Austin and Ally FF (Rock the...

By RoxyXstarXnote

Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has h... More

Ally chapter 1 - fly away from home
Austin chapter 2 -childhood love
Ally chapter 3 - falls and tears
Austin chapter 4: Trees and Dates
Ally chapter 5 -Missing Home
Austin chapter 6 -Just Great
Ally chapter 7 -headaches
Austin chapter 8 - not ready
Ally chapter 9 -fights and promises
Austin chapter 10 - losing you're friends
Austin chapter 11 -a drink can kill you
Ally chapter 12 -First kiss Redo
Austin chapter 13 - the kind of life I want
Ally chapter 14 -a new life
Austin chapter 15 -Interviews and Friends
Ally chapter 16 -Confusions
Austin chapter 17 -Too Hot
Ally chapter 18-Denying the truth
Austin chapter :19 -the truth comes out
Ally chapter 20 -afraid to love
Austin chapter 21 - Austin 21-Daniel and Dad
Ally chapter 22- Planning the escape
Ally chapter 24 -mother monster
Austin chapter 25- best day ever
Ally chapter 26 -Love is confusing
Austin chapter 27 -The right moments
Ally chapter 28 - the truth
Austin chapter 29 -privacy
Ally chapter 30 -Trying to start over
Austin chapter 31 -Five Secounds
Ally chapter 32- A Surprise
Austin chapter 33 -A little cheesy
Ally chapter 34 -kiss me better
Austin chapter 35 -can't lose you
Ally chapter 36 -Tension
Austin chapter 37 -years of love
Ally chapter 38- sneak
Austin chapter 39- secrets
Ally chapter 40 -special
Austin chapter 41- offcial
Ally chapter 42- bacon
Austin chapter 43- what a ride
Ally chapter 44- secrets suck
Austin chapter 45- taking punches
Ally chapter 46- hiding the tears
Austin chapter 47- happines
Ally chapter 48- family
Austin chapter 49- almost there
Ally chapter 50- the right moments
Austin chapter 51- to let go

Austin chapter 23-very sweet dreams

8K 92 15
By RoxyXstarXnote

I got a good grip on Ally so she wouldn't fall. Then I started walking to her house, she wasn't heavy at all. She's very light, but I didn't say that.

I didn't want to offend her in any way. My mom always told me not to mention a girls weight.

"So you doing ok?" I asked to break the current silence

"Yeah, my ankle hurts, but I'll be fine." she says.

I continue walking but I stumbled on a rock nearly falling.

Ally's arm tightened around my neck, as she let out a little scream, "Did we fall?"

"No," I laugh, "We're all good. See, I'm not letting you fall." I remind her. I knew she might be a little spectacle after that trip, but I'm keeping my word.

We eventually get to her house. I carry her inside and help her on the couch. I went into the kitchen and got her an ice pack. "Here, place it carefully." I say handing it to her.

"Thanks." she says. I sit down next to. "Ok, so my turn to tell you some thing." she says.

That sounds a little odd, "Um. Ok." so now I'm the one wondering what she's going to say.

"Ok. So the whole reason why I was going to my mom's place, was to get away from you." she says.

"Oh," I say, "Well I didn't expect that." I say, "So you don't want me to come?"

"No, no. I do. I was just afraid of all of... this." she said pointing to me and herself. "But I know running away when I'm scared is not going to do any for me. And I knew if I kept running away, I would miss you." she said.

I put my arm around her squeezing her tight, "Thanks for stop running away from me. It wasn't for too long, but I still missed you." my phone started to vibrate pulling me away from this moment.

But I already knew who it was. "Ugh, my parents want me home. I do not want to go any where near them right now."

"It's late. You should go home though. You don't have to talk to them, just go home. They'll know you're ok, and I'll be waiting here for you to go to Palm Coast." she gave me a sweet smile.

Like always she's right, "Ok. I'll see you then. Do you want me to help you up to your room before I go?" I asked her.

"Nah it's ok. I'm just going to wait till my dad gets back." she says.

"Ok. See you then. Bye." I gave her a warm hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

I his my blush as I walked out the door.
When I got home, mom and dad were waiting for me in the kitchen. Thank god Daniel already left.

"Where have you been?" mom said.

"I was with Ally. I didn't feel like seeing you two." I said.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a juice.

"That doesn't mean you get to go off with out telling us where you were." Dad says, well I mean Mr. Moon.

"You guys didn't tell me lots of things." I added. "And why do you care? You want me gone, so what does it matter where I am? I'm sure you must of preferred me gone." I shoved past him and went up to my slamming my bedroom door, I grabbed the phone and started dialing.

"Hey Dez."

"What's up?" he answers.

"So listen. Ally, Trish and I are going to her moms mansion by the beach. You in?" I say.

"Yeah I'm in! When are you guys going?" he asks.

"Friday. Come over to my house at around nine, then we'll meet up with Ally at her place." I say.

"Cool. I'll be there." he says. I give him the rest of the information, and remind him to show up on time.

"Relax. I won't be late. Alright see you then." he says.

I hang up the phone and right at that moment Josh comes in. "So where are you going, I'm sure your parents would love to hear about this." he says.

"You can't tell them." I say closing the door.

"But you're patents will be so worried. It would be the right thing to do." he says sarcastically.

"Dude, come on please," I beg, "I need to get away for a while. I can't handle being in the same room with those people." I say.

"They're your parents." he says.

"Only one of them is my parent." I remind him. "The other one was some one who had me believe that he was my dad. I believed him. Then he just wants me gone."

"Alright, I promise I won't tell. But it's going to coast you. Fifty bucks." he says.

"Done," I don't hesitate, "Any thing else?"

"Wow really?" he laughs, "Ok, you have to wash my car."

"Fine, but nothing else." I say.

After Josh leaves my room, I begin to pack up my duffel bag. We're going to be staying there for the weekend. So I pack to sets of clothes, and my pajamas. Tooth brush, deodorant, hair brush. Hair spray, shampoo, conditioner, more hair products.

My hair doesn't just look like this when I wake up.

I finish packing, now the real question is how am I going to get this out side with out my parents knowing.

I look out the window and see the bushes on the ground. I drop the bag carefully, I didn't want it to make much sound falling from the second floor to the bottom. Now all I have to do is wait for tomorrow.

* * *

The next day I call Ally and Dez early in the morning. I tell Dez not to say any thing when he comes to pick me up tomorrow. And to leave all his bags in his car, I don't want my parents to get suspicious. I also tell Ally that Dez can drive us, so she won't have to worry about her dad.

"Hey ready to go?" Dez says as he walks into the living room.

"Go where?" Mom asks.

"Um, to the mall. We're going to meet up Ally and Trish. Is that ok." I say.

"Yes," she says, "Go have fun."

"Thanks, let's go." I say.

"Austin wait!" I here Mr. Moon call. "Can I talk to you?" before I could answer he leads me into his home office.

"I'm not in the mood to tall about this." I say.

"It's not what you think. So you're going to go hang out, with Ally?" he says.

I remember how I cried to him about her. I even told him about how I poured out my heart out to Ally.

"It's cool. We agreed to just be friends, can I go now?" I said.

"Are you sure, are you ok?" he says.

"Yes. I'm fine, Ally and I are just friends. I'm happy with just that. Can I go now?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll see you later." he says.

"Thanks." I say. I walk back to the living room and I get Dez. We head out to the drive way.

"Wait a second." I say. I run over to the bushes and grab my duffel bag. "Alright, let's go."

"You sure you won't get caught?" Dez asks.

"I paid Josh to make sure he wouldn't say any thing until we're at Palm Coast. I didn't tell him where I was going so my parents couldn't be able to shake it out of him." I say.

When we pull up to the drive way, Ally and Trish are already waiting with their things. "Hey guys." Trish says.

"You all ready to go, cause its a four hour trip." Ally reminds us.

"Yup, all set. Here, I'll put your stuff in the back." I say taking her things, like a gentlemen.

"Aw thanks." she smiles in the most beautiful way

We pack up the car and we get going. First we decided to go get some breakfast. We went to this small diner thaw just by the free way, so it was right in our direction.

"These waffles are delicious." Dez says.

"Yeah, but pancakes are still the best." I say.

"No, these waffles are amazing!" Dez yells.

"Ok, they're great. Just stop yelling, people are staring." I say.

We fill the car with gas across the street at the gas station. Then we hurry up back on the road. Trish sits in he front next to Dez. She puts on sunglasses, headphones and falls asleep. Ally and I stayed in the black taking. She and I talked for shops long two hours.

After a while sleep started to take over us. I took out my blanket abd wrapped it around the two of us.

"If you're sleepy you should sleep." I said.

"I can't. I have to make sure Dez doesn't make a wrong turn." she says, "You should sleep."

"I'm not sleepy," I yawned, "Besides I like talking to you."

"Ok. So what else do you want to talk about?" she says.

"I don't know." I yawn. My eyes start closing and I then I fall asleep.

When I wake up, I see the car door is wide open. And every one is gone. I start to panic but relax when I hear Trish and Dez taking. I jump out of the car and see them arguing.

"Guys what's going on?" I say.

"Bozo over here drove over a broken glass bottle and popped a tire!" Trish yelled.

"It's not my fault! I didn't see it, besides we got a spare tire so calm down!" Dez cried.

"Guys, where's Ally?" I say now noticing that she's not around.

"Wasn't she in the car with you?" Trish says.

"No!" I begin to panic.

"Relax, she went down the hill. Dez threw her necklace." Trish said.

"She told me hold it, and I thought I saw a spider on it." Dez complained.

"The necklace I gave her?" I ask.

I go down the hill from where the car is parked. I go down carefully, it's really steep and I don't want to roll over. I call her name out a few times but there's no answer. I have to go through some bushes, and trees. "Ally!"

"Austin?!" I hear her call, "What are you doing here?" I turn around and see her standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I say.

"I lost the necklace you gave me." she says scrambling around trying to find it.

"Ally, it was just some necklace that I got from a gift shop." I say.

"I don't care. You gave it to me, it's important to me." she says.

I grabbed the necklace she gave me, I never take it off.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll help you look for it." I say. It makes her smile, I like that smile.

We look around for nearly twenty minutes and still nothing. Trish is already yelling at us to get back up.

"Ally we should get back now." I say.

"No, wait. I see it!" she says, "It's up there, in that tree!" she says.

"Here I'll help you." I say. I get up on a rock trying to reach it, "I almost got it." I say. But then I slip and fall off the rock.

"Are you ok!"

I'm lying down on the ground and all I see is Ally leaning over me, "I got the necklace." I say holding it out to her.

She laughs and helps me sit up, "You're arms bleeding." she says.

"Yeah. It hurts a little." I say. I look at it and notice the blood. The sleeve of my shirt is ripped, and I'm covered in dirt.

"We should get back now." I say.

"What happened?" Dez says as we walk back to the car.

"It's ok. I just fell." I say.

"There's a hotel up the road, you can clean up there. Looks like there's more than just a flat tire. We might have to stay for the night." he says.

"What?" I say, "We should get a move on. I don't want to pass out again cause of blood loss."

A tow truck came and took the car, and us too. Ally, Trish and I checked in to the hotel. Dez went with the man who was going to fix the car. Trish went to the room with all of our things. Mean while Ally was helping me clean up the cut.

"Ok, that stings." I wince.

"Sorry. Keep still I have to make sure it's clean." she says. She wraps up my wound tightly, and is just washing the rest of the blood.

"Thanks." I say.

"It's the least I can do. You got my necklace back." she says giving me a water bottle.

"It's no big deal. I would do any thing for you." I say.

"It's ok. I promise I won't go to every time I need some thing." she's says.

"But I like helping you out," I say, "it's what best friends are for." I say.

"Right, best friends." she says.

"What's wrong?" I say.

"What? Nothing. I'm fine." she says. She looks away from me.

"Ally, what's wrong." I say, I try to get her to talk, but nothing, "You spend all your time listening to my problems. Why not try the other way around. I don't want you to be scared about telling me things. I want you to be open with me." I say. She finally looks at me.

She smiles, and I hug her. It gets harder every day. "So," she says, "There's been some money issues. So the bank is taking away the music store from us." she says.
Umm sure. Are you okay ." I say jumping off the counter and walking core to you
"What?! How, they can't do that." I say.

"They can. And there's nothing we can do." She says. "I'm gonna miss it so much."

"Me too. You know if that place was never there. I never would have met you."

"Yeah. I'm glad I at least got those great moments the store brought me." she says. I used a tissue to wipe away her tears, "Thanks."

"It's going to be ok." I assure her.

By evening Dez finally comes back with good news, "Great news," he says walking in the room, "The cars all fixed. We can very going on the road tomorrow." he says plopping on the bed.

"Why not just go now?" Trish asks.

"I am too tired, and I am the only one who can drive." he says.

We have dinner in our room, but we don't order any thing fancy. Just a pizza and some soda. That's how us Miami teens are. "We should all get some sleep soon." I say.

"Yeah, we have to get up early tomorrow to make up for lost time." Ally says.

Dez is the first one to fall asleep, then Ally, then Trish. I stay up though. Then I get an unexpected call from Josh.

"Hey, Josh," I whisper, "What's up?"

"Dude you're parents are really freaking out! Where are you?" he asks.

"Not saying. If you know, then they will defiantly get it out of you. I am not heading back home yet. I'm coming home Sunday night, that's it." I say.

"Austin you come home now!" I voice of a man says through the phone.

"Mr. Moon I'm not coming home till Sunday. I don't want to talk any further." I say.

"Son come home now." he says.

"I'm not you're son remember." I hang up the phone.

I put my phone on silent so I won't have to hear my father call over and over again. I can't believe he used Josh to try I get me to say where I was. That's so like him. And it's so like Josh to betray me, I'm sure my dad bribed him though.

When I finally go to bed, every one else is already asleep. We decided to do, boys in one bed, girls in the other. I laid in my bed, and Dez was next to me snoring. I rested on my side and saw Ally sleeping across from me. I began to close my eyes, and slowly drift off.

"Austin, Austin." I hear a voice whispering, "Austin." I open my eyes and see Ally sitting on the bed.

"Ally? It's three in the morning," I say looking at the clock on the desk next to the bed, "What's wrong."

"I woke up, now I can't sleep." she whispers.

I don't feel tired, I actually feel wide awake.

"Some things bothering me." she says.

"You can tell me." I say.

"I know," she says smiling. , "I know I'll always have you around." she takes my hand. She feels my neck for my necklace, "Don't ever lose it ok?" she says.

"Ok," I answer, "Don't ever ask Dez again to hold your necklace for you again." I say. She laughs but then stops. There's the longest pause ever. Then I feel her hand on my cheek. I turn on the lamp on the desk, and I can see her clearly. She leans in really close to me. Really close, then pauses. "

I love you too."

she presses her lips against mine. It was really incredible. I'm shocked at first and then I begin to kiss her back. Wrapping my arms around her holding her close.

I never want this to end.

"Austin! Austin!" I hear some one shouting this time. "Austin wake up!" Dez is practically yelling in my ear.

"What?" I look to the side and see Ally is gone, not in her bed across from mine. And then I look back to see Dez still yelling in my face.

"What's going on?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"I'm trying to wake you up," he says, "Come on we got to get back on the rode."

I sit up in my bed. I dreamed it all. Ally never did say she loves me, but man it sounded great when she said it in my dream. I wish that really would happen. Oh, and in my dream, she's an awesome kisser. I didn't really get to know how she kisses, when I actually kissed her. I mean she pushed me away.

We all take showers and then catch some breakfast at the buffet down stairs, Trish brings paper bags and begins to pack every thing. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, desert, and dinner. Even though it's only five in the morning, Ally wanted us up and early so we can get early to her mom's house.

When we go to check out, Ally takes out a very fancy credit card, "Woe, where did you get that?" I ask.

"My mom gave it to me. It's only for emergencies." she says.

Wow, how rich is her mom? I would ask but I promise I wouldn't ask any more annoying questions. Maybe until we get there, I managed to get a few more answered out of Trish. By what she tells me, the women's house is amazing. I really can't to get there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742 11 17
Ally Dawson is the new girl at Marino high after living with her mum in Africa her mum decided it was time she moved to her dad. Austin Moon is the p...
76.3K 830 21
Happily Married Auslly is traveling the country on their second tour ever. Life couldn't get better, it was the perfect picture! Their shows were so...
97.1K 1.1K 27
Ally Dawson is head-over-heels in love with Austin Moon. She just doesn't know it yet. But as Austin's music career skyrockets and the two of them en...
15.5K 482 27
Austin is about to start his new worldwide tour, expect he needs a young dance partner. Then he mets Ally Dawson who he soon hires. They go on tour t...