10

Selena...

"Have a good day, see you girls later" My mum says loudly as she shuts the door.

Cher and I grab our breakfast and move to the living room and switch the television on.

"I could get used to this" I tell her.

My parents have been staying longer in the morning to whip up breakfast for us since Cher is here. They love her as if she's they're daughter.

"So last night was pretty fun" The smile on her lips grow.

"Yeah I guess. They're a really good band" I reply.

"But did you see how Luke was acting with you, He so has heart eyes for you" She laughs.

I shake my head and take a bite of my food. So much attention on me, I haven't been able to learn anything of how Cher's life has been.

"Enough about me, Lets talk about you"

"There's not much" She says quietly.

"Cher" I drag her name. "You're lying to me"

She gets up and grabs her plate. I follow her to the kitchen and sit down on the stools. Putting my elbows on the counter and waiting for her to speak. She groans and shakes her head.

"I tried out for a show, but I lost" She tells me.

I raise an eyebrow at her, intrigued by the situation she was in.

"What show?" I ask.

"The um, X Factor"

My eyes grow a bit.

"That's amazing, how far did you get?" I ask.

"Fourth, but the people who won deserved it more than I did" She tells me, walking back to the couch.

"I'm sure you did amazing, Who won?"

"How do you not know?" She looks at me a bit crazy. "It was One Direction"

This girl has had an awesome life. Props to her mum for making her move. Meeting the biggest boy band and making it so far with singing.

"Are they nice? Who's your favorite?" Questions fly out my mouth.

"They're very nice lads, We still keep in contact sometimes. Liam is a sweetheart" Her cheeks becoming a slight shade of pink.

"So you and Liam?" I wiggle my eyebrows a little and make very odd faces at her.

She smiles and grabs her phone. She unlocks it and scoots closer to me, showing me the screen.

"Swipe right" She tells me.

I nod and begin to swipe through the photos on her phone. She isn't lying when she says Liam is a sweetheart. Her phone is filled with photos of them together. A few with the other One Direction boys, but she isn't as close to them as she is with Liam.

"Awe that's so sweet Cher, God you're lucky" I gush over the photos.

"You have your group of boys and I have mine" She jokes.

"Well Luke's friends don't really fancy me" I slightly frown.

"Why not? You're an amazing person"

I shake my head. It doesn't matter anyways, It's not like I'm going to be around for much longer anyways.

"Believe it or not, But Luke and his friends used to pull pranks on me on school. It only recently stopped because of Luke" I explain to her.