My famous brothers

By IndiaCD123

Lucy has always been close to her two older brothers. But when they move out and become famous she cant help... More

1. Coming home
2. The fight
3. The game
5. House tour
6. Moving in
7. Night talks
8. Last night
9. The swap
10. Time for the fun to begin
11. Gone
12. In deep trouble
13. The sketchbook
14. Back to school
15. The stunt
16. Wait Girlfriend?!
17. Surpri-
18. Unexpected guest
19. Silence
20. Meeting
21. Missing
22. Explanation
23. Tryouts
24. First day back
25. Who's that?!
26. field trip
27. Facing fears
28. The letters
29. Forgotten day
30. The party
31. The big game.
32. The conflict
33. The run away
34. A night of mistakes
35. The crash
36. Smothered
37. Looking for Luke
38. His past
39. His Ex returns
40. The attic.
41. Leaving
42. The texts.
43. The break in
44. Roadtrip
45. His love.
46. Girls day.
47. moving day
48. Back on set.

4. LA

10K 254 2
By IndiaCD123

Lucy's POV

As soon as I was told that I had to move in with my brothers I didn't know how to feel. In a way its all I'd ever dreamed of but at the same time it was the thing I dreaded the most. But I had to do it for my mum. I was only doing this for my mum. She wouldn't ask me to do something like this if it wasn't completely necessary.

I packed my bags that night and we left for the airport. I hugged my mum and let a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it away before anyone saw and we walked away leaving her on her own. Then on the plane I was sat next to the window and my brothers were both next to me. I didn't say anything I just stared out the window hoping that my mum would be okay.

I fell asleep on the plane. Luke woke me up when we were about to land and I gave him a weak smile. For the first time ever I was nervous and panicked around my brothers. I could tell that they weren't completely sure how to act around me either as so much had changed. I guess I never realised how much my life had changed since they left until they came back. But then would I have kept changing if they never came back? Is there a limit as to how much you can change who you are? Maybe I'll never know or maybe its what I'm supposed to find out the answer to. I guess I just have to wait and see.

The plane landed and it was an awkward journey to my brothers houses. They lived opposite to each other so it wasn't a far walk from one house to the other. We pulled up in Luke's driveway and I grabbed my bag from the trunk. I hadn't bought much with me, just a few clothes and everything else I needed. My bag was pretty light so I didn't need either of my brothers help. They grabbed their bags which were much bigger and heavier then mine.
" How much stuff did you both bring?" I asked waiting for them to finish collecting all of their bags.
" Enough." Luke said.
" What to move to mars?" I laughed and they both smiled.
" Come on. We'll give you a tour of my house then you can drop off your bags and then have a tour of Jakes house. That alright?" Luke explained.
" Yeah." I didn't want to say much so I kept my answer short.

Luke then unlocked the door and we started the tour of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.6K 32
Lucy and Natsu are best friends and they have been ever since they were little! What will happen when she loses all the most important people in her...
43.5K 771 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
219K 4.7K 47
(Unedited) "You weren't here! You haven't been in a long time so stop trying to act like you were." Willow grew up in a house with six brothers, one...
1.1M 6.9K 48
| COMPLETED | Some say brother and sister Leo and Amber are just too close. They say the tragedy that left them alone as children is just too strange...