Ch 17: Embrace

I open my eyes to see the bright green eyes staring at my lips, and he comes back down for another kiss. Just as he starts combing his fingers through my hair, I hear Heather move on the mattress below. Apparently Harry does too because he quickly separates his lips from mine and jumps off of me. He slips underneath the covers that I am on top of, and I do the same. Heather yawns and sits up, looking at Harry and I.

"Morning, Heather," I pant.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear any of that," she smirks. I can feel my cheeks turning pink from embarrassment.

I glance over at Harry and he is pretending to be asleep so Heather doesn't know what we were just doing, but the cheeky grin plastered on his face gives him away. I burst out laughing and he flashes his dazzling eyes open and laughs along with me.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. Nicole - do NOT leave him alone. He will not sneak out again. Do you hear me Harry?" Heather points at him.

"I hear you!" Harry chuckles.

"Good. Get back to whatever you two were doing, just don't let me see it." She walks out of the room.

Harry turns his head towards me, the sun hitting the brown ringlets of curls that surround his gorgeous face. I still can't get over how astounding his lips felt on mine.

"I want to show you something," I tell him. I push my side of the covers on top of him and hop off of the bed. I walk around to his side and pull the covers off of him, revealing his defined abs and his many tattoos.

"Oh, come on now! I have a terrible hangover, five more minutes?" He pleads, trying to reach for the covers.

"It's right over here, I promise!" I exclaim. I take his hand and lift him so he is sitting up. He groggily stands up as I pull him off of the bed.

I take the half-naked boy to the door a few feet away. I release my hand from his to separate the white curtains in front of the door. Sunlight shines in, illuminating the entire room.

"Out here," I direct.

I open the door to Heather's balcony and he trails behind me. I sit down on one of the white, padded lounge chairs and Harry ambles to the balcony and takes a look around.

"Wow, this is lovely," he says.

"I know, I love being here," I respond, soaking in the sun.

"How come you've been here for so long?" He asks, sprawling out on the other lounge chair. "I came here yesterday because I don't even know where you live. I wasn't even sure you would be here."

"But luckily I was," I beam. "I've been here the past couple days because my parent's and Heather's parents are on a cruise."

"And they didn't take you with?"

"Of course not! We had to go to your concert, silly!" I giggle.

His endearing smile makes the sun seem brigther than it already is.

"I think it is about time I go home, though. Would you like to see my house?" I ask, sitting up. The thought of showing Harry my home sends a rush of excitement through my body.

"I would love to, but we can't," He says with a frown.

"Why not?" Was he going to leave me again?

"If the paparazzi see that I am with you -"

"I'll sit in the trunk!" I interrupt. "They will never know!"

"They will follow me to your house and see y-"

"Heather will drive! You and I can sit in the trunk or just stay low in the back seats! Please Harry, please?" I beg.