Mightless

By TheMysteriousBanana

⭐️[BNHA AWARDS 2019 NOMINEE]⭐️ It was the final straw. Izuku had been denied by his mother, his classmates, a... More

A World Of Lies
Realization
Blooming Evil
The Hunter meets he Killer
Welcome To The League Of Villains
Mightless's First Mission
All For One
Setting Up The Timeskip
Into Yuuei
The Boy Named Midoriya
First Day in Yuuei
Battle Between Hero and Villain
The USJ Incident
The Sports Festival
To Prepare
The HQ Raid
The Obstacle Race
Character Profile: Sachiko Tsukiyama
The Cavalry Battle
Making New Rivals
Izuku Vs Todoroki
The Secret Behind The Midoriyas
Hunting Down Shigaraki
Horror in Hosu
Betrayal On Both Ends
Overcoming One's Weakness
Let's Go Shopping
Backstory
The Reveal
Training Camp Horror
Prepare For War
The Symbol Of Despair
Nightmare At Kamino
Tears
A Talk With Shigaraki
Hisashi's Laboratory
The Eight Precepts Of Death
SOS Eri
Extra Chapter: Evil Love
Heroes vs Mafia
A New Home For Eri
Fixing What's Broken
Who We Really Are
Crashing The Culture Festival
Panic at The Culture Festival
Redemption for Past Sins
The End Is Nigh (Final Arc)
The War Rages On
The Fall of U.A
A Quarrel Between Villains
Villain with a Heroic Heart
Ascension
My World
The End Of The World
The End of an Era
Epilogue
Something You've all been waiting for
Art Page
A Quick OC Handbook

Calm Before The Storm

45K 1.3K 2.9K
By TheMysteriousBanana

Izuku woke up to the sound of a door opening, most likely the entrance door to the infirmary considering the fact that besides the bathroom, that was the only other door. Out the door came Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and a bunch of other male students, and, to his confusion, gave him a thumbs up. Next to him, he saw Toga, sound asleep on his bed (She was on the side of it, kinda like how someone falls asleep on a desk, but is time, the desk was the bed). It didn't take long for him to piece together the puzzle.

"Congrats Izuku!" Whispered Kirishima.

"You got yourself a girlfriend! Lucky!" Whispered Mineta in a slightly jealous tone.

Izuku blushed in embarrassment, as he wasn't ready for another visit, especially since he just woke up. A sudden realization came to mind that made him jump.

"wait... we you guys watching us sleep?!" Izuku whispered back.

"Took a picture and everything, you two look so cute from side to side!" Whispered Kaminari, flashing two thumbs up.

"Don't worry about it, I made sure no one sent anything online without your permission, privacy is everything after all." Whispered Iida, who noticed the sudden anger that drew upon Izuku's face.

"Then why are you guys still here?! Leave!" Izuku said in a slightly louder tone.

"Oh! Right! Sorry." They guys replied, slipping away.

"You know, you're adorable when you try acting as your old self all the while trying to be aggressive." Toga said.

"Wait... you were awake?" Asked Izuku.

"I wanted to see how you would interact with students without breaking character, since, you know, you kinda went nuts when fighting Katsuki." Replied Toga.

"Oh right! What about Kacchan?" Asked Izuku.

"Suspended for a few days for attempted murder." Replied Toga.

"Only a few days?! This school is so busted!" Izuku said, punching his bed, which brought him to a sudden realization.

"Yeah, We injected you with a temporary healing factor to make your arm heal quicker, after all, tomorrow's when we're gonna be carrying out the assassination. We'll need you there." Explained Toga.

"Oh really? Everything's already prepared? That was quick!" Replied Izuku.

"Shigaraki seemed very eager about this plan, I guess that made him work faster." Said Toga,

"Ah, I see." Izuku said.

Recovery Girl came through the door as the two were chatting, handing him a tray with breakfast ready made. Just then, she noticed Toga.

"Oh? I didn't know we had visitors, a shame, maybe I should have brought in two trays."

"Ah, no, it's fine, I just ate." Toga explained.

"Quit lying, it's currently 6:15 am, you would have had to make and eat breakfast, then come all the way here at 5:40 at least in record time." Replied Recovery Girl.

"No, it's fine, I'll share my breakfast with her." Izuku replied.

"Fine, just remember, Class starts at 8:00, and seeing that you've recovered, I think it's best to not miss out." She said, putting the tray down and leaving the room.

Izuku stared at the plate, there were scrambled eggs, sausage, two slices of toast, hash brown and orange juice. He went for the fork, but Toga took it first. Before he could say anything, he noticed some eggs heading towards him.

"say Ahhh" said Toga, smiling.

"Toga, I can do it myself." Izuku replied.

"I know, But I still want to do this." Replied Toga.

"Please stop, it's embarrassing." Said Izuku.

"Aw, don't be such a baby, it's not like we're being watched or anything." Replied Toga.

Little did they know, the door was a sliver open, and even though one couldn't see it, they WERE being watched, by someone no one could have seen

"She's spoon-feeding him!" Toru Squealed.

"Kyaaa! That's so adorable!" Squealed The rest of the girls that were on the other side of the wall.

"This is... so wrong." Mumbled Momo.

"Then why are you even here?" Asked Mina.

"I... wanted to make sure Izuku was doing well! If Katsuki was here, I would have done the same." The student said with an embarrassed tone.

"Yeah, sure you will! Even if he was there we wouldn't visit him!" Complained Jiro, "He's just so... so..."

"Yeah, he's a dick, ribbit." Tsuyu said nonchalantly.

Back inside, Izuku finally gave in a had himself a mouthful of eggs. He thanked the cook in his mind as Toga then took one of the sausage.

"You know, I'm a big fan of sausages." Toga commented, "Don't mind if I take this one."

"yeah, go ahead." Replied Izuku.

That was a mistake on his part, as instead of biting into the meat, like anyone would do, she started to lustfully lick the tip of the sausage, giving Izuku a seductive look while doing it. Izuku blushed nervously as she wrapped her lips around the sausage, sucking it like a lollipop as she slowly inserted the sausage deeper into her throat.

Watching this happen gave Toru a nosebleed as she nearly passed out from excitement and had to be dragged back by the other watchers.

"Toru! What happened?!" Asked Momo.

"We need to leave." Toru replied, "They deserve some... privacy."

Meanwhile, Izuku was trying his best not to get turned on by what he was seeing, nervously munching on some toast.

"Okay, she's almost done with her sausage, as long as they're no more... phallic looking food laying around, I should be... oh shit" Izuku thought as he noticed a fruit bowl next to the tray with a banana, some strawberries and cherries.

Knowing she'd go for the bananas next, he quickly grabbed it, peeled it and ate it in less than 3 seconds.

"Alright, I eliminated the only remaining phallic object on the tray, now I can breathe easy..." Izuku said.

"Jeez, you really love bananas don't you Izuku?" Toga asked, reaching for the fruit bowl, "Personally, I prefer the cherries."

"Cherries? What can she do with cherries?" Asked Izuku.

Suddenly, a mixture of awe and arouse hit Izuku as she, as if defying physics itself, was able to rapidly lick and balance both cherries on the tip of her tongue, flinging them around as she once again looked at Izuku with the same, lustful eyes.

"Rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero" Was the sound she was making while licking the pair of cherries, unable to say another word, but she didn't need to, she could tell this was working.

"I... gotta go." Izuku said, slowly getting out of bed.

Toga but into both cherries, spitting out of pit and walked up to Izuku, who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Hold on, you have some crumbs on your face." She said, "let me take care of that for you."

A shiver ran down Izuku spine as he felt her warm tongue streak across his face, licking off the bits of toast that was stuck to his cheek.

"Alright Toga! I get it! You really like me! But can we do this somewhere else?! This is a school for god sakes!" Asked Izuku, quivering from the intensity.

"Awwww, what's wrong? You can take on Katsuki yet this is too much for you?" Asked Toga.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Ochaco came to visit Izuku, but was confused why all the girls in her class where clumped up at the door, like guys peeping into a girls locker room. All of a sudden, she could hear one of the, murmur "Come on, kiss already!" And came running towards the door.

"What's going on here?!" Ochaco yelled.

the rest of the girls shot up in fear as they quickly closed the door,

"Ochaco! Uhhh... hi... maybe now's not the time to visit Izuku, maybe come back tomorrow?" Momo said as she and the rest of the girls blocked the door, making it clear that there was something they didn't want Ochaco to see.

"Let me through!" Ochaco said, activating her quirk and making all of the girls float to the ceiling.

Quickly running to the door, Izuku and Toga's intimate moment was broken from the sound of Toru yelling.

"IZUKU! HIDE HER!"

Before he could register what that was, Ochaco came barging through the door to see Izuku, nothing but his briefs, getting cuddled from behind by a girl she's never met.

"Izuku? Who's... Who's that?" Ochaco asked Trembling.

"Ura-San? Why are you here? I was just leaving in fact." Izuku said, hinting at Toga that this was her cue to leave.

As Toga left the room, Ochaco and Izuku stared awkwardly at each other in silence. Izuku didn't know what to say, but he knew what she was thinking.

"Izuku..."

"Here it come..." Thought Izuku, bracing for a slap.

"You could have told me you had a girlfriend!" Ochaco said in an embarrassed tone.

"Wait... you're not mad or jealous?" Asked Izuku, confused at her sudden approach.

"M-me? Jealous?! How come?! I mean... i like you and everything, and I don't mind being your girlfriend either, but... I just didn't know you were dating someone else! I mean, we've known each other for hardly a week!" Explained Ochaco.

Izuku wiped off the cold sweat from his forehead, knowing that she wasn't "that" kind of girl, it would have caused him a lot of trouble, especially in his future plans. Anyhow, knowing this, Izuku was able to build up the courage to change the subject.

"Hey, I know everyone's been pawning the attention on me, beating Katsuki and all but, you did good too." Izuku said.

Ochaco let out a nervous giggle.

"Hehe... thanks..." She said.

"Anyways, if you have nothing left to say, maybe leave me to do my things? I still haven't gotten dressed you know, and I don't think I'm comfortable in nothing but my undies." Said Izuku.

"Oh! Right! Sorry!" Ochaco said with embarrassment as she quickly ran out the room.

"Uh? Can you let us down now?" Asked Mina, still stuck on the roof.

Sadly, Ochaco just ran past them without letting them down. Izuku, fully dressed, followed afterwards not even noticing the girls stuck on the roof like helium balloons.

"Uuhh... help? Anyone?"

The second Izuku came into class, he was barraged by students congratulating him. Apparently they ALL saw him and Toga together and must have put two and two together. Even Iida bowed down to him, even though Izuku insisted that that wasn't necessary. Suddenly, A sleeping bag fell from the roof as Aizawa came out of it, looking groggy as ever.

"Okay now class, take your seats." The teacher ordered as everyone quickly took their seats, "And Izuku?"

"Yeah?" Izuku asked in a nervous tone, thinking that the teacher might be on to him.

"I heard you have a girlfriend now! Congrats!" Aizawa's said as his sleepy but intimidating face shifted to a lively one in a millisecond.

"You know about it too?!" Izuku yelled out.

"Of course! It's the talk of the school! You're already popular for wrecking Katsuki, and now this? You might as well be the next number one hero in terms of popularity!" Said Kirishima.

"Alright, enough of that!' Aizawa's face returned to serious, "Today, we have some serious business to take care off"

Most of the class prayed to All Might that this wouldn't be another brutal pop quiz.

"We're picking a class president!"

"Such a normal school thing!" Thought most of the class.

Suddenly, everyone was on top of each other's heads, trying to be the class president. From the back of the classroom, Iida spoke up.

"Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility, but ambition does not equate ability. His sacred office demands the trust of its constitution. If it were to..."

"So basically you want us to vote for the class president, got it." Izuku said, cutting Iida off.

"Hey! I wasn't finished." Said Iida.

izuku stood up from his seat, looking Iida with a sincere attitude.

"Democracy may be a good solution. But sometimes, votes can be a faulty system, like times when everyone's a candidate. Do you really think one would just use his vote on someone else instead of himself? No, votes are only possible when only a few candidates are available compared to the number of voters. In other words, if we were to vote, there would be a need for only two candidates to prevent heavy self-bias. In other words, what I suggest isn't a campaign to determine who would be the class president, as that would take way too long and eat up our time." Izuku explained, before turning to Aizawa, "So I suggest we simulate an evacuation drill, and see out of all of us, who is the most composed, cooperative, patient and calm."

The class went silent to Izuku statement.

"Frankly, I'm not THAT serious about such a event, so sorry, no simulation." Replied Aizawa.

"Hey! But Izuku's got the better idea, maybe he should be class president!" Said Sero.

"Yeah, I mean, he seems calm, composed, even Aizawa couldn't faze him, and he even convinced the teacher to exempt him from the elimination test!" Commented Momo.

"Then it's decided! Izuku's will be our class president!" Cheered Ochaco.

A drop of sweat ran down Izuku's neck.

"Wow, that was easy." He said to himself.

Later that day, The hideout seemed a little more crowded than Izuku remembered, Walking up to Kurogiri, he asked for the usual and scanned the room for Toga, to return the favour. Out of the corner of his eye, however, he saw two familiar figure return.

"Yo! Izu-Bro!" Called out a familiar voice.

"Hey! Sachi! Irina! How's it been?" Asked Izuku.

"I heard you were planning an attack on Yuuei!" Said Irina, "You can't just do that and not call me!"

"Hey! I specially asked for only Toga, A Nomu and a lot of fodders. And I knew that putting you two in the fodder category would be too damaging for your pride, Irina." Explained Izuku.

Irina slammed both her hands on the table.

"Hey punk, call me a fodder one more time and see what happens!" Irina said with a pissed off tone.

"See? Point proven!" Izuku said with a smug look on his face.

"He's got a point you know, you really do have an inferiority complex with everyone. Or was it a superiority complex? I dunno, I'm not good with these complex figures of speech." Replied Sachi.

Suddenly, Irina grabbed Izuku by the neck.

"Remember when you put that knife to my neck? I heard you just lost your quirk! Payback time." She said with a pissed off tone, as she was about to activate her quirk.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a knife came flying in, as it came within an inch to the back of Irina's neck, leaving a small nick in her nape.

"Don't you dare do anything to my Izuku!" Said a pissed off Toga.

Turning around, Irina turned to the short blonde and stared down upon her.

"Don't fuck with me young lady! He insulted my status and now he'll pay the..."

Before Irina could finish, Izuku tripped her, putting her in a chokehold.

"Come on, you wanted payback? Go ahead!" He said, making sure to completely immobilize both of her arms.

As Irina tried to wrestle out of the hold, izuku just strangled her even harder, to the point where Irina's neck was turning purple.

"Hey! Hey! Watch it! You're gonna kill her!" Sachi said, separating the two.

Irina back to the other end of the counter, panting heavily.

"You... got... lucky..." She said, gasping for air.

Izuku walked up to her and picked her up, kneeing her in the stomach as she dropped to the ground, writhing in pain.

"Listen Irina, its about damn time you learnt that you're not the top dog here, and the only way to be a top dog here is to work for it, so start by getting rid of that obnoxious attitude." Izuku said in a bossing tone.

Irina looked at him with rebellious eyes, which granted her a kick to the face. The rest of the villains watched as izuku mercilessly pounded Irina to submission as Sachi was hiding behind a table in fear. After she finally passed out, Izuku wiped the sweat off his forehead and walked back towards Toga, who was trembling in excitement.

"I think I just came a little." Toga said, witnessing the Villain side of Izuku at its full glory.

"Yo, Sachi!" Izuku called out in a much more calm tone.

"Y-yeah boss?" Sachi nervously peeked out of his cover.

"Tell Irina when she wakes up that she'll have 15 hours to prepare for the assassination tomorrow. And tell her that if everything goes according to plan, she can be promoted to Vanguard!" Said Izuku, picking up Toga in his arms bridal style.

"Kay boss! By the way, where are you taking her?" Asked Sachi, pointing at the girl that looked like she was at her peek.

"She seemed kinda... ill, so, as a leader, will... "relieve" her stress." Said Izuku, with a smile as they went upstairs.

Sachi blushed as his dirty mind knew what that could only mean, and picked up his unconscious partner.

"Come on 'Rina, we have a big day tomorrow."

However, in a room in the basement of the hideout, Shigaraki was not pleased to hear his news.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM NO LONGER A VIABLE SUCCESSOR?!" Shigaraki cried into a tv screen.

"It means what it means, Sorry Tomura, but Izuku is showing much, much more promise than you, he's a better leader, tactician, analyst and scout, he's more composed, patient and has led operations several times more successful than anything we have ever pulled off and has a far deeper well of potential than you. I'm sorry, but until you can prove me otherwise, my decision will be left unchanged." Replied the voice on screen, before the screen itself went black.

Shigaraki punched the screen, making it crack, and yelled out in anger.

"Not a viable successor huh?! I'll show him! The day we assassinate Eraser Head... I'll be the one to kill not only him, but even All Might! Just you wait!" Shigaraki said to himself, as the tv started to rust and corrode.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 111 39
Izuku thought his luck had finally changed when he was chosen by his idol All Might to be his successor. Everything was supposed to change for him th...
548K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
851K 34.7K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
98.1K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...