Little Miss Perfect

By writerbug44

Lindsay Wilson was born different from everybody else. No, she's not a vampire, werewolf, or some super hero... More

Ch. One
Ch. Two
Ch. Three
Ch. Four
Ch. Five
Ch. Six
Ch. Seven
Ch. Eight
Ch. Nine
Ch. Ten
Ch. Eleven
Ch. Twelve
Ch. Thirteen
Ch. Fourteen
Author's Note
Ch. Fifteen
Ch. Sixteen
Ch. Seventeen
Ch. Eighteen
Ch. Nineteen
Ch. Twenty
Ch. Twenty- One
Ch. Twenty- Two
Ch. Twenty- Three
Ch. Twenty- Four
Ch. Twenty- Five
Ch. Twenty- Six
Ch. Twenty- Seven
Ch. Twenty- Eight
Ch. Twenty- Nine
Ch. Thirty
Ch. Thirty- One
Ch. Thirty- Two
Ch. Thirty- Three
Ch. Thirty- Four
Ch. Thirty- Five
Ch. Thirty- Six
Ch. Thirty- Eight
Ch. Thirty- Nine
Ch. Forty
Ch. Forty- One
Ch. Forty- Two
Ch. Forty- Three
Ch. Forty- Four
Ch. Forty- Five
Ch. Forty- Six [Epilogue]
Goodbye </3

Ch. Thirty- Seven

174K 4.7K 1.2K
By writerbug44

"So you're dating Jack?" Luke asked slowly after I broke the news to him at breakfast the next day.

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

Luke chuckled and stuffed his face with cereal. "I'm not mad. I told you, Linds. I know Jack and he's not like Adam."

"But-"

"Lindsay." Luke interrupted me, hopping off of the bar stool and putting the empty bowl in the sink. "Stop trying to change my mind. I'm happy for you."

I sighed. "Okay."

He smiled before wrapping me in a quick hug. "See you after school."

"Yeah, bye." I muttered as he hurried out the door.

I grabbed a Pop Tart and went back upstairs with a smile on my face, releived that Luke didn't freak out like he did last time. 

For the rest of the day, I lazied around the house like I always do, only this time, I had a huge smile plastered on my face as I replayed the night over and over again.

After I agreed to be his girlfriend, we kissed... a lot. Like, alot alot. And then, when the sun started rising, we made our way, holding hands, back towards civilization and our real lives that awaited us.

I couldn't think of anything that would make me happier at this very moment.

When school let out, Luke texted me and told me that he was going over to Adam's house so that I was going to be alone for even longer. Great. 

I jumped when there was a knock on the door. Didn't Luke just say that he was going to Adam's? Maybe he forgot something.

I sighed and made my way downstairs and looked out the tiny peep hole to see Jack standing there. Just seeing him made my heart flutter and a smile appear on my face. 

I swung the door open and Jack grinned at me. "Hey."

"Hey." I repeated with a giggle, noticing that one hand was behind his back. "What's that?" I asked nudging towards his hidden hand.

In one swift movement, he brought his hand up and put a single red rose in front of me. He was nervous, but any normal person wouldn't of been able to see that nervousness because he was trying to mask it with a face of confidence.

"It's beautiful." I gasped, taking the thorny rose into my own hands. "Thank you."

"Yeah, you're welcome. I just thought I should get you something for our first date." He muttered, his nervousness growing but the confident smirk on his face was trying harder to hide it.

"Our first date?" I echoed with raised eyebrows.

"Yup. I'm taking you out. Right now."

My eyes widened. "I'm not even dressed!"

He let out a chuckle. "Of course you are. You look amazing."

I looked down at what I was wearing, jean shorts that cut off right above my knee and a white tank top that was covered up by a red, thin, long sleeved lacey sweater. My hair was only brushed and kind of frizzy and I had absolutely no makeup on.

"I look crappy." I huffed.

"You don't have a choice, so you might as well just give up." Jack said smugly.

I scowled at him before sticking my tongue out at him. "Fine. But at least let me do my hair."

He nodded. "You have two minutes."

I rolled my eyes. "Deal."

In thirty seconds, I had my hair in a fish tail braid down my back. And in another thirty seconds, Jack was leading me out to his rusted red truck.

"Sorry it's such a crappy truck, but it's all I got." Jack said sheepishly as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I don't mind." I squeaked, feeling myself growing a little nervous. "It's cute."

"Okay, never, ever, call a guy's car cute. My truck is not cute." He said.

I giggled. "Sorry, um, what would you perfer?"

"Masculine, sweet, amazing, thrilling." He said with a proud smile.

I nodded. "Okay. Got it. So where are we going, anyway?"

"See, here's the thing." He began. "I thought about telling you. But then I decided to be cliche about it and just keep it a surprise."

"So you're not going to tell me?" I whined with a pouty face.

Jack smirked and gave me a side glance. "No. And not even with that pouty face. No matter how sexy it is."

I instantly lost the pouty face and it turned into a tomato red, shocked face as I shyly looked out the window.

We rode in a comfortable silence for a while before Jack slid his hand over and rested it softly on my thigh. I instictively covered his hand with mine and intwined our fingers as we continued to silently drive into what seemed like the country side. The buildings and neighborhoods turned into fields and tall grass with worn down houses occasionally. 

After a two hour drive, we finally parked in front of a long, short building. 

"Where are we?" I asked Jack quietly.

Jack smiled and got out of the truck. Before I even had the chance to open my door, it was swinging open on it's own with Jack staring at me with the same nervousness lingering in his features, but now the mask was full of true excitement and love. Oh my goodness, the way he was looking at me made me want to melt. 

"You'll see." He said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the truck. He shut the door behind me like a gentlemen and we walked hand in hand towards the small building in front of us.

When we walked in, there were two doors that we could walk through. 

"Are you hungry or can you wait?" Jack whispered into my ear. His hot breath warming the side of my neck, causing me to take a sharp intake of breath.

"Honestly, I haven't eaten since this morning."

He chuckled then planted a kiss on my cheek. "Then we'll eat first."

Jack led me through the door to the right and the smell of fresh barbecue overwhelmed my nostrils, almost making my mouth water. There were quite a few people in the small, rustic restaurant. The floors were dark wood and the tables matched only with a more polished look. The chairs were cheap looking and the cushions were a dark brown. Fake animal heads hung around the walls like deer, buffalo, bear, the usual hunted animals. There was a fake bear skin run hanging on one of the walls as well. If I didn't know all of that was fake, I wouldn't be able to eat in here, honestly.

A hostess came up to us and smiled. "Hello and welcome to The Maze. Two?"

Jack nodded. "Yup."

"Right this way." The girl chirped, taking two long menus from the podium and turning around, her brown hair whipping in the cool breeze as she turned. 

We followed the girl through the restaurant and were finally led to a small, two person table with a candle lit in the center. 

"So why'd you bring me here?" I asked curiously as we both inspected the menues.

Jack looked up with an amused smile. "You'll see."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He shrugged. "You'll see."

"Well why is the restaurant called The Maze? That's a bit odd."

Jack chuckled and I knew exactly what he was going to say. "You'll see."

I let out a huff of air before returning to the menu. 

"Hello, my name is Garett, I will be your waitor." A thin man came up to the table with a blak apron strung around his waist and a toothy smile on his face. He had spiked, bleach blonde hair and his high pitched, preppy- like voice.

"Hey, Garett." Jack said politely.

"Oh, Jack! I haven't seen you in a while." Garett said, his grin growing larger. "How have you been?"

"Good." He said back. "This is my girlfriend, Lindsay."

Wow, I loved how that sounded. My girlfriend, Lindsay.

Garett looked at me with a wink. "You are one lucky girl."

I chuckled. "I know."

"Anyway, drinks?" He asked, looking between the two of us.

We ordered our drinks and then Garett pranced away from the table.

"So you come here often?" I asked Jack.

He shrugged. "I used to." I could tell that he didn't want me to push it, so I just dropped it.

When Garett came back, I decided on a pulled pork sandwich and fries, Jack got a steak.

"Crap! I forgot to tell Luke that I left." I muttered, pulling out my phone.

"I already told him." Jack said quickly.

I sighed and put my phone away. "Good."

"Why are you so worried that he doesn't know where you are?" He asked curiously.

I shrugged. "It's a long story."

"Tell me anyway." He said softly, taking on of my hands in his over the table.

"Well, as far as we know, I'm the only person in the world like me with my brain and what not."

"Yeah, I know." Jack said slowly.

My stomach churned, I hated talking about this, but he had a right to know. "Well, there's people out there that want to... use me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm kind of like, I don't know, valuable?"

"So people try to kidnap you?"

I shook my head. "Nobody has tried before." I said quickly. "But a while ago, I used to get threats and stuff."

"What would they do?" Jack asked in a worried voice.

I shrugged. "It depends. Some would just want me to do their homework or cheat on tests, others would need help with a drug deal or something, being as I can dodge bullets easily. Some people want to force me into the olympics or..." I paused. "Other things."

"What other things?"

"I don't know, the possibilities are endless. I really don't like talking about this. Can we not talk about it?"

"Why haven't you told me before now?" He asked, ignoring my pleading.

"Like I said, I hate talking about it. It kind of freaks me out and I just never bring it up." I said quietly.

"Okay, I'll drop it." Jack said quietly.

I was greatful, but my mood dropped drastically and I couldn't put a smile back on my face as Garett came back out with our food orders. 

Instead of eating, I just pushed pork around on the plate awkwardly.

Jack tugged on my hand. "Hey, come here." He said softly.

I sighed and reluctantly stood to my feet and walked to the other side of the table. "Yeah?" I squeaked.

"Sit." He ordered, tugging my hand lower towards him.

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

He raised his eyebrows at me. "I know I'm not the genius here, but I know that face. I upset you. Sit."

Again, I sighed and sat sideways on his lap so that I could rest my head on his hard chest. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear, rubbing my back with one hand and resting his other hand on my inner thigh.

"It's not your fault." I muttered, digging my face into his warm chest and taking in his scent. "It's just scary to think about."

"You know that nobody will let anything happen to you."

"I guess." I said quietly.

"Hey, lets not talk about this, okay? We are on a date, not Dr. Phil. You need to eat so we can go outside."

I grinned. "What's outside?"

He gave me a smug smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see."

He chuckled as I moved back to my chair, my happy mood back again. "You're getting the hang of this."

I laughed and took a bite of the pulled pork.

After we both finished eating, Jack paid the bill and then we stood up from the small table, the restaurant was still pretty crowded since it was just about getting dinner time.

"So where are we going now?" I asked with a smile on my face as we walked towards the door that we came in at. "Wait. Don't tell me. I'll see." I muttered.

Jack chuckled then looped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He pushed open the door and we stopped in the small room that we came in at. One door was made out of glass that led outside but the other door was wooden and I couldn't tell what it hid behind it. 

"Are we going in there?" I asked Jack.

"In a minute." He said, huskily into my ear, turning so that I was facing him but he kept his hand around me and rested it on the small of my back, pulling me close so that our bodies were pressed against each other.

"Well what are we going to do in here?" I squeaked, already breathless.

He smirked. "You'll see." He whispered as he dipped down and put his lips to my jaw line, delicately nipping at the skin. I wrapped my arms around his body, squeazing our bodies even closer together. My eyes fluttered closed and I couldn't stop a quiet moan from escaping my lips as he traveled down to my neck, no doubt leaving a hickey. Well, another one.

Eventually, he pulled away and pecked my lips before looking back into my eyes, both of us breathless.

"Ready?" He asked just above a whisper.

I just nodded. "Y-yeah."

He smiled and turned, leading us through the other door.

It was a small room with just enough room for a counter and another clear door that led outside.

The woman behind the counter smiled up at us. "Welcome to The Maze, how many?"

"Two tickets, please." Jack said politely.

The lady nodded and typed something into the computer before handing Jack two blue wrist bands and Jack gave the lady some money.

"Thank you." Jack chirped, helping me put on one of the blue wrist bands and then putting on his own.

"Have fun and good luck!" The lady chirped as we walked out the door that led us outside.

When I realized what we were about to do, I let out an excited gasp. "No way!" I shreiked.

__________________________________________

A small cliff hanger? What do you think they are going to do? (:

Okay, so I know I haven't uploaded in like, a week. That doesn't seem like long to most people, but that's a very very very long time for me. So I'm insanely sorry! So so so so so so so sorry!!!!!!

But I went on a family campout for those of you who don't know and I didn't have any wi-fi or cell service. I got home yesterday and I really tried to upload, but on Thursday, I went Slip N Sliding in our camp site because it was flooded with the rain. So I grabbed a raft and ran towards the water but I jumped onto my stomach too early and hit land,so instead of gliding across the water on the raft, I glided across the muddy water on my face. I am still soar from that and it was so painful to even lift my laptop yesterday. So I'm writing this today and I'll have another one up tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things. (:

Vote, Comment, Fan <3

P.S. Thank you for not blowing up my inbox or comments yelling at me for not uploading. Not one person criticized me and I really appreciate that, so thanks! Best readersEVER!

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.4K 30
After Liam Dunbar gets expelled for trashing the teachers car, he goes to Beacon Hills High School. Brett transfers to Beacon Hills High School a yea...
11K 266 15
Its about a girl named Ashley and she's a 16 year old hybrid (which is a vampire and a werewolf). She's very powerful. She comes to Beacon Hills to w...
54.7K 1K 53
Zara Dunbar, a 16 year old student at beacon hills living a normal life with her two best friends Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski until she finds o...
4.3K 129 11
Rebecca Parrish, sister of the famous deputy, but unknown to the world. After finished '8th grade', which was Jordan teaching her, she was allowed to...