You Never Know (Harry Styles)

By HarrysLadyx

But darling, You will Never Know what freedom feels like until you are, in fact, free. More

Ch 1: Hendall
Ch 2: Beginning
Ch 3: "Don't let go."
Ch 4: Ow.
Ch 5: Contest
Ch 6: Tomorrow
Ch 7: Look
Ch 8: Half a Heart
Ch 9: Adored
Ch 10: Escape
Ch 11: Happiness
Ch 12: Lights Camera Action!
Ch 13: Pictures
Ch 14: Rose
Ch 15: Shattered
Ch 16: Divulge
Ch 17: Embrace
Ch 18: Emptiness
Ch 19: Fame
Ch 20: Dark
Ch 21: Panic
Ch 22: Fire
Ch 23: Rage
Ch 24: Imagine
Ch 25: May or May Not
Ch 26: Safe
Ch 27: Goodnight
Ch 28: Redeem
Ch 29: Unpredictable
Ch 30: Guilt
Ch 31: Truth
Ch 32: First Time
Ch 33: Unseen
Ch 34: You
Ch 35: Pass
Ch 36: H & N
Ch 37: B
Ch 38: We're Worth It
Ch 39: Tricks
Ch 40: Spell
Ch 41: Revive
Ch 42: Team
Ch 43: One Day
Ch 44: Spill
Ch 45: Princess
Ch 46: Collapse
Ch 47: Too-da-loo!
Ch 48: Scars
Ch 49: Proposal
Ch 50: Barbie
Ch 51: Greetings
Ch 52: Same Mistakes
Ch 53: Surprise
Ch 54: Run Free
Ch 55: Man Down
Ch 56: Innocent Little You
Ch 57: Saved
Ch 58: Beach Please
Ch 59: Babydoll
Ch 61: Blondie
Ch 62: Save You Tonight
Ch 63: No We're Not
Ch 64: Hidden
Ch 65: Promises
Ch 66: Bandaids
Ch 67: Glued
Chapter 68: Distance
Update
Update
Continuing SOON

Ch 60: Shhh

14.9K 338 185
By HarrysLadyx

Heather's POV

It has been at least fifteen minutes since Nicole went to the bathroom. I decide to go and check on her to make sure she isn't passed out drunk in there. She's being so fucking stupid, honestly. I will never let her taste another sip of alcohol again. It makes her someone who I would never associate with. It makes her sassy as hell and it makes her act out. Drunk Nicole is the complete opposite of who she really is, but I'm a bit scared that it's not solely the alcohol making her like this.

I shove past the crowd of sweaty people and make my way to the women's restroom. I open the door and my lungs immediately fill with the smell of vomit. I hold my breathe and check each stall for Nicole. I know for a fact that she doesn't lie. Ever. She has to be in here somewhere. Finally, when I reach the last stall, I see a blonde girl with a long, blue dress leaning over the toilet. I knew Nicole was fucked after she drank that scotch.

I pull her long, blonde hair back and twist her head so that she is looking at me. And that's when I realize it is not Nicole. It's just another drunk, underage teen who doesn't know when to stop drinking. Her eyes cannot seem to focus on anything and her mouth hangs wide open.

"Sorry." I let go of her hair and her head falls into the toilet. She doesn't even know what's going on, anyways.

I pace out of the bathroom and back into the club, which is filled with neon colored lights and blasting music. I need to find Nicole before she does anything even more stupid than what she has already done. I was completely right when I noticed that she was changing. Nicole has never lied to me in her life, not even about something that unimportant.

I head over to the small bar next to the bathroom. I push the brunette that is seated at the bar and I lean over the counter in front of him.

"Hey!" I shout at the bartender. "You haven't happened to see a drunk blonde girl with a dark blue dress, have you?"

He nods and takes Nicole's phone out of his pocket.

"She left this here," he says. "I'm guessing you're her friend?"

"Yes. I am her best friend. Give me her phone," I order. "Where did she go?"

"She left a couple of minutes ago." He places the phone in my hand.

"Thanks," I say before turning around and sprinting towards the exit.

Right before I reach the door, a hand grabs my wrist and jerks me back. My breathing stops and I stumble backwards. Two hands grip my sides to hold me steady. I try to wiggle away, but the person grasping onto me won't let go. The hands slide down my sides and hold onto my waist.

I look back to see Niall standing there.

"You scared the shit out of me," I pant. "How long have you been waiting here?"

He shrugs. "I dunno. Why were you rushing out?"

"I was supposed to watch over Nicole, remember? Well she somehow escaped and I have no clue where she is. I don't know if she let someone take her home, I don't know if she ran off into some alley, I don't know if -"

"Hey, calm down. We will find her." He snakes his arm around my waist and leads me out of the club and into the back of our limousine.

I move to the long seat and lay down, my head resting on top of Niall's legs. I pull out Nicole's phone to see if she has been texting anyone recently. I carry a sliver of hope that Harry and her have been communicating throughout the night. I open her text messages to see that Harry has not texted her in two days, however, someone with the contact name, "Sexy Ass Motherfucker" has. When I open the message to see what the person sent to her, I have to blink at least a hundred times before I can certify that I am seeing correctly.

On Nicole's phone screen is a picture of a shirtless model. That shirtless model has the name of Mason Walker, the man who has ruined me to this day. The man constantly popping up in my head when I least expect it. The man who has scarred me for so far, my entire life. I read the texts below.

"Hey sexy. It's Mason, the guy u just met at the club. I already know that u wanted to exchange numbers, so I did it myself when u left. When u get your phone back, hit me up. Or actually, u don't have to hit me up. Just surprise me ;) I'm at the Royal Crown apartment. Third floor. Number 311. Come anytime, I'm open 24 hours ;) See u when u get your phone back, babe."

"Oh, and don't bring anyone else. Just u."

I want to scream at the top of my lungs, but I stay quiet. I already have payback in mind, and I cannot let anyone know about it, especially not Niall. I forward the text messages to my phone and delete them from Nicole's phone.

Why the hell is Mason in California, anyways? And why was he at Coco's? Wait, I shouldn't even ask that question. Of course he would be at Coco's.

The rest of the ride home consists of worrying about Nicole and preparing my plan.

-------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I have to tell Harry what happened. I have to. I am not the kind of person who hides things. I always tell the truth. I was taught that way. Even though my parents just recently broke thier strongest virtrue, it is still deeply instilled in me. The taxi pulls into the driveway and I take a deep breath as I pay him and step out. I slowly walk towards the front door as I replay the speech I have prepared in my head.

My hands wrap around the handle of the door, and I push it open. The first thing I see is Harry standing in front of the elevator. When he sees me his eyes light up like a little boy's on Christmas.

"Princess," he almost whispers as he paces towards me.

He wraps his arms around me and places his hand on the back of my head. He smooths my hair down as he slowly sways me in his hold.

"I'm so happy you're okay. I'm so sorry for being so overprotective. I promise I will let you have your space." He pulls my head out of his chest and kisses my face more times than I can count.

I open my mouth to speak to him, but nothing comes out. My mouth is dry and my throat is tight.

"You're not still mad, are you?" He examines my facial expression before I shake my head.

"Thank God." He continues to kiss me all over. My forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my lips.

We stay held together for a while, completely silent. I don't enjoy a single second of it, though. I have the chance to tell him, but I don't. I physically can't. After a while, I convince myself that it would be better if he didn't know. It's not a lie, it's just a secret. How would he find out, anyways? The club was absolutely paparazzi-free because Tracey told them go to home after they took a couple of pictures of us at the dinner table.

All of a sudden, the front door opens, causing both of us to turn to see who it is. Heather and Niall walk in, hand in hand. I hope Heather doesn't say anything about me running away from her. It would ruin this.

When Heather sees me, she gives me a soft glare so that I am the only one to notice that she is pissed at me. I try to give her a little smile, but she ignores it. She releases her hand from Niall's.

"Nicole, I need to talk to you. Privately," Heather says as calmly as she can.

"Is something wrong?" Harry interjects.

"No," Heather lies. "I just need her for a second."

Harry nods and lets me go. I still cannot say a word, so I silently follow Heather upstairs. She takes me into her room and shuts the door behind her. When she turns around to face me, I can tell she means business.

"Tell me what happened tonight," she demands.

"I - I just danced and then I went home," I lie. I lie.

"Bullshit."

"I'm serious," I lie again.

"Are you sure you didn't see someone there?" She steps closer to me.

"I -"

"One word." She takes another step. "One name."

"You saw -"

"Tell me his name." She is inches away from me.

"M - Mason," I stutter as tears build up in my eyes.

Heather looks as if she has just been shot in the stomach. She faces her back towards me and places her hand on her forehead.

"Heather." Tears threaten to spill from my eyes any second. "I didn't kiss him. He came onto me, I swear. It wasn't my fault. I didn't - "

"You... you what?!" She raises her voice. "You kissed him?"

What have I done?

"No, you don't understand! He attacked -"

"I cannot believe this!" She throws her hands in the air. "Who are you? Last time I checked, you never drank a sip of alcohol, you never lied to anyone, and you definitely never cheated on your boyfriend! Last time Mason kissed you, you flipped out. And what's even worse is the fact that you weren't even dating Harry back then."

"Heather, I don't know what's going on with me, I swear. Please don't tell Harry. It won't happen again," I plead.

"You're not planning on telling him?" Her eyebrows furrow. "That is, once again, something that you would never even think about doing."

"Listen, I feel terrible, incredibly guilty, but I learned my lesson. I swear, Heather. I swear that I learned my lesson." A tear falls from the corner of my eye.

All of a sudden, the door swings open, revealing one of the worst people to overhear the conversation we just had.

"I'm guessing you girls are talking about Mason Walker, am I correct?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I'm so sorry that this chapter is short, but trust me the next one will make up for it :) You guys will never be able to guess what's coming!!!

Anyways, how did you like this chapter?

If you like this book, follow HeyHarryKissMe and YouNeverKnowFanfic on Instagram for updates and edits of the book!

Thank you guys so much for all of your love and support. I am trying to get one million views by my birthday (September 11th) so if you guys would be kind enough to tell your friends to read that would be amazing! Text them right now! (only if you want) :)

Also, a lot of people have been telling me that they never read the author's notes, so if you are reading this note, comment " :) "

Thank you so much.

I love you guys.

xoxo,

Alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 708 55
Damn, no one would ever find out my secret. No one would know that I was a big wimp. No one in the world would know the truth behind the idiot who be...
15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...
4.1K 198 41
"You can't always have what you once dreamed of having. If it's meant to be, it will be. If it's not, you'll learn to deal with it." -Maddie Watson
1.9K 58 38
Some surprises can change your life forever. That's what happened to Chey and Hannah