Dangerous Love -Sukor {Under...

By Sukorian

Non serial based but it's an idea of SurajLover Plot read it More

Dangerous Love - intro
Confusion
Party invitation
U gone man!
Love?!
Moments
Love in new high
Big Shock
Promo
Flashback
Crime under her control
Chakor vs. Suraj {the chase beginns}
The Tashan
The Queen, the King, the fool and the traitor
The fake plan
A shock
Hate
Dangerous love
The reality
Ranjhana
The party
Now that is a surprise
Epilogue

New life's

222 24 54
By Sukorian

Hi

Surajlover seems like we both know what we want... despite of forgetting it the idea was the same 🤣🤣🤣😍

Suraj has completed his training.

I'm coming Maa Papa I won't let ur hard work to waste. It is now my duty to fulfil ur dream of arresting KN n his don Daughter Chakor 😤.

Chakor u have used me bcz of ur fake love my father had to suffer. I was broken in a fraction of seconds u put my world upside down. I hate U! Chakor KN Rajvanshi I Hate U!.

Suraj was returning home on his way from the academy in which he trained for 3 years he had a become one of the best Police Inspector he had topped everyone. Despite of the fact that he once hated it! He never wanted to become an officer as he hated his father's job. It always meant work comes first. It's really like this... Even he understands know that if he won't come on time it could mean that one of his people could die... their family will suffer. That is more worse than anything else!

Suraj Khanna a great student a loving boy. Has become a broken man! He is broken as he lost the hope in love! The woman he had used to love once has betrayed him, now she is Mumbai's most dangerous underworld Don!

But doesn't care anymore. He knows his mission. Arrest or kill Chakor KN Rajvanshi!

Chakor the new raising don

I had so many dreams non of them were ever connected with the underground/underworld. I never had known that Papa is a don, still Suraj u accused me! U abused me n my love! U have changed me love into Hate! I hate U Suraj Khanna, I hate U!.

Chakor Khanna she is Mumbai's most dangerously Don. She has taken over her father's empire who is also scared like the other's of his own daughter.

The once cute n bubbly girl had become a woman filled with hate. Her hate is her power to be that ruthless. She first started to know abt the work. Like who is responsible for what?!. After knowing that she decided whom to eliminate to take over the world.

The dark world. Which is now her own world. She has stopped seeming dreams. She knows a don's daughter has no rights to have a dream of a wonderful life!

Chakor took the decision of the destiny n accepted it! She is now a ruthless Don girl!

Suraj reaches Mumbai. He was on his Motorcycle when three cars come up from nowhere.

On car was on his front
On car was on his back
N the third car on his side road.

Suraj was helpless he had to put on break.

He looked at the cars his anger had raised but then his eyes fall on the woman who got down the car.

Suraj looked at her n then turns his face away.

Chakor didn't care much abt his reaction but as he is the new Inspector it is her duty to give him a chance to backoff before he will get hurt.

Chakor walks to Suraj.

Suraj takes his sunglasses off. He looked at her with hate the equal hate Chakor was showing through her eyes.

Suraj; Chakor KN Rajvanshi what is all this?

Chakor; Suraj Khanna..

Suraj shows his palm. It's Inspector Suraj Khanna u got it!

Chakor made a fist n fumes. How dare u to cut my words?!

Suraj; how dare u to cut my way?!

Both were giving each other death glares.

Suraj y I'm losing myself in her again n again?!

Chakor I hate him but still I love him! He is my Suraj!.

Suraj; I'm the new Inspector of the town n trust me I will get u down!

Chakor; u will runaway to save ur life bcz I'm the new don of the city! Ppl r sacred of me, like the police!

Suraj stood off his bike. He pulls her close

Suraj; who the hell do u think u r talking to?! I'm not one of ur bought dogs! I'm Suraj Khanna I will destroy u that is my promise or I will die on my duty! But I won't backoff!

Chakor pushes him away. Suraj even I'm Chakor KN Rajvanshi don't u dare to touch me ever again! I have become the ruler of u don't want to backoff fine then get ready for ur nightmare! I will hunt u till death!

Both looked at each other with hate!

Both turned their faces n left to their respective places.

Suraj reaches home where his parents were waiting for him.

Suraj; Maa?!

Bhagya comes running. Suraj!!! She hugs him tight. After awhile his father come in a wheelchair...

Chakor reaches her hideout since the world got to know who she is, she had decided to hide!

Chakor; get me a drink! She yelled!

KN come. My bandit queen what happened?!

Chakor; Suraj he has returned!

Ranjhana come with the drink n Chakor starts to consume it. She got to know that Ranjhana is just the mistress of his father not her mother...

___

Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.3K 41
Hi rewriting Udaan it's serial based but with changes 13.05.18 #1 in SuKor #1 in Udaan #2 in Suraj #3 in Chakor
118K 961 11
Hi on Sukor read it but be aware could go wild.
12.3K 788 22
Serial based
2.1K 68 7
There no Story Description, so read it or not