The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Fourteen.

18.3K 551 130
By Foreverattached

A loud groan wakes me from sleep, I rub both of my eyes with my hands before sitting up and seeing Calum looking pained. I stifle a laugh knowing exactly what his problem is.

"A tad hungover are we Cal?"

"Maybe." Calum mumbles covering his face with his hands. "I felt fine before I went to bed but now I feel like my head has been run over."

"Sucks to be you." I tease.

"Genie." Calum huffs making me chuckle. "Help me."

"Hmm I don't know if you really deserve it."

"Why?" Calum mutters.

"It kinda serves you right for getting that drunk on a Sunday night." I tell him, it was the truth. I had no idea why the boys were even drinking last night but I knew there was no need for it.

"You're mean." Calum whines. "I looked after you when you were hungover." Calum points out. I guess that was true, he did.

"Fine I'll help you." I remove Calum's hands off his face and smile down at him. "What do you need?"

"You." Calum manages a grin making me roll my eyes. For someone who was hungover Calum didn't even look that bad, You know somebody is good looking when they pull off the hungover look.

"Smooth." I credit him. "But seriously water and pain relief?" I ask and he nods. I leave my bedroom and head in to the kitchen to find some pain relief and to get Calum a bottle of water. I made a mental note to go check on the other boys just to make sure they weren't dead or anything.

I lightly knock on Calum's door. "Are you boys decent?" I ask before opening the door and hesitantly poke my head around the door. To my relief the boys were all dressed.

"We are dressed Genie but I don't know if we will ever be decent." Ashton lightly laughs looking as bubbly ever. I'm guessing Ashton was not hungover at all.

"Please you lot are the most decent boys I've ever met." I grin at Ashton. Michael was still very asleep but Luke was awake and looked very dazed.

"How you doing Luke?" I ask though I'm sure I already know the answer.

"I'm feel like I'm on top of the world." Luke sarcastically replies.

"I wish I could say I feel sorry for you...but I don't." I smirk at Luke who rolls his eyes but then whines in pain.

"I hate alcohol." Luke mumbles closing his eyes.

"I'm gonna go deal with Calum but Ashton do you think you can handle these two?" I raise my eyebrows at Ashton who gives me a thumbs up.

"No problem." I smile at Ashton in appreciation. The only thing worse then looking after one hungover person is three hungover people especially when it was these boys.

"Hey Genie?" Luke calls out as I go to close the door.

"What Luke?"

"Just thought you should know that Calum is a huge fan of hangover sex." Luke lightly chuckles.

"You'd know." I smirk before closing the door. I hear Ashton burst out laughing and Luke groan. God those boys cracked me up.

When I go back in to my room Calum is still laying in the same position that I left him in. Since Calum's eyes are shut I take that opportunity to jump on him.

"Oh my god." Calum groans opening his eyes and looking at me in shock.

"I come baring gifts." I grin passing him the water bottle and pain relief. Calum sits up slightly so he can swallow the tablets and take a big chug of his water before putting it on my bedside table. "Thanks." Calum smiles thankfully.

"Feel better?" I ask him.

"A little." Calum shrugs closing his eyes. I go to move off him but he grabs my thighs with his hands keeping me firmly in place. "Stay there." Calum tells me sitting up so his back was leaning against my headboard. I was practically straddling him and the close contact made me feel a little nervous especially after that kiss last night.

"At least you don't look like Luke this morning." I lightly laugh wanting to make some sort of conversation.

"That's comforting." Calum smiles.

"I think he will be here soon actually." I tell Calum who looks at me confused.

"Why?"

"So you two can enjoy some sex while hungover, you know since you like it so much." I say before laughing.

"What a dick, that was once." Calum huffs looks unimpressed.

"I don't know how you could do that." I scrunch at my face at just the thought of having sex while hungover, I couldn't imagine that being very pleasant.

"Hey don't knock it until you've tried it." Calum grins.

"I would never." I shake my head. No way in hell.

"There's a first time for everything Genie."

"You have issues you know that right?" I ask him and he shrugs in response. "Maybe a couple."

"So... Um last night in the kitchen.." I stutter off. Calum bites his bottom lip and raises his eyebrows. "What about it?"

"What did Luke think you had told me?" I ask feeling a little nervous. I swear I see a flash of discomfort spread over Calum's face but he quickly smiles and that look is gone.

"Honestly? I have no idea." Calum shrugs. "We were pretty drunk." He chuckles lightly.

I didn't really buy his answer but then I figured that if he wanted to tell me something that he would. I'm sure it wasn't anything major anyway. At least that's what I had convinced myself.

"Yeah why exactly were you boys drinking?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"Early celebration for the boys' birthdays." Calum replies and I roll my eyes, of course it was. I don't have the chance to reply though because Calum suddenly flips us over so that he is now on top.

"Ow. I think sudden movements are not a good idea for me at the moment." Calum chuckles closing his eyes briefly.

"You're an idiot." I laugh at him.

"Probably." Calum shrugs. I look up at him with uncertainty, what exactly was the point of this?

"Cal what are you doing?" I ask him biting down on my bottom lip.

"As much as I loved our previous position, I wanted to be on top." Calum answers casually before smirking.

"Hmm you know I think I actually prefer this position."

"Really? Don't you like being on top though?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"I never said I did. You just assumed." I point out before grinning at him. Calum mutters something under his breath that I don't quite hear. "What was that?" I ask him.

"Nothing." Calum smirks before looking at my lips. Until this moment I hadn't even realised how close our faces actually were. My stomach instantly tightens in anticipation as Calum leans in even closer.

A frown appears on my face as he places a small kiss on the side of my mouth before looking back down at me. "I think you missed."

"I think I hit my mark." Calum says confidently. I continue to stare at him in confusion, I really had no idea what he was talking about. Calum smiles at me obviously amused at the fact that I was so lost.

Calum leans in again but this time he places a kiss on my jawline before starting to leave a trail of kisses down my neck. My breath hitches in my throat as he lightly bites down on the skin and then begins sucking harshly obviously intending to leave a mark.

"Calum." I say softly feeling completely breathless. I couldn't believe the way that this boy could make me feel.

Calum hums in response before beginning another attack on my neck, My left hand finds the lower back off his t-shirt and instantly scrunches it up in my hand. How many love bites was he intending to leave?

I was biting down on my bottom lip very hard trying my best to hold in the moans that were desperately trying to break free as Calum neared my sweet spot, I did not want to give him the satisfaction of that. Plus if I did let any moans escape I would never live it down with him, Calum would find a way to constantly bring it up.

My eyes instantly scrunch up tightly and my toes curl as he reaches my soft spot. Hold it in. Hold it in. I repeat to myself but as soon as he begins to suck harder I can feel myself loosing the strength to hold in the moans, so I panic and end up biting down very hard on Calum's shoulder.

Calum's mouth removes itself from my neck and he sits up before one of his hands moves to his shoulder, he looks at me in shock. "Shit Genie." Calum breathes out. "That was a hard bite."

"I'm so sorry!" I apologise before covering my face with my hands in embarrassment.

I hear Calum chuckle before he leans back down and takes my hands off my face. "I never said I didn't like it." Calum grins. "It was actually really hot."

"I'm still sorry." I tell him, reaching my hand up and pulling his shirt down to inspect the bite. The area was red and you could certainly see my teeth marks.

"It's fine. You left your mark on me, I left my mark on you." Calum smirks and my hand instantly moves to my neck. "Mind just might last a little longer." Calum says looking proud. I push him off me and rush over to my mirror to inspect the damage.

On my neck there were three pretty decent sized love bites. They weren't 100% noticeable yet but I was sure that by late tonight they would be on full display.

"Calum! How am I suppose to cover these?!" I complain turning back to look at him.

"You're not." Calum shrugs grabbing the half empty water bottle from my bedside table and taking another drink.

"You suck." I huff trying to cover my neck with some of my hair.

"And you bite." Calum winks at me.

A/N: Short little update! Got so many things planned for future chapters! I can't wait to share them with you!! Anyway vote and comment. Longer update tomorrow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 887 40
All I did was email the homework WARNING: Content may be triggering, read with caution. © Copyright 2015 Love4Dance
193K 2.1K 79
Olivia is a seventeen year old girl. Her life is a complete train wreck, she then meets the new boy, Daniel Seavey, who changes her life forever. But...
90.6K 2.6K 34
it was them against the world. [ lowercase intended ] { cover credit goes to the lovely -the1994 }
124K 3.1K 25
Aria is on the verge of dying and Niall is enjoying his pizza. How does a wrong number connect these two fatefully ill-fated lovers?