Before I Go ➸ L.H

Od lostinmyheadx

She continued to live with a smile. ___ Original story is on my old account @aussie_arses. Viac

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16

10

106 3 0
Od lostinmyheadx

Selena...

"Have a good day, see you girls later" My mum says loudly as she shuts the door.

Cher and I grab our breakfast and move to the living room and switch the television on.

"I could get used to this" I tell her.

My parents have been staying longer in the morning to whip up breakfast for us since Cher is here. They love her as if she's they're daughter.

"So last night was pretty fun" The smile on her lips grow.

"Yeah I guess. They're a really good band" I reply.

"But did you see how Luke was acting with you, He so has heart eyes for you" She laughs.

I shake my head and take a bite of my food. So much attention on me, I haven't been able to learn anything of how Cher's life has been.

"Enough about me, Lets talk about you"

"There's not much" She says quietly.

"Cher" I drag her name. "You're lying to me"

She gets up and grabs her plate. I follow her to the kitchen and sit down on the stools. Putting my elbows on the counter and waiting for her to speak. She groans and shakes her head.

"I tried out for a show, but I lost" She tells me.

I raise an eyebrow at her, intrigued by the situation she was in.

"What show?" I ask.

"The um, X Factor"

My eyes grow a bit.

"That's amazing, how far did you get?" I ask.

"Fourth, but the people who won deserved it more than I did" She tells me, walking back to the couch.

"I'm sure you did amazing, Who won?"

"How do you not know?" She looks at me a bit crazy. "It was One Direction"

This girl has had an awesome life. Props to her mum for making her move. Meeting the biggest boy band and making it so far with singing.

"Are they nice? Who's your favorite?" Questions fly out my mouth.

"They're very nice lads, We still keep in contact sometimes. Liam is a sweetheart" Her cheeks becoming a slight shade of pink.

"So you and Liam?" I wiggle my eyebrows a little and make very odd faces at her.

She smiles and grabs her phone. She unlocks it and scoots closer to me, showing me the screen.

"Swipe right" She tells me.

I nod and begin to swipe through the photos on her phone. She isn't lying when she says Liam is a sweetheart. Her phone is filled with photos of them together. A few with the other One Direction boys, but she isn't as close to them as she is with Liam.

"Awe that's so sweet Cher, God you're lucky" I gush over the photos.

"You have your group of boys and I have mine" She jokes.

"Well Luke's friends don't really fancy me" I slightly frown.

"Why not? You're an amazing person"

I shake my head. It doesn't matter anyways, It's not like I'm going to be around for much longer anyways.

"Believe it or not, But Luke and his friends used to pull pranks on me on school. It only recently stopped because of Luke" I explain to her.

"Why you though? You didn't do anything to them right?"

"Of course not, But it's because I didn't do anything that they continued. I'm an easy target" I mutter the last part.

"Oh come here." She pulls me into a hug. "I won't let those jerks hurt you again"

"Cher you're smothering me" I laugh as she squeezes me tightly.

She pulls away.

"I'm really happy you're back" I tell her.

"Me too"

___

My eyes open to the feeling of my phone buzzing. Cher is still passed out next to me on the couch. I open a message from Luke.

*You busy tonight?*

I look over to Cher. I'm sure she won't mind seeing Luke again.

*Nope just Cher and I again tonight*

I stand up and walk to the restroom. I have bags under my eyes and a small patch of dried blood by my nose. I wash my face off and miserably grab a pain pill from the cabinet. I receive another message as I sit down on the couch and Cher begins to move.

*Okay you two come over to my place for a movie night with the guys. Also would you mind bringing snacks? I'll pay you back*

I smile at the last part. Growing boys need their food. I agree to his movie night and he sends me his address.

My eyes avert to Cher who's slowly waking up from her nap. I shake her to wake her up quicker.

"Wake up" I move her shoulder.

"Hm Why?" She wines.

"Movie night at Luke's tonight"

Luke...

I send the address to Selena and my stomach begins to flip. I still haven't told the guys about her coming over.

"Hey lads" I say as they keep their eyes on the tv screen.

"What?" Michael speaks.

"Can we have a talk"

Michael rolls his eyes and Calum pauses the game. I sit down and they all look at me confused.

"So I wanted to talk about Selena" The words blurt from my lips.

"Come on mate, give it up now" Michael groans.

"I'm already okay with your decisions, so i'm gonna sit out of this conversation" Ashton says and grabs a controller.

I look back to Calum and Michael.

"Why can't you guys just try, Shes nice. We haven't done anything, but torture the poor girl"

"Why do you care so much of what we think?" Calum asks.

"Because you're my best mates, and you obviously don't like her" I tell him.

"We don't know anything about her Luke, And she's kind of weird" He tells me.

"Well can you at least try to get to know her, Just try to be nice" I beg.

Michael let's out a scoff.

"If I say yes can we stop having this conversation" He moans.

"Yes" My mood changes instantly.

"Then fine, I'll give her a go" He says.

"Same here, if it means that much" Calum agrees.

My phone buzzes and it's Selena.

*Here, I think*

I look to the boys again.

"That's great, pick out a movie and get settled in because she's here" I give them a smirk.

I walk upstairs and hear the groans and swearing of the lads downstairs. As I reach upstairs, my mum has already answered the door. Her attention turns to me.

"Oh Luke I was just introducing myself, such lovely girls you are, so pretty. Are you sure you're here for Luke?" She jokingly questions and laughs.

Selena and Cher laugh at her comment and my cheeks heat up.

"Mum" I groan.

"Oh hush I'm just teasing, Anyways you guys have a goodnight" She says and walks back into the living room.

"You're mum is nice" Selena smiles at me.

I grab a few of the bags they're holding and lead them downstairs to where the boys are. Their faces change when they see the food the girls brought.

"Okay so we didn't know what you like so we brought many different things" Cher says.

"We've got Five different types of pizza" Selena says putting down the boxes that almost covered her.

"We got potato crisps, pop, sour patch kids" Cher goes on.

"Do you have a freezer down here? Cause we also got some ice cream and more candy" Selena looks in a few more bags they carry. "Also some sweet tea, and Cher wanted Macca's so we got a bunch of nuggets and chips"

The lads eyes are wide and jaws are almost dropped. And that's how you win the love of three stubborn boys.

"Selena" Michael speaks.

"Yeah?" She questions as she pulls food out.

"I think I may love you" He jokes and she laughs at his comment.

Everyone is still for a moment just starring at all of the items.

"Well come on now, I know you're hungry" Cher says as she grabs a box from the Macca's bag.

They jump up and begin digging through the food. I sit down and Selena walks over to me and sits down.

"Well they seem happy to see me now" She looks back at them.

"How much was everything so I can pay you back?" I ask.

She shakes her head at me.

"It's all fine, I don't need the money" She replies.

God this girl has a heart of gold. We turn around to see Cher and the boys, food stuff in their faces and grins upon their lips.

"So Selena, Since we've established that you two are amazing, tell us something about you" Ashton says as he grabs another slice of pizza.

She stands up from her spot and moves over to their circle and I follow. I sit between Calum and Cher. Selena begins to answer questions they have about her and telling story.

My eyes move over to Cher. She's pretty and so alive and full of energy. I can't keep my eyes off of her. She notices my eyes on her and gives me a friendly smile. I smile back as my cheeks redden and finally tune back into everyone's conversation.

"And it was so funny because Cher-" Selena stops mid sentence, her face is blank.

She groans a bit and grabs her head. Cher sees this and stands up and grabs Selena off the floor.

"Just a headache" She lies as Cher takes her to the restroom.

The guys are confused and I shake my head at them to not mind it. I stand from my spot and go to check on her. Within a matter of seconds Selena's appearance changes. The color from her face has drained and she looks sick.

"Do you have any pain medication?" Cher asks as she dabs Selena face with a wet wash cloth.

"Yeah under the sink" I tell her.

She grabs the bottle and pulls out two small pills. She goes to hand them to Selena, but she stares at the floor.

"Selena?" I question worried.

She snaps back into reality and takes the pills from Cher.

"Where does it hurt?" Cher asks her.

"My head, my bones, my chest. Just everywhere" She replies.

"I should get her home" She tells me and stands Selena up.

"No, I'm okay. I'm fine. Let's just watch a movie" She suggests.

My heart breaks a little for her. Cher sighs, but nods. I walk back out to the area where the boys were still waiting.

"Is she alright?" Calum asks.

"Yeah, Just a headache. Um let's watch a movie now yeah?"

They nod and stand up, grabbing the food and moving it over to the coffee table in front of the telly. Ashton flips onto Netflix and scans through the movies. I turn the lights off as Cher walks back in with Selena. They sit down, Selena being next to me.

"You okay?" Ashton asks her.

She doesn't speak, only nods. After a while of arguing over a movie we finally decide on a comedy. Throughout the movie, Selena's expression doesn't change much. She slowly begins to leave on me, her body shivering. I grab a blanket from beside me and cover her. She gives me a small smile. Baby steps. It'll get better, if I just keep telling myself that.

___
Published June 24, 2018

I began writing a new story. Harry Styles called 'One Night Stand'. I'll try to update it as much as I can but you should check it out.
Word Count: 1929

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...