๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ || jach...

De -CRACKDADDIES

"So you read about us?" - Or in which Zach finds an app where he's allowed to read stories that his fans made... Mais

introduction and cast | ยฝ
interview | 1
wattpad | 2
reading | 3
agreed | 4
confused | 5
visitors | 6
listen | 8
family | 9
okay | 10
secrets | 11
boys | 12
dinner | 13
jared | 14
jealous | 15
apologize | 16
test | 17
exposed | 18
talk | 19
over | 20
no | 21
tell | 22
prettymuch | 23

clarification | 7

6.1K 289 281
De -CRACKDADDIES

Chapter 7:
Clarification

"A bunch of stereotypes all in my head"
-Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Mary Lambert (Same Love)

Zach was sitting at the kitchen island, Daniel right beside him. The sound around them was quiet. Neither one of them said a word as the silence was enough words said. Steaming tea sat in front of the two, sips barely taken out of the blue mugs. Many things ran through their minds as they simply stared at the cellular devices that managed to ruin their lives. The fanatasied text they continuously read, feeding them false information. Them falling for people who are straight and are already taken. Them falling for people who see them as family.

And the sulking duo found it crazy. Crazy for having some silly writing that a fan thought of, make their thoughts scramble and hearts beat ten times faster. They haven't been as close to anyone anymore. Thinking if they get any closer, then this random spell that has them trapped will only keep them attached. But if they try their hardest to push everyone around them away, then the spell would fade and everything would fall back into place.

Everything would be normal again. Even if it won't.

"I'm sorry I made you read this with me" Zach finally whispered out, his voice hoarse from the lack of using it. Daniel just looked at the dull boy beside him and chuckled.

"You should be. Every time I turn a corner, I think someone is going to kill me" Daniel laughed out, Zach looking at him puzzled. "Oh, you gotta read it! One minute I'm alive and the next I'm dead and a guardian angel" Daniel snickered yet again as Zach rolled his eyes.

"No thank you. I'm not reading about you and your little boyfriend making love or whatever" the brunette spoke, as he began mocking the same words Daniel had told him only a few days ago. Daniel rolled his eyes laughing, Zach following only a few seconds later.

The two stood from their seats, making their way into the main room where everyone else was; discarding their phones and now cold tea. And it wasn't until they sat down on the cold hard floor, beginning to start up another conversation, when a familiar face had popped up.

"Alright, now I know you boys had just gotten done with tour...but do you think you can make one more flight?" The five boys groaned, looking at someone they knew as their manager. "Oh, I thought y'all would be more happy to go and see your families. Guess not. I'll just tell my asis-" he was stopped. The five males ran up to their manager and brought him in for a tight hug.

"Thanks David" Jonah spoke, breaking the hug first.

"Yeah yeah, you boys leave in two days. Pack and don't miss your flights. I have a meeting to attend to. See y'all later" David smiled as he glanced at the boys one last time, then leaving the large home.

The five of them were then going to speak to each other about their small vacation, when two of the girlfriends had suddenly ran up, dragging their boyfriends away. Daniel and Zach looked at each other with knowing looks. Jonah caught it, pushing both of them playfully with a snicker.

"Play nice you two" Jonah whispered. Daniel let out a scoff, while Zach sighed. And before any of them could say anything else, Tatum or Tate (for short) had walked to stand beside Jonah, her phone clutched in her hands as a bright grin twitched on her lips. She eventually looked up, mumbling apologies for interrupting.

"Our ride just texted. She's here to pick us up" Tate spoke, motioning towards her phone to prove her point. Jonah nodded in understanding.

"You go ahead. Just let me finish up with these two" Jonah replies. Tate nods, pecking his cheek. She gives a small goodbye to the other teen boys, then after moving past the two and exiting the house. And the second she was gone, Jonah looked at the two with a raised eyebrow.

"Now that's a lady. Where you two going?" Zach teased. The oldest member of the band dismissed him and changing the subject.

"You two have been acting quite strange these past few days. I'm expecting an explanation. No tricks, no games. The truth" Jonah firmly stated.

"Okay dad. Now go get your women before I do" Daniel winks. Jonah sighs with a head shake.

"You two are impossible. See y'all later. Make sure you don't break anything, and please for the love of God talk to them" Jonah said with an eyeing glance. Zach and Daniel understood, looking back at the two others who seemed too caught up in their girlfriends to even notice that the three were talking. The duo looked back at Jonah before nodding with a sigh. "Great. Goodbye my sons" the oldest snickered as he quickly left the house to meet up with his date.

Once he was gone, Daniel and Zach glanced at each other, soon breaking out into small fits of laughter. They easily went back into the kitchen to grab their phones, then beginning their journey up the stairs. The two found themselves sitting on Daniel's bed, phone tightly in their grasps as they once again began to read whatever was displayed for them.

Once again giving them false hope.

"I've spent my life lingering on Jack, but nothing paid off. What's the point anymore? Him and I aren't meant to be together."

Zach frowned at the words being fed to him. Only because the words were right. They weren't meant for each other. Jack had Gabbie, while he had nothing but his wandering thoughts about if he really is developing feelings for the one and only Jack Avery. And the more Zach thinks about it, the more he realizes it's beginning to become a daily routine. Think; deny: sulk; do it all over.

Daniel noticed the frown and snatched his phone from his hands.

"I think that's enough reading for you today. You're doing worse than I am. Don't let these words get to you Zach. How you feel doesn't come from this. It may have opened up your mind a little better, but it's not telling you how to think or feel" Daniel spoke a little worried. Zach looked at the brunette with furrowed eyebrows.

"Than how am I supposed to feel Dani!? All these emotions are coming at me all at once, and I don't know how to handle them" Zach felt tears prick his eyes. "Please help me" he now whispered out. Daniel bit his lip not knowing what to do. Zach was crumbling right before him, obviously needing the help to be put back together.

"How about we try something?" Daniel piped up, an idea sparking. Zach looked up at him in wonder. "I'm going to kiss you."

Immediately Zach stood to his feet and looked at the other in disbelief.

"What? N-No. No offense but-" he was cut short.

"Zach, it's just to help. You and I both need this. Maybe help with some clarification" Daniel explained further. Zach took his seat once again, getting a lot closer to the older brunette. "Just trust me. Close your eyes."

Zach rolled his brown orbs.

"I know how to kiss Dani" Zach spoke bluntly.

"Shut up and close them" Daniel instructed once again. Zach let out a deep breath as he closed his eyes. The second he felt Daniel rest his hand on his cheek, Zach tensed. "Relax" the older whispered.

Zach felt a shiver run down his spine. And it wasn't until a few seconds later did he soon feel soft lips being pressed against his chapped ones. And he will admit, it wasn't weird.

Not one bit.

He even deepened the kiss by leaning forward the slightest, and placing a hand on Daniel's shoulder.

"Hey guys, Corbyn and I are about to... " Jack spoke as he began to enter the room, but trailed when seeing the two lip locking.

Daniel and Zach broke apart, looking at him in shock.

"Nevermind" Jack said lowly, before he turned on his heels and began to walk away. Zach dropped his face in his hands, murmuring incoherent words. Daniel on the other hand jumped up and ran after the other.

-

Juicy. Wasn't expecting that...

-Nevaeh

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

5.9K 302 23
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•’ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–-โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โš ๏ธmpregโš ๏ธ (I hate leaving you guys hanging...
35K 1.4K 41
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† -๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€: ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ, ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...
27.2K 1.1K 21
๐’›๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†