The boy that never grew up...

Por Disney_lover610

Peter Pan fan fiction me and @imbatman212 are writing our view of the boy who never grows up:D Más

The boy that never grew up...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 17

752 20 0
Por Disney_lover610

Peter's P.O.V.

I could do this,  I could. Lying to myself was the only thing keeping me through this. Ths boys followed behind carrying their weapons while I walked ahead leading the way. If they were going to do what I thought then a wedding would be on our hands. The only place which allows illegal weddings to take place is the chapel of lost souls. Hook would do the marriage the proper way yeah he was evil but still he was old fashioned.  Old fashioned is good easy to guess the next move. I pulled at my tie if there was going to be a wedding might as well look good.

"Peter look...." One of the boys whispered pointing into the distance. 

"Its mother. " I just died inside, it was her. Oh.  She looked as perfect as ever yet she was in a white dress. No. This was her wedding and the groom he was that guy that..... Oh it was him. My blood boiled she was mine she loved me.

A/N

hey! Just wanted to say thanks for the 200+ reads on this book! You guys are amazing :D Plus I've put up a pic of the wedding dress Wendy's being forced to wear. So you can check that out if you want to.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 25.3K 17
Mal promised to come back for her. She promised to come back for her best friend, but she abandoned her. People change. She changed. Is it for better...
568K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...