All Might x Reader (Boku no H...

By Tamihime

Y/N has a Quirk that allows her to control time. She can speed it up, slow it down, stop it for a while, and... More

Chapter 1 - Five Minutes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note 2.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 28.1
Special Chapter 28.2
Special Chapter 28.3 *THE END*
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note 3.0
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

*Chapter 38*

5.9K 308 215
By Tamihime

You watched Recovery Girl in silence as she talked to Toshinori, standing in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest. You saw that once in a while she shook her head, her brow furrowed, you got the impression that it wasn't an ordinary conversation, she was scolding him. You had no idea why it made you so stressed. Maybe you were afraid that...

'(Y/N)? Come here, please."All Might said suddenly, bringing you back to reality. You took a deep breath and despite the urge to hide behind the wall, you walked slowly toward them, keeping the safe distance. Yet, All Might gave you a warm smile and left this room to your surprise. You looked after him with longing, wanting him to come back. You didn't want to face Recovery Girl alone, especially when she didn't look so happy.

Once she was sure you were alone, she walked slowly to the couch, sat on it, and sighed quietly.

''(L/N)-san, is everything alright? "She asked suddenly, not taking her piercing eyes off you. This question surprised you.

''You healed me, sensei. I think I'm fine." You answered, not knowing exactly what you should say. Recovery Girl sighed again as if she wasn't satisfied with your response.

"That's not what I asked, dearie." You froze for a moment. You already knew what she meant. You scratched your head reflexively, imitating Toshinori's movements, and laughed softly.

''Aah, that... There is nothing to worry about, sensei. I know how to fix this, I just have to train a little and everything will be fine. Tosh- All Might-sensei has already prepared a new plan for me and we are going to start the training as soon as possible." You explained without looking into her eyes. So you couldn't see her reaction... You almost called him by his real name...

'' I'm glad to hear that, (L/N)-san. I hope everything will work out. But it's still not what I asked." You looked at her instinctively, with a look on your face that evidently indicated you had no idea what she was talking about. Recovery Girl raised her hand to her forehead and rubbed it, knowing that you won't understand her if she won't tell you directly. ''I'm not blind, (L/N)-san. I see what's happening. I couldn't help but notice... girls see such things."

You felt a lump forming in your throat, which you tried to swallow but unsuccessfully. She knew, she knew that you were secretly in love with All Might. You wanted to get out of here, as soon as possible, so long as you will not have to answer her question.

"I... it's... it's stronger than me, sensei!" You started, feeling that now you will not be able to stop words that began to flow like a flood from your mouth. ''If ... if only I could do it, I would get rid of these feelings, really! But I can't..."

"That's why I think it's not a good idea for you to live with him. You should stay with someone who doesn't mean so much to you, someone you are indifferent to. You should get away from him, forget about what you fell and focus on what's important." She said, her words giving you goosebumps. Oh, no, you didn't want them to separate you from him. Although you were aware of the veracity of these words, you didn't want to leave him. Recovery Girl, seeing your unspoken objection in your eyes, shook her head and added. ''You must understand, (L/N)-san, this will only bring troubles not only to you but also to him. Especially since I noticed that his attitude towards you has changed."

"I know it, sensei." You said it before you could bite your tongue. It wasn't a good answer.

''Really? And I guess you don't mind? Doesn't it bother you that you can destroy his career, everything he's earned?" She asked, drilling a hole in your head with her gaze. You moved uneasily, shifting the weight of your body to your left leg.

"It doesn't matter anyway. When this timeline will reset, everything will return to normal. None of us will remember anything. Even me... " You answered, hesitating at the last sentence. As for this, you weren't so sure, according to (Y/N) from the future, even if she didn't tell you this straight, there was a way to keep your memories, but you couldn't let this woman sitting in front of you to find about it.

''If that's how it looks like... but even so I think you should live with someone other than Toshinori. Your presence and as well as knowledge about your feelings is not good for him. I'm worried that he will too..." She started, but you didn't let her finish.

"He won't." You said with finality, straightening up. "Moreover, we cannot waste more time. I should start training as soon as possible, and explaining to someone else how my Quirk works, and also my relocation will take too much time. And I can assure you, sensei... that there is nothing between us... and never will be... Maybe he cares about me more than he should, but ... this feeling is one-sided. You have my word. And if you still don't believe me... go and ask him."

It hurt you, your own words. You were aware of their veracity, you knew that after the reset, the current events will never take place. Even if you keep your memories, you will not be able to recreate everything that happened in this timeline. You will not have a reason to live with him anymore, you will have no reason to spend so much time with him, all these conversations... will never happen.

You bit your lower lip, hoping it will hold back tears forming in your eyes. Recovery Girl looked at you with concern and sadness, she got up from the couch and stopped right in front of you.

''Good, if that's what you want. I know it's difficult, but it's the best way."

You felt anger. Everyone just could tell you it's better this way, there's no other solution, but no one ever asked if that was what you really wanted. Maybe there were two of you, but was it really so bad? Nobody but you, All Might, and now Recovery Girl, didn't know about it. Maybe you don't have to reset this damned timeline... you could just stay with him forever.

You forced yourself to nod. You wished that she wouldn't notice your inner fight, but she didn't say anything more about it and told you to sit on the couch to check your health again.

When she finally left, leaving you and All Might alone, you wanted to hide in your room as soon as possible, but Toshinori stopped you half way upstairs, asking:

"You also got scolded, eh?" You looked at him, giving him a faint smile. ''Don't worry, I was scolded more than you. Maybe... come down. Let's drink some tea before we start training."

You hesitated for a moment, you wanted to be alone now, but ... how could you resist him? Even if he told you to jump from these stairs, you would do it.

"You shouldn't be in school now, Toshinori-san?" You asked, taking a sip of green tea, which was almost cold right now. All Might laughed loudly.

"I canceled my classes today, at the Academy they know that I can be busy with something else." He replied putting the cup on the table. You nodded, knowing what he meant. In the end, the teacher's work was not his only profession. After a moment of silence, you took a deep breath and asked him that question that had been bothering you for a few minutes.

''Do you think... I  should reset this timeline?''

He almost choked at your words. He coughed several times, cupping the mug with both hands.

''What kind of question is that? Yes, of course you should."

''But what if I...'' You hesitated. ''... wouldn't do it?"

''It's not even an option, (Y/N)."

''But... think about it. Nobody but us knows. Everyone lives their life as if nothing has happened. After all, I still go to school... no one knows that there are two (Y/N)... " You explained, starting to wonder if it was a good idea to ask him about it. All Might, seeing what was happening, sighed quietly and without taking his eyes off the tea leaves floating in the mug, he replied:

'' Well, then think what your life would look like if you decide not to reset. You're stuck here forever, you'll have to live in this house for the rest of your life. Is this really what you want?" He asked, watching you closely after a while. You shook your head.

"No, it's not, but... I cannot stand the thought that all of this will never happen! Even if only two days have passed, our relationship has changed so dramatically! And it will never change if I remain only as your student!"

"You don't know that for sure..." He said quietly, thinking you had not heard him, but you did.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I ... I think you should stop bothering yourself. When you reset the time, none of us will have our memories. "

''And what if ... would I tell you that there is a way for me to keep them? Then what? I will still remember everything while you..." You called suddenly. His face changed dramatically, first, he was shocked, but later it was obvious that he has calmed down. He tightened his fingers on the mug and said:

''... in that case, you should do everything to remind me."

''...eh?"

All Might hid his face in his hands, shaking his head.

''That's not what I meant...''

''But that's what you said."

"Okay, yes, that's what I wanted to tell you. If you manage to somehow, keep your memories, you should do everything to remind me. You should catch me in the corridor, lead somewhere where we will be alone and tell me everything. I would believe you right away, especially if you would tell me that you know my secret. I want you... no ... I demand you to tell me everything, as soon as you reset this timeline. Do you think I want to forget too?"

You froze when you heard these words. How could you be so stupid not to notice? All you think about is what will happen to you... why didn't you think that maybe he also wanted to keep those memories? Memories that were just as precious to him as to you.

It was obvious to you that something was bothering him, he was struggling with something in his thoughts. You wanted to answer him, but you felt that if you will interrupt him, you wouldn't hear something very important. So you sat quietly, waiting for him to continue. Suddenly he got up, went to the worktop turning his back on you.

''Okay, listen to me carefully, because I'll tell you this once. Only this one time, do you understand?" You nodded, he couldn't see you anyway, but you didn't dare to speak at this moment. ''I ... it's ridiculous and I still cannot believe it, but ... I ... I think that me too ... maybe not as much as you but... me too... I think I'm slowly starting to... fell for you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
1.4K 53 4
Shouta and Yagi meet one rainy night where a series of bad choices (on Shouta's part mostly as his survival instinct is weak as frick) leads to an od...
33.1K 791 14
[EDITED] I'm (Y/N) Yagi, the daughter of pro hero Toshinori Yagi aka All Might. And this. . .this is my story. Quirks: Copycat: You can turn into ot...
82.9K 2.6K 36
Cover art- drawn by me :] Throughout this story Y/N will be All Mights daughter/son and you will find that having Dadmight is not as good as everyon...