UWU ✓ Yoonmin

بواسطة YoonminNCompany

©YoonminNCompany'18 JM: uwu YG: what does that mean? JM: it means i think you're really cute, idiot. {WARNIN... المزيد

(1)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20) pt.1
(21) pt.2
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
Important
Author's Note
(42)
Anniversary
(43)

(2)

8.2K 492 739
بواسطة YoonminNCompany

Instagram:

You have a message from Jiminie Cricket (@ mochimchim)!

Accept or Decline?

Yoongi stared down at his phone screen. Nobody ever messages him besides his friends. But, maybe this person is just asking a question or something. You never know. What could possibly happen?

Yoongi hit accept and viewed the message:

mochimchim: Hey, saw you were looking to be adopted. Still interested? XD

How was Yoongi supposed to reply to that?

Mingus_Yoongles: Oh, um, I was kidding, actually. But thanks for the offer "/

mochimchim: I know that, silly. I'm sorry, I'm really terrible at initiating conversations :/

Mingus_Yoongles: It's okay, I am too. So, what's up?

mochimchim: The sky... I mean, nothing much. You?

Mingus_Yoongles: I see what you did there, haha. And I'm not doing anything either. Just getting ready for work, I guess.

mochimchim: You actually got my joke? Wow you must be a freaking superhero. Also, what's your name? It doesn't say it on your profile.

Mingus_Yoongles: Min Yoongi. Is your real name Jiminie Cricket? XP

mochimchim: Cute name and haha sadly no, my name is Park ChimChim.

mochimchim: ChimChim*

mochimchim: JIMIN*

mochimchim: My name is Park Jimin* stupid effing autocorrect I swear-

Mingus_Yoongles: Tell me about it. I had to turn mine off.

mochimchim: My phone doesn't have that option! X(

Mingus_Yoongles: Haha suffer

mochimchim: Wow you are so nice
:( I swear if I ever meet you in person I'm going to turn your autocorrect back on just as payback

Mingus_Yoongles: I'd like to see you try. You don't know where I live.

mochimchim: You live in Seoul. I swear I'm not a stalker, I just saw the location tags on your posts.

Mingus_Yoongles: Oh, haha. Where do you live?

mochimchim: ...I live in Seoul, too. But then again I moved here about a week ago so I mostly stay in my apartment or the library. Yes, I work at a library. Don't judge me.

Mingus_Yoongles: I'm not judging you, don't worry. I moved here a year ago pretty much. It can be confusing to get around at first but you'll get the hang of it eventually :)

mochimchim: I hope so. Where do you work?

Mingus_Yoongles: A small corner store on 22nd and North st.

mochimchim: Oh, cool. Hey uh I gotta go now, I'll text you later?

Mingus_Yoongles: Okay, bye👋

mochimchim: Bye, Yoongi👋

Yoongi stuffed his phone in his back pocket and headed for his car. It was raining today- which he was greatful for. Yoongi loves the rain.

Yoongi got to work and was greeted at the door by Jin and another girl that works the register. He doesn't know her very well but she's cool.

"I was actually kidding when I told you to come in early, Yoongi." Jin laughed and had Yoongi take a few chairs down from the tables.

"Oh," Yoongi looked down.

"It's fine. You know I like your company compared to Kinky Shit #1 and Kinky Shit #2." Jin joked and handed Yoongi his name tag. Yoongi likes to leave it at work because he is afraid he will loose it anywhere else.

Kinky Shit #1 and Kinky Shit #2 soon arrived together, looking exhausted and Jin scolded them, telling them they needed to start going to bed earlier. That is mostly why they all call Jin their "mother" because they are like a little family and Jin acts most as the mother figure.

The day passed by quickly. It always seems to. His shift begins at eight on normal days and ends at ten. He chooses to work those hours. Yoongi likes the extra pay and getting to hang out there a little longer. It occupies him.

"Yoongles, it's time for you to go home. I don't want you overworking youself. You look tired." Jin said. Jin likes to say that a lot just to make sure Yoongi stays healthy and energized.

Yoongi nodded and handed his name tag to Jin.

On his way to his car, he saw a message from Jimin. But, that could wait. Yoongi hopped into his car and drove back to his apartment. He dropped his coat and keys on the counter and then kicked off his shoes.

mochimchim: Hey, Yoongi 😊

Mingus_Yoongles: Hey, sorry for the late reply. I work late sometimes.

mochimchim: It's okay, how was your day?

Mingus_Yoongles: It was fine. The same as it always is. How was yours?

mochimchim: Mine was alright. Boring but what can I do :(

Yoongi set his phone down to rummage through his fridge for food. He doesn't have much to eat. He usually eats at the store twice a day and just takes it out of his paycheck but today he didn't eat.

Yoongi settled for cereal. Even though he doesn't have any milk, he just eats it from the bag. He sat for a half hour before realizing his phone was being blown up.

mochimchim: COME BACK

mochimchim: I WANT TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE

Mingus_Yoongles: YOU SHALL NOT

mochimchim: WHY NOT!? IM SO BORED 😥😭😭😭 I DID THE THINGKS WIGJ GHE DANCING AND SINGKING

mochimchim: I ALMSOT HAD A PANKCKIA ATRACKR

mochimchim: ATTACC***

mochimchim: Yoongi come back😥

mochimchim: I'm all alone

mochimchim: and bored

mochimchim: and lonely

mochimchim: and sad :((((

Mingus_Yoongles: Are you drunk?

mochimchim: Y E S I AM

mochimchim: sorry :/ I drinksj when i get stredwss3d

Mingus_Yoongles: Aw, it's okay Jimin. Just don't drink too much. Tomorrow is Tuesday remember, okay? Wear sunglasses when you go outside and be sure to drink a lot of water.

mochimchim: mmmaky tha nk you yoongles I'll trycn to re.emmebr thag in the mocrisnfg

Mingus_Yoongles: Try to get some sleep, too. Goodnight Jimin

mochimchim: goodnjhtn

Yoongi turned off his phone and plopped himself down on the couch. He chuckled lightly at the conversation he'd just had with that new boy.

--

Mingus_Yoongles: Should I dye my hair another color? I'm getting kind of tired of white :/

--

mochimchim: I KNOW YOI TOLSD MEH TO GOS TO SLEP butjkf I'm THWOFIFN IN MY BIT i thigjk it lookS nIce

Mingus_Yoongles: Jimin 😂 Thank you but you should really go to bed AND sTOP DRINkiNg nOW
@ mochimchim

mochimchim: oka¥ mom sorrieeeee

Mingus_Yoongles has disabled commenting for this post...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 60.1K 31
Park Jimin had never met anyone as obnoxious and jerk as one Min Yoongi. Yes, Jimin might just be a simple waiter. And yes, Min Yoongi might be a r...
211K 13.4K 34
"Jeongguk, turn that stupid ass shit down, you see Taehyung up there trying to god damn meditate but you playing this piercing ass solo and shit, fuc...
123K 10.9K 23
"Kiss me, hyung." Yoongi knows it's Juseon talking, but from his heart to his soul, he doesn't want it to be. And when he looks into Jimin's - or rat...