Time to Love (BTS & Red Velve...

By Blue-Piscean

I think we've fallen in love. Shall we start? We've waited so long for this time to love. Alternate Universe... More

Intro: κ°€μž
ARC 1: The Artist and the Muse
Bellatrixia: I
Bellatrixia: II
Bellatrixia: III
Bellatrixia: IV (End)
Satangelique: I
Satangelique: II
Satangelique: III
Satangelique: IV (End)
ARC 2: ClichΓ©
Lumirius: I
Lumirius: II
Lumirius: III (End)
Serene: II
Serene: III
Serene: IV (End)
ARC 3: Innuendo
Of Bars, Beers And Flirting

Serene: I

1.2K 32 6
By Blue-Piscean

Joy slowly crept inside the meeting room holding out the printed programs that she was tasked to give out. Year end activities for the school year were laid out and was the primary agenda of the meeting. Her head was hung as she stealthily gave each person a copy of the meeting agenda and plan; trying to be as inconspicuous as possible while the vice president presided over the council.

"As for the theme it'll be a masquerade ball...as discussed in the previous meetings..." his voice drifted to Joy' s ears as eyes drifted to the man who owns the voice - A voice that soothed and sounded like a lullaby.

He was in front of the room his uniform neatly ironed, all buttoned up save for the two on top where his necktie should be, a navy blue vest on top of his white long sleeved uniform, emphasizing his broad shoulders, his hair was expertly combed, his lips were plump, full and pinkish . Just by looking at the man, you'd know that he will smell good - A pleasing treat for the eyes, ears and nose.

Joy wasn't immune to that, each time she would look at their vice president and it would seem that she's seeing him for the first time. She isn't the only person enamored, it seemed that everyone in their school will forever be, as all the girls and guys alike have a silent consensus - the vice president will be off limits. Like an exhibit in a museum, beautiful to look at but can never be touched:

That's Kim Seokjin,

Everyone's but never anyone's.

Well except for,

"Does anyone have anymore questions?" A rhythmic voice asked, calm but firm, a consensus of shooked heads followed.

Her.

"Sooyoung-ah"

Ah. She called.

"Yes, Pres.?"

"Was everyone given their copies?" The girl said, gently but firmly, a subtle smile crossed her face as she looked at Joy.

"Yes." Joy responded, breathily. Aside from Jin there is another person who could snatch away girls' and boy's hearts alike.

Student council president: Bae Joohyun.

"Thanks Secretary Park." Jin nodded in her general direction giving her a nod which she curtly returned before proceeding on seating herself in front together with the two council officers.

"If you have questions your internal relations officer, that's me," Jin pointed at himself, "I'll answer them." He looked around the room like an eager puppy. His true personality was, contrary to his image, really warm and friendly, but everyone took his perfect exterior as a reason to fence him out - thinking that he's untouchable.

That made him more endearing for Joy - or Secretary Park as he would call her. It is still a mystery how anyone could miss those compassionate eyes, those small genuine smiles, those windshield wiper laughs, those old-man jokes and just box him as some kind of god who descended upon the earth. But more than that exterior - which undoubtly Joy would say is actually godly - It was more of his eagerness for everything and anything that makes him special, he would always give his best efforts in everything that he does, he just won't be a free loader.

So when the room was silent, Joy was eyeing the council officers, willing anyone to speak up, to just ask a question, anything to never wipe away the sparkle in the eyes of the man in front. But no one did and she clenched a fist on her notes.

But suddenly, Joohyun spoke up, "I suggest you voice out your concerns now, because if you don't I'll assume that you know your jobs well, and I'll expect nothing but flawless execution from everyone." She stated, rather bluntly as another heavy silence filled the room.

Joy whipped her head towards Joohyun's direction the same time as Jin looked at her, with eyes full of admiration and appreciation. Joy would lying if she would say that she has never been jealous of Joohyun, the girl was a go-getter, what she wants she gets, as if the world is bending by her will; but Joy reminded herself that Joohyun actually worked hard for that respect and admiration and that petty jealousy turned into a sincere appreciation for her senior.

But it wasn't only the fact that she gets what she wants that Joy was bitter about, it's also because of the eyes that kept turning towards her direction but she kept on ignoring.

That's right. It's the one and only thing that I am sure of right now.

It would take a lunkhead to miss the fact that the vice president has the hots for the president and that it wasn't reciprocated.

Which makes Joy much more frustrated as all she asks for is for those two people to be together so she can dispose of the hope that Jin would, probably, look her way.

That's all I ask, for them to be together so that I can finally stop hoping.

The head of disciplinary committee raised his hand, "Are we going to be strict about the dress code?"

Jin looked once again at Joohyun, as the girl nodded her head, to prompt the boy to answer the question.

"About that... we have encountered the same problem last year. So for this year, Yoongi, we have emphasized that they should be appropriately dressed for the occasion."

"알아써. (All right.)" The head of the disciplinary committee answered, stoic and firm.

역시! (As expected!) Our Yoongi-sshi is always so reliable.

Joy smiled to herself, happy that anyone has broken the silence that blanketed the team like a veil. However, her happiness was short-lived as a few more questions were tossed around.

Who would be the MCs?

Is there anything that will be added to the program?

Are outsiders allowed?

Who will be in charge of this and that?

Joy rolled her eyes - those questions are basically in the handout she gave them, she cleared her throat and adjusted her posture, immediately catching Joohyun' s eyes.

"Joy would you like to add anything else?" Joohyun asked her, looking disgruntled about something - probably the way the committee is asking their questions.

Joy looked back apologetically. The girl was obviously pissed off, she probably has better plans today, her batch is graduating and in a few days she'll be relieved of her position but it's when the committee members decided to be a bunch of idiots.

On a normal day, when no one's pressed and it's a typical monthly meeting without much in line, Joy would just silently shake her head, as there is not much of a big concern. Today however, everyone seemed to have their heads in the clouds - already thinking of who to ask for their dates. After a mental eyeroll, Joy stood up, her usually ploughed stare now prominent in front of the room.

It's not that no one notices her beauty, it's just that with the two monarchs at the head she was basically overlooked. So now when she stood up and eyed each person in the room, everyone felt antsy.

"The speech and dramatics club will be responsible for providing MCs for the event.  Nothing is going to be added in the program, the one given should be the final one. Outsiders are allowed, that would be one for each person, if your date is not an outsider then good for you, if you don't have a date then, I guess..." She looked around, noting that she has said more than her average word count, she sounded too rigid so she wanted to end on a lighter note.

"If you don't have a date, then..." She tried again, "that makes the two of us." Ending in a smile that's whimsical earning a few chuckles from the group, especially from the two who sat in front who laughed aloud, regarding the girl who candidly let out her thoughts.

"Well. Anyone else who would like to appeal to prospective dates here?" Jin jokingly asked the group as Yoongi raised a hand.

"Yoongi we know you're not actually looking for one." Joohyun teased her batchmate who scoffed back.

"Anyway, we laid out the plan for the event so that it'll go by smoothly with minimal mishaps as possible." Jim intervened and looked pointedly at the disciplinary head, "but, we also would like everyone to have a great time." Jin intervened as the two looked fondly at each other.

"Right. If there are no more questions then meeting adjourned." As if on cue,  the group stood up from their chairs and one by one left the room.

Joohyun stood up from her seat eyeing each officer, but her eyes lingered at the head of the disciplinary officer who gave her a curt nod before leaving the room.

Jin gazed at the turned head of the president, his eyes regarded her stance and the way her hand clenched to her sides.

Neither of these gazes went unnoticed to Joy's eyes.

Ah. Hell no. I'm not about to be dragged into this love SQUARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.2K 27
" is this fate? or does it just happens? " another jungri fanfic !! im too in love with them ;)
1.2K 25 17
A collection of drabbles/oneshots inspired by songs. Characters are mainly from GOTVELVET ( GOT7 x Red Velvet) and ships are randomized. More drabble...
11.8K 292 25
seulmin fanfic, their story which is a side story in my jungri fanfic {mature for kissing scenes and mental health/suicidal thoughts}
72.1K 2.7K 23
A story in which Seulgi is betrayed by every man in her life until she meets Jimin. That is until the cycle repeats... Side Pairing: WenGa, little Vr...