Akabane || Karma Akabane x Re...

By harr001

you went back to Tokyo for an assignment, to kill some teacher. But you met someone else, someone who stood o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Epilogue
a/n
Bonus story!- Christmas Time
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N!
Bonus story!- Karaoke
A/N
OMG JUST LISTEN
A/N
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N!!!!!
A/N
A/N
NOBODY TALK TO ME!
A/N
The Fellowship Of the- I dunno actually, um... Mozzarella sticks? (part 1)
The fellowship of the Mozzarella sticks (part 2)
The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 3)
50 chapter special!
The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 4)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN
A/N
The fellowship of the mozzerella sticks (Part 5)
BIG HIT WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?????
The fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 6)
The Fellowship of the Mozzerella Sticks (Part 7)
A/N
The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (Part 8)
REEEE BTS X HALSEY
The fellowship of the Mozzarella sticks (ending)

A/N

332 5 36
By harr001

'boots up laptop and goes onto wattpad... looks at 4K mark'

Author: oh...

Author, Levi, Lucy, Karma, Isogai, and the whole fairy tail guild: OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 'everyone passes out exept for author, karma levi and Lucy because we can just hold our breath for a really long time...'

Author: YIPPEEEEEEEEEE 4K VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS LUCY WILL SAY HOW WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE!

Lucy: lets dance with the help of Levi, Soph (Author-chan with the brown ponytail), Annie, Levi, Eren Jean, Petra and Mikasa-

Levi: who forgot her scarf... she was crying for one hour straight before and we managed to get her to calm down...

Mikasa: 'death glare'

Author: a-anyways! I-

Mikasa: AT LEAST I DIDNT HAVE HIDDEN PLATFORMS IN MY BOOTS TO MAKE ME TALLER

Levi: THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ACKERMAN!

Author: oh god... 'quickly plays the video before anything else could happen' (best to play from 23 seconds in and finish at 4:30... omg Annie was invisible behind Eren at the beginning)

Lucy: the only way we could get Soph to rap that fast was to give her a whole bag of sugar... it was mayhem but it worked.!

Author: you had to say that didn't you...

Reader: 'whatever you want to say... comment if you want'

Jean: 'nods in agreement'

Levi: anyway... 

Eren: Levi! you were amazing! let's do a duet!

Author: oh-oh! DO A SUPER SASSY BRITNEY SPEARS ONE!

Levi: why the hell do you want me to do that?

Lucy: because if you do... 'evil aura appears around her' Soph will give you a kiss- NO BETTER! A MAKE OUT SESSION!

Author: h-huh? WHAT?

Levi: ...

Lucy: 'stops music'

Eren: what?

Lucy: my phone ran out of storage recording it!

Levi: tch...i guess thats over then... good.

Karma: ok! 'grabs Levi and Author and shoves them into a closet and locks the door'

i'll be back in 10 to let you guys out... should be plenty of time!

'everyone opens the door and Levi and the author come out with snow on them'

Levi: those were some big ass pine trees...

Author: and a big ass lion... and some dude with half the body of a goat!

Reader: 'comment what you say'

Lucy: Jesus Christ... GUYS YOU SAW ASLAN?

Levi: yeah... ...               ... 'looks at others' are you thinking what i'm thinking?

Everyone: 'nods'

'10 mins later'

Karma: how did the make-out session go-

Author: NOW!

Erwin: ONWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS! 

'a huge army charges from the closet and chases after Karma who is screaming like a girl'

Nagisa: 'shoots out of the wardrobe riding Aslan the lion' REVENGE!

'author is sitting with Levi eating popcorn and watching the battle and Lucy leaps out of the helicopter she was flying and it crashed in the middle of the battlefield'

Lucy: 360 NOSESCOPE BISHES! 'nosescopes Sebastian but he doesn't die because... demon stuff'

Author: 'grabs Levi's 3DM gear and shoots off... slicing as many people as possible... it was a play fight because the army regenerated easily... so no one died'

Levi: what the hell... I didn't even teach her...

Eren: oh! I did...

Levi: 'head turns slowly'  

w̺͚̻̳̠̅͗̿͆̆͗͘͠h̨̨̯̣͚͍̬̦̣͂̀̀̆̚̚͘a̠̤̟̻̱̔̎̋̒͢͞ṫ̢̡̛͓̫̞͕̬̐͛̈́̒͗̾͐̕͜ ?

Eren: 'shakes uncontrollably' I- I m-m-mean...

Author: 'turns and gasps' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

JEALOUS LEVI! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

EVERYONE GET DOWN UNDER THE TABLE OR RUN TO THE BUNKER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'the huge battle stops for a second and charges to the underground metal bunker an Author hides behind tree and watches'

Author: WE GONNA GO OVER THE BASICS! 'plays the cha cha slide'

TO THE RIGHT NOW!

Levi: 'kicks Eren in the right side of his head'

TO THE LEFT!

Levi: 'kicks Eren in the left side of his head'

TAKE A BACK NOW YA'LL

Levi: 'walks by him and roundhouse kicks Eren in his back and he faceplants and breaks his nose'

CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH!

'levi struts away from eren'

Author: that's it? normally he pulls out a gu-

Levi: 'pulls out a gun and aims it at Eren'

Author: 'runs out and tackles Levi, grabbing the gun and throwing it away' WOAH WOAH WOAH! I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!

Levi: tch...

Author: 'shake levi by shoulders' NEXT TIME I'LL CONFISCATE YOUR BLEACH! YA HEAR ME?

Levi: OK OK! I WONT SHOOT EREN!

Everyone: 'comes out of the bunker and sweatdrops'

Lucy: on that weird note... thanks for 4K!

Author: yeah! luv you all my hoomans! BAIII!

everyone: bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.4K 74
It was a forbidden love. You were Kunugigaoka's school idol, had one of the highest grades, and your fiancé was Gakushu Asano. While Karma Akabane, i...
71.3K 1.6K 9
(Y/n) was a still somewhat of a new student in E Class. But, she ignored the fact that she would get bullied about being in that class. She always dr...
136K 4.5K 22
It was summer, a quick break from all the killings and a troublesome teacher named Koro-sensei. While on break though, you noticed something differen...
257K 8.2K 43
Nagisa has just started his new job as a student teacher, as soon as he steps into the messy classroom he quickly realizes that this isn't going to b...