like I wanted a cuddle or anything, baka!

We all laughed at her tsundere attitude. I've been eating alone for a year. Sure I've eaten with my friends but somehow eating with Noire and the rest is somehow more comforting.

Y/N: By the way, what brings you girls here?

Neptune: Somebody missed you~

Noire: If you continue talking I'll shove an eggplant in your mouth!

Neptune: Hahaha! Too bad Noire. But this dimension doesn't have any eggplants!

Y/N: Actually... we do.

Neptune: Nepu?!

Noire: Prepare yourself...

Noire said in a sinister voice.

Vert: But the real reason is because the monsters in Gamindustri has gone missing.

Y/N: Isn't that a good thing?

Blanc: Yes, for us. But Histoire said the monsters has been warped to a different world. It'll be rude if we just left that world being infested by our monsters.

Vert: And that world just so happens to be your world.

That explains that Fenrir randomly appearing. But that was just one. If the whole Gamindustri's monsters is teleported here then it would be trouble.

Nepgear: Have you seen one Y/N?

Y/N: Yes...

Ram: Then it is true. Let's go beat them up then.

Y/N: But in this world, weapons aren't normally seen being carried around. Especially by a bunch of kids.

Neptune: Then we'll just transform.

Y/N: Flying humans aren't normal here as well.

Uni: Then what is?

Y/N: You go to school. Go to work. Go back home. And sleep. The cycle repeats.

Neptune: That sounds like the definition of a nightmare...

Rom: What are you doing now Mr. Y/N?

Y/N: School. Today's a holiday and tomorrow starts school.

Noire: Wait, you're a student?!

Y/N: What do I look like?

Blanc: Judging you by what you did in Gamindustri I'll say a warrior.

Y/N: Sadly the only warrior here are the army and police.

Uni: Then how did you defeat a monster?

Y/N: I used a game.

Neptune: You kill monsters with a game? I was wrong about this world.

We didn't noticed but we had already finished eating. I don't know how but it happened. Noire, Uni and Nepgear helped washing the dishes. After they were done they came back and continued talking.

Y/N: But we got a problem.

Noire: What is it?

Y/N: It's a small house and we only have 2 bedrooms.

Blanc: Two? But there's like 10 of us.

Y/N: I live alone and I never invited someone over. Even my parents are always never here.

Nepgear: How do we divide it?

Y/N: Hmm... The bedrooms have king size beds. So it could fit at least 4 without feeling cramped.

Uni: But that would make it 2 people left.

Y/N: Luna's small so she could probably fit in one of the beds. I guess I'll sleep on the couch.

Noire: Why are you sleeping there?

Y/N: Because that's the only place left.

Noire: No, I mean this is your house. Wouldn't you have to sleep on the bed?

Y/N: I'm fine. Besides you're goddesses, it'll be rude if I forced you to sleep on the couch for my own benefit.

Vert: We don't mind. Besides you should think of us as your fellow friends.

Y/N: But me sleeping with 3 girls is worst than sleeping with Noire.

Noire: What do you mean by that?!

Y/N: I mean a guy and a girl sleeping together is...

Blanc: Isn't it already too late for you to say that?

Y/N: Even so, I just can't. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

They all looked hesitant but accepted anyways. I'm glad that's sorted. I tried to get up but Luna slept while we were talking. Looks like I'll have to stay like this for a while...

Timeskip

I didn't notice it but I fell asleep with Luna on my chest. She's still sleeping peacefully. I yawned and twitched a bit. There was a blanket over me and Luna. I smiled at her and some how she smiled back still asleep. I checked the time using ARC and what I saw was...

Y/N: Oh crap!

It's 6 a.m. Which means only an hour remains before I'm late for school. I slowly carried Luna to the 2nd room which Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram is sleeping. I placed her in the middle which had room for her. Once that was done I walked to the bathroom and opened the door.

Noire: Wah?!

I saw Noire naked in the bathtub. She was blushing and close to exploding.

Y/N: W-Wait it was an accident!

Noire: Pervert!

She threw a bottle of soap and I caught it.

Y/N: Sorry Noire! But I don't have the time to faint.

I placed the soap on the floor, went outside the door and closed it.

Noire: <blub> Baka...

I went to the second bathroom but there was someone in there too.

Neptune: Yah?! Y/N?!

Y/N: Oh great. Before was Noire and now Neptune...

I was about to exit the room but I heard a transforming sound.

Neptune(HDD): Wait! You look like you're in a hurry.

Y/N: Actually I am.

I didn't turn around but I knew that was Purple Heart's voice. Why did she transformed?

Neptune(HDD): It's okay. I feel less embarrassed when I'm in this form.

That has nothing to do with this situation!

Y/N: I-I'll just wait for you to finish.

Neptune(HDD): You said today you have school. And from the looks of it you're running late. Just this once I'll let you bathe with me since it is an emergency.

I'll definitely faint if I accepted the offer. But I'm also going to be late. F/N would definitely suspect something if I don't hurry.

Y/N: ...Fine but please turn the other way.

Neptune(HDD): Of course.

I undressed myself and got into the bath. Trying my best not to look at her, I got into the shower with her. We were facing the opposite direction but the shower wasn't big so our backs touched each other. Since I stayed on my own I forgot there would be someone using the bathroom. The water showered the both of us.

Neptune(HDD): I want to use the shampoo. You don't mind if I closed the shower right?

Y/N: S-Sure...

She closed the shower and used the shampoo. While she was doing that, I thought of things that will keep my mind distracted.

Y/N: (Okay Y/N. This is just for a while. Calm yourself. Think of kangaroos. Yes... Kangaroos...)

Neptune(HDD): Do you want to use the shampoo?

Y/N: (How in the name of Celestia is she not embarrassed?!) Y-Yes please...

She passed the shampoo while still facing the other way. I took it and used it immediately.

Neptune(HDD): The shampoo smells nice.

Y/N: Yes it is.

Neptune(HDD): Y/N what do you see in Noire?

Y/N: Eh?

Neptune(HDD): You two are so close to each other. And you made her fall for you. It's not easy to make such a hard-headed person to fall for you.

Y/N: It did take some time.

Neptune(HDD): <giggle> Are you done?

Y/N: Y-Yes.

She opened the shower and the soap on our hair washed down.

Neptune(HDD): <whisper> I wonder if I will find someone who loves me... <whisper>

I heard Neptune mumbling but I didn't catch it. It felt long but it was over. I went out first with a towel and took my dirty clothes. I went to my closet and took my school uniform. I quickly wore it and threw my dirty clothes into the washing machine. I took my bag, fixed my tie and went out.

I had at least 30 minutes left. If I walked there it will take at least take 30 minutes. But running will make me sweat.

Y/N: Tch... I hope I'll make it...

I walked in a running pace hoping I'll make it.

<ring>

Y/N: I barely made it...

I reached school a minute before it started.

F/N: Wow, Y/N. You're unusually late. Was it because of the anime you watched yesterday?

Y/N: Anime? Oh yeah, that's why... hahaha...

I laughed weakly.

I got into my seat and looked through the window. The teacher came in and with a surprising news.

Teacher: Alright, today's a special day because we have 9 transferred students coming to this school. Yeah you heard me, 9. Four will be joining this class while the other 5 will be your juniors.

Nine? I feel like I know what's going to happen...

Teacher: Alright, please come in...

Neptune: Hi guys! My name's Neptune! I like games and pudding.

Noire: My name's Noire. I'm looking forward to studying with you.

Vert: My name's Vert. I hope we can get along.

Blanc: I'm Blanc...

Teacher: Thank you girls. I hope someone could escort them around school-

All the males in the room enthusiastically raised their hands. I raised my hand normally.

Noire: It's okay. We'll just have Y/N escort us.

Y/N: Oh... shit...

All the males looked at me with shocked eyes.

Teacher: You know L/N-san?

Vert: We're childhood friends.

Blanc: Besides, the guys here are giving us weird looks.

Y/N: (You blew the fuse...)

Teacher: That makes it easier. Please, sit in one of the empty spaces.

The 4 of them looked at the one empty seat beside me. There were others but I don't know why they were so focused on this one.

Neptune: Noire, you should take the seat next to Y/N.

Noire: I-I'm good. Besides I think we should let Blanc sit there.

Blanc: Vert is the better choice...

Vert: But I can't see from afar. As a friend, I'll let you sit with Y/N, Neptune.

Neptune: Oh shucks, but Noire should take it.

Teacher: Umm... can't you just sit anywhere...

Y/N: This is going nowhere...

I could feel glares being stabbed at me right now...

The End: Chapter 2: A Long Time

Things are going to get pretty harsh... Neptune and her friends has moved into your world for the purpose of fighting monsters. But maybe during this time your relationship with them can change...

And what a chapter. Just to let you know, the CPU's can see you using ARC. You were just quick in using it so that it seems like magic. By the way, who do you want to sit with you? I'll just go for Noire.

But that's all for this chapter, bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 1 10
This is a complete overhaul of my last story. It deals with Saturn, a character from the planet Saturn & he is the son of the planet. He crashes in P...
66.1K 1K 17
What if the 4 CPU had a father, and this father was you? Follow Y/N, a human, who take care of 4 girl, who are going to become the goddess of Gameind...
54.4K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...
4.8K 87 12
Being the number one most wanted criminal in gamindustri, y/n l/n lives most of his life alone, hiding away from public. However, when one of his mis...