Mad Love | Park Jimin āœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 ā€¢ psychopath park jimin au ā€¢ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

50; I'm getting back to my life*

51.9K 2.1K 1.5K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 50

-

"Panic attacks?"

"Yes.."

"Deja Vu?"

"Often.."

"Headaches?"

"Mostly, after sunset."

I smile warmly at my brother and of course my doctor, Kim Namjoon. Knowing the truth, I am not at all upset with him. The plot he created for me was somewhat for my benefit so I am happy to have him as my older brother, now.

"Nightmares?"

"Every night.."

He looks at me, noting down my changing condition with every passing week. Three weeks have passed in a blink of an eye, since the day I got to know the real me. I was devastated but people around supported me in every possible way.

"Y/N,"

"Yes, oppa?" I smile, genuinely.

The change of expression on his face, clearly indicates he is struggling with something, fixing his already fixed glasses, indicates he is nervous about something.

I place my hand right on top of his, squeezing it. "I am not upset with you if that's what you want to know."

A sigh of relief leaves his mouth, suddenly as he places another hand on top of mine. "I am so sorry for lying to you but I had no option left," Namjoon tells, feeling guilty.

I giggle, "What lie,"

He blinks his eyes, confused. I smirk, leaning forward only to remove his glasses and wearing them instead. A shoulder roll, acting tough while deepening my voice.

"Yah! Kim Namjoon, ain't you my oppa?"

Pressing his lips into a thin line, he smiles big. "This girl!" He pulls my nose in between his thumb and forefinger, brining me forward as he ruffles my hair, irritatingly.

"Yah, my hair!" I whine, slapping his hand away with a frown on my lips. He laughs freely, warming my heart. Without hesitation, I wrap my arms around his waist, catching him off guard.

"I am glad to have you as my family so stop feeling guilty, hmm?" I mumble, face bury against his chest as he slowly wraps his arms around me.

"I am glad to have you too, Y/N. I'll be the best older brother to you, promise," He says, patting my back.

"You don't have to be," I look at him, suddenly arms still wrap around him. He squints his eyes and asks "Why," pouting.

"Because you already are," I smile, he smiles and pecks my head, fondly.

Without him, I can't imagine my life. Though, we don't spend much time together neither we have in the past but there something that keep us close. He gave me his last name, who does that? I'll forever be thankful to him.

"So, see you next week, same day!" Namjoon oppa exclaims stroking my head, all set to throw me out of his office. I wiggle my brows, smirking "No, we are going to meet again before the week ends."

"How?"

I laugh, grabbing my handbag and shuffling things to pull out a thin white envelope. With a huge grin on my lips, I hand him the invitation card.

"What is this," Namjoon oppa questions, eyeing and turning the envelope. I poke his cute dimples, acting all cute, "Jimin is throwing a welcome party for me this saturday. You have to come, no excuses accepted!"

He sighs deeply, sulking down his shoulders, "Y/N, I am a doctor and have to stay on duty and don't know when I get a call for an emer-"

"You are also my brother and I want you to be there when I'm celebrating with a hand full of important people in my life." I cut him mid sentence, giving my emotional speech with a serious look on my face.

He stares at me for a good two seconds and groans immediately sighing in defeat, "Fine, I will come."

"Yay!" I start to clap my hands together, jumping like small kid in excitement. He eyes me with judging gaze then breaks out laughing immediately, "You and Jimin are unbelievable."

Like the rain and cloud, me and Jimin cannot be separated. Even the fate had to give up against us.

After coming back to Seoul, Jimin insisted me to stay with him now instead of the current house as that's also his house. What a sneaky boy! I had no problem as we used to live together earlier too, so it didn't take me long in shifting to his beautiful penthouse.

Isn't it lovely to stay with someone you love, madly?

Every night, when I wake up crying, screaming, the pain of losing my memories, my child haunts me still but Jimin is there right beside to call me down. Just his voice and touch is enough to sooth me.

My life broke apart because of a selfish man but was he really to be blamed, maybe it was destined to happen. Mr. Park is behind bars now, in charge of kidnapping and humiliating me; not once but twice. Not only that, he tried to kill me. I hope, he never comes back to ruin our lives again.

"Hey baby,"

A tight grip around my waist from behind, startling me. Jimin pops out of no where, when I walk out of the hospital building. I slap his arm hard and groan, "You scared the hell out of me, Jimin."

"Why," He asks, resting his chin on my shoulder and pouting out his plump lips.

"You just groped me in public suddenly," I whine, wiggling my body to come out of his tight grip. People are noticing and glaring at us now, but Jimin doesn't seem to care.

A loud snort leaves his mouth, unwrapping his arms and interwining our fingers together as we walk towards his car now.

"Who is going to do this to you except me," Jimin winks, brining my hand close to his mouth to place a quick peck on it. I roll my eyes dramatically, pushing to the side, "You never know but then again no one wants to experience your wrath."

"My wrath?" Jimin raises his brow.

"Mhm, hulk mode," I giggle, hopping on his back suddenly, making him stumble in his steps. He whines, adjusting my body on his back, "Ah, you are so fat, pig!"

-

"I am going to be okay," I sigh, placing a quick kiss on his little nose. Jimin sighs, pulling me closer as he leans against the car parked in front of the college gates. It's my first day of college after regaining my memories and it's weird to attend without him.

"I know but you don't care about getting hurt but you know how I'll feel?" Jimin pauses, staring at me.I look at him, eyes softening.

"I will be devastated. So, please take care of yourself. Take the medicine on time, okay?" I nod my head, watching him being so concern for me like always, "Hmm okay."

"Have a good day," He whispers against my lip as I push his chest, glaring at him, "Keep your hands away for now, Jiminie." I tease, flipping my hair while walking backwards.

Jimin scoffs, stuffing both hands into his dress pant's pockets, "See you later, babygirl," He purposely yells loudly, catching other students attention who are passing by. I curse under my breath, turning around with my head low, flustered.

"Y/N!"

I see Hani standing at the college building entrance, immediately running to hug her tightly. She screeches as our body collide with each other. I feel so happy to see her, it feels different but she is still my best friend.

"I can't breathe, Y/N," Hani wheezes, slapping my butt while choking out as I tighten my grip around her. "Two more seconds, please," I giggle, shaking her body completely.

Pulling away from the tight hug, I see her panting hard for air to breathe. I try to control my laugh while showing concern but she simply slaps my hand away.

"I was going to die, you idiot!" She groans, resting her hands on her hips.

I squeal, squeezing her cheeks but before she could squeeze back mine, I hear a familiar voice call my name. I turn around to see him, standing with black shades and grey beanie cap. He waves at my direction, smiling softly

"Yoongi?" I smile.

Hani looks at him, confused, "What are you doing here?" Yoongi walks up to us, smiling as he hits my head with a red file, making me groan suddenly, "I came to hand your project proposal that you left at my house last night."

How can I be so careless and forget the file that I have to submit today?

I growl cutely, snatching my file from his hands as he pulls Hani closer to him. "You should have asked me to drop you, hmm?" Yoongi says Hani while poking her nose, cutely. Hani pouts, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I didn't want to bother you. It's okay, I can manage,"

Oh my god! They are so cute but I ain't no third wheeler, please..

A sarcastic laugh leaves my mouth while slowly dragging my feet towards the main hallway, "Okay, it's my time to leave the two love birds alone," I announce to no one in particular as they both are too lost in each other. Great! These two are my bestfriends.

I walk through the hallway, feeling happy inside with file tightly press against my chest. It's a different vibe in the college today, no Jimin, Taehyung or Hoseok to make girls squeal and scream.

A huge grin makes it way across my lips, shyly thinking about the times Jimin has pressed me against a wall into an empty corridor, the times when Jimin thrashed the shit out of boys who bothered or even talked to me. He was really crazy.. is really crazy.

When I walk in the class, students are still gather around in groups chatting casually. Two lectures for today, will go home early. Upon reaching at my desk, the forth row, I see Jeongguk sitting there already with sheets spread all over the desk.

"Hey!"

I look at him with narrow eyes while he snaps his head at my direction, instantly hearing my voice. Jeongguk gives me a polite smile with a nod, "Hi.."

"Done with your part?" I say, waving my fingers at him to shift and make some space for me on the desk.

He sighs, moving further to side, grabbing his things with me."Just going through it one last time," his face clearly flashing the distress emotion.

"Chill, it's just the proposal." I pat on this shoulder. He smiles, nodding his head, "but I want to be better or the best."

"Oh! Competitive, huh?" I wiggle my brow, teasingly. Jeongguk laughs, clipping his sheets together in the file, neatly, "I like challenges."

I snort, resting my chin in one palm, staring at him, "Hmm, was I a challenge too?" He snickers, rubbing the back of his head nervously, "Maybe, but not anymore." I am glad he is being honest.

I smile, pressing my lips and bringing out another small invitation card to hand him for the party.

"You're coming to the party this saturday, hmm? Here take this." I say, holding it out to place on the desk in front of us but the next thing Jeongguk says stops me instantly.

"Ah, Jimin hyung already invited me." Jeongguk mumbles nonchalantly.

My eyes wide, mouth parts, after hearing him call Jimin with respect. That's the first time, and something I'd never expect him to say but here we are. Lately, they are doing pretty well together; no more intense gazes exchanged, no more sassy come backs.

"Who?" I tease, voice higher than usual.

Jeongguk realizes what he just said and immediately turns his head at my direction, horrified. His ears turning red from the top area and eyes opening wide.

"Ah, Jimin-ssi.." He stutters, awkwardly.

A loud smack of my hand against his chest makes him cough and groan in pain, loudly.

"Yah!" Jeongguk whines, rubbing his chest while glaring at me.

I chuckle, catching bottom lip in between my teeth, "You know, I know, you absolutely didn't say that." I sing in a teasing manner, annoying him further.

Jeongguk smacks the folder against the desk suddenly making me flinch in shock. He beseeches, staring at me, "You heard absolutely nothing."

I smirk, eyes diverting to the front as the professor enters in the class making all the students rush back to their respective seats.

"Oh honey, I absolutely did."

-

"What did you do, baby?"

I say, reaching out and holding onto his hands tightly. My eyes are covered with a black silk cloth, completely darkening my gaze. Jimin is working as my eyes for now.

"It's a surprise, please be a little patient babygirl." Jimin giggles cutely.

How much I missed that adorable sound, ringing through my ears. Even if I can't see him at the moment, I can clearly imagine his eyes closing completely with wrinkles around.

Jimin walks from my front to back side. I wave my hands in the air, panicking as he is no longer holding my wrist.

"Jimin.. Jimin.."

I call out his name, rapidly. But before I could turn around to get a hold of him, the cloth covering my eyes is removed, slowly. My eyes fluttering against the dim yellow light, getting used to the gentle brightness. We are in our bathroom.

I'm transfixed, eyes glued to our reflection. I watch Jimin smirking as he runs a flat palm from my neck right along my spine, sending hot shivers rocketing through me. The body heat soaking into me, the ripple of his stomach muscles as he moves, visible in the open line of his unbuttoned dress shirt. Shit, He looks hot as hell!

"I want you naked," Jimin whispers against my ear in a husky tone and unhooks the few buttons of my blouse, slowly.

"What do you want, Park Jimin?" I tease, tilting my head to the right giving him a proper access. He breaths out against the soft and sensitive skin of my neck, brushing his wet lips, "You..." I can feel him hard against my behind.

Jimin suddenly bends me down, roughly tearing the blouse, revealing my black lace bra. His hand glides up my bare back, fisting in my hair as he pulls me up against him, almost aggressively. He regards me in the mirror, darken gaze roaming languidly.

"Do you like the mirror," The hoarse whisper next to my ear, soaking my panties.

One arm locks around my waist, the other trails down to unbutton my straight fit jeans, fingertip-circles over my belly, teasingly.

My head rolls back onto his shoulder eyes almost flickering close, lids heavy with desire, "Mhm.."

Jimin chuckles quietly, "Look at us baby," the string of pain, shooting my eyes open immediately. He just spanked my butt hard. I look down at my legs, no idea when my jeans hit the floor. My heart is beating in time with the pulsing need in between my legs.

He spins me around suddenly as I grasp, awestruck by the beautiful view before my eyes.

"Wow.." that's all I mange to say.

"You like it, hmm?" Jimin says, wrapping his arms around my waist, tightly. I smile, moving one palm to cup the sides of his face, "I love it.." He is good at building my expectations, stoking my desires, making me beg.

"I have wanted to do this with you for a long time, Y/N." Jimin says, voice low and husky. He runs his teeth along my jaw, nipping and sucking and now he's kissing me, passionately.

Legs and arms wrap around him, cradling and holding him hard against me. The pace of his lips, tell me, Jimin is determined to wipe out whatever is worring me. I am awash with sensation, climbing and building inside me.

His harsh breathing, labours as he places us both in the bathtub surrounding by rose petals and candles. "You're so beautiful," Jimin runs his hands down my legs, "You have such a lovely body, I want to kiss every inch of you." pressing his lips in between my chest, making me whimper.

I pull his face up, right in front of my eyes, pushing away the silver hair from his forehead. Can I get black haired Jimin, back? I stare, stare longer than a second while caressing his soft cheeks and swollen lips. I'm getting back to my life.

"What," Jimin asks breathily.

I smile shyly, "I am just admiring what belongs to me."

author's note:

#47 in fanfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.8K 69
A Kim Namjoon Mafia AU **Namjoon carefully stroke upwards my arm with his fingers. I was breathing irregularly. He stopped at my face and lifted my c...
270K 16.2K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

43.9K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...
6.6K 330 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...