𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 ✓

By jincidentally

[yoonmin] ❝ you're gorgeous y'know ❞ ❝ what the actual fuck ❞ in which a boy accidentally sends a bad selfie... More

始まり
零。
一。
二。
三。
四。
五。
六。
七。
八。
九。
十。
十一。
十二。
十三。
十四。
十五。
十六。
十七。
十八。
十九。
二十。
二一。
二二。
二三。
二四。
二五。
二六。
二七。
二八。
二九。
三十。
三一。
三二。
三三。
三四。
三五。
三六。
三七。
三八。
三九。
四十。
四一。
四二。
四三。
四四。
四五。
四六。
四七。
四八。
四九。
五十。
五一。
五二。
五三。
五四。
五五。
五六。
五七。
五八。
五九。
六十。
六一。
六二。
六三。
六四。
六五。
六六。
六七。
六八。
六九。
七一。
七二。
七三。
七四。
七五。
七六。
七七。
七八。
七九。
八十。
wishes

七十。

8.7K 515 308
By jincidentally

The pair were caught completely off guard regarding what they had just told each other, not to mention at the same time. The big 'I love you.' was not something to be taken lightly, for this one sentence can change everything. They turned the TV off before proceeding with anything.

Yoongi smiled genuinely, his gums making their long overdue appearance as Jimin also smiled back. His eyes crinkle up in utter happiness, there was nothing more exciting than telling his first 'I love you.', and Yoongi was more than thrilled to be his first and hopefully last person for Jimin to tell in that way.

Eventually, they both broke into a happy and joyful laughter, Yoongi now continuing to rake his hand through Jimin's hair. "I really mean it, Jimin, I love you so damn much." He told as his voice was very raspy. Yoongi's touch at the moment was everything Jimin could ask for, he felt joyous.

Yoongi's words, though completely effortless, since he was telling the truth, still managed to make Jimin's heart feel some type of way.

"Say it again." He demanded quietly, reaching over to sit on the older boys' lap, his leg on each side of his hyung, arms wrapped around the older, at this moment all Yoongi could do was admire how sickeningly cute, adorable, and everything in between Jimin is.

Jimin rests his head down on Yoongi's shoulder, his face almost completely tucked into his boyfriends neck, "I love you, Jimin." The boy repeats happily, Jimin giggling before letting out a content sigh, he moves his head over a bit to place a few kisses on Yoongi's neck before mumbling out a "I love you too, Yoongi. I love you so much"

"I bet I love you way more." Yoongi smirked when Jimin's head popped back up to claim that it was he who loved him more, "No way, not possible Min Noodle, I love you way more." He responded in a cute manner, which made Yoongi feel extremely blessed in some ways.

"Oh yea?" The older questioned, his eyebrow raising in amusement when Jimin nodded, agreeing that he loves Yoongi more. Which in Yoongi's mind was completely impossible.

There was no way Yoongi was going to let this slide, he had to let it be known to Jimin, just how much he loved him. "Well, I love this." The older boy started, poking softly once at Jimin's nose, now gently placing a kiss upon it.

"And I love this." He told sweetly, the knuckle of his finger tracing the outline of Jimin's forehead before placing kisses all over it. "I love these too." He smiled as he took both hands to pinch Jimin's infamous chubby cheeks, which Yoongi really enjoys touching. Jimin chuckled as Yoongi kissed him again on both sides.

Yoongi smiled when seeing Jimin's lip quiver as he pulled away, he wasn't finished yet, "Oh, and these!" He smiled while entangling Jimin's small hands in his, placing more kisses than one can count on the backside of his hand.

"And definitely this," Yoongi sighed, staring at Jimin's plump lips with sparkly eyes as he glided his thumb right on it, feeling the warmth and the softness of it, right on his fingertip.

It was then when he leaned in and kissed each corner of his mouth before moving back to look at Jimin. "Oh how much I love this." He whispered as he moved himself back to place the most meaningful kiss he could right on his boyfriends full lips.

That kiss lasted longer, for obvious reasons, but they couldn't help but smile into it for their hearts were truly full of love for each other.

"Yoongi-ah, I still think I love you so much more." Jimin told smiling, hugging his hyung like a koala bear. Yoongi felt attacked, he just thought he proved just how much he loves him, "I don't think you'll ever love me more than I love you."  He retaliated as Jimin's smile turned into a pout, Yoongi pecked his lip, smiling at the boys reaction, "Cheer up, baby boy."

"There's nothing that'll make me happy now." Jimin exasperated still pouting, now in the process of crossing his arms, and oh man did Yoongi love his little pouty baby. "Nothing?" The older asked cooly, his eyebrows furrowing as he watches Jimin.

"No, absolutely nothing." Jimin confirmed and Yoongi's main thought was challenge accepted. "Not even this?" Yoongi asked and his boyfriend was about to ask 'what' before he was viciously attacked by Yoongi's hands, tickling him like there was no tomorrow. Jimin started laughing really hard, but also remembered he couldn't be happy, so he was stuck in between.

He didn't want to accept defeat, so mustering up all his courage, he gave a straight face, a smile still barely visible, "S-stop, i-it's not working." Yoongi stopped and saw how unamused Jimin was with that now, though it was clearly working just a minute earlier.

Yoongi pretended as though he was actually stumped and didn't know what to do when in reality he still had about two options. For his second attempt, he brushed his hand through Jimin's hair, since the younger boy loved that, but Jimin was strong, he still had that adorable pout.

Yoongi fake frowned before moving onto his third option, which was giving the boy butterfly kisses, this one had to be effective he thought, but to his surprise, Jimin was still not breaking. This was getting frustrating, he only had one more thing he could try, but he really didn't want to do this.

"Alright Jimin. I'll let you post a selfie of us on Snapchat." Yoongi sighed and Jimin's eyes lit up brighter than the sun, they have never posted a couple picture yet so this was so exciting. Sure Yoongi didn't want this, but seeing Jimin happy was all that really mattered to him, so if it was a picture Jimin wanted, he was getting it.

Jimin grabbed his phone in excitement, practically jumping up and down the sofa as he opened up the app, he scrolled through the filters, wondering which one would be perfect for their first picture together.

After fixing his hair by running his hand through it over and over, he was also now wearing a pair of sunglasses to make him look 'cool'. Yoongi watched on in fascination, how far was he going to take one picture?

"Yoongi, it's our first picture together, it has to be perfect." He tells while putting a huge emphasis on the word first and has.

"Wait, this sucks, Yoongi. Can we retake it?" Jimin asked as he looked at the screen with extreme worry, "It looks fine baby." He smiled as he also looked down at the picture and Jimin flailed his arms, "Well yea, but thats because you look good."

Jimin whined and Yoongi huffed out a small laugh, "I wasn't even looking at myself, I was busy looking at how good you look." Before Jimin could say anything else, Yoongi had posted the picture for him, now there it was, out in the open.

—💫—

mochim's story
updated - 12 seconds ago

a/n+
cringe? cringe. 🤢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.1K 40
Jungkook finds an Instagram account and thinks the guy running the account is hot so he starts texting him :) Texting AU This fanfic is literally a j...
235K 7.7K 55
''Fuck that, honestly'' ''Fuck me, honestly'' In which two boys start texting over snapchat, and one of them is awfully dirty minded. #88 in shortc...
381K 13.8K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
233K 6.3K 36
Book II of 'Only Yours' "You're only mine baby boy." Warnings: Instagram AU Boy×Boy Swearing Smut Daddy Kink Slight crossdressing TopKook BottomTa...