Refuge

Od xinkedHeartx

BOOK 2 • YOU MUST read book 1: Shelter otherwise you'll be lost. ▬... Více

Refuge
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT
NEW BOOK is Edited

Chapter 38

33.4K 1.2K 960
Od xinkedHeartx

2 days later...
*Josh*

Maybe I was better off shielding myself with the devil of mine. I felt such shame pouring my heart out, only to be rejected, but I didn't regret it.

For some reason, it felt good allowing my heart to speak for once, but maybe it was just not together enough to make room for her.

I was almost blowing half my deals off, either allowing police officers to locate us or having it all go wrong by losing a lot of my money, including men.
She just wouldn't escape my mind, I was at war with myself every living second.

"I poured my heart out, it wasn't enough" I inhaled my cigar, sitting back in my office chair, gawking deep into Nicolas' eyes.

"Maybe she isn't for you" Nicolas shrugged.

I chuckled and leaned forward, exhaling the thickness of emotions, "Even if she wasn't written for me in Gods books, she's mine. Even if a thousand years from now, she doesn't accept it and we no longer see each other" Nicolas frowned "Don't you get it?"

Nicolas nodded "Your words are loud and clear" he took a few steps towards me "So tell me, Mr Hutson"

I looked up at him as he stood in front of my desk.

"How exactly do you plan on getting her to become yours when the lady is loud and clear herself"

"I tried getting her the good way..." I leaned back "It's time I do it my way"

"And that is-"
Before Nicolas could continue one of my men rushed into my office.

"He's in the basement Sir"

I crushed the end of my cigar against the ashtray and straightened my suit as I walked passed Nicolas and towards the basement.

"Who?" Nicolas asked, following closely behind.

I nodded at my men who stood by the basement door and indicated they let me in before I shut the door myself.
I switched the lights on and greeted the male that had a black bag over his head, tied down to the wooden chair.

"Andy"

He wiggled and yelled, panicking.

"Nobody can hear you down here"

"Mr Hutson" Andy whispered.

I walked over and removed the black bag, smiling down at him as his face covered in wet tears.
"Katie-"

"She's fine" I rolled my eyes.

"She didn't look fine when you snatched me 2am in the fucking morning from beside her"

"My men are looking after her"

"I highly fucking doubt that" Andy's anger appeared. "No wonder why you couldn't keep Ella around. If your life consists of these fucked up things, WHO can you keep around?"

I raised my hand to slap him harshly but froze mid-way. Looking deep into his eyes, I could almost see the reflection of my own at his age.
"You don't know anything" I whispered, lowering my arm.

"Besides the fact your the dirtiest man in business" Andy's sarcasm was getting on my bad side.

"I brought you to request help"

"Help?" Andy laughed "You ask for help like a fucking human, not snatching someone out of bed at 2am, tied up and blindfolded"

"Are you going to help me or not" I hissed.

"No" Andy looked up, tense and angry.

I looked back at Nicolas and pointed at the cupboard on the side. Nicolas wanted to say something but with the look of my eyes, he just walked over to the cupboard and opened it wide.

"The Pliers" I groaned.

Nicolas sighed but grabbed them.

"You're going to torture me now" Andy chuckled "Is this the same place you scared Ella's body?"

I leaned down towards him and wrapped my fingers around his throat, tightening my grip. "Don't you fucking dare talk about Ella or anything we've been through"

Nicolas grabbed my arm and I shoved Andy lightly, leaning back up.

"It doesn't matter" Andy coughed lightly "Your time together wether good or bad no longer matters. Jack has her, now"

I frowned "Jack can't even lay a finger on her"

Andy laughed aloud and shook his head. "Ella's not a sex object. She's an independent adult, and I'm happy that she has found someone to carry her"

"You don't know anything" I grabbed the pliers from Nicolas"

"Me?" Andy tiled his head to one side "That's not what the used condom in her bin was saying"

I dropped the plier onto the ground, almost like my arm was numb and I could no longer feel it.
My entire body twitched and my sight slightly blurred.

"But that's none of my business. She's happy and that's all that matters"

I turned around and punched Andy deeply across the face, instantly causing him to bleed above his left eye.
As I attempted to punch him once more, Nicolas grabbed my hand and shoved me back. "Enough!" he groaned.

I shoved Nicolas only to have him shove me back.
"Enough Josh!"

"Fuck off Nicolas!" I yelled in anger, feeling my entire body fume.

The basement door opened wide and there she was, the devil yet the angel of my soul.

"Andy!" Ella yelled "Josh" her jaw dropped.

My man walked in behind her, his face indicating an apology like he had no choice but to let her in. I waved him off and watched as he shut the door behind him.

Ella rushed over to Andy and grabbed either side of his face, whispering soothing words as she untied him.
She turned around and rushed towards me, shoving me roughly, causing me to take a step back.
"Back off Josh, back off!" she yelled "Will you just let us fucking live!"

I grabbed Ella's throat and shoved her up against the wall. Nicolas yelled once more and Andy rushed over but I reached for my gun and aimed it aimlessly at him as he stood at my side, keeping my finger wrapped around Ella and my eyes within hers.
"Did you sleep with him?" I asked, calmly.

Ella wrapped her tiny fingers around my hand and took a few quick breaths.

"Did you sleep with him?" I asked again. "YES OR NO?!" I yelled, glocking my gun as it aimed carelessly towards Andy.

"Yes!" Ella yelled through my grip "Yes" she whispered.

I let go of her and took a step back. Shaking my head, I yelled in anger and aimed my gun straight against Ella's head.
She looked up at me through he lashes and gulped.
"Why?" I whispered, full of anger yet full of pain.

"Josh-"

"Why?" I interrupted Nicolas.
I placed my finger against the trigger and looked deep into Ella's eyes.

"Ella" Andy called.

Ella raised her hand, telling Andy to stay there. She then grabbed the gun with both her hands and pushed it deeper against her forehead.
"Do the one thing I couldn't do" she whispered, looking deep into my eyes "Pull the trigger"

A few minutes passed, I took a deep breath and dropped my arm, positioning the gun beside me as I bit my bottom lip, holding back a lump in my throat.
"Fine" I nodded "I promise" I whispered "I'll never bother you again"

Ella gulped and Andy ran towards her, wrapping his arms around her.

I took a few steps back and let Nicolas open the basement door for them.
Ella gave me one last look of hate yet pain as well before leaving with Andy.

"Josh-"

I waved my gun at Nicolas and asked him to leave me alone.
The good way, my way...nothing was working.
Even a thousand years from now, I wanted her.

But,

That night, I spent it alone against the basement wall.

Me, my gun, this bullet and these four walls.

Promises I was known to keep till my last breath..
A promise that killed me, there and then.
___________________

Josh has officially left Ella alone as she is now with Jack, how do yall think this pregnancy news is going to come out? Will she abort or keep?

I love yu Josh but yur devil is getting the best of yu..

Ella knew... only one person can kidnap Andy the homeless cutie.

Mia x

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.9K 175 12
Warning 18+ only (writing it up atm). This is a femdom story that'll contain explicit material which will be written in detail. Updates will be incon...
52.6K 1.2K 22
𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃, 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓. �...
103K 4.1K 34
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. 𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑, 𝐼 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 �...
48.6K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...