Ch 41: Revive

Tracey's POV

"We got him!" I scream as I enter Gloria's office across the hall. "We seriously got him!"

"You said that after the baby plan," Gloria hastily replies. "What makes you think you can break him apart from that girl this time?"

Gloria really depletes the mood sometimes.

"I threatened to hurt her," I announce, crossing my arms and popping my hip.

"You.. you what? What the hell, Tracey? This is getting insane. You can't just threaten to kill people to get your damn money. We sure as hell have enough by now."

"I didn't say kill, you imbecile. I said hurt. They are two completely different options."

"In your world, hurting is the same as killing. You're ruining these people's lives to the point where they might as well be dead." She gets up from her chair and heads towards the door.

"Yeah, but don't you get it? It's making our lives better in the process. We're rackin' in the cash. Who cares what they feel? They're stupid teenagers."

"You're a psychopath, you know that? Why don't you get a different partner, or should I say accomplice." She exits the door with a loud slam.

I don't need that amateur. In fact, she just held me back the entire time. I can do this on my own.

It's time to plan.

-----------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

Before I know it, I have Heather's number on my phone screen and I hit the "call" button.

"Yes?" she giggles. "Stop it, Niall!"

"Heather..." my voice shakes. "Tracey threatened Harry. She told him that she would hurt me if he didn't leave. I'm at the zoo. Alone. I don't know what to do. He's falling under her trap and I just don't know what to do."

I fight the tears and head out of the restaurant. I'm stronger than this, and I just need to show Harry that. I need to get him back, the real him.

"What the fuck?" I hear movement on the other line. "I'm on my way. Is it the zoo we went to two summers ago?"

"Yes."

"I'll be there soon. Wait by the entrance. Don't get kidnapped. Or hurt. Stay somewhere where everyone can see you so then Tracey's gang doesn't take you again. God - fuck Harry for leaving you there alone. If he's so worried about Tracey hurting you, why the hell did he leave you so vulnerable? I'm going to have to knock some sense into him -"

"No, we're going to have to knock some sense into him. He just doesn't know what to think right now. He's not even himself. We need a plan," I announce. "Except, I don't even know where he went."

"Niall and I will come up with one in the car. I have the schemes, and he most likely can get the location of where this boy is. We'll get him back, don't worry," she assures.

"I hope. He's pretty deep in her trap," I say.

"He won't be for long. I'll call you when we get there."

"Alright, bye." I hang up the phone.

---------------------------------------------------

Heather's POV

"I honestly cannot believe Harry would do such a thing," Niall says after I fill him in on what happened.

I am driving twenty miles over the speed limit, yet I cease to care. If a cop tries to pull me over, I'll just go faster. Who knows what that low-life Tracey is up to right now. Nicole is not getting kidnapped again. That was a disaster.