BTS 8th member โœ”๏ธ

By BTSatSunset

Chai Darling, a Mexican-Korean is a Korean idol as BTS' 8th member, this her story on how she lives with 7 ot... More

Author note
An introduction to BTS: Justice Version
The Lair
War of Hormone Era
Mixtapes
Overseas
Burn the Stage Ep. 1
Dorm Life
Fights
Burn the Stage Ep. 2
I Need U Era
Dope MV
Run Era
73 Questions Justice | Vogue
Burn the Stage Ep. 3
Justice's Fashion at Award Shows
Fifa World Cup 2018
Fire MV
Save Me MV
Darling's absence throughout the Years
ISAC 2015-2017
Stress
Spring Day MV
Hair colors
Not Today MV
Anger & Frustration
Helping out a Trainee
Nation's Extended Sister
DNA MV
MIC Drop MV
Airport Struggles
Incheon Airport, May 08, 2017
CONFIRMED: Darling's Grandfather has passed
Debut
BTS Highlight Reels
Sea
America Interviews
FAKE LOVE MV
Tattoo Bangtan?
Darling Quotes
Darling's injuries
Lotte Family Concert/Departure
Alone on Stage? // 1
Epiphany // A/N
Darling's Notes
Intro for Justice?
IDOL MV
Darling's Birthday !!
Can't Sing?
Small Fights [1]
Justice's KProfile
Burn the Stage Ep. 4 & 5
Mutant AU
IDOL ft. Nicki Minaj lyrics
Justice's Sasaeng || 1
Alone on Stage? // 2
Contemplation
Trivia: Born This Way
Video Games
Emotional Chaos
Justice's V-Live: Oct. 01, 2018
Love Yourself London
Safety Blanket
Mixed Emotions || Sustice/Juga
Leave The City
Mutant AU |1| Beginnings
Mutant AU |2| Dรญa de los Muertos
Highschool
Concept Photos Outfits || HER
Concept Photos Outfits || TEAR
Concept Photos Outfits || ANSWER
Airplane Pt. 2 JPN Version MV
Burn the Stage Ep 6
Mutant AU |3| Ordinary Day
Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks
Justice's Sasaeng || 2
Seokjinnie's Birthday
Justice's Sasaeng || 3
Small Fights [2]
FLY
Burn the Stage Ep. 7
Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl
Mutant AU |6| Phoenix Force
A Rainy Day
Mixed Emotions || Jumin/Justim
Jack of All Trades
Different lifestyle
Justice Playing Instruments
Mafia AU
Rings || Mafia Au x 1
Roulette || Mafia AU x 2
Rush || Mafia AU x 3
Burn the Stage ep. 8
Raw || Mafia AU x 4
Younger Cousin PT. 1
Boy With Luv
House of Memories
Please read! Important!

Blood Sweat & Tears MV

8.4K 117 23
By BTSatSunset

[This Chapter does affect the Plotline]
[For this Chapter I've decided to add in the Japanese music video in person because it's like hella weird and interesting and I have an outfit for it so I'll just throw it in here cause why not, yes I know all the other previous music videos have Japanese videos, but the BS&T is just super psychedelic]
[Lyrics will only be for the Korean version]

(Unedited)
Korean MV Version

Darling's outfits were to reflect her position in this BTS Alternative Universe. Her clothing were of light colors, except when damage was around the boys, she had worn dark colors.

Darling didn't have any solo scenes (apparently those were saved for the Japanese Music Video), but she had fun seeing all the boys act out, sure she felt left out, but apparently she had a key role in the Japanese Music Video so she didn't worry that much.

Japanese MV Version

Darling was told that she had to arrive a little early then the boys because Eui was having a hard time picking a outfit for the Japanese MV, she said that "she needed her model" to come in and try on the outfits.

After about 10 outfit changes, she chose the 3rd outfit (The picture), the boys were about to change as Darling was as well, the director walked in and handed Darling a bottle.

"This is your prop, there multiple of them around set because you break the bottle in the video, it's fake glass so it won't hurt you." They left without another word, the label said it was champagne.

"So Darling, your role is key to this whole video." The director emphasized as she walked out of the dressing room with the bottle.

"Ok, explain what I have to do."

"Well in the video Taehyung acts like some crazy man for no reason, Namjoon technically drugs Jungkook. That's just some of it. Your role is much more... evil-er." He explains as she was brought to one of the sets.

So we are gonna play the beginning of the song, you have to act drunk, you then see the bottle and grab it, and it sort of possesses you, then we'll cut." He explains, she nods and executes the scene after 3 tries.

"Alright, now you're possessed by the bottle because it holds evil powers and such. So you interrupt each of the boy's scene and you force all of them to drink from your bottle, they don't die necessarily more of go unconscious." He explains, darling is lead to a blue dimmed room with a couch and sees Jimin sitting on it.

"For our first scene you have to drug Jimin, you also have to look menacing as well, you're evil now. The evil has taken over you. So improvise on how you make Jimin drink." He explains as she nods and heads to Jimin.

"Sorry in advance." She apologizes and Jimin smiles saying in English 'It's ok'

"Action!"

The music plays as Darling opens the door, she leaves it open and heads to the back of the couch where Jimin sits in the middle of. Her right hand holds the bottle while her left hands runs through his hair. She gets about to the back of his head and her fingers close on his locks of hair, she pulls (not too hard) to bend his head by her waist, she fixes his position so the camera can see what is happening and so he doesn't choke on the drink, which I believed was apple juice. Her right hand lifts up and she pours a little of the juice into Jimin's mouth as they stare at each other, he swallows and her fingers slowly leave his head and he leans to his left and lands on the couch, unconscious. She smirks and heads to leave to see Jin at the door.

"Cut!" Jimin gets up from his position as he wipes some saliva from the side of his mouth.

"Good Darling! Everyone good job. Next scene please!" The director said as we all moved to the next scene.

Then Darling was moved to a long table and two chairs, the director explains how i'm going to walk in to see Namjoon and Jungkook, Darling is suppose to make Jungkook drink first then grab Namjoon since and push him onto a chair and force him to drink it as well.

In the scene Darling enters and makes her way to Jungkook, Namjoon holds his glass as he is halfway across the table, his face showed confusion and Darling stared at him coldly with no expression what so ever. She heads to Jungkook, unknown to her presence and she grabs the back of his neck softly as she places the bottle is front of him, she put it close to his mouth then moves the bottle up, forcing Jungkook to drink it. When he does his head softly goes down on the table. Darling looks up to see a shocked Namjoon and he walks away, leaving the glass on the table. Darling hurriedly grabs Namjoon's bicep and pull him to her, she then pushes him onto the chair sideways to the back of the chair was to his left. She puts her left knee on the chair as she leans on Namjoon and pour some of the juice in his mouth, Darling pulls Namjoon up as he starts to fal and she moves him to sit comfortably on the back of the chair, she then leaves while closing the door.

Next scene is in a kitchen, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung are in this scene. Darling's character hasn't has the chance to drug either Jin or Taehyung so Darling had to think of some way to get this done right.

Darling sits on the counter as Jimin and Jungkook hold Taehyung, Darling grabs Jin's shoulder and she pulls him to face her, she puts the bottle in front of both of their faces and Jin grabs it to drink.

Well that was easy.

Jin finished taking a sip and started to stumble back, his grip lose on the bottle.

Darling goes wide eyed and quickly gets off the counter and grabs the bottle from Jin's hands and she leans Jin in front of the counter, she turns to see Jimin and Jungkook smile as Taehyung looks terrified. She smiles evilly and heads towards Taehyung and she grabs his neck softly, not choking him, and forces him to drink from the bottle, Taehyung drinks it, but doesn't collapse either. That scene ends and once the next scene starts with Jin and Taehyung fighting Darling understands the premise that the "juice" is suppose to control the boys, except it didn't work on the others, only Jin and Taehyung.

Next was Hoseok, Darling was led to a crowded room filled with things and Hoseok sitting in a chair, the director told Darling she had to sit on the armrest of the chair Hoseok was sitting on, and any point just grab his face and make him drink it.

Which Darling did, she softly grabbed his cheeks and slowly brought his face closer to her body, his hand instinctively went to her knee and took the bottle, let go of his cheeks and he voluntarily drank it. He collapsed on the back of the seat, but a second later woke up.

Then lastly Yoongi, Darling was brought back to the first set with Jimin and see Yoongi standing behind the couch with Jimin sitting on the couch.

The scene starts and Jimin vanishes from view as he is pulled through the door way, apparently Yoongi's character knows what is in the bottle and fights Darling to not drink it, they are neck and neck with each other as Yoongi grabs the bottle, he turns and throws it in the ground, shards of fake glass and the liquid goes on the ground. Darling is wide eyed and terrified and Yoongi pushes Darling to the ground, she falls and sees another bottle at the end of the couch, Yoongi turns and Darling quicks grabs the new bottle, she pulls the cork open and throws it somewhere and she fakingly, but realistically kicks the back of Yoongi's leg, he stumbles, but doesn't fall while Darling quickly got up, grabbed Yoongi's bicep and pulls him onto the couch, she set sits on top of him, straddling him and pours the juice in his mouth, his head falls on Darling's chest and she gets up and softly pushes him to rest on the couch, the bottle hangs loosely, the spout in between her pointer and middle finger as she walks out of the room, closing the door.

The director praises her for her hard work and Darling smiles appreciative and she changes into her comfortable clothes, she was done for the shoot.

Lyrics:

[Jimin]
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga

[Jungkook]
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga

[Jimin]
nae pi ttam nunmul

[Suga]
nae pi ttam nunmuldo
nae mom maeum yeonghondo
neoui geosin geol jal algo isseo
igeon nareul beolbatge hal jumun

[RM]
Peaches and cream
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
And chocolate wings
But neoui nalgaeneun akmaui geot
neoui geu sweet apen bitter bitter

[J-Hope]
Kiss me apado dwae
eoseo nal joyeojwo
deo isang apeul sudo eopge
Baby chwihaedo dwae ije neol deurikyeo
Baby,mok gipsugi neoran wiseuki

[V]
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga

[Justice]
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga

[J-Hope & Justice]
wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi
wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi
apado dwae nal mukkeojwo
naega domangchil su eopge
kkwak jwigo nal heundeureojwo
naega jeongsin mot charige

[Suga & Justice ]
Kiss me on the lips lips
dulmanui bimil
neoran gamoge jungdokdwae gipi
niga anin dareun saram seomgiji mothae
almyeonseodo samkyeobeorin
dogi deun seongbae

[Jimin]
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga

[V]
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga

[J-Hope & Justice]
wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi
wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi

[V]
nareul budeureopge jugyeojwo

[Justice]
neoui songillo nun gamgyeojwo

[Jin/Jimin]eochapi geobuhal sujocha eopseo
deoneun domanggal sujocha eopseo
niga neomu dalkomhae
neomu dalkomhae
neomu dalkomhaeseo

[Jimin & Justice]
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae pi ttam nunmul

______________________

HAI HAI!

YO I'M DEAD.

GONE.

DECEASED.

JUNGKOOK has RED HAIR, ALL THE BOYS HAVE NEW HAIR COLORS AND I'M BOTH DYING AND LIVING. HOLY CRAP JUNGKOOK ROCKS THE PINK/RED HAIR LIKE OOF 😍😍😍

Anywho thanks for readin' 😉

- Union_R ✨ -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1K 64
Saakshi is the 8th member of BTS and she's Indian! She imagined to be someone else but ended up being an awesome K-Pop idol! Follow along her journey...
NANA By k

Fanfiction

229K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...
174K 2.8K 19
ใ€‹Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS ใ€‹requests are always open! ใ€‹I own 99.99% of none of these pictures ใ€‹the...
510K 9.3K 78
BTS Eighth Member scenarios + imagines about the (imaginary) youngest and female member Kim Chaelin. [ Highest Ranks: #6 in rm / #249 in Fanfiction ]