DO YOU LIKE ME? || J.JKโœ”

By sarangjjunie

Jungkook is Y/N's childhood bestfriend. They once split because Jungkook moved out. ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท... More

01-Childhood [Edited A/N]
02-๋ฐฉํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ
03-Rooftop
ONLY filipino kpopers can relate
Pls read!
WHUTTTT?!
04-Jungkook
05-Parents
06-Argument
07-Dorm
08-Mistake
09-Chubs
A/N!
Share ko lang
10-Apartment
11-Jimin
12-Yoongi
13-Fight
14-Club
Fanfiction
15-Sick
16-Jealousy
17-Ghost (short chapter)
18-Dinner
Fanwars
19-Truth (short chapter)
20-Just a Crush
21-First Kiss
22-Angry
23-Cafeteria
24-Busan
25-Ice cream
26-Yugyeom
27-Broken
28-Back
29-Back Pt.2
30-Ara
31-Dream
32-Mom
A/N
33-Text
34-Hurt
35-Lipstick
36-Lipstick Pt.2
37-Regret
38-Regret Pt.2
39-Date
40-Boyfriend
41-Arranged Marraige
42-Court (short chapter)
43-Period
44-Dad
45-Accident
A/N
46-Hospital
47-Baby
A/n
48-Epilouge Pt.1
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
THANK YOU!!!!
Jaein's question
a/n
Bonus Chapter #4
Bonus Chapter #5
Sequel?
BOOK 2 IS OUT

49-Epilouge Pt.2

3.4K 82 46
By sarangjjunie

3 months later

You woke up and turned around to see Jungkook sleeping with his lips slightly parted. "Good morning." You pecked his forehead.

His arms crept to your waist and pulled you closer. "So you're awake?" You said and he laughed.

"Good morning jag--" Before he could finish his sentence you already ran to the bathroom. "Are you okay?"

You vomited even when you did not eat breakfast yet.

You wiped your mouth and went out. "I'm fine." You smiled.

*****

"Jagi~ let's go on a date." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. "Wait, but I have to do some--" He cut you off with a peck.

"C'mon, ever since we got married, you're always busy." He pouted. "Okay, I'll just get ready." You went inside the bathroom and took out the pregnancy test.

You waited for a while then, (A/n: does it beep when the result is shown? Sorry. I really dont know) It showed two lines.

You blowed your side-bangs and looked at it again. Two lines still. You cleared your throat and stood up from the toilet.

"Jagi? What's taking you so long?" You heard his muffled voice from outside. "N-Nothing."

You went out seeing him sitting on the couch playing some games. "ARGH! YOU STOLE MY KILL!" He slammed his fist on the couch.

"Let's go?" You said that caught his attention. He stood up and intertwined his fingers with you.

~~

You started zoning out, thinking about your life.

You and Jungkook are just kids then told a promise, that came true. Jimin was your ex boyfriend, but now he became loyal to Dahyun. Maybe your not just meant for each other? Or he learned his lesson from you? (My playlist shuffled to So Far Away cover by SG, J and JK, I feel emotional) then now Jungkook's your husband then your pregnant. (A/n: sorry I skipped the other parts cause I forgot what it is)

"Hello? 911?" Jungkook said poking your cheeks. You looked at him and laughed. "We were here, maybe about an hour?"

You gasped "What?! I'm sorry." He started laughing at your reaction. "I'm just kidding, we just arrived." He said as you hit his arm.

"Let's sit there." He pointed at the tree. You approached it and sat on the bench below it. "Oh, I didn't realize we're at the playground." You said.

You looked at your lap and saw his head laying there. You looked at his eyes that were squinting. "Seungjae?" He stood up and ran to the small kid.

You saw him hugging the kid and brought him to the convinience store next to the playground. Wonder where they're going.

They came back with ice cream in their hands. They walked to the bench you were sitting at.

"Y/n~ this is Seungjae the kid I was talking about in Busan." He turned to the kid that was in between you two. "When did you move here?"

"We just moved here yesterday, hyung." He said with a cute voice. "Hi Seungjae. I am Y/n noona." The kid suddenly hugged you. "I wish I have a real sister. Can you be my sister?"

"Yeah, sure." You said and stroked his hair.

You pouted at Jungkook. 'Where is my ice cream?' You mouthed at him he gave you his and you thanked him. 'We will share.' He pouted as you nodded.

~~~

It was late afternoon and Seungjae had to go home. Jungkook layed back to your lap.

"Jungkook, how did you start courting me though?" You asked out of nowhere. "I asked your mom if I can, she said yes. I didn't tell you about it and I started putting sticky notes in your book saying some cheesy things."

"Oh so that was you?"

Flashback

You opened your science book and saw three notes saying:

'You make my day~'
'Why are you so beautiful?'
'Why can't I kiss those lips of yours?'

Oh my gawd! This. Is.Trash. You stood uo and threw the notes.

End of flashback

"Then you threw the notes!" He pouted. "I'm sorry I didn't know." You laughed. "Then the gifts got bigger."

Flashback

"Y/n, you have a mail here." Your mom called you from downstairs. You went down and saw a big box. You opened it excitedly and it was a teddy bear, box of chocolate and a letter at the bottom.

You looked at the letter and read it.

'Hello! How was your day? I wish I made your day today. Do you like it? I wish you liked it...Also me, like me too. Bye❤❤'

                                                   Justin Seagull~

End of flashback

You laughed. "Justin Seagull. Wow! I didn't know you have a nickname like that!" He rolled his eyes. "Forget it."

*****

You went home and you prepared dinner. "Lamb skewers!!!" Jungkook jumped up and down like a kid.

You sat down with him and started eating. "Y/n-ah, can I ask a question?" You nodded. "What is it?"

"Why have you been eating a lot lately? I know you were like that since we were kids--" You hit his arm. "Okay." He laughed.

"Uhh, Jungkook-ah. I-I'm pregnant." You said and looked down to your food. "Really?!" He stood up and hugged you.

"You should get a work soon, especially when the kid is here."

*****

"Hey look! It's raining!" You looked in the window. "So?" Jungkook said and continued to play his video game.

Aww but I wanna kiss in the rain. You pouted.

Jungkook looked at you and paused his game. "Wanna go out?" You shook your head. "Its okay. You can continue play your stupid game."

"I know what you want." He pecked your cheeks as you cleared your throat. "If you want we can go in the shower." He smirked. You hit his arm.

*****

4 years later

"Appa!" Junho ran to Jungkook who just arrived from work. He hugged Junho and went to you. He had his hair messed up.

Wow...he looks. Hot. You bit your lip and looked down to the book you were teaching Junho.

He pecked your lips and went inside the bedroom. "Junho, you can play. But make sure you remember what I taught you okay?" You said.

"Okay, Eomma." He said and hugged you before going to his room.

You went inside your room "Jungkook-ah. How was work?" You asked with a calm voice. "It's fine." He sighed.

"I know there's something bothering you." You sat beside him. "The work is hard."

You messed his hair and pecked his lips. "It's okay."

"I want more." He smirked. You heard Junho scream as Jungkook groaned. "Great! The moment is ruined!"

"Jungkook, he's just a kid." You two went out and went to Junho's room.

"What happened?" You asked as Jungkook leaned on the door. "Sorry Eomma. I was playing with the cars then the person got hit!" He said pointing at his cars.

You giggled. But Junho's smile faded. "What's wrong?"

"Mom, when can I have a playmate?" He asked. "You have your dad." You sat beside him. "No mom. I mean a brother or a sister."

Jungkook's eyes widened and you cleared your throat and faked a cough. You looked at Jungkook and saw him smirking at you.

"Soon, Junho. Soon." He said and Junho cheered. "Okay, continue playing. Me and your mom have some business to do." You pinched Jungkook.

"Okay!" Junho said and you left the room. "Soo?" Jungkook said as he entered your room. "So what?" You followed him inside.

He smirked and pushed you on the bed. He got on top of you still smirking. "Let's start?" He said and kissed you hungrily.

*****

A/n: last chapter! Yay! Finally! Well maybe I might add some bonus chapters...yeah. How is it do you like it? Any thoughts about the whole story?

Haha! Thank you guys! Love you!
😃😃😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...
169K 3.2K 33
โIdols fall in love too...right?โž A Min Yoongi Fanfiction. ยฉYeonwan [COMPLETED] Cover made by : @OceanOfAeiphaty
265K 13.6K 56
For the past six years Choi Y/n and Kim Namjoon have been the best of friends. They've been through many ups and downs through the years and helped e...
28.1K 1K 13
A quiet girl who never had too many friends, but she loves the ones she has. Jungkook who is very cute and kind is her best friend.. Will they keep...