BTS 8th member βœ”οΈ

By BTSatSunset

Chai Darling, a Mexican-Korean is a Korean idol as BTS' 8th member, this her story on how she lives with 7 ot... More

Author note
An introduction to BTS: Justice Version
The Lair
War of Hormone Era
Mixtapes
Burn the Stage Ep. 1
Dorm Life
Fights
Burn the Stage Ep. 2
I Need U Era
Dope MV
Run Era
73 Questions Justice | Vogue
Burn the Stage Ep. 3
Justice's Fashion at Award Shows
Fifa World Cup 2018
Fire MV
Save Me MV
Darling's absence throughout the Years
ISAC 2015-2017
Stress
Blood Sweat & Tears MV
Spring Day MV
Hair colors
Not Today MV
Anger & Frustration
Helping out a Trainee
Nation's Extended Sister
DNA MV
MIC Drop MV
Airport Struggles
Incheon Airport, May 08, 2017
CONFIRMED: Darling's Grandfather has passed
Debut
BTS Highlight Reels
Sea
America Interviews
FAKE LOVE MV
Tattoo Bangtan?
Darling Quotes
Darling's injuries
Lotte Family Concert/Departure
Alone on Stage? // 1
Epiphany // A/N
Darling's Notes
Intro for Justice?
IDOL MV
Darling's Birthday !!
Can't Sing?
Small Fights [1]
Justice's KProfile
Burn the Stage Ep. 4 & 5
Mutant AU
IDOL ft. Nicki Minaj lyrics
Justice's Sasaeng || 1
Alone on Stage? // 2
Contemplation
Trivia: Born This Way
Video Games
Emotional Chaos
Justice's V-Live: Oct. 01, 2018
Love Yourself London
Safety Blanket
Mixed Emotions || Sustice/Juga
Leave The City
Mutant AU |1| Beginnings
Mutant AU |2| DΓ­a de los Muertos
Highschool
Concept Photos Outfits || HER
Concept Photos Outfits || TEAR
Concept Photos Outfits || ANSWER
Airplane Pt. 2 JPN Version MV
Burn the Stage Ep 6
Mutant AU |3| Ordinary Day
Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks
Justice's Sasaeng || 2
Seokjinnie's Birthday
Justice's Sasaeng || 3
Small Fights [2]
FLY
Burn the Stage Ep. 7
Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl
Mutant AU |6| Phoenix Force
A Rainy Day
Mixed Emotions || Jumin/Justim
Jack of All Trades
Different lifestyle
Justice Playing Instruments
Mafia AU
Rings || Mafia Au x 1
Roulette || Mafia AU x 2
Rush || Mafia AU x 3
Burn the Stage ep. 8
Raw || Mafia AU x 4
Younger Cousin PT. 1
Boy With Luv
House of Memories
Please read! Important!

Overseas

13.7K 275 28
By BTSatSunset

[This Chapter does affect the Plotline]
[this is a snippet of Burn The Stage Episode 2]

When it came to traveling and flying, Darling was very comfortable, she of course knows the dangers of a plane, but chooses not to think about it.

While waiting for the airplane to board everyone was sitting in the waiting area, Darling sat with her backpack in the next seat, Yoongi was on her right and Namjoon was in front of her in the other row.

Her right foot was placed on the seat, which forced her to sit straight up and slouch around her right leg with her apple AirPods in her ears and listening to music while she texts on her phone.

She types on the Twitter search bar  "Darling airport outfits", a bunch of tweets and pictures appear, some from an hour ago when they arrived and some from her solo days. She smiled to her self and scrolls through to see cheerful comments about her amazing comfortable style. She saw one tweet from a fan that caught her interest.

@SuperheroJusticeFashion:
*a picture below shows Darling's recent airport outfit of her walking into the airport, her sunglasses and head are facing the camera, but her body faced in a different direction*
The fact that Darling has affordable clothes that are pretty easy to find is honestly the best thing ever, I could literally dress like her and still at least have some amount of cash in my wallet 😍😆

Darling smiles, she chuckles and hits the heart in the tweet then continues to scroll, she soon gets a tap on her right shoulder. She takes her right Airpod out, pausing her music, and she shifts to a turn, her right foot landing on the ground, she jumps when a face is too close to her face.

"TaeTae, what the hell!" She scolds quietly, she shifts and turns her attention to the second youngest curiously and slightly annoyed.

"Do you have any games on your phone ?" He asks, trying to get his face closer to hers, which results in Darling take her palm and placing it on his face, his nose hitting the middle of her right palm as she pushed him back to a comfortable distance.

"Don't you have phone to play games on ?" She asks, taking her hand off Taehyung's face to let him answer, he pouts sadly and looks down.

"It dead" he says in a weird voice.

"And you didn't charge it? Or bring a portable charger?" She asks, she crosses her arms over her chest and looks at him sympathetically, feeling a little guilty about pushing his face. He shakes his head as his answer.

"I thought I packed it in my bag, but I guess I didn't." He says, sadly leaning up against the chair that faces the opposite of Darling's seat, she looks at him sadly, she smiles and rummages through her backpack while Taehyung looks at her curiously. She soon feels a block and a wire and pulls it out, Tae's eyes sparkle in amazement.

"Don't worry about it not having any juice when you're done, the lifespan is about 15 hours." She explains, he nods excitedly and quickly grabs the portable charger and sits on the chair and plugs his phone in. She smiles and gets back into a comfortable position, which is very difficult because airport waiting room seats are not very comfy. She huffs in protest and gives up. She instead takes her remaining AirPods out of her ear and places both headphones back into the case and places it in her backpack, she takes her laptop and over-the-ear headphones out of her backpack and plugs in them into her laptop. She looks in front of her to see Namjoon working, Hoseok must have appeared back from the bathroom because he took the seat to Namjoon's left and also on his computer working as well. Jin sits to the right of Namjoon on his phone texting and scrolling periodically. She looks to her left to Yoongi also working, but is struggling to keep awake, she smiles and then focuses on the person behind Yoongi which happened to be Jungkook, who was passed out and his head on Taehyung's right shoulder, she smiles.

"That's cute"
"What's cute?"
"Ah!" Darlings yells, grabbing everyone's attention and she embarrassedly looks down and turns to the culprit that scared her.

"Jimin. What. The. Hell!" She smacks his shoulder after each word. When she was done he rubbed his left shoulder, realizing he has taken her backpack's seat.

"So rude of you to just take my backpack's seat, what if it still wanted to sit next to me huh? Now it can't." She playfully scolds, Jimin looks down, but has a smile on his face. She pulls up her music program on her laptop and continues to work, Jimin's chin resting on her right shoulder as she continues to play with notes and rhythms trying to get a beat started.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hours pass and they board the plane to Chile, their overseas leg of the Wing's tour now beginning. Darling searches for her seat and finds it, she gets excited to find out she gets a seat in the middle section of the plane, delighted, she gets situated. Another human takes a seat next to her and she turns to see it's Jimin.

"Now I have to sit next to you for even longer?" She playfully whines, Jimin laughs, a squeak coming out and Darling starts to laugh more, which makes Jimin laugh and start to squeak more. It's just a bunch of giggles and squeaks in the business class portion of the plane. They both calm down, Darling looks around her and sees Yoongi and Namjoon in front of her and she looks behind her to see Jungkook and Taehyung. She looks to her right to see Jin and Hoseok in the next row, she smiles and looks around to see their managers and stylists and some crew in other seats around the plane. Darling begins to get somewhat comfortable and waits for the plane to fly, hoping she will be able to sleep throughout the whole flight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You're joking right?"

"No i'm not Darling I can't find it."

"Namjoon if you don't find your passport we can't enter Chile." I tell him, I continue to look around his seat and Yoongi's seat, confused as to how Namjoon lost his passport.

"Couldn't he have just put it in his bag like a normal human?" I whisper to myself, pushing my hand in between the seat cushions trying to feel it. No luck.

"Namjoonie... WHY!" She lets out exasperatedly. She lets out a long sigh seeing the boys and some crew talking to a flight attendant.

The camera comes towards me and I notice it, I start to laugh and look at the camera.

"After how many hours of being stuck on a plane, We're all excited to get off and be on land right ?-" I pause for dramatic effect, "-WRONG!" I point at the camera playfully.

"Namjoonie just had to lose his passport somewhere around here, he can't leave without it which means we can't leave because one member can't put his passport in his bag like a normal person." I rant, I look at the seats, my hands on my hips and shake my head. I get out of Namjoon's seat row and head into mine, noticing the camera turning it's attention towards the boys as I grab my backpack. Everyone continues to look through the seats and all around, I stay by my seat, too tired to look again.

"We can't enter Chile without the passport." Yoongi says annoyedly. I point at him and nod, agreeing with him.

Now flashlights are involved and everyone is checking the cushions to see if they can find it.

"Too many chefs in the kitchen" I whisper to myself. The flashlight beams around the back of my seat the corner of Namjoon's seat to the left and I notice something stuck between the armrest.

"Oh you have to be kidding me." I say in my head, I grab the corner and pull it out, a South Korean Passport is in my hand, I open it just to be sure, even though I already know, I see Namjoon's face and I start to laugh.

"Namjoon-" everyone's attention is on me now and I smile bigger then ever.

"-you damn owe me one." I smile and show Namjoon's passport, everyone cheers and yells, claps can be heard and I stick my arms out, enjoying the praise, Namjoon runs towards me and tackles me in a hug and grabs his passport.

"You saved my life, thank you." He says in English, I smile and laugh.

"Dinner. You owe me dinner." I said in English and pat his shoulder as we make our way out of the airport.

________________

You guys can request !

Hope you're enjoying it 💖

- Union_R✨ -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 828 70
This is year 2014 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
713K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: β€’Imagines πŸ’­ β€’Scenarios πŸ“– β€’Fluff πŸ’“ β€’Angst 😒 β€’Romance ❀️ β€’Smut 😏 β€’Mi...
467K 14.5K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
20.5K 803 43
This is year 2013 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...